Lecherous Love & Other Distractions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh really?" I said, as I placed my hand on her knee. She looked me in the eyes, as I began to slide it up her thigh and under her skirt.

"And just what do you think you're doing?" she said nervously.

"What do you think?" I replied as I slid my hand higher. She began to squirm in her seat as I got dangerously close to the top of her leg. But she hadn't stopped me.

"And what if I don't want you to do that," she said quietly, as she finally dropped her hand on top of mine.

"It isn't going to stop me. I take what I want, I don't care about you. This is all about me."

She gasped in surprise as I grabbed her hand and removed it from mine. She inhaled deeply, her body reacting as I thrust my fingers up into her mound. She was wet and hot. Her legs parted instantly. I looked at her face, to see her eyes flickering as she bit down on her lower lip.

"Stop ... please stop ... people will see us ... please Joe ... I'm begging you ..." she said breathily.

I leaned forward and kissed her, driving my fingers into her pussy as our lips met. She tried desperately not to jolt in her seat as she frantically kissed me back. Luckily the bar wasn't busy and we were seated in a booth away from anyone else.

I pulled away and grinned into her face as she gradually regained her poise.

"You ... you bastard," she gasped, her voice still shaky.

I began to laugh. "Told you I'm a sinful person that can't be saved," I retorted. "Should we leave?" I added, clambering out of the booth and offering her my hand.

I took her back to her house. She snuggled up alongside me in my truck, my right hand lodged between her thighs the entire journey. She was a quivering mess by the time we arrived.

As soon as we got inside I took her into my arms, kissing her deeply before I stripped off her clothes. Mine quickly followed. With both of us naked, I bent her over the kitchen table and lined my rock hard cock up with her slimy entrance.

"Please ... Joe ... please be gentle ... It's been a long time since ... AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH ..."

Of course, being a complete and utter bastard I ignored her pleas. As I'd told her, this was all about me. I just rammed the head straight in. She was so juiced up it went in fairly easily. Or so I thought. But as I pushed more of my shaft inside, it did seem a bit tighter. She soon began to groan loudly, so I guess it was okay.

I grabbed hold of her long hair, pulling it towards me, making her arch her back as I fucked her hard. She groaned as I mauled at her swinging breasts, before crying out in pain as I slapped her juddering ass cheeks.

She came with a scream, which as a guy made me feel good. I left her collapsed over the table as I went in search of a beer, my still erect cock leading the way to her fridge.

When I came back to her she was lying in a heap on the floor.

I took a deep gulp from my long-neck. "You okay?"

She looked up into my face. Her eyes looked to be full of tears.

"Why Joe ... why'd you have to be so violent? I asked you to be gentle, yet you ignored me."

I shrugged my shoulders. "It's all I've ever known Marlene. I've always taken what I could. I don't do love-making." I paused to look at her nakedness. My cock, which had wilted a bit, began to harden and grow.

"Ohhh god, you didn't cum did you," Marlene said. It was a statement not a question.

I grinned back at her as I openly ogled her breasts.

She struggled to her feet. "Forget it cowboy. I'm not letting you fuck me again if that's how you're going to treat me."

I looked at her body. She stood boldly before me, seemingly unashamed by her nudity. I licked my lips. Her breasts were magnificent, her hips broad, her stomach relatively toned for a woman of her age. I wondered if that was because she'd never had kids.

"Joe ..."

I never let her finish. I was on her like a flash, taking hold of her arms and pinning them behind her back. Despite her reluctance to participate, I kissed her lips before sliding down to nibble on her neck.

She liked that. Her back arched as her breathing grew ragged.

"Please Joe ... I'm begging you ...

I stood away from her. She was trembling, and breathing hard.

"Okay Marlene, I'm not going to rape you. That's something I would never do."

I began to walk towards her stairs.

"Where are you going?"

I held out my hand. "I'm going upstairs Marlene. And if you care to join me I'll give you what you want. I'll make love to you. Now won't THAT put one over on your sister!"

> >

I rolled onto my back. I was covered in sweat. Marlene was next to me making strange gurgling noises, her body twitching and jolting as she suffered through the aftershocks of her last orgasm. I turned my head to gaze into her brown eyes. She stared back and smiled.

"What?" she said softly.

"You win Marlene. Making love to you was spectacularly good."

Her soft chuckle was all I got as a reply.

>

>

EPILOGUE - TWELVE MONTHS LATER

Twelve months! I can't believe it has passed so quickly. My time at Saint Jude Halfway House for the Rehabilitation of Lost Souls had ended some months ago. So where was I now?

Well, much to my surprise, I was still here in this hick town. When my rehabilitation period ended I had nowhere to go. The truth was, I actually enjoyed being here. Despite the obvious attractions of getting by far the best pussy of my miserable life, I actually had a trade I enjoyed and was good at.

The elders of St Judes asked me to stay. As an incentive they offered to find me a small workshop and yard, set me up with a bank account, and fund me some start up cash to buy a truck and my own tools.

The place they found me was ideal. It was on the edge of town, located in woodland about half a mile off the main road. The workshop even had a one bedroomed apartment above it. It was more than a bit run down, so I offered to do it up for a reduced rent. The owner; a member of the congregation at St Judes: was delighted.

I now had more work than I could cope with but I was loath to take anyone on to help me. I tended to draft in other members of the church as and when I needed extra help.

The main reason for that stance was because of the steady stream of female company that would come by my place. Marlene of course was not part of that. For one thing she wasn't married, so it was never going to be a problem. We did spend quite a bit of time together; I guess you could say we were dating; but I was never going to give up my single life to live with her, let alone marry her. Luckily she felt the same way.

I never saw Marlene's sister Lorraine again. I promised Marlene I wouldn't. Lorraine got someone else to finish the work on her hairdressing salon. By all accounts, whoever it was made a poor job of the carpentry work.

I also never saw Ruby Matheson again. But then she did live in the next county over. I heard she was still living in her luxurious home and didn't seem to be suffering any hardship. She was still married to Miles, who broken and beaten, was rarely seen around these parts.

The pastor's wife, Thelma Ritter would visit once every two to three months. Just like our first time, she always wore her garter belt and stockings along with her diamond jewelry, and I always took her from behind. It was her preferred position, and mine too. Oh how I loved to make her huge titties swing!

Linda Bareham however was a weekly visitor. She had been engaged to be my book-keeper, so there was a business reason for her to call. She was always dressed to entice though. Killer heels, stockings, tight fitting sometimes very revealing clothes that showcased her voluptuous body, she always looked great and smelled even better. My cock was rock hard as soon as her car pulled into my yard. To say she had accused me of raping her after our first encounter, she was downright insatiable now. My cock was red raw by the time she went home.

So what of Ruth, the object of my lecherous love and desire? Her relationship with Sarah had finally blossomed, and for that I was glad. She was now away at college, and loving her freedom. She had good friends, some close, others not. When she was home for the holidays, she was a frequent visitor.

She told me she had a boyfriend, but that didn't stop us from having downright dirty sex at every opportunity. She, like Linda, was insatiable.

And so to Sarah. The women who was my link to this town and all that had happened. She was still married to Nate, who following Miles' ass kicking had been promoted to take his place. Sarah was delighted, not just because he earned more money now, but because it meant that he was often away, sometimes days at a time.

I always knew when that was because she would sent me picture texts of her posing in front of the mirror in her bedroom, wearing her latest purchase of sexy lingerie.

That was her way of letting me know that she would visit me that evening, when I would get to see and touch it first-hand. Sex with Sarah was hugely enjoyable. She had come a long way from that shy, nervous girl that I'd forced myself on all those years ago.

I just had to remain careful that she never found out about me and Ruth.

Yeah, fucking a girl young enough to be my daughter, that would never do, now would it!

1...5678910