Letters to Him Pt. 02

Story Info
Sharing my deepest fantasies as I've been instructed to do.
2.5k words
4.75
2.4k
5

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/21/2023
Created 10/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TnA4U
TnA4U
20 Followers

As luck would have it, I found out a month ago I'd be in town for a conference. You seemed amenable to meeting up, so I manipulated my schedule to arrive a couple days early.

What a pleasure it was to meet you at the airport, and how kind of you to go out of your way to pick me up and provide dinner and your guest room. I do hope it was no trouble on your part.

Your home is lovely and you've made me feel so welcome. I half expected to be ravished at your doorstep - pressed against the wall the moment I stepped over the threshold. But, fantasy life doesn't always feel right in real life and I truly appreciate you making me feel safe, first and foremost.

The dinner was wonderful and the conversation over drinks was every bit as pleasurable. You've succeeded in making me feel comfortable. But, the flight was long and I'm honestly ready for a hot shower and some shut-eye.

I hear you on the phone with someone as I step out of the shower. I've deliberately left the door cracked to make the first move in enticing you. I hope you'll take the opportunity to enjoy the view. As I slowly wipe away the moisture from my back, the towel moves lower and I feel another familiar dampness elsewhere. I place a long leg on the bed to dry as my hips twist slightly to emphasize my waist and the curve of my ass. I think I hear a soft moan from the hallway, which satisfies me greatly. I finish drying my body and turn to provide your surreptitious glance a view of my full-frontal splendor. Round, pert D-cup breasts which seem to have held up remarkably well for a woman my age. Yes, my nipples are on the small size, but what a joy it can be to watch them grow stiff. My stomach is no longer completely taut, but it is smooth, nonetheless. As your eyes continue to roam down my body, they fall upon the small line of dark brown hair directing your attention further down between my legs. You'll see more another time, dear man. For now I put on a soft t-shirt that hugs my breasts and falls to my navel. I pull thin white cotton panties on, click off the bed light, and crawl under the covers.

Sleep hits me hard and fast - atypical for me, but I believe something in my body and brain understands that I'll need the energy and rejuvenation that comes with slumber. So, I'm deep in delta-waves and don't feel your body slip in next to mine until you begin aggressively squeezing my tits. I wonder how long I've lay silent missing out on the caresses that led up to the full-on grope. My hand moves to cover yours - aiding in your efforts to take in the fullness of my entire breast. With a quick motion - or at least in my groggy state it seemed to me to be quick - I feel my wrists getting cinched to the headboard. I'm not coherent enough to lodge a protest, and would I, even in my most lucid state? 

Without a word, you return to my breasts - squeezing and kneading them through my t-shirt - biting at my nipple until I'm squirming in the dark. I sense little reaction from you and recall from prior dialog that when you have your sights set on what you want, you are impervious to distraction. You might enjoy knowing how my body responds to your stimulation, but in a way it is almost irrelevant right now. 

I'll learn later why that is.

I feel the length and girth of your bulge pressed against my outer thigh as the weight of your upper body rests upon me. You have my shirt bunched around my neck now as you suck furtively at my breast. One hand cupping and massaging my right one as your mouth and teeth feast on my left. I feel your hips begin to grind against my leg and I push back against them to provide you the most fulfilling friction possible. Your grinding motion has planted thoughts in my mind that light my sex. My hips begin to match your rhythm as your biting and pulling at my nipples becomes increasingly intense. I'm breathing heavily and having even more difficulty forming thoughts and words.

Your hand moves down my stomach to my mons and just over my clit. I feel you form small circles as my body twitches and a wet spot soaks through my panties. As you press harder, still stimulating my body's most sensitive area, I feel an overwhelming need to be fucked. At last I find the words I searched for, "Fuck me." It's a barely audible whisper, but it's all I can muster. "No, my dear, you need to save your energy."

You untie my wrists and tell me to get some more rest. You'll get me when the sun rises and our fun begins in earnest.

At the door you turn and sternly utter, "And, don't you fucking dare touch MY pussy."

It must have been a few hours later, after I retreated to sleep once again - this time to escape the intense need to feel you between my legs - that I arose to the smell of fresh brewed coffee.

"Drink up, my dear. I have an exciting day plan."

As I drank my coffee and listened to you go on about points of interest in town, I thought about how enjoyable this was and how much I liked your company. 

I was in the bedroom freshening up when I heard you come in. "It's time," you said. "I'm always hungriest early in the day."

I hadn't had the chance to explore your house, so I obviously wasn't aware of what lay behind the door off the garage. When you opened it, I was slightly taken aback. I've never seen a full-fledged playroom like this. If I'm being honest, I've never seen a full-fledged play room.

"I've built something specifically for your visit, my dear."

I didn't really understand what it was I was looking at. It looked like a sex swing hanging from the ceiling and two wooden planks on springs beneath it.

"What is it?"

"It's a device I created after a dream about you. Take your clothes off."

Your eyes had begun to grow dark and your demeanor shifted, slightly but perceptibly. I did as instructed when you told me to get down on all fours on the planks. When I did, you fasten my wrists and calves to the planks and then wrapped the seat of the swing around my stomach to support me.

"I want you to see what I'm doing to you, but I don't want to hear from you as I do." With this, the silken gag was pulled through my mouth and tied around my head.

Without a word, I realize now that you wheeled out a mechanics board with wheels on the bottom and slid underneath me. My tits hung down and my knees were spread at least 3 feet wide. With the tap of a button, the board rose just until your mouth reached my dangling tit. From here, your tongue could flick against my nipple. This went on for several minutes until I'd grown almost numb from overstimulation. When you evidently wanted more, I heard the board rise until my areolas filled your mouth and you could suck aggressively at my nipples, pulling them with your lips and tugging on them with your teeth. I moaned beneath the gag. Still you took your time. Elevating the board once more, after what seemed like an eternity of sucking and pulling. Now my breasts must have covered your face as you opened your mouth wide to accommodate them and buried your face completely between them, playing like a child fascinated by a new toy.

Time seemed to stand still for me, yet I know you must have spent nearly an hour just focused on my breasts. I anticipate the marks I'll undoubtedly find when I am released.

Eventually, your tongue began descending down my stomach and past the harness. I felt hot breath against my inner thigh and over my sex. There you lingered, breathing in my aroma. The silence was unnerving. Your countenance bore the intensity of a man engrossed in complex study. And, you were. You were studying me. My body and the way I responded to your every touch. When you sunk your teeth into my inner thigh, I screamed. Mostly from surprise, but somewhat from the intense sensation. It wasn't pain so much as release, if that's the right word.

You must have raised the board again to lick along the area you'd just bitten into. Warm soft lapping at my inner thigh, tracing the crease to my sex with your skilled tongue. Periodically I felt you stop and hover just millimeters above my heat to inhale deeply and moan softly. Finally, when you took a deep, long, slow lick up my entire slit to my fully blossomed clit, I sighed into my gag with immense satisfaction that left me wanting more when I realized you'd slid the board out from under me.

"You, my dear, have one dripping needy cunt. You want too much too quickly. You must be taught to be patient."

As you rifled through a drawer, so many anxious thoughts filled my head. They abruptly stopped when the flogger hit my tits. Then again. And again. I looked up with perhaps too much lust in my eyes. Your expression was an odd mix of lust, enjoyment, and something akin to anger. A harder blow from the flogger hit my pussy. It dragged slightly through the wetness and struck again.

"I've underestimated you, my dear. Your inner slut is a stronger bitch than I anticipated." You turned again to the drawer and I felt the planks tilt down to elevate my bottom half. Several smacks hit my ass with what seemed like a crop. Then you turned your attention again to my tits, smacking the crop against the underside where the bite and sucking marks were lacking. I saw you begin to stroke your cock as my moans turned to whimpers. The sting was so intense that moans would not suffice. 

You traced the crop down again from my tits to my pussy. Trailing it around my inner thighs and parting my labia with it. It was evident that you were finally pleased with the way my body began trembling. Still, I sensed you pull back before another smack hit my inner thigh. The sting made me gasp, but it lasted only momentarily. So, you repeated the motion on the other thigh. As you traced the crop up my sex, my body instinctively braced. Then another firm smack hit sharply against my clit, followed quickly by a second, third, and fourth. I could hardly catch my breath as my pussy quivered from the thrashing.

"Perhaps we've learned a little lesson now? We don't make demands to get fucked. Is that understood?" I garbled some sounds through the gag that seemed to placate you.

"I understand you. I know how your body longs for attention all the fucking time. I know full-well that you are ready to be fucked at a moment's notice and I will do so how and when I see fit."

With this, I felt the planks being lowered at my back end and elevated slightly from my front. You slid back onto the board and under my body in reverse. I could see your fully engorged, beautiful cock, and I wanted it.

You elevated the board and wrapped your hands around my hips, grabbing a very firm hold on my ass. You buried your face without pretense deeply into my cunt and began to consume me. Voraciously you sucked and licked and bit at my lips and clit. Over and over - relentlessly feasting on my flesh and juices. Your stubble served to heighten the sensations - the abrasion intensifying every move. As I began to lose control of my body, I spasmed and convulsed. You managed to stop just shy of allowing me to cum and swiftly smacked my cunt and clit several times with your open palm.

"Have I provided permission for my pet to cum?" You asked in a syrupy sweet voice. "Why, no. I don't believe I have. Have you learned nothing? You will cum when I tell you to cum."

And with that you went back to sucking hard on my clit testing my restraint and forcing me to expend what little energy I had left to deny myself my most urgent need. Still, once again, my flesh began to quiver and I was chastised. 

"Enough!" You barked at me and slid the board out from under my body. You stood before me now and lifted my chin to remove the gag. "Let's preoccupy you with needs other than your own for a moment, shall we?" And you shoved your thick cock into my mouth. The precum lubricated my otherwise dry mouth until the gagging forced a natural watering. You clearly did not want a blowjob. You wanted to fuck my face and proceeded to do so. 

"See, this is what good sluts do to earn their orgasm." Your hands firmly circled my throat to feel the bulge as it moved up and down. I tried to brace myself and breathe through my nose as you continued to pleasure yourself with my mouth and throat. 

"Yes, you are learning. Such an intelligent pet you are. But, this isn't how I show you my appreciation. No. I know you want more and I think you have earned it, my dear."

With that, you withdraw your cock slowly savoring the tight seal my lips form around it. Then you slip back in again slowly until my nose hits your abdomen. Once more out at a crippled snail's pace, lingering with the head of your cock still in my mouth. I swirl my tongue over it and you moan contentedly. "I'd like to stay here all day, my dear. But that wouldn't be proper."

I feel the harness around my stomach pull upward and my freedom to move becomes increasingly limited. You move to the back and remove your pants entirely. I feel your hand slide across my sex and you moan with pleasure over my dripping heat. I feel your strong hands part my lips and your fingers move inside. 

"One more taste of your delectable juices, my dear, before I mix them with mine."

It's but a moment after your hand withdraws that I hear you suck your fingers clean. Then those same fingers sink into the flesh of my hips as your steely cock is consumed by my pussy. I feel you hold still for a moment and twitch inside of me.

"It's like returning home to be enveloped in the sweetest, softest velvet imaginable. You are everything I imagined my dear, and I'm going to take great pleasure in fucking you senseless."

I still have marks on my breasts, hips, and inner thighs a week after the conference ended and I returned home. I wish they could remain there forever as reminders of the most pleasure I ever experienced.

TnA4U
TnA4U
20 Followers