Lecherous Love & Other Distractions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruth told me it was a special night because it was their wedding anniversary. Shit! All that sex with Sarah on her most special of days! Nate's beloved wife had certainly hung the horns on him today. I almost felt sorry for him. Well - almost!

I was running on fumes when Ruth had finished with me. I think she forgot just how old I was. From being a shy, naive little girl when I'd first met her, she'd certainly turned into a sex obsessed little minx since I'd read her journal and then deflowered her.

>

>

DISTRACTION - MRS RUBY MATHESON

I admit I was quite surprised when Nate told me that my next job was to carry out some work at the home of the District Field Director, one Miles Matheson. This was the guy I'd met on my first day here, the guy that I'd disturbed doing something with Sarah.

He lived seventy or so miles away so I left real early so I could arrive well before nine o'clock. I made good time so when he answered my knock on his front door he was still in his pajamas. When he saw it was me, he didn't look best pleased.

"You better come in," he said, barely disguising his annoyance. He turned and led me through to the kitchen. It was huge and I admit, I was in awe. The cabinets were top class. Clearly, no expense had been spared. The clean lines, the texture of the wood, the perfection of the joints ...

"Good morning."

The sudden voice behind me made me jump. I turned, to see a vision of loveliness had entered the kitchen behind me.

"My wife, Ruby," Miles said, waving his hand dismissively in her direction.

She was an attractive woman, which made Miles a lucky man, which in turn made it strange that he felt the need to cheat on her, if indeed that WAS what he was doing with Sarah.

"Hello," she said, stepping forward with an outstretched hand.

"Good morning Ruby. I'm Joe Sant," I replied, taking her hand in mine. She had long fingers and her handshake was firm. I stared into her eyes. They were a smouldering dark brown. A man could get lost in eyes like that.

"Can you deal with Mr Sant dear."

Hearing Miles' voice snapped me out of my daydream. I realized I was still holding Ruby's hand. Not that she seemed to mind. She was still smiling, as if it was a perfectly natural thing to be doing.

"Yes honey," she replied. She watched him stomp out of the kitchen, before she turned back to me.

"I think you may have upset my husband with your early arrival," she said with a mischievous smile.

"I'm a tradesman, we always come early," I replied.

"Well I hope not too early," she countered, "that wouldn't be very satisfactory, now would it!" she added, raising an eyebrow.

The innuendo was obvious. I shook my head. What was it with the women in this area? Were they all sex starved or was it that they got a thrill out of tormenting the menfolk?

"No Ma'am, it wouldn't. I can come any time you like, if that's what you want." I smiled, letting her see me slowly scanning her body.

"Coffee?" she suddenly blurted out. "Can I get you a coffee Mr Sant?"

"That would be great," I replied, "but please, call me Joe."

"Okay, Joe. But please call me Ruby, not Ma'am!"

She poured us both a coffee and then led me outside onto the patio. It was a huge area, with multi-tiered decking to take account of the land sloping away from the house. It had been finished off with big square posts, linked together with thick ropes, along with inset lighting and sympathetic planting of trees and shrubs. It looked like no expense had been spared. Not for the first time since I'd been placed here did I muse that there certainly was a whole heap of money to be made out of religion.

Beyond the patio area it looked like a construction site.

"So what is it you want me to do?" I asked. I was hoping that they didn't want anymore decking.

"You see that area there?" she said, pointing to a newly leveled piece of ground, "that's where we want the new hot tub to go. Your job would be to build the new shelter. We've got all the timber you'll need on order. We also want you to enlarge the outside kitchen shelter and build a bigger bar to replace the one we've got."

"Have you got some plans?" I asked.

"Yes, they're inside," she replied.

She got me the plans and I spent the next couple of hours or so going over them whilst looking at the land and deciding what to build first, where it would be best to construct the frames, and how much help I'd need.

It was around twelve o'clock and I was ready to leave. Miles had left hours ago and Ruby had left me to get on with what I needed to do. I went back inside and called out for her.

She appeared a couple of minutes later and my mouth dropped open. I couldn't help but stare. Gone was the early morning tousled look, she was now fully made up ready to face the day. She smiled nervously, showing me her perfect white teeth. Her mouth was wide, and I immediately envisaged what my cock would look like buried up to my pubes inside of it, especially with her bright red lips wrapped around my shaft.

She raised a hand to brush her hair away from her face. She didn't need to do that. Her brown hair was perfectly styled, parted in the centre of her head, her bangs ending in wavy tresses just below her shoulders. Facially, she was hot.

I looked lower, immediately liking what I saw. She was wearing a light blue dress that was made of that stretchy fabric that just clings tightly to the body, which as far as I was concerned was perfect because it showcased Ruby's to perfection. She certainly didn't have an hourglass shape but it was still pretty good.

Her breasts weren't huge, probably around a B, borderline C cup, but they still looked a good handful. She had a bit of a stomach pooch but it didn't detract that much from her waistline. If anything, it just gave her a curvier look and made her appear more womanly. Her hips were fine and her legs and ass were great. My cock responded, so she certainly passed my basic test.

I coughed to cover my embarrassment at staring at her so openly.

"I just wanted to let you know I was going," I said.

"Okay, that's fine," she replied.

She looked like she wanted to say something else so I gave her a few seconds before I offered her my hand.

"So, I'll be going then."

"Oh right. Yes," she said, stepping forward and shaking my hand.

I had almost reached my truck when she called out after me.

"Mr Sant ... Joe ... before you go, would ... would you like to join me for lunch? It's nothing fancy, I need to go into town, so I thought we could go to the local diner. There's something I wanted to ask you."

"Sure, no problem. I'll follow you then?" She nodded and we both climbed into our vehicles.

We arrived at the diner. It wasn't busy, but the food turned out to be real good. We chatted about the work they wanted me to carry out but I knew that wasn't the reason she'd asked me here. She finally got to it when we'd finished our burger and fries.

"Joe, I know who you are and what your background is. I also know that you're currently living at Nathaniel and Sarah Dixon's house."

I made no comment. I just nodded my head.

"What do you know about Sarah Dixon?"

"In what way?" I replied, "what exactly are you asking me here?"

She exhaled loudly. She obviously wanted to ask me something that she didn't really want to talk about. It's a typical dilemma for women generally. This is usually one of those moments when a man's supposed to know what they're thinking, which of course, as any man will attest to, is absolutely impossible. We NEVER know what you're thinking!

Instantly I knew what it was. I gave her the chance to tell me though, but I could see the different thought processes running through her brain as she tried several times to start speaking before shutting herself down.

In the end I couldn't stand it any longer.

"So, I guess what you want to know is if I think your husband is having an affair with Sarah Dixon. Am I right?"

Her eyes went wide. "Yes," she hissed quietly, "what do you know? Are they? Is he?"

"Sorry but I've no idea."

"What?"

"I said, I have no idea."

"Shit!"

She looked slightly forlorn so I decided to give her the only bit of information I had.

"What I can tell you is this. On the day I met him, I caught the both of them inside the church. They were standing very close to each other and reacted guiltily when they saw me there. They may well be having an affair but honestly, the look Sarah gave your husband that day, I would say she hates and fears him more than anything else."

"I fucking knew it, that goddamn cocksucker!" Ruby blurted out viciously.

"So nothing else?" she asked.

"No. I've seen her drive off a few times and even Nate doesn't know where she's going. And she always seems to be annoyed. At first I thought it was because of me being in her home but I now know I'm not the reason."

I looked at Ruby. Misery seemed to suit her because she was more attractive to me now than she'd ever been.

"So I take it he's cheated on you before?"

"Oh yeah," she replied with a snort. "If he is banging Sarah, that'll be his third dalliance - well - that I know about. I suspect there's been many others, just not local."

"So why don't you divorce him?"

She laughed before replying. "Have you seen our house? I know it may sound mercenary but I'm not prepared to give up my lifestyle just because Miles can't keep his dick in his pants. If I divorce him, he will also lose his job and I will have to leave my home. And I've invested too much time and effort into that to willingly walk away."

"So what are you going to do?" I asked. I then wished I hadn't bothered. If I'd been hoping to be the recipient of a revenge fuck or two, it looked like I was going to be sadly disappointed.

She looked thoughtful and then she dropped the bomb. She leaned in closer, talking so softly I had to lean in to hear what she was saying.

"I want you to beat his ass! Make sure he never forgets!"

>

>

DISTRACTION - SARAH'S PROBLEM

It was the Church's annual barbecue, held every summer in the park that ran alongside the southern bank of the local river. Everyone was expected to attend. And sadly, that included me. I wasn't looking forward to it because every one of the women with whom I'd had sexual relations would be congregated together along with their husbands. It could prove to be a tense occasion.

Miles and Ruby Matheson were also in attendance, Ruby soon wandering off to speak to a group of women that she knew. Miles drifted around different groups of people, lording it over everyone, constantly smiling and laughing with them. But I could see it was all an act. There was no warmth in his eyes. They were cold and calculating. He was clearly looking for someone, and I was sure I knew who.

I got another beer and settled down to watch him closely. It wasn't long before Sarah noticed him. The look on her face told me everything I needed to know. If she was having an affair with him, it was entirely one-sided.

I saw him give her the slightest of nods before turning and walking away. I turned to watch Sarah. She made her excuses to the group she'd been chatting with and then turned and went off in a different direction to Miles. Regardless of that fact, I was pretty sure she was going to meet up with him, so scrambling to my feet, I followed her.

It took me five minutes to catch up. She had turned off the main pathway through the park and was standing next to a near derelict boathouse on the bank of the river.

It was unfortunate that I couldn't get near enough to hear what they were talking about without being seen, so I just waited it out whilst trying to read their body language.

By his body movements alone Miles was clearly being aggressive and demanding. Sarah looked cowed and scared, clearly not liking what he was saying to her. They talked, or should I say, he talked and she listened for around five minutes before he stepped closer, took her in his arms and kissed her full on her lips. She froze. There was no reciprocation, her body looked limp and lifeless as he kissed her hard and fondled her breasts, before breaking away.

He said something more to her, her head dropped down, and he left. As soon as he'd gone she sank to her knees and began to cry. Her body convulsed, racked by her deep sobs of pain. I felt so sorry for her, I had to go to her.

"Sarah," I said, stepping forward.

"OH GOD! What do YOU want!" she wailed.

"I'm just here to help," I replied. I went to her and helped her to her feet, wrapping my arms around her. She struggled at first before she buried her face into my shoulder and cried herself out. It took a while, but I didn't mind. Even though she was an emotional mess, her large breasts were pressed against my chest the entire time, which was great.

"We need to talk," I finally said, as her crying turned to sniffles.

"You can't help me," she said tersely, "nobody can."

"Sarah, there ain't a problem in the world that can't be fixed. All you need to do is tell me what that bastard wants from you, and then we can find a solution. I take it Nate hasn't a clue what's going on, so you're gonna have to tell me what it is."

"Yeah - Nathaniel - he doesn't have a clue. I guess I should have told him, though I doubt he'd believe me. He's so in awe of Miles, or maybe he's just got a man crush on him. God knows why. But Nathaniel has always been weak. I should have realized years ago, but I was young and thought I was in love."

She paused, clearly reflecting on the life choices that had brought her to this place in time.

"Sarah ..."

"Yeah, yeah, I know. It's just hard to talk about." She sighed and then began.

"Miles began hitting on me the moment we came back from Africa and were sent to this church. As you probably know, he has a position of power within the church, a position he abuses constantly. I may be a blonde but I'm not stupid, plus I'd already heard the odd rumor about him before we arrived.

"I'd ignored the rumors as malicious gossip. They seemed so far fetched, but it soon became obvious that they were extremely accurate. At the beginning it was easy for me to rebuff his advances. He had nothing on me because we'd been out of the country for so many years. So he turned his attention to Nathaniel, making him believe that he was so important to the church, and to Miles in particular, and that he had a bright future. Of course Nathaniel fell for it, hook, line and sinker. It turned his head and nothing I could say or do would sway him from his almost fanatical adoration of his boss.

"And then it turned nasty. Some of the stories I then began to hear about Miles were quite frankly disturbing. In fact, too disturbing to be true. But now, I'm not so sure."

Sarah paused as tears welled up into her eyes. She stiffled a sob and wiped he eyes.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yes, thanks," she replied. She took a deep breath and continued.

"One story; the worst story I heard; was that Miles was a deviant with a particular liking for young girls. He's not a paedophile though because he never touches or does anything with them until they're eighteen years of age. He doesn't want to go to jail for that. He also won't rape them. Everything has to be consensual. So what he does is work on the mothers. He's that sick that he gets them to groom their daughters for him."

"What a Goddamn fucking bastard!" I responded angrily, interrupting Sarah. And then it dawned on me.

"Oh god, please don't tell me he's after Ruth?"

She swallowed hard, trying to keep her emotions in check. She nodded slowly. I clenched my fists as I felt the anger surge within me. She wasn't even my daughter, but I was so angry that if Miles had suddenly appeared in front of me, I would probably have killed the sonofabitch right there and then!

"When we first arrived here, Ruth looked so young, much younger then her then age of fifteen. When I first discovered Miles talking to her I thought very little of it, until one day she told me what they had been talking about. I was horrified. I immediately told Nathaniel but he just dismissed it out of hand. I should have realized then that my husband was a sycophantic asshole, and it would be up to me to protect my daughter."

She paused for a moment before continuing. "You know, Nathaniel never consulted me about this rehabilitation program. He alone made the decision for us to take people like you into our home. He gave no thought to Ruth or me being exposed to criminals. I mean, what if they were lecherous perverts? When I objected he dismissed me out of hand. He just didn't care. It was only done to impress the church elders and Miles in particular."

I cringed inwardly. Well, she'd been right about being exposed to a lecherous pervert. Hopefully she hadn't realized what she'd just said. And I also hoped she would never find out what I'd done with Ruth. Luckily she was in full flow and just continued talking.

"When Ruth's body began to develop I decided to hide it as best I could. She wasn't allowed any clothing that would show off her breasts or her thighs or her ass, so I made her wear baggy sweats and tees that were three sizes too large. I got retainers fitted to her teeth, although in truth she didn't really need them. I also banned her from using makeup. Luckily she's always been a bit naive about girly stuff, so that helped a lot, but I did miss the closeness and joy of helping my daughter make the transition from a teenager into a young woman. Miles took that away from me."

I took Sarah into my arms and held her tight. She snuggled into my shoulder as I stroked her hair. "God, I'm SO sorry Sarah. You've had to endure so much. And to bear it alone too."

I now felt guilty for taking Ruth to meet Marlene McKimsey. She'd helped Ruth discover her femininity, had shown her how to use makeup, how to dress better, what shoes to buy. She'd done all that at my insistence because I thought Sarah didn't love her daughter enough to do it with her. How misguided and wrong had I been. It should have been Sarah.

"So you said Miles works on the mothers. How does he do that?"

"As you may have noticed, Miles is an attractive man. Well ... appearance wise anyway. Inside he's not. But men in positions of power can be an irresistible aphrodisiac to many women. He's got a smooth tongue and knows how to push the right buttons to seduce them. He films them in the act and uses that to blackmail them. Usually he only fucks them the once, because he's more interested in the daughters."

"So when did he fuck you?" I said. I felt her body tense. She didn't try to deny it.

"Early on. As I said before, I suspected what kind of man he was almost immediately, but he overcame my resistance one night by getting me drunk. He must have slipped something into my drink as well because I have no memory of what he did to me. I know I was sore afterwards and he hadn't used a condom. To finally convince me that he had indeed fucked me, he later showed me a video he'd filmed on his cell. I tried to resist him but he's very persuasive."

She looked into my eyes. "You've got to know that I'm not proud of what I've done."

"Sarah, I'm not judging you. You've done what you believed to be right. I can't even comprehend what you have gone through to protect Ruth. So, I take it that when I caught you together my first day here, he was trying to arrange another meeting?"

She looked away. "Yeah. I seem to be the exception to his rule about only fucking the mothers once. He's most insistent. I try to keep him at bay with blowjobs. I succeed most of the time, but every now and again he wants more. He'll ring me and tell me I have to wear sexy lingerie. That's when I know he wants to have sex. Those are the days I fear the most." Her voice cracked as she added, "I hate him so much."