Lending Victoria's Body

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does that make you want to cum?" he asked. "Picturing what a perfect baby we'd make together?"

Her insincere protests gained an extra pitch, and he knew he'd hit the right spot. Struggling to rein in his own rising desire, he continued to fan her flames.

"I hope we have a daughter. Wouldn't you like that? A nice, strong blonde girl who'll grow up to be a passionate but beautiful scientist, just like her mom."

That was more than enough to push his wife over the edge. It appealed to Mara's lust, her body's craving for his seed, and Victoria's deep-seated desire to become a mother. It triggered the most intense orgasm the hot scientist had ever experienced.

"Fuck!" she cried out as her pleasure reached its peak. "Fuck! Fuck me!"

Over the next minute, Victoria proved that underneath her disciplined exterior as a marine biologist, she was just as slutty as any other blonde. Her vocabulary was reduced to a single word as she tugged on her wrists and thrashed about in a futile attempt to escape the devastating pleasure of her pussy.

When she was done, her face was buried in the mattress, her back was covered in sweat, and her lungs were sucking in precious oxygen as she fought to recover her sanity. Ezere watched in silent amusement before untying her arms. His wife wouldn't be going anywhere.

She instinctively groaned as he pulled out, her pussy mourning the loss of his manhood until he flipped her onto her back. Before she even realized what had happened, he sank back inside, filling her once again. Her innocent blue eyes widened with alarm as her hypersensitive cunt registered how big and hard he still was.

"Almost there," he murmured. "Just a few more minutes, and I'll fill you with my cum."

Pinning her arms to the bed, he once again began bottoming out in her pussy. Again she responded, her fit body moving with his as he drove himself deep into her helpless love hole. Her big tits rocked and swayed while her pussy tightened around the persistent invader.

Ezere smiled and leaned down to kiss her. She not only kissed him back, she intertwined their tongues in a lustful display of her devotion. Beneath her sarcastic front, his wife loved him just as much as he loved her. She belonged to him, and it made him love her even more for giving him permission to plant his seed in another woman.

"I'm so glad you decided to stay with us, Victoria," he smiled before planting another kiss on her lips. "I love your big tits and your bare cunt."

"Oh god," she groaned.

"Be honest," he said, "Don't you think we'd make a strong, intelligent baby together?"

His wife managed to fix her blurry, bliss-filled eyes on him. He could see that underneath Mara's conscious desire to have him impregnate her, Victoria's body had given its own consent. It was now a willing partner in their illicit act and was aiding his wife as they came closer and closer to creating a life together.

"Yes," she moaned, closing her eyes. She didn't even try to struggle against his grip. She just wrapped her legs around his waist and angled her pussy to give him the maximum possible penetration. A survival strategy to optimize her chances of successful reproduction.

"See, that wasn't so hard, was it?" he smirked, holding himself against her exposed body. "I know I'm looking forward to it. Just you, carrying my seed, walking around with your stomach swelling nice and big."

Ezere's position was intended to make it easier to look at his wife rather than give him the best leverage for speed or forceful thrusts. He was already close; sensuality was what he really wanted. Feeling Victoria's lusciously firm tits pressed against his chest and whispering secrets only they would know was far more satisfying than using her as a simple fuck-toy.

"Does that turn you on?" he panted into her ear, rocking his hips to drive his cock into her bare cunt. "Picturing how you'll look in a few months? Studying a microscope or swimming in a diving suit with a big, bulging belly?"

"Oh, fuck," she gasped, her legs tightening. "I... I'd love that!"

Ezere couldn't see her with them so close together, and he couldn't feel the shape of her body the way his wife could, but he could imagine. He could easily envision how beautiful she would look in a few months when she was pregnant. All he had to do to make it happen was fill her with a creampie.

His thrusts became jerkier as his mind conjured up the most powerful turn-on of all: imagining what their child would look like. Just picturing Victoria in a few years with a small, blonde girl on her lap who was already beginning to look so much like him overwhelmed what little control he had left.

"Yes," his wife rasped, begging him as he thrust deeper than ever. "Cum in me! Knock me up with your baby!"

Ezere emitted a strangled roar as he pushed his hard cock as deep into the possessed blonde's body as he could. They moaned in unison as he finally claimed Victoria's womb, just as he said he would. He could feel every pulse as his cum entered Victoria's fertile pussy, binding them forever. His wife purred beneath him, clearly enjoying his act of lust as much as he was.

Their eyes, legs, arms, and chests were all pressed together as Victoria truly became a willing whore for science. Ezere's muscles were screaming for relief, but rather than break their intimate connection, he simply rolled them to the side, holding the woman who would soon become the next mother of his child in his arms.

"That was great," his wife cooed. She kissed him before adding, "I knew you had it in you."

"I didn't," he admitted. "I really didn't know where that came from."

"I do," she grinned. "You did it because I wanted it, and I fucking loved it."

"You know I'd do anything for you, Mara," he said earnestly. "In case I don't tell you enough, I do love this. I love being able to impregnate other girls as long as they're okay with it. It... I can't even describe how it feels knowing that a piece of me is growing inside Liz and Amanda right now. Knowing that I get to do it again with Victoria, to knock up such a strong, sexy woman... I love you. That's all I can say."

Ezere's hands had been roaming her back, accentuating his words with a show of how powerful Victoria was, and how lucky he was to have such a woman be a loving mother to his child. Once he was finished, he moved to press his hand against her still-flat stomach, caressing the spot they both knew his son or daughter would soon be growing inside.

Mara smiled at him. "That's all I need you to say. I love you, sweetie, and I'm glad I get to share this with you."

"I love you too, Mara," he said.

They kissed and soon fell asleep in each other's arms, giving Mara her next vision.

*****

Mara wasn't possessing Victoria's body. She was just watching through her eyes, observing as she went about her business.

Victoria was in her wetsuit, wearing a rebreather instead of a regular scuba tank. Most people would've thought her insane for diving in Iceland, but as far as she was concerned, if her great-grandfather could swim in these waters, then so could she.

Mara knew her Icelandic heritage was where Victoria got the pearly-white skin tone and natural blonde hair that drove her husband wild. She also suspected it was where she got her love of the ocean from. Her family had remained fishermen for generations even after immigrating to America. She was simply the first to study fish scientifically.

She was also the first in her family to have a pregnancy outside of marriage. She had no regrets, though. Mara sensed that while Victoria might believe her daughter was the result of a one-night stand instead of a solid week of fucking each night followed by waking up to the feeling of Ezere eating her pussy before filling her with his cum, she had no problem with that.

She wanted to be a mother. Now she was. Simple as that.

Mara made a note that her husband had likely gotten his wish for a blonde daughter.

To her considerable delight, Victoria chose to look down. Even with her wetsuit, Mara could clearly see Victoria's pregnancy showing. In truth, knowing Victoria was carrying a piece of her husband made Mara feel just as warm as him. Maybe more. She felt her own unconditional love for the life she'd helped create. A life that her husband never would've made if she hadn't pushed him to.

Victoria knew she couldn't stay much longer, even with the protection of her wetsuit, or it would risk hurting the baby. The sight in front of her was truly spectacular, though.

A family of orcas was swimming majestically all around her. She'd helped save a young member of the matriline when the little one was beached. After carefully helping him back out to sea, waiting until the tide had risen so he would know how to free himself in the future, all the orcas had started treating her differently. Even in her face mask, they'd learned to recognize her and were curiously examining the strange creature who'd saved the only young bull left in their pack.

Suddenly, the largest matriarch of them all appeared out of nowhere. The wolf of the sea had approached like a silent phantom.

Victoria knew scientists were supposed to avoid attributing anthropomorphic tendencies to animals, but as the huge female came close enough that they could see each other's eyes, she knew they were communicating a mutual understanding.

They were both pregnant.

Like Victoria, this noble mammal was carrying the next member of her species. She not only moved close enough to let Victoria touch her underside, she also gently nudged Victoria's own swollen stomach, just as fascinated as her.

Neither felt any fear. Both understood that any attack would result only in their mutual deaths. The most dangerous creature on Earth was a mother protecting her child.

With a final look of mutual respect, they both swam off. The largest dolphin in the world rejoined her pod while Victoria surfaced and headed for the boat.

*****

As promised, this chapter was from Ezere's point of view. The next one will be from Mara's.

The idea for this chapter came from rewatching MythBusters and how they will do anything "for science." More specifically, when they were testing whether sharks could be driven away by the sound of orcas, which are especially common near Iceland.

Please try to leave comments. I always do my best to respond.

12