Lecherous Love & Other Distractions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was holding onto the car door frame, standing upright as my free hand reached around her body to fondle her breasts. Her nipples were rock hard to the touch. I pinched and squeezed, drawing gasps of enjoyment from Ruth.

I made her bend at the waist again. My cock was throbbing and it was time to fuck her for a second time. I took hold of the shaft and rubbed it up and down the deep crevice between her firm, fleshy ass cheeks. I pushed her down lower as I moved forward, forcing it inside that deep gorge where it was enveloped and finally smothered by her twin cushions of abundant butt flesh.

I was in heaven as I thrust up and down, slapping her ass from time to time as I enjoyed the sensation I was deriving. Ruth was moaning loudly again, which just fuelled my desire even more.

I spread her ass cheeks and let my cock find her pussy. As soon as the head engaged I thrust forward. I sank in quickly, making Ruth scream. And then I fucked her. I gave her everything I had. This was all about me and taking what I wanted. And I badly wanted this girl. She was screaming and grunting and groaning as I hammered my cock into her pussy, making her squeal as I roughly groped her breasts and twisted her nipples.

I was a savage. It was primeval, but I didn't care. The head had gone and it was pure animalistic lust. The lewd sound of flesh slapping against flesh and Ruth's moans and groans resonated loudly in the stillness of the night as I plundered her body and continued to fuck her.

I had never felt like this before. I've fucked a lot of women in my miserable life. Some were willing, some not so much, but I had never experienced anything quite like this. I just wanted this; whatever it was; to carry on for as long as I could.

Ruth came again and I could sense she was done. Her legs were getting weaker as she slumped even lower.

And then I felt it. I was finally cumming. I hammered long and hard and then stiffened. I could feel it burning all the way up my shaft to eventually erupt out of the end. My head began to swim as I came again and again, sending long, thick ropes of cum deep inside her young and fertile pussy. I couldn't stop, and it hurt because I realized she was squeezing my cock with her pussy muscles.

And then it was over. I had collapsed onto her. I was gasping for breath as sweat dripped from my chin onto her back. Below me Ruth was moaning softly.

We cleaned up as best we could and then I took her home. Luckily Nate and Sarah had long since retired for the night.

>>

The next day was almost surreal. Ruth acted no differently around me than she always had, which meant she was still mostly non-communicative. Nate and Sarah suspected nothing.

I waited until they had gone out on 'church business' before I sought out Ruth. She was wearing shorts and a tee shirt, lounging on her bed, writing in her journal, which she slammed shut as soon as I entered her room.

"What are you doing here?" she said, as she looked at me with disdain. I looked hard at her. No longer was she the shy, quiet young thing that I'd first met. She'd changed. And it was all because of me.

"Came to see how you were," I said, grinning lewdly, "you know, after last night."

"I don't want to talk about it. Besides, I was drunk. You took advantage of me. You raped me. I should be reporting you to the police."

God, she sounded just like her mother. I sat on the edge of her bed.

"Sure baby, if you say so." I paused for a second, placing my hand on her ass and giving it a firm squeeze.

"You know ... you've got a sensational ass Ruth," I said, as I let my hand wander from her ass down onto the back of her smooth, firm and equally spectacular thighs.

"Don't ..." she replied quietly, turning onto her side, "and take your hand off me," she added.

I knew she didn't mean it. I moved closer and cupped a breast. As I suspected, she didn't resist. Her eyes closed as I gave it a squeeze. I felt her nipple harden immediately. She shuddered slightly, but I noticed.

"Please don't ..." she said, without a hint of conviction. "Mum and dad will hear you."

"No they won't Ruth," I said, rolling her onto her back with ease, "they've gone out for the day. It's just you ... and me."

I lowered my head and kissed her. Her arms coiled around my neck as she kissed me back. My hands were already busy. One was groping her right breast, whilst the other was lodged deep between her thighs and rubbing her mound. Her legs opened wide as she let out a deep sigh, which turned into an even deeper moan.

"We ... we shouldn't be doing ... oohhh ..." she began to say, stopping as my fingers entered her pussy.

I pulled away from her and stripped off her shorts and panties. Her top soon followed. My clothes joined hers on the floor and then I was between her legs, spreading them wide, my rock hard cock at her entrance, pulsating madly before I pushed it inside her molten hot pussy.

We fucked for an hour. She came multiple times before I spewed more of my seed deep inside her. She got up and made us lunch. I fucked her over the kitchen table, pulling tightly on her ponytail, making her arch her back, taking her hard before we once more returned to her room where we went at it again until the sound of her parent's car pulling into the driveway created panic.

I calmly went to my room and showered whilst Ruth had to go downstairs to help Nate and Sarah with some church stuff that needed unloading from the car. She hadn't had time to shower so god only knows if her parents would be able to smell the odor of sex on her. If they could or they couldn't, it didn't matter to me.

>

>

DISTRACTION - SARAH

I have to admit I was beginning to like my work here. Yeah, I know; I couldn't believe it either. Me and work had never gone hand in hand. But there was something fulfilling about working with wood, plus there was a sense of achievement when the job was completed.

I'd finally finished at the Ritter house. It had taken me a lot longer than it should because Thelma was very demanding. Not about the job though. She couldn't have cared less about the remodel. All she demanded was that I fuck her multiple times a day. She was insatiable.

Anyway, I had now moved onto another project. This one was pure labor though because all I was doing was putting up new buck-and-rail fencing. It had been a long day working in sweltering heat so I was grateful to finish early. When I got home Nate was just backing out of the driveway. He had Ruth with him. He stopped long enough to tell me where he was going before he sped off.

I saw that Sarah's car was in the garage but thought nothing of it, I was just looking forward to a nice, long, cooling shower to wash away the grime and sweat. After I finished, and with just a towel wrapped around my waist, I left the main bath and made my way back to my room.

It was the flash of red that caught my eye as I walked past Sarah and Nate's bedroom. But what made me stop in my tracks was that the door was wide open, far too wide for privacy's sake. Now this was a surprise. Since the kitchen incident the door had been kept firmly closed.

So why was it open tonight? I took a better position and looked into the room.

Sarah was just smoothing a stocking up her leg, her knee cocked as she bent over to fasten it to her garter. I swallowed hard as my eyes feasted on the vision before me. She was wearing a red lace bustier that was sexy beyond words. Why she was wasting lingerie like that on a a man like Nate just baffled me. At this moment in time she looked like one of those Instagram models.

I licked my lips, salivating at the sight of her large breasts that were threatening to spill out over the top of her bustier cups. They'd never looked bigger and her cleavage was deep and very revealing. My eyes dropped lower to see between her legs a scrap of red lace that served as her panties.

Fuck!

I felt my cock grow as my lust for her just exploded in my pants. She'd had her hair done; as if for a special occasion; even her makeup looked professionally done. She was stunning, gorgeous, every inch a MILF - and totally wasted on anyone here in this hick county, and that included me. With her body and the way she looked tonight she deserved so much more.

This was it then. She'd pushed me long enough. Time to finally find out if what I took to be her teasing me was deliberate or not. I casually leaned against the door frame and slowly pushed the door open even wider. She gasped when she realized I was standing there, but made no effort to cover herself up. I noticed that whilst her dress was still laid out on her bed, she'd already slipped on her black heels.

"What are you doing here Joe?" she said, her voice quivering slightly.

"Admiring the view and doing what you've wanted me to do for a long time Sarah," I said smiling, as I took a step inside the bedroom. I stopped to appraise her, slowly running my eyes up and down her shapely and almost naked body, reveling in the sight of her sexy lingerie and high heels. My cock was now fully engorged and trying it's best to escape through my towel. She was sex on legs and I was going to make the most of this opportunity.

"GET OUT JOE!" she said, with just a hint of venom in her tone.

I grinned at her. "Or what Sarah? You've teased me long enough. What are you going to do?"

"I'll call for Nathaniel, that's what," she replied.

I took another step inside the room.

"I'm warning you Joe, get out of here or there will be trouble," she said nervously. I don't think even she had any conviction in her words. It was all bravado.

I took another step forward. God, she looked so beautiful. With high cheekbones and pouty lips she was a naturally attractive woman without makeup. But with it - well - she was stunning.

"NATHANIEL!"

I admit it made me jump when she yelled out her husband's name. I didn't think she had it in her. I guess my initial feeling that her bedroom door was open because she wanted me to see her in her lingerie was actually not true. She probably hadn't realized I was home. Not that it mattered now.

"NATHANIEL!!" she yelled again, this time even louder.

"Sarah, for god's sake shut up. Nate's not here," I said, quickly closing the gap to her.

"NATHANIEL!!!" she screamed, almost deafening me in the process.

"For fucks sake Sarah, will you shut up, Nate's not here," I said as I grabbed hold of her arms to try calm her down.

"Where is he?" she said tersely as I held her.

"He said he had to take Ruth to the mall and he'd be about an hour or so."

"The mall? Why's he gone to the mall?" she said quickly. I wasn't sure if it was a rhetorical question, so I didn't bother answering her. Besides, I had more pressing things on my mind. My cock for one was causing me some discomfort.

I dropped my grip from her arms down to her wrists. That seemed to draw her attention to the fact I was actually holding her.

"Can you leave please," she said, as she began to struggle to free herself from my grip."And let go of me!" she added irritably.

"I don't think so Sarah, I'm quite liking the view from here right now," I said with a grin. I looked down into her deep cleavage and jiggling breasts and then into her eyes.

I saw the look of disgust turn into a look of realization and then into a look of fear.

"Get out Joe, NOW!" she hissed angrily.

"All in good time," I replied, as still holding onto her wrist, I took her arm behind her back and pulled her tightly to me.

"Let go this instant," Sarah said forcibly, as she began to struggle. Of course all her efforts were in vain and all it did was make her large breasts jiggle up and down inside her lace bustier. Not that I was complaining.

With all of her exertions to break free she was soon panting hard but all that did was draw my attention to her red pouty lips. They were mesmerizing and all I wanted to do was kiss them. Still pinning her to my chest with her arm around her back, I let go of her other wrist and moved my hand to the back of her head, drawing her close. She tried to resist at first but soon her lips were fused with mine. Her free hand pressed against my chest but she wasn't trying to force me away.

It wasn't long before she accepted my tongue inside her mouth. The kissing deepened and my hands began to roam. Looking back after the event I realized that there was really little if no resistance from Sarah to any of my actions. But at the time I was too busy enjoying taking what I wanted.

I knew we had an hour at the very least and I was determined to use every last second of that time. We'd already wasted about ten minutes so I needed to get a hurry on.

I got to it. As I kissed her I went straight in for the kill. My hand was on her mound and under her panties in a flash and within seconds I had my fingers inside her pussy, frigging her frenetically. Sarah just opened her legs wider for me and was soon groaning loudly. She was also sopping wet.

She came quickly; which surprised me; her legs buckling slightly as she quivered and shook. I pushed her backwards onto the bed and taking hold of her ankles, climbed onto the bed, spreading her legs wider as I knelt between them. I ripped off my towel, exposing my stiff cock to Sarah.

"No ... NO ..." she gasped as she began to struggle again, fighting back as she felt my cock nudging up against her puffy pussy lips.

"No ... get off me!" she sobbed, as I rubbed the head of my cock against her slimy slit. She was juiced up and ready to go.

I thrust forward, instantly sinking about half of my shaft inside her pussy.

"AHHHHH ... NOOOOO!" she yelled loudly, "GET OFF MEEEE!"

She was still fighting me, so I rammed the rest of my cock inside her. She screamed again before I leaned down and put my hand over her mouth to shut her up. The bitch still struggled - and then she tried to bite my hand.

I stopped for a moment. "For fuck's sake Sarah, will you just settle down. You might find you enjoy it if you stop struggling."

She stared back at me. She was breathing deeply, her nostrils flaring, her anger clearly showing on her face, the disgust and fear evident in her eyes.

"I suppose you're going to rape me. Just like you did nineteen years ago!" she hissed, as she began to get her emotions back under control.

"What the fuck! I didn't rape you Sarah. As I recall you were quite willing at the time," I replied angrily.

Fuck this! I began to move my hips, quickly gaining momentum as I started to give Sarah my full length. In and out, in and out, going deeper, going harder. I'd fucking show the bitch!

Initially, Sarah still struggled against me but I'd taken her by surprise and it wasn't long before she was grunting with every deep thrust I made. When she began to moan, then I knew she was getting aroused. And moments later she confirmed it when she wrapped her legs around my waist and began to thrust her hips back against me.

When I pulled out, she gasped and sighed. She'd cum three times and I was close but wanted to take her from behind. I coaxed her up onto her hands and knees and moved behind her. Her ass wiggled about in front of me. I didn't know if she was doing it deliberately to entice me or whether she was still milking her last orgasm. It didn't matter much to me either way.

I slammed my aching cock back inside her pussy, causing her to scream, before I reached below her body to begin fondling and massaging her impressive breasts. I was about to blow, so with one hand twisting and pulling on a nipple and my other hand strumming her clit I started to move faster.

My climax was explosive as was her orgasm. We collapsed onto the bed, seemingly completely satiated. I turned on my side to look at her. She was spectacular. She had a glow about her that I found captivating. She was so out of my league, yet I'd just fucked the hell out of her and after her initial reluctance, had wantonly reciprocated.

She turned her back on me and that gave me another opportunity to take in her shapely body and her sexy lingerie. The curve of her waist, rising up to her hips, so displaying her shapely ass in all it's glory as she lay on her side, was a sight that I found extremely erotic. My cock certainly agreed with me as it began to respond. I grabbed hold of her leg, lifting it up as I slid in closer behind her.

"Joe ... no," she said, without conviction. I lifted her leg higher and taking my cock in my hand pushed it against her pussy lips.

"Ohhhh goooodd," she moaned as I entered her again. Her head went back and I saw her grab her breast and squeeze it hard, her fingers catching her erect nipple, eliciting small gasps from her lips. I quickly got into a rhythm and was soon thrusting deep and hard as Sarah continued to play with her breast.

We went at it hard and heavy and by her gasps and moans and sighs and groans, I could tell she was definitely liking this. I'd already got one orgasm out of her and with my climax imminent I was working hard towards her second when I heard the sound of a car pulling up outside the house. I began to pound harder, faster, desperate to cum. I heard voices. It was Nate talking to Ruth as they approached the house. They were getting closer.

Shit! Sarah was moaning almost constantly as she grew closer to her climax. She was so loud that I put my hand over her mouth to quieten her. As the door opened downstairs so I exploded. Sarah came too. I'd have loved to have milked it, to wallow in the afterglow of a great fucking but I had no time.

"Sarah, are you there darling? We're going to be late if you're not ready yet," I heard Nate call out. Fuck, I knew he would be climbing the stairs at any moment.

I was up and out the bedroom in a flash leaving Sarah sprawled out on the bed, panting and gasping for breath. I barely made it into my room before Nate came upstairs. How he didn't catch Sarah I have no idea but I heard him call out for her and heard her reply that she was in the bathroom.

It was no more than a couple of minutes later that I heard Sarah and Nate go downstairs. He seemed most concerned that they were running late. I looked out the window and saw them get into Nate's car and drive off.

I shook my head in wonderment. I've no idea how she did it, because when I made my escape she'd appeared comatose. But somehow she'd managed to get off the bed, pick her dress up from the floor and get into the bathroom all before Nate had reached the room. It was then I realized that she'd had no time to clean up let alone shower, so she'd gone out with her husband with her pussy full of my cum.

That made me smile - the dirty bitch. So much for the religious nut job that I'd thought she was. The truth was that she was as much a skanky whore as any other woman I've ever fucked. Which I suppose proved a point. Just because a woman is beautiful, has a body to die for and has been brought up to live a puritan life, it doesn't stop her from having needs and desires and being a wanton slut when it comes to sex. It doesn't prevent her from wanting and performing acts of sexual lewdness or even cheating on their partners. Class, wealth or cultural background count for nothing when it comes to sex.

Of course I could be wrong. After all, this is from a man's perspective - namely mine!

An hour had gone by when I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I opened it to find Ruth stood there.

"Wow!" I said as I did a double take. She was naked, apart from some heels - and they were the ones she wore on her Prom night.

Despite my tank having been well and truly emptied by Sarah, my cock still responded. Well, how could it not.

She told me we had three or possibly four hours as her parents had gone out to a fancy restaurant for a meal to be followed by dancing. I thought that strange as in the short time I'd been here, I'd never seen them go out once as a couple, other than to church.