All Comments on 'Lending Victoria's Body'

by TheDeepThinker

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
woodwardwoodwardabout 1 year ago

Very interesting series. Looking forward to the next chapter.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinkerabout 1 year agoAuthor

woodward

Thanks. I put a lot of effort into writing these stories, so I always appreciate it when people find them interesting, and especially when they leave comments. Definitely keep an eye out for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot and touching. My favorite.

Wash2015Wash2015about 1 year ago

Just found this series, very interesting concept and I am enjoying it very much.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinkerabout 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous

Glad you enjoyed it. Hot and touching was what I wanted.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinkerabout 1 year agoAuthor

Wash2015

Thanks for reading. I'm always happy when people say they enjoy my work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love stories related to possession and impersonation. Can't wait to see the next chapter!

I'd like to see Mara utilize her host's knowledge during sex, for example when she possesses a doctor she knows which drugs can give Ezere a sustained erection.

Maybe they could switch their roles once in a while? Have Ezere possess the woman and then let Mara control Ezere's body.

Also please contiute the 'Your Body Belongs to Me' series.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinkerabout 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous

Hey. Thanks for the suggestions. I'll definitely think about ways Mara could use knowledge from her host. One of my goals with this series is to explore less commonly seen ethnicities and careers, so this will definitely be a possibility. For switching the roles, I'm not sure that's possible since Ezere is the one with powers, and even transferring Mara pushes him to his limits. We'll see what happens though.

I admit that I've paused "Your Body Belongs to Me" for the time being. I have mood swings of ups and downs. I wrote that one during one of my down phases, which is why it was much darker. The "Lending Your Body" series comes from me being in one of my up phases, which is why it's so lighthearted. Sooner or later, I'll be back to one of my down phases, but until then, writing YBBM feels unnatural to me and it just doesn't come right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is legit one of the hottest and most touching things I've ever read. Plz keep up the good work.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinkerabout 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous

Hot and touching is exactly what I was going for. I try to craft stories that are really meaningful and stay long after the reader has finished. Thanks for reading and commenting. I'll keep writing as long as people enjoy what I write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very hot story. Please write more in this series.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinkerabout 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous,

Don't worry. Many more chapters to come.

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirl11 months ago

Your mind knows how to craft a storyline. And make sure that you pull the reader in. Amazing

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinker11 months agoAuthor

Zephyrwhirl

I'm flattered. Thanks for sharing that. I put a lot of effort into my stories, and it really makes a difference when people follow me or favorite my stories or tell me they enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheDeepThinker@TheDeepThinker
Software engineer (not programmer). I accept donations at https://buymeacoff.ee/thedeepthinker, but I prefer for people to donate to charities or organizations dedicated to helping domestic or sexual abuse victims.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES