Lecherous Love & Other Distractions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to manipulate them with a growing passion. Her nipples were rock hard nuggets as I pulled and twisted them. Sarah's whole body rocked and moved as her arousal grew.

Reluctantly I let go of her breasts and moved to her skirt. There was virtually no resistance as I slid it down over her hips, where it fell to pool around her ankles. I took in the view. She was wearing the skimpiest pair of red tanga style panties I had ever seen. They barely covered her pussy lips. I pushed her away and she turned to face me. My breath was taken away. She looked so hot. Her body, her face, those eyes, those pouty lips slightly parted. She was perfection.

"God Sarah, you're so beautiful," I gasped, completely in awe of how her eyes seemed to be smouldering as she looked at me.

I swear a smirk appeared and played on her lips as she placed her arm across her tits and a hand between her legs. I moved to her, and taking hold of one of her hands I brought it down to my cock. It was throbbing painfully inside my jeans. I placed it over my prominent bulge and held it in place.

"You remember this Sarah? How good it made you feel? How I stretched and filled your pussy far better than Nate has ever done? I know you want it. I can sense your desire. You want me, don't you Sarah. You want me to fuck you again, like I did nineteen years ago. You want my cum, my seed. You want me to impregnate you again."

Sarah groaned. I knew she was close to letting me fuck her again. For one thing, she was rubbing my cock, totally unaided by me.

"Noooo, I don't. I despise you. I hate everything about you. I ..."

"MOM, WHERE ARE YOU, I NEED YOU!"

Sarah's whole body stiffened, and I wasn't far behind her as we both heard Ruth yell from the top of the stairs. We broke apart, Sarah a whirlwind of activity as she quickly retrieved and put her skirt back on, whilst simultaneously tugging her top back down over her breasts. Meanwhile I struggled to climb back onto the kitchen stool, trying to cover up my obvious erection.

"I'm ... I'm in the kitchen honey. What do you want?" Sarah called out, her voice cracking at first before she brought herself under control.

"Oh here you are," Ruth exclaimed, as she walked into the kitchen. "Morning Joe," she said, climbing up onto the stool next to me.

"Morning Ruth," I replied, sliding off my stool, still trying to hide my erection. "Well, thanks for breakfast Sarah. I need to get going."

"You made breakfast?" Ruth exclaimed incredulously, her eyes bugging out in surprise. "But you NEVER make breakfast! Can you make me some please Mom?"

"Yeah, no problem honey," Sarah replied weakly. She turned to get the bacon out of the fridge, and as she did so she glared at me. I wasn't sure what I saw in her eyes. Relief - disgust - shame - arousal? Maybe there was a bit of all of them in that look.

That smirk though. That look haunted me throughout the day. What had she meant be that? I couldn't wait to see her again. But when I returned home that night, Sarah was nowhere to be seen.

>

>

DISTRACTION - MRS LORRAINE RANFORD

My carpentry skills had certainly been stretched since I'd arrived in Oakwood Vale and none more so than when the church gave me my next job. This wasn't some repair or small refit or remodelling job, this was a project. They even had plans!

Bright and early Nate took me to meet Lorraine Ranford. He told me she was the owner of one of the three hair and beauty salons in town. I guess she was around my age, maybe a little bit younger, but that's where the similarities ended. She looked good.

When we pulled up at her shop, she was waiting outside to greet us. I clambered out of the truck they'd given me to use and took my first look at her. She was very attractive in that older MILF sort of way, having a round face with high cheek bones, deep set brown eyes and full lips. Her hair was chestnut brown, cut stylishly short, and she was wearing some really large gold hoop earrings, which perfectly complemented her look. She certainly made an impression on me.

But as usual, no matter what the face looked like, it was the body that I was more interested in. And she certainly didn't disappoint in that department either. She was wearing an extremely tight fitting, scoop neck white top that clung to her body, thus showcasing her absurdly impressive breasts. It was all I could do to not keep staring at them. They were big and round and sat high on her chest.

In fact, they were that perfect, I decided they had to be fake. Not that it mattered much. And she either wasn't aware or didn't care that her nipples were clearly protruding through her sweater and bra. Her waist was trim and her stomach was flat. I was pretty sure that was all down to surgery as well. Height wise I guess she was around 5'6, and her jeans fit well around her firm looking thighs and a nice sized ass.

"Mornin' Lorraine," Nate said, shaking her hand, "this is Joe Sant." he added, turning to introduce me.

"Hi, pleasure," I said, as I stepped forward and shook her outstretched hand. It was funny really because the one thing that immediately struck me was how large her hands were, and how their size was accentuated by the large watch she was wearing on her left wrist. That and her large wedding band and the rock that was her engagement ring.

"Likewise," she replied in a husky voice that got me hard in an instant. I've always had a thing for husky voiced women. They sound so sexy, it's almost as if they're begging for it!

The three of us chatted about the project, which entailed constructing an extension to her existing shop. She was wanting to extend on her thriving beauty and massage business, demand having outgrown the space that she'd originally designated for that purpose. My job was to help the main contractor put up the initial extension before turning my attention to all the internal framing work, doors and cabinets and whatever else Lorraine wanted. It was a big project and I actually found myself looking forward to it.

Despite my initial misgivings about this rehabilitation halfway house scheme; especially with the religious aspect of it; I realized I was actually beginning to enjoy my time here. The work so far had proved diverse and interesting and I enjoyed the satisfaction derived from working hard and completing a job. I was also fitter and healthier than I'd ever been. God, all those years I'd wasted. drifting around doing fuck all.

But the best thing was, I was getting more pussy now than I'd had in years. And they were all classier and better looking women than the bar-room skanks and whores that I was used to fucking. I couldn't wait to get inside Lorraines' panties!

But the days drifted by and I was no nearer fucking her than I had been the day I'd met her. She'd given me no sign she was interested in me sexually, or that she had any problems in her marriage that I could take advantage of.

What I did learn however was that she was loud and brash, sassy and fun to be around, always chewing gum and making wise-ass comments. I grew to like her as a person, not just as an object in which to bury my dick, although I would never give up trying to achieve that goal.

>

>

LECHEROUS LOVE - RUTH'S JOURNAL

As the days turned into weeks, so my initial uneasy relationship with the Dixon family had begun to soften. Although, since the incident in the kitchen, Sarah was again keeping her distance. And the bedroom door was now kept firmly closed.

It must have been hard for them at the beginning, having a petty criminal like me suddenly dropped into their home. I was sleeping, bathing and eating with them, so that must have been hard for them.

So it was understandable that at first I was never left alone in the house. But eventually that situation altered as we all became a little bit more comfortable with the strange living arrangements.

One day, I arrived home to find the house empty. I showered as normal and threw on some sweats to relax in. Expecting someone to be home soon, I went down into the kitchen to get a drink. Already bored, I took it back up to my room.

It was as I passed by Nate and Sarah's bedroom that I decided to have a closer look inside. Being a man, the first thing I did was check out Sarah's underwear drawer. She had a good selection of bras and panties. Some were basic, almost utilitarian in their design but she also had quite a lot of sexy lingerie as well. However, all her bras did have one thing in common. They were all size 30F. Yes, she was slim and stacked.

I had a good look through the wardrobes but found nothing more of interest. It was then that I moved on to Ruth's bedroom.

From a man's point of view her underwear drawer was dreadful. For an eighteen year old girl on the verge of womanhood her bras and panties were all plain and boring. That said, with a breast size of 32" and a H cup she was even more stacked than her mother. And it confirmed what I'd always suspected. She wore baggy tops to hide the size of her breasts.

I had a quick look through her closets. I had no idea why, or what I was looking for, but having found nothing of interest, I was on the verge of giving up when I found something that surprised me.

Snugged away at the back of one of the closets I found a journal. I didn't realize that this was something girls still did. And if she'd been trying to hide it then she hadn't made a very good job of it. Of course it was locked but I found the key in the first place I looked. It was in her small jewelry box. I shook my head. Stupid girl.

I sat down on her bed and opened it up, quickly scanning through the early pages. She had dated each entry and the first was the day of her fifteenth birthday. In it she mentioned her body. She was worried and uncomfortable with the size of her breasts, which she said had started to show three years previously but had really started to grow much bigger in the past few months. She was embarrassed by their size, thinking that she must be some kind of freak for them to be that large at such an early age. She had also written that she was getting bullied at High School because of that. Body shaming was rampant it seemed. I genuinely felt sorry for her. When you're a kid, your peers can be so heartless and nasty.

As I turned the pages, one thing became clear. Her entries were spasmodic. There was days between them, sometimes even weeks. Sadly though there was a recurring theme. They were mostly about her feelings, her poor relationship with her mother and a lack of self-worth brought about by her body shape.

I started to skim read. It was just more of the same. She had no friends. She had no-one to talk to. Her parents didn't understand her. No-one liked her. She was too fat. She was too small. Her mom was always screaming at her and her dad did nothing to help. She sucked at cheer-leading. Her thighs were too thick. He breasts were too big. She sucked at softball. Her ass was too large. Katy and Lacey were bitches to her. She hated wearing her retainer. Her clothes were horrible. On and on it went, a whole litany of stuff that seemingly made her teenage life unhappy.

I was just about to put it back where I'd found it, when I got to her entry that mentioned my arrival. I flicked forward. The entries were almost daily, which piqued my interest. But just as I was about to start to read, so I heard a car pull into the driveway. Either Nate or Sarah were home. I quickly put the journal away and made it back to my bedroom just as Ruth bounded up the stairs before slamming her bedroom door shut behind her.

I would have to wait for another opportunity to see what she written about me.

>

>

DISTRACTION - MRS THELMA RITTER

Jacob Ritter was the pastor of St Judes Church Mission. Or was he a minister? I didn't know and frankly I couldn't give a fuck either way.

He did however strike me as a condescending and sanctimonious piece of shit when I met him that first day. He looked down his nose at me with his holier than thou attitude.

I guess he was around sixty years of age and looked like he'd never done a day's hard graft in his life. He was short and most definitely overweight. Not a good or healthy combination.

I was happy when it appeared that I wouldn't have to see him very often. But then I was informed of the compulsory church services I would have to attend.

Now, I hate religion. Always have and always will. To me it's the root cause of most of the world's woes both now and historically. You only have to see how many wars were fought and are still being fought today because of different religious ideology to understand where I'm coming from.

But on a personal level I find most 'religious' people I've come across are hypocrites. You only have to look at the TV evangelists from the 1970's and 80's for examples of that!

Jacob Ritter was nowhere near that bad but I did find his preaching a bit too much at times. After listening to his first two sermons I began to look around at the congregation. Some were totally into it, like Nate for instance. His look of wonderment was a bit disconcerting to say the least. Others would nod from time to time in apparent agreement to some sage comment Jacob had seemingly made. Then there were others that just seemed to be waiting patiently for him to finish so they could go home. People like Sarah. And Marlene. And lastly, there were those that looked like they thought it was all a load of crap.

For example, people like me. And surprisingly people like Jacob Ritter's wife!

It was the third week of my time at St Judes Parole Jail as I'd come to call it, that I'd met Mrs Ritter properly. She'd come to visit Sarah about some urgent church matter and I just happened to be there when she arrived.

When I was introduced to her she just gave me that up and down look. If I hadn't have known better I swear she was undressing me with her eyes.

She barely spoke to me but as I walked away I heard her make some comment about me. And then she laughed. I turned to see her staring at me before she turned back to Sarah and said something else, which again she laughed about. Sarah just seemed to have a scowl on her face.

It was interesting that two days later she was back again. Ruth answered the door and when she came into tell her mother who it was, I heard Sarah mutter something like, "that woman not being able to stay away." And then she glanced at me.

It was a number of weeks later that I was asked to price up a job at the Ritter's home. Nate dropped me off, saying he would swing by a couple of hours later to pick me up.

Mrs Ritter; "please call me Thelma"; met me at the door. Seeing her up close, I saw that not only was she in pretty good shape, she was also not unattractive. I bet she was a really pretty girl when she was younger. Her eyes certainly still had a twinkle in them. Height wise, I guess she was around 5'3" - 5'4" and although it wasn't excessive, she was probably carrying a pound or two more than she should. Her legs looked good in her knee length skirt, as did her full round ass. But her tits? Well, all I can say about them is WOW - she was prodigiously stacked!

I was soon to find out that Thelma was 'only' fifty four, whilst her husband was sixty two. She was clearly proud that she looked as good as she did at her age, a fact I agreed with whole-heartedly, which seemed to please her. I decided that she was definitely worth fucking, an idea that was reinforced when during our increasingly flirty talk, she intimated that she hadn't had sex for years, mainly because Jacob didn't seem interested.

The job turned out to be a desire for new hanging rails and drawers in her walk-in closet. I went to have a look. The closet was bigger than my bedroom. In fact their whole house was enormous, a fact revealed when Thelma took me on a guided tour. Evidently there is a lot of money to be made out of religion.

I agreed a price and measured up, arranging a date when I could go back and do the work. Two days later she rang to change the date. It was a slight inconvenience because I was supposed to be working at Lorraine Radford's salon. But I was told the Ritter's would have precedence when I queried the reason for the change.

It had been a while since I'd last had sex and therefore I was horny and looking forward to resuming my pursuit of Lorraine, so being cock-blocked by Mrs Ritter, I was not in the best of moods when I arrived at her house to start the renovation.

I don't think she expected or appreciated my surly attitude when I stomped into her home. Nor did she like it when I made a mess of her bedroom when I ripped out the existing wardrobes and associated shit.

A couple of hours later and she brought me a mug of coffee. I was feeling a lot calmer by then, having burnt off my pent up emotions with the physical exercise. And my mood lifted dramatically when I saw that Thelma was wearing an extremely low cut tee shirt that was barely able to contain her impressive boobs. They looked huge. She was also wearing jeans, which her shapely ass filled out very pleasingly.

She flitted about for a while, chatting away as I drank, even touching my arm a couple of times when expressing her desire to have the most perfect of all closets. It was most uplifting watching her flirt with me, especially the way her breasts moved around inside her tee shirt and bra, and made my mood so much better. She really was good company.

As I finished my day Thelma told me I should clean up before leaving and could use the shower in the guest bedroom. She was most insistent when I hesitated, saying she'd already laid out fresh towels for me. I thought it strange, but a shower sounded like a good idea, even if I had to put my sweaty clothes back on again after.

As I was towelling myself dry I heard her cry out for me. By her tone of voice it sounded urgent, so without thinking I immediately dashed to her aid. Fearing the worst I burst into her room, and then stopped dead.

There, kneeling on her bed, propping herself up on her hands, with a faint enigmatic smile on her lips, was a very naked Thelma Ritter.

I took it all in. In the time it had taken me to have a shower she'd styled her shoulder length, strawberry blonde hair in such a way that it made her face look softer. And apart from a white garter belt and stockings, she was naked, although bizarrely she was wearing a pair of dangly, diamond encrusted earrings and a matching choker necklace.

And then my eyes dropped lower and I saw just how big her breasts were. They hung below her like two great big massive cow udders, except they were shapely and sexy and firm and her nipples were big and hard, juicy and erect.

I dropped my towel to reveal my hardness. Thelma gasped and extended a hand in quiet supplication. I went forward and then it was my turn to gasp as she took hold of my shaft and took it inside her mouth in one swift movement.

I groaned as she sucked me like a vacuum cleaner, swirling her tongue around the head of my cock, licking and teasing me, urging my shaft to grow even bigger as she deep throated me time after time.

As I stood in front of her, my eyes partly closed as I basked in the glorious sensation courtesy of her mouth and tongue, so I reached down and played with her wondrous tits. They were just SO big, but what surprised me the most was just how firm and meaty they were to the touch.

For the wife of a preacher, she sure knew how to give head. In fact she made me cum within a couple of minutes, a time that put her firmly at the top of my leader board when it came to blowjobs.

She made a big show of swallowing my load and then opened her mouth to confirm what she had done. She smiled up at me before she said, "It's your turn now cowboy," as she shuffled around on the sofa until she had her back to me.