Lecherous Love & Other Distractions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about all those times I'd peeked inside her bedroom, watching her put on her skimpy lingerie. It wasn't to tempt me at all, she'd been dressing to go to see Miles for sex. What a fucking cunt.

"So what did he want today?"

"The school posted a load of photos taken at Prom night onto their social media site. I didn't realize Ruth was in one of them. For obvious reasons, Miles has access to the site, so he now knows what she really looks like. I'd never considered that might be a problem. I was just so proud of her. She's come so far in such a short time. I know I'm her mother but she looked so hot in her new dress and her high heels. I don't know who helped her but they have great taste. Maybe it was a little bit too revealing but hey ... you're only young once."

I smiled to myself. She certainly did look hot. And if Sarah knew what I'd done to her darling daughter and what I was currently continuing to do, she wouldn't be happy at all! She may have saved her from Miles but all she'd done was save her for me to take away her innocence.

"I just wish it had been me that had helped her," she added wistfully.

That jolted me out of my reverie. Fuck ... now I felt like a complete prick. Luckily Sarah carried on talking.

"So ... now he wants me to send Ruth to him."

"What ... like a date?" I asked incredulously.

"Yeah, something like that. He'll take her somewhere she won't be known and subject her to a night of what he calls 'Religious Enlightenment and Discovery'. He'll tell her that all the young girls of the church have to go through this cleansing ritual because it brings them closer to God."

"And he gets away with this crap?"

"He has done so far. Believe it or not some of the female church members think that it is their duty to have their daughters take part in this."

"What ... they've told you?"

"No, it's more what I've overheard. Don't get me wrong, there haven't been many, but the church is so powerful and Miles is so highly regarded by the elders that he can do no wrong."

"So what are you going to do now Sarah? You've let it go this far, where does that leave you?"

"Well for one thing, he's not getting his hands on my daughter. I may have been weak before but if I have to let the world know of my sins, then that's what I'll do. I know Nathaniel will be devastated but he'll still back the church and Miles over me, I just know he will."

I let her disentangle herself from my arms. "We should get back before we're missed," she said with a faint smile. "And I certainly don't want a repeat of the last time we were alone by a river."

"I have fond memories of our time by the river Sarah. And you're still my best fuck ever," I said with a grin, earning myself a punch on the arm.

We walked back, and as we did so a plan began to formulate in my brain. Just before we separated; it wouldn't do to arrive back together; I stopped Sarah.

"Sarah, before you do anything, let me take care of your problem. I've got an idea of how we can deal with Miles once and for all. You won't be involved, and I can assure you that he will never be a problem again."

"What do you mean," she said, coming closer. Her perfume assaulted my senses. She smelled so good.

"You're not going to kill him, are you?" she whispered.

"No, of course not. But I'm not going to tell you anything else. Just be assured that you and Ruth will be safe from that bastard for ever."

She flung herself against me, her arms closing around my neck as she pulled my face down to hers. She kissed me hard as she mashed her large breasts into my chest.

"Thank you Joe, thank you SO much. I'm sorry for the way I've behaved towards you. You really are a good man."

And with that she was gone. Slightly stunned by her sudden display of affection, I reflected on what she'd just said. She was blonde, and yes she was stupid. If she knew what I'd done with Ruth she wouldn't be calling me a good man.

>

>

DISTRACTION - RETRIBUTION

The plan was coming together.

I had already talked at length with Ruby Matheson. She'd told me precisely what she wanted me to do. Pretty much anything was on the table, short of killing the bastard.

I had no need to discuss Sarah's problem with her, which was a relief. The fewer people who knew about this the better.

I'd already reached out to my old buddies John Boy and Billy Bob. I told them what I needed them to do and they were happy to help, no questions asked.

Miles had gone out to visit another church across the County line. He would be gone hours. Whoever it was he was going to fuck, I just hope he'd relish it.

I was working on the Matheson project. The shelter for the new hot tub was built and in place. It just needed a few finishing touches that I would do after I'd framed out the new bar. I had a crew to help me that day, although in reality they were just a couple of guys from the church. But they were handy enough and seemed to know what they were doing. Ruby was also there, being very attentive, bringing us out drinks every hour or so. It was a hot day.

It was around four o'clock when the Sheriff's car pulled into the Matheson's driveway. They went inside. A few minutes later I heard a loud shriek of distress. I ran inside, to find Ruby collapsed on her sofa with the Sheriff trying to bring her around.

"What's going on here," I said tersely, surveying the scene.

"Nothing to worry yourself about," replied the Sheriff, "we just came to tell Ms Matheson about her husband and she sorta fainted."

I looked down at Ruby. I knew she was faking it.

"So can you tell me what's happened to Mr Matheson? I'm a close friend," I added when he gave me a quizzical look.

"He's in hospital over in Dodson County. He's been beaten up pretty bad. Whoever did it, stole his car and took his money. They won't get far though because we know his car has a tracker."

I smiled inwardly. Yep, we already knew that bit of information, and hopefully that tracker should now be attached to another vehicle heading in the opposite direction to his attackers.

Ruby moaned, letting the Sheriff know she'd come around.

"If you want us to Ma'am, we can take you to your husband."

"No, no, that's okay Sheriff, thank you but I'll drive myself. How badly is he hurt? Which hospital is he in?"

The Sheriff and his deputy finally left. Ruby sent the crew home and went for a shower. I was hot and sweaty, so I joined her. She was as horny as fuck. I guess violence and retribution turned her on, so it turned into a long shower.

John Boy and Billy Bob had certainly done a number on Miles. It was brutal but he deserved it, so I had no regrets. Three broken ribs, some internal bleeding and a damaged spleen that needed to be removed were the least of his problems. They'd also done serious damage to his genitalia. One thing was certain, he'd never have the use of his dick again.

Ruby celebrated in style for the next few days by fucking me every chance she got. And she got a lot of chances because I told the crew that I didn't need them anymore. She also didn't bother visiting Miles in hospital either, although in the end I suggested she should, so as not to raise any suspicion that she might be involved in the robbery and assault.

Of course, John Boy and Billy Bob made a clean getaway. The tracker from Miles' car was eventually found attached to a truck over four hundred miles away.

Meanwhile, Sarah too was delighted, barely able to hide her glee when a visibly distressed Nate had informed us of the attack over dinner the day after. I'd shaken my head at her, trying to get her to tone down her delight, which thankfully she did.

After the meal Sarah and I were alone in the kitchen, clearing up. Nate had gone out, but didn't say where he was going. Even though it was a long drive it wouldn't surprise me if he'd gone to visit Miles in hospital. Ruth was also out, visiting with Marlene McKimsey. She'd formed quite a bond with Marlene, something I needed to address and correct soon.

So ... Joe ... did you have anything to do with what happened to Miles?" Sarah had asked coyly.

"I can neither confirm nor deny," I'd responded, my face a mask.

"That's a pity then," she'd replied with a smirk, "I was going to reward you if it had been the case. But I guess ... eeeeekkkkk."

The squeal came as I grabbed hold of her sweater. It was one that revealed a lot of boob flesh and cleavage. I smashed my lips against hers, hearing her moan as we kissed hard. My hands were up and inside her sweater in a flash, fondling and groping her boobs for all I was worth.

Lucky for me she was wearing a skirt not her jeans, so I twirled her around and forced her to bend over the table, holding her down with one hand as I pulled her panties down her thighs with the other.

She groaned as I slipped a finger inside her pussy. It was hot and very wet. I hurriedly unfastened my jeans, forcing them down my legs as fast as I could.

"No ... Joe ... let's go upstairs ... please ... someone will see us ... ooohhh ... fuuucckkk."

She stopped talking and began moaning as I entered her with one thrust forward. As wet as she was, and as hard as my cock was, it still took me three attempts to finally bury my shaft all the way in.

And then we fucked. I say we, as she was every bit as engaged as I was. She came hard. I however managed to stave off my orgasm and as she came down from her climax, so I began to thrust again. A few moments later, she came a second time. That was it for me too as I flooded her with my sperm.

I collapsed on top of her, both of us panting for breath, both sweating profusely. We finally dragged ourselves off to the shower where we fucked again, before we finally decided not tempt fate anymore as Ruth was due home soon.

>

>

DISTRACTION - MRS MARLENE McKIMSEY

You may recall I had been working at Marlene's sister Lorraine's place, where much to my surprise she had come on to me. It was strange, as she'd given no hint she wanted me to fuck her until that moment. But who was I to refuse?

Fully expecting a repeat, I had eagerly returned the next morning to be met by Nate, who informed me that she didn't want me there for a few weeks. I just shrugged my shoulders. Whilst I had been hoping to fuck her a few more times, if it wasn't to be, I wasn't going to lose any sleep over it.

Besides, Nate had also told me that both Linda Bareham and Thelma Ritter were asking for more of my carpentry skills. They would more than compensate, especially Linda who looked, dressed and was a much better fuck than either Lorraine or Thelma. But they would have to wait their turn.

Besides them, I had a number of other small jobs to finish first, so it was a while before I eventually made it back to Marlene's. I admit I was real happy about that because, as I said earlier, she was real peach to get along with, and definitely easy on the eye.

It was the end of my fifth day back on her job, and I was cleaning up before leaving when Marlene came out through the kitchen door to find me.

"Hi Joe, can we talk?" she said, handing me a long-neck.

I took it gratefully. It had been another long and hot day. I greedily gulped down most of the bottle before I replied. "Sure, what's on your mind?"

She looked long and hard at me. The happy playfulness she usually exuded appeared to be gone. In fact she looked downright angry. And she didn't waste any time laying into me.

"Have you had sexual relations with my sister?"

Wow! Now where had THAT come from? I have to admit I was taken aback by her bluntness.

"Sexual relations?" I answered with a smirk. I mean, c'mon, who uses words like that these days?

"It's an easy question Joe. Have you had sexual intercourse with my sister?"

I stared at her. Jeezuz - what was it with her? Again, who uses expressions like that anymore?

"What's it to you if I have?" I countered. I confess I was slightly pissed by her question and damned if I was going to put up with this shit. What I did in my private life had nothing to do with her.

"I need to know. She just phoned me. She says you had sex with her ... in fact, she says you made love to her. Long, passionate, languid love were her exact words. And then she took great pleasure in describing exactly what you did in considerable detail."

I was still staring at her and she held my gaze with a steely determination. I could see her bottom lip trembling. Christ, this was really important to her.

I pursed my lips, looking thoughtful for a few seconds before I replied. "Not that it's any of your business Marlene, but nope, she's lying. Nothing we did can be construed as making love. I did FUCK her though. I used her body for my pleasure. My pleasure Marlene, not hers. She wanted it, so I gave her what she wanted."

Marlene gasped as I uttered the word fuck. And then her whole body began to tremble. She dabbed at her eyes. Was she crying? What the fuck was going on?

"Why are you so upset Marlene?" I asked, nonplussed by her strange reaction. "What is going on between you two? Why don't you speak. Why do you hate each other?"

Marlene brushed away her tears. "She ... she slept with my husband. She seduced him, so I kicked him out. She ruined my life." Her head dropped as her whole body seemed to just slump.

"I see," I said, although actually I didn't, and quite frankly I could have cared less. The sister's stories didn't match up either, not that I expected them too. But so what!

"So why are you so upset with me?" I asked.

She raised her head and looked me in the eyes. She sighed and then said, "I thought you liked me, I thought we had something. You're a great guy and I like you. Maybe I thought we had something going on between us. I guess I was wrong."

I quickly closed the gap between us and took her into my arms. She snuggled in close as I stroked her hair and smelled her perfume.

"I do like you Marlene, I like you a whole lot more than probably any other woman I've ever known. But you know my background. You know where I've been, what sort of man I am. I'm not a good man, never have been, and as like as not, never will be."

She pulled away from my embrace just enough so she could look up into my face.

"Well, perhaps that's enough for me Joe, although I do believe you're a better man than you give yourself credit for. I just wish I'd told you how I felt before you fucked my sister ... then maybe you wouldn't have," she said with a wry smile.

I smiled back. "Maybe."

She punched my arm and I kissed her. Her lips were soft and sensuous, her kiss timid at first before quickly becoming more intense. My hands roamed, soon finding her more than ample ass cheeks. She let out a small moan as I pulled her to me, my now hard cock pushing firmly against her mound.

"No ... no ... Joe ... please ... stop ... please ..." she gasped weakly, pushing me away, as she tried to disentangle herself from my loving embrace. I let her win this battle.

"Don't you ever date women Joe, show them a good time first before you bed them?"

"Nope ... not often," I countered with a ready smile.

"How about me? Would you take me out on a date?"

"I might," I replied, with a grin this time.

"Okay then. How about we go out somewhere where we're not known?"

"Why? Are you ashamed of being seen with me Marlene?"

"No, of course not. Its just that I don't want to let people around here get the idea that I'm yet another notch on your proverbial bedpost."

"And why would people say that Marlene?" I asked.

"I'm a hairdresser Joe. Women like to gossip. I hear things."

"I see." I paused for a second, staring into her eyes. They were bright and alive. I knew she wanted me.

"So who says we're going to sleep together Marlene?"

She blushed bright red. I put her out of her misery by taking her into my arms and kissing her. She kissed me back, her lips hungry for mine, squashing her large breasts against me, her rock hard nipples almost cutting into my chest.

This time I didn't let go. I was aroused and I wasn't going to be denied. I kissed her harder, pushing my tongue deep inside her mouth. She mashed her lips to mine as our tongues engaged frantically.

My hands once more roamed her body, pulling at her top, lifting it up and over her head, so exposing her bra clad breasts to my gaze. Impatiently I reached around her back and unhooked it.

Her breasts were magnificent. Yes they sagged a bit, but being so big it was only natural that they would. But it only made her more womanly to me. Even though Lorraine's silicon enhanced tits were expensively good, these were far better. They felt so firm but were more malleable and her nipples more receptive.

Breaking the kiss I moved lower, licking and playing with one of her nipples, feeling it swell before I closed my lips around the swollen bud and began to suck hard.

Marlene's head went back, arching her back as she gasped in surprise.

"Ohhh yeah Joe... just like that ..." she moaned, her hands clawing at my hair, as I sucked even harder.

My other hand roamed lower, finding her thigh, quickly moving higher as I sought out the treasure trove at the top of her legs. They parted easily as my hand cupped her mound.

Her hips began to gyrate as I lewdly rubbed my fingers over her panties, feeling them grow wetter as my feverish pace increased.

Aaaaahhh ... oooooooo ... yesssss ..." she cried out, as much to my surprise, she came quickly. She tightened her grip around my neck, clinging to me as she twitched through the aftershocks of her orgasm.

"Ohhhhhhhh ... wow ..." she gasped as she finally recovered. "That was ... I mean ... I just never ... "

I kissed her again before I disentangled myself from her arms.

"Okay, I'll pick you up tomorrow around eleven o'clock," I said, as I turned and picked up my tool-belt. Walking away, I glanced over my shoulder to see Marlene slumped back against the kitchen door.

"And wear something nice," I shouted out to her as I reached my truck.

> >

She was dressed demurely, as befitting a woman in her forties, but you couldn't disguise the size of her breasts. Her top bulged invitingly, the low scoop neck revealing her deep cleavage to my leering eyes. A knee length skirt and sandals with a small heel completed her outfit.

I'd never been on an afternoon date. It hints of spending time with someone that you're either in a relationship with or want to be. And that was something I'd never been interested in.

I always did my 'courting'; if that's what you want to call it; at night in seedy bars. Of course here, I was still under curfew, a condition of my parole, so night-time was not an option. Neither was a seedy bar. Marlene was too high class for that. She deserved better. Even I wasn't good enough for her.

I took her to a local beauty spot. There was a lake with a trail you could easily walk around in normal shoes if needed. It took us around an hour to make the circuit around the lake, after which I found us a small bar where we could get a beer and have a decent burger and fries.

We'd chatted comfortably about nothing in particular until Marlene began to get serious. She asked about my background and then my past and then how I'd ended up in jail so many times. In the end I couldn't help but ask the question.

"Are you religious Marlene?"

She paused for a few moments before replying, "No, not really. No more than most folk around here I guess. Sure I attend church but I'm not devoted to it, I do miss some Sunday services."

I smiled at her.

"Why do you ask?" she added.

"With all your questions I just wondered if you're trying to save my soul, because if you are, you should know it's a lost cause. I can't be redeemed. I've done too many bad things in my life for that to happen."

She smiled at me. "I don't think you're as bad as you make out. I've never seen you act in a way that has ever made me think like that.