Lecherous Love & Other Distractions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need your cock," she said, as she wiggled her ass about.

I grinned at her. "You'll have to wait until I reload then. You've drained me good!"

She giggled at that. "Then make it fast bubba, cos we don't have much time before preacher hubby gets back."

I knelt down behind her and taking hold of her ass, pulled her cheeks apart and went at her pussy with my mouth and tongue. By the noises that she made she seemed to like that, especially when I stuck a finger inside her.

She was soon moaning loudly, which helped turn me on, so it wasn't too long before I was primed and ready to go. I stood behind her, lined up my newly energized cock with her now sopping wet pussy and pushed it in.

"Ohhhh ... ohmygod ... ohmygod," she cried out as I entered her. She was a lot tighter than I thought she'd be. "Ohhhh shit ... sooo good."

She started to slam back against my thrusts, deriving as much pleasure as she could. She didn't say a whole lot other than grunt and groan as I gave her everything I had. Which wasn't much to be honest. It had been a long day and I was tired, plus she'd drained the tank with her outstanding oral skills.

I came quite quickly. I couldn't even be bothered to tell her. But she climaxed at the same time so I guess I did enough to satisfy her. Eventually I went soft, and as she moved my cock just flopped out of her pussy.

"That was great honey," she said with a smile, "best fuck I've had in a loooong time," she added with a snicker. "But when you come by tomorrow, bring your 'A' game, okay!"

The following day she met me at the door. She was naked apart from her garter belt, stockings and high heels. I didn't get much carpentry done that day.

When I finally made it back to the Dixon household that evening, Sarah didn't seem best pleased for some reason. Me ... I could barely walk.

>

>

LECHEROUS LOVE - RUTH'S JOURNAL AGAIN

It was a while before I got the chance to resume reading Ruth's journal. But the day came when I again found myself alone in the house. They really had become most trusting of me. Fools!

Retrieving it from the same hiding place as before, I settled in to read more.

The first thing you need to know is that her entries were more anecdotal than long essays. The first one that mentioned me had been written straight after she'd been informed that the family were to host parolees. She wasn't happy that she'd not been consulted before they'd made that decision. I admit, it surprised me too. Poor girl.

The next covered her meeting me when I arrived. She didn't like me at all and hated that I'd winked at her. But then she was horrified when she realized she had blushed bright red.

And so they went. Irregular entries about me and how she felt about it, but each one growing increasingly softer in tone as she got to know me and began to become more comfortable around me.

Then they became more inquisitive. She mentioned my scar. How had I got it? What must it have been like to be in prison? Stuff like that. Then her entries began to get more personal. She'd seen me coming out of the shower with just a towel wrapped around my waist, showing her my upper body, which was now tanned and ripped, and it had stirred something inside of her. The problem was, she didn't understand what it was.

Her naivety was cute but also unsettling. She was eighteen years old for fucks sake, on the verge of womanhood. Fuck, at that age some girls had already crossed over, but Ruth at times still acted and dressed like she was thirteen years old. And if she'd been flat chested you would have believed she was. But her tits told you otherwise.

Interspersed with the scribblings about me were other entries about herself. I could sense she yearned to know more about her own body and her growing sexuality. It seemed that Sarah wasn't much help in that area. It seemed they weren't close. Through her peers she was aware of fashion and makeup and general grooming but was unsure of how to embrace it herself. Again, there was little evidence that Sarah was helping her here either.

By the time I'd read everything, I was certain of one thing. I badly wanted to fuck Ruth. In my mind I'd already formed a picture of her dressed in sexy clothes and that had caused an instant response from my groin that could not be denied. My desire for her was growing daily and I had already decided that as young and inexperienced as she was, she would probably still be a decent fuck. And if that made me a echerous bastard or even a pervert, then so be it.

So I decided to help Ruth out. If her mother wasn't prepared to give her only daughter guidance on how to become a woman, then I was going to find someone else that could.

>

>

DISTRACTION - MRS MARLENE McKIMSEY

Work on Lorraine Ranford's hair and beauty salon had ground to a halt. The builder doing the main construction work had not adhered to code so the Building Inspector had shut the site down. Luckily for me, although I was originally supposed to help on the main construction, I'd been called away to carry out some urgent carpentry work for one of the Church Elders, so hadn't been involved in the shenanigans that had occurred.

It was going to take some time to sort out, but I was still surprised when I was taken to my next job so soon, until it became apparent the reason why. The job was to carry out an internal refit of one of the other hairdressing salons in town. It seemed that the owner of this business, one Marlene McKimsey, had not liked the fact that one of her competitors was getting; what she considered; preferential treatment from the Church.

It didn't take me long to find out that Lorraine and Marlene didn't like each other one little bit! Strange, because it turned out they were sisters. But I guess it's not THAT strange for siblings to not get along.

Anyway, Marlene met me outside of her salon and we seemed to get along from the get-go. She certainly looked like my kind of woman.

Once you knew who her sister was you could see the similarities. Like Lorraine, Marlene had brown hair, although she wore hers longer. She too, was facially attractive in that older more comfortable MILF kind of way, with alluring brown eyes flecked with green, and a nice pair of lips, which were full, but not pouty. She was definitely attractive as far as I was concerned.

But of course it was her body that attracted me the most. Her breasts were much bigger than her sisters and definitely not fake. Her waist was the typical waist of a MILF and as far as I could make out, her ass and legs looked to be shapely too. They certainly filled out her jeans.

Of course she was married; she was wearing a wedding ring; but I hoped rather than expected that maybe they were at that point in their marriage where boredom or apathy had crept into their relationship. Only time would tell.

She turned out to be as sassy and fun to be around as her sister, although pleasingly she was also very much more flirty. And the more I got to know and like her, the more I thought that maybe she could be the one to help Ruth.

It was mid morning and Marlene had brought me out a coffee and a doughnut. I love doughnuts, especially the chocolate ones with sprinkles. We were having a pleasant chat so I thought there was no time like the present to ask the question.

"Do you know Sarah Dixon?"

"Yeah, sure, we've met a few times. I don't do her hair though," she added.

"And do you know her daughter, Ruth?"

"Yeah, I've seen her out with Sarah. Small girl ... shy ... blonde hair ... hideous clothes."

I laughed. "Wow, don't hold back there Marlene, tell me what you really think."

Marlene laughed back. "Poor kid goes around dressed in clothes that are clearly too big for her. She's what ... seventeen ... eighteen? Does Sarah just not care?"

"She's eighteen, and yeah I get the impression that Ruth is far from happy with herself. And in the brief time I've spent with them, I ain't seen a whole lot of motherly love from Sarah. I guess it's strange, but I'm a guy, so what do I know?"

"Well as a guy, nothing much Joe!" Marlene quipped, smiling broadly, "but you are right, I'm sure at her age, Ruth must be curious about her growing femininity."

I sighed. "Yeah, poor kid. Look, her prom's coming up and I know she wants to go. But it's strange that I've not heard Sarah even talk about it, although Nate has told me he wants her to attend."

Marlene pursed her lips. "So why the interest Joe? After all, she's not your kid."

"True, but I like her, she's a good kid and I kinda feel sorry for her. So ... do you think you could ... maybe ... help her?"

Marlene just stared at me for a second or two, before she replied. "Me? It's hardly my place to interfere, now is it?"

"Yeah I know that, but couldn't you perhaps do her hair, and maybe teach her how to do her nails and things? You know, all that girly shit."

She let out a deep sigh. "Well, I suppose. Who's going to pay me though?" she asked with a wan smile, before adding, "You?"

"Well I would if I could Marlene, but you know I don't get paid. I'll get Nate to give me the money, it won't be a problem."

Arranging for Ruth to meet up with Marlene was easy enough, and when I talked to her back home afterwards she seemed really excited. I was to find out later just how much Marlene had done for Ruth.

Meanwhile, the work at her salon was progressing well. Marlene knew what she wanted and was not prepared to compromise. She continued to be gossipy and flirty and I found myself looking forward to being in her company more and more. The only thing she never spoke about though was her husband.

Of course, I still lusted after her body, but just to be around her was great and if that was all I was going to get, then that would have to do. And that surprised me. But no more than when I realized that she was the sort of woman that in another life I could have settled down with.

Oh ... all those lost and wasted years ...

>

>

LECHEROUS LOVE - SPENDING TIME WITH RUTH

Ruth was much more comfortable with me now. It helped that I'd read her journal because that gave me all the information I needed to communicate better with her. I now knew all her frailties and more importantly, all of her repressed desires.

Finishing work early this particular day, I'd been outside relaxing on the deck with a beer, before I went upstairs to change. As I went past Ruth's bedroom she called out. She asked if she could speak with me ... in her room ... if I didn't mind. Of course I didn't. Why would I!

I sat on her bed. She didn't seem to mind. There was nowhere else to sit anyway. We chatted for a few minutes about nothing in particular before she asked me a personal question.

"Where'd you get the scar Joe?" She was pointing at my face.

"In jail," I answered nonchalantly.

"What happened?" Ruth asked.

"Some guy wanted to make me his bitch."

"Oh right." She paused a while, before adding, "What does that mean?"

I pulled back my head with a querying look on my face. Surely even though she'd had a sheltered life she must know something about the subject.

"He wanted me to be his woman," I answered, a faint smile playing on my lips, that got bigger as I watched her face morph from puzzled, to confusion, to understanding, and then to shock and horror.

"Oh my goodness, he wanted to have sex with you! But you're a man, surely that's illegal, isn't it?"

"Sure is in my eyes honey," I answered with a grin. "Lets just say that I didn't want to be his bitch, he found out the hard way just how much I didn't, and leave it at that."

She sat quietly for a few minutes. I could see she wanted to ask me another question and eventually she plucked up enough courage to finally ask.

"Sooo ... Joe ... how many women ... have you ... been ... with?"

So here it was, the question that I'd read in her journal, the question that had seemingly been burning a hole in her brain for quite a while.

I took my time before answering, looking up at the ceiling as if trying to calculate the number.

"It's more than a few but less than a whole lot," I finally replied with a smile.

The truth was I had no idea. I wasn't keeping count so what I said was fairly accurate. I'd had my share, of that there was no doubt. If I had to put a number on it, it would be ... in the region of ...

"So who was the oldest woman you ever had relations with?" Ruth suddenly said, her question interrupting my thoughts.

I laughed out loud before I answered her. "I think she said she was sixty four."

"Eww, gross," Ruth said as she pulled a face.

I laughed. "Yeah, I was surprised when she told me. But let me tell you honey, she didn't look her age and she was a hell of a lot fitter than most forty year olds I've been with. She was fairly tall, blonde and had big tits, although I suspect she'd had them fixed if you know what I mean. Plus she was remarkably flexible for her age."

There was a pause in the conversation. I waited, knowing what was coming next. And she didn't disappoint.

"And the youngest?"

"Well now, aren't you just the inquisitive one," I said with a grin, "next you'll be asking how big my cock is."

I knew that was another thing in her journal. Apparently she'd seen the bulge in my shorts after she nearly caught me groping her mom. Yep, that had been a close call because I was close to achieving my goal of fucking Sarah again. I had her stripped down to her panties, her tits exposed and her hand stroking my cock, when out of nowhere Ruth had appeared and cock-blocked me.

Ruth blushed bright red, which I found quite cute. She was growing on me, bit by bit. I looked closer at her. There was a really pretty girl there just waiting to blossom. She had nice eyes and nice lips but when she smiled all you saw was her retainer. Getting rid of that would be an easy task and a huge improvement.

She also badly needed an overhaul of her wardrobe. I knew her closets intimately. Having searched her room, all her clothes seemed to be big and baggy, as if deliberately bought to hide and conceal her body, especially her huge breasts.

It had been bad enough when I'd searched through her underwear. Utilitarian cotton bras and panties in an assortment of colors. Not a bit of lace anywhere. Boring - with a capital B! She was still a teenage girl, not the young woman she yearned to be.

Since the day I'd met her she'd been shy and reserved, although having read her journal I was beginning to see a change. I could almost feel the repressed anxiety of a girl wanting so desperately to become a woman, but due to her environment and upbringing was struggling to understand just how to go about it. She definitely had no great bond with her mother.

But I knew I could certainly help convert her to womanhood and smiled to myself as I again envisioned her dressed in sexy lingerie. A lacy bra, so small it would be unable to contain her breasts, which would be virtually spilling out of it. And a pair of skimpy panties so tiny they would barely cover her pussy. My smile widened as I imagined how it would feel to have her impaled on the end of my cock. And as that thought flashed through my mind so it began to stiffen. Damn it.

"I honestly don't know. I once picked up a girl in a bar. She'd been drinking so I guess the bar staff had ID'd her. I never did find out her age, although she looked and acted very immature."

"Wow," Ruth said, clearly shocked, "but why?"

"Why? Because she was pretty," I added almost wistfully. My cock hardened and grew a little more from the memory of my coupling with my very own possible Lolita. She'd been a good fuck though and with the things she did to me, it certainly hadn't been her first rodeo.

I was brought out of my daydream when it occurred to me that Ruth had gone quiet. That was apart from her breathing, which seemed to have changed.

I looked at her to see her eyes were locked onto my shorts and the growing bulge within. I shuffled about on her bed for a moment trying to make myself more comfortable, adjusting myself to allow my cock to tent my shorts.

I gave Ruth a couple of minutes to savor that view, before grabbing my crotch, I manoeuvred the fabric a second time. My cock now lay along my leg, although with the way it was growing it wouldn't be long before it would be making an appearance out the bottom of my shorts.

And there it was! Ruth gasped as the bulbous head of my cock slithered into view. I looked into her eyes and smiled. She was mesmerized. I looked lower, to see first her mouth wide open in apparent wonderment, and then to see her rock hard nipples poking through her bra and oversized tee shirt. They looked enormous, which brought an immediate reaction from my cock.

"OH MY GOD, I've never ... I mean ... FUCK ... I've never ..."

I was in shock. I'd never heard anyone in this household utter a swear word let alone take the Lord's name in vain. And I certainly hadn't expected Ruth to be the first. Ruth was clearly in awe of my cock.

"Do you want to touch it Ruth," I said softly. "You can if you want, I won't mind."

"I ... I ... I ..." Ruth babbled, obviously fighting her own inner battle.

"Go on Ruth, touch it, I know you want to..."

I watched as she slowly moved her hand from her lap and began to inch towards my groin. My cock began to twitch in anticipation the closer she got, a fact Ruth soon noticed.

"Why is it doing that?" she queried, her voice barely above a whisper.

"Because it likes you, and can't wait for you to touch it, to stroke it, to take it in your mouth," I answered.

"Ohh!" she gasped. Her hand stopped moving. Damn it, had I pushed too far, too quick?

She was off the bed in a flash. "Get out," she said, "Mom and dad are home."

It was then I heard the slamming of the back door, and Sarah calling out, "Ruth honey, where are you? Come and help with the groceries."

I heard the sound of approaching footsteps on the stairs. Ruth bolted out the door as I struggled off her bed, trying vainly to cover up my exposed cock.

I barely made it into my room before I heard Sarah talking to Ruth as they met on the stairs. I've no idea what they spoke about, by then I was in my room, busy jacking off.

>

>

DISTRACTION - MRS LORRAINE RANFORD

I'd been sent back to Lorraine's hair salon project because the main construction work had now been completed. It seemed that the good folks at St Judes had used their power and influence and pulled some strings to get the building inspectors off their backs. Miraculously, the work had ALWAYS been up to code. Praise be to God and the almighty dollar.

Lorraine as usual, looked wonderful. Her body, which now I was even more convinced was surgically enhanced, was just as good as I remembered, but her attitude towards me had altered. She'd always been sassy and brash but usually it was tinged with a hint of aloofness. It was like - you can look but don't even dream of touching me. But now she was overly friendly and provocatively flirtatious.

It was little things at first, like moving up close so that our bodies were touching as she showed me the plans for the salon refit. I found the closeness of her body and the smell of her perfume almost irresistible. And then she would lean into me, pushing her breasts against my arm as she would point out where things were to go, making sure I knew she was deliberately rubbing them against me.

This was a remarkable turnaround in her behaviour, and whilst I of course was happy to play along, it still made me curious to know why?

It was late afternoon and I was getting my tools together to put them away in the lock up when she appeared.

She leaned up against a door frame that I had built earlier that day, her arms folded under her breasts, so showcasing their size, not that she needed to do that given they were big enough already.

1...34567...10