Liam and Miss Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martha was waiting for Jessica at the showers.

"Miss Jessica," she bowed.

"Martha..." Jessica acknowledged the slave.

"May I be of any assistance, Miss Jessica?"

"Thank you, no, but you can stay if you like," she said indifferent and turned to face the group.

"Right, troop. These are the showers. Martha here has kindly prepared fresh towels for everyone, soap, toothbrushes, and clean clothes. Say thank you to Martha."

They all said thank you, Martha, and remained at attention.

"You have ten minutes to shower, brush your teeth and use the toilet. Go, go, go."

"Why ten minutes, Miss Jessica?" asked Martha curiously.

"Because I do not have the whole bloody night. They need to be quick about things and learn not to keep their masters' waiting. Time-keeping is important. What do you want done with the wet towels?"

"Just tell them to put them in the basket by the door, Miss."

Martha and Jessica watched them wash in silence, the toilets were very public, with no doors. Some hesitated at first but they got on with their business except for one. The young woman looked distressed.

"Is there a problem, slave?" asked Jessica sharply.

"Yes, Miss Jessica, I... I have a shy bladder; I can't pee in front of others."

"Well, that is unfortunate for you." Jessica grinned as she circled the slave, "Because here you are, a place where you do not get any privacy... at all. So be a good girl, sit on the toilet and try your best. Is that clear, slave?"

"Yes, Miss Jessica."

To distract the group and give the girl a little more time, Jessica showed them where to put the wet towels and asked Martha to take them to the bedroom. She waited for the girl, standing by the door, but not looking. Soon she was done.

"Well done. Wash your hands and let's go. I don't have all night."

The bedroom was long, simply furnished with single metal frame beds, and deep quilted mattresses, clean sheets, and blankets, a chair in between each bed for the slaves to deposit their clothes on. A long, narrow window framed by white curtains and a floor lamp in the corner. Everything was white.

On each bed, there were leather straps, connected by a chain.

The slaves looked at the items on the bed, their faces long and sour.

"This will prevent you buggers from playing with yourselves at night. Orgasms are rare and precious in this place. So, say goodbye to freedom." Jessica smiled cruelly. "Martha, lock them in for the night."

"Yes, Miss Jessica."

Jessica ordered them to kneel and wait for the collars to be fitted around their necks, a chain was linked from the collars to the leather cuffs that went around their wrists, ensuring enough manoeuvring for them to turn or sit, but the length of the chain only ran to their chest.

"If you need the toilet overnight, your feet are not chained, so you can get up. One of our slaves is posted at the end of this corridor, you will ask for assistance if you need any. Who is on duty tonight, Martha?"

"Kevin, Miss Jessica."

"Kevin," Jessica resumed, "will patrol the floor and make sure everything is as it should be. In case one of you needs assistance or urgent medical help, press the button above your bed. Kevin will come to assist you. Kevin will contact the duty master if required. Kevin will also give the wake-up call at 6 am sharp. He will take you to the showers and supervise your morning cleaning routine. Every slave here performs a morning cleansing routine. You will have exactly one hour to be ready. At 7 am, I want you dressed and ready. We will go for a morning run, then breakfast. Every morning. The only exceptions will be when a master requires your services. Good night."

Martha covered them up and switched the light off.

"Thank you, Martha. Go to bed. See you in the morning."

"Good night. Miss Jessica."

Master Rowan praises Jessica and makes an announcement.

In forty-five minutes exactly, Jessica entered the master's lounge. Alessandra poured a glass of whiskey for Jessica.

"Thank you, Alex," Jessica said. She was tired wanted nothing more than a bath and a big bed right now.

"How was it, gathering and organizing the new slaves to be?"

Jessica took a sip of whiskey thinking before replying. "It went fine. They are in bed now, tucked in by Martha." Jessica replied objectively. It did not come easy to her to whine, complain or unload. "Can I smoke?"

"Sure," Mistress Alessandra said kindly. "Just keep away from Rowan, you know he does not like the smell of cigarettes."

Just as she had spoken, Master Rowan entered the Masters' lounge in tow with Mistress Claire.

"Hi everyone," Master Rowan addressed the room. "Sorry to keep you waiting." He took a breath in, slowly exhaling as he looked around the room.

"It was confirmed to me this afternoon that Thomas from Victoria House will be joining our staff to help us for a while. As you know, we have all been struggling after Simon and Mistress Sylvia decided to leave, get married and have children, and twins at that... Trust Simon and Mistress Sylvia to do anything by half measure..."

There was chorus laughter throughout the room everyone raising their glasses.

"Right. Well, Victoria House agreed to loan us their butler and master-in-training Thomas. For the ones of you who are not familiar with Thomas, let me tell you that he has been providing outstanding service for Victoria House and let me be clear that no, we cannot keep him. He belongs to Mistress Rae, and together they run Victoria House. Thomas will be coming with his own slave-in-training and he has made it clear that Finn, his slave, - is his and his alone to train and discipline. He will be arriving in about a week for he has an engagement presently."

Master Rowan turned to Jessica.

For those who did not know Master Rowan, he was a Master of the tender approach, he loved pure deep submission, a master not known for cruelty but fairness and kindness.

Jessica had nothing but respect for this master, though she did push against him, and had tested him but he had always bounced up showing her time and time again, his fine mastery. That is why he was their leader, not because he was most cruel but because he was most kind, a sentiment Jessica was often struggling with.

"Mistress Jessica," Rowan addressed her. "I call you Mistress because that is who you are, though you might not know it yet. A big thank you for accepting to lead following Simon's departure. None of us disputed the role you have you have undertaken. Thomas will take over some of your responsibilities and I hope that that will give you time to return to your security job or decide to become an official Mistress with our house. No matter your final choice, I salute you and thank you for your service."

Jessica saluted raising her glass, a smile forming up on her lips as her face lit up to the unexpected praise from Rowan. She felt grateful for being here with this terrible bunch of people who had accepted her amongst them, sadism, and quirks of personality not easy to deal with, along with her famously bad temper for she needed them as much as they needed her.

Liam starts his service with Miss Jessica.

At 7 AM and not a minute less or more, Liam knocked on Master Rowan's door and entered, closed the door behind him and kneeled on the floor.

Master Rowan was a tall man, always dressed well, with deep-set brown eyes and beautiful features.

Unlike Miss Jessica who always had a belt, whip or a cane attached to her waist, Master Rowan did not believe as much in physical punishment. He never raised his voice or lost his temper. He was a man of a monumental calm.

Liam remained on the floor until Master Rowan acknowledged his presence.

"Good morning, Liam," Master Rowan said gently. "Let me see your back."

Liam lifted his shirt and turned for the Master who took his time examining him.

"How are you feeling this morning?"

"I feel well, thank you, Master." Liam kept his head down.

"I am glad that you are," Master Rowan said.

" Liam, I have decided to give you over to Miss Jessica as her slave. This is as much a trial for you as it is for Miss Jessica. As you have not yet been chosen by any of our clients, and Miss Jessica does not have a personal slave, I have decided that you should be her slave. I trust Miss Jessica will do well by you, whip you into shape, teach you and prepare you for service. Try not to break anything, and you will be fine." Master Rowan finished with a smile on his face. "Go now and present to Miss Jessica's quarters."

"Master..." Liam bowed and left the room.

On his way to his new Mistress's quarters, Liam felt his mood deepen even lower than before. He arrived in front of his new Mistress' door and knocked gently. No answer. He waited patiently, but nothing. Having had no other instructions other than present to Miss Jessica, he decided to wait.

Miss Jessica's schedule.

At 5:00 AM, she goes on her run.

At 6:00 AM, masters' lounge drinking coffee and smoking a cigarette.

At 7:00 AM sharp, she checks in with the night duty slave and listened to his report. She takes the trainees for a run.

At 8:00 AM, she attends a short staff meeting with the other masters.

At 9:00 AM she picks up her recruits and gives them a tour of the house, and the grounds, and explains the rules of the house.

At 10:00 AM she sent Charlie, to find Liam.

Liam arrived following Charlie his face red with shame. She told him to kneel on the floor and keep quiet. She then drilled the new trainees through all the required slave positions and by 11:30 AM they had all been marked by her cane. From 11:30 to 12:30 she gave them a bathroom break and sent Liam to take them for lunch, him included.

From 13:00 to 15:00 hours, she inspects all the housework done by other trainees, checks in with Martha and takes note of what she requires, checks in with the other masters and writes a roster for all the brand-new trainees.

From 15:00 to 17:00 hours, she checks in with the security team of the house, the stables chief, and the groundskeeper.

From 17:00 to 18:00 hours, she checks in with her group and sends them for their evening meal.

At 19:00 hours, she has supper in the masters' dining room. She has Liam serve, with a warning that if he drops or brakes anything he will know pain.

Rowan did not comment. Claire smiled as she saw Liam paying attention to every detail, his hands were shaking in concentration and he only stumbled twice. Jessica had him walk around the dining room carrying precious crystal glasses on a silver tray to warm him up for dinner service. Master John kept making funny comments, he was waiting for Liam to drop something any moment now, he laughed.

During dinner service, Jessica had Liam kneel next to her chair. She ordered him to ignore the conversation at the table. Now and then, he got up to serve the masters more wine, clear the plates and serve the next course.

After they finished, the masters retired to their lounge, whilst the catering staff and slaves allocated the dining room duty for that week, cleared the table, and cleaned. Jessica took Liam with her. She sat on the sofa, a glass of whiskey in her hand, and used him as a footstool to rest her feet on.

The masters' conversation was light, some were reading, and some talking about the new slaves, Jessica herself did not say much. Every time a master asked her a question, she would answer short and objectively. Twice, she sent Liam to refill her glass, and then retake his place as footstool. By 21:00 hours most of the masters retired to their private quarters.

Jessica had sent Liam up to get her bath ready and have a quick shower himself.

Claire came to sit with Jessica.

"Only his first day in your service, and he is already doing better," Claire commented.

"He was late this morning. I had to send Charlie to find him. He was waiting for me three hours in front of my door..."

"Please, be patient Jessica. You both need time to adjust to this arrangement."

"Do I have to have him sleep in my room?" Jessica asked.

"He is your slave. You can send him to the stables if you wish...."

"I do not need a slave, Claire. What am I to do with him?"

"You will figure it out, I am sure," Claire smiled, said good night, and retired, leaving Jessica alone to her thoughts.

Sighing, she got up and left the lounge. She took a walk down the slaves' quarters. They were all in their beds. She saw Gerald, the night duty slave pacing the corridor.

"Miss Jessica, good evening. How may I be of assistance?" he bowed respectfully.

"Just checking how things are before retiring for the night, Gerald. Any problems?"

"Nothing to report Miss Jessica. Some muffled cries before they went to sleep, but no one has requested any assistance."

"Cries?"

"New place, new masters, new rules. They must just now realize how serious this is."

"Right. Call if you need me. Good night, Gerald."

"Good night, Miss."

Jessica walked the empty corridors. Deep in thought, she entered her apartment. Liam was kneeling by the door.

"Mistress," he said touching his head to the floor.

"Is my bath ready?"

"Yes, Mistress. Can I help you undress, Mistress?"

Jessica sighed. "Yes, you may."

She preferred living alone, but as Claire said, she had to adjust to this. On his knees, he took her boots off and placed them by the door. He offered to massage her feet and she accepted. His skill took her by surprise. She closed her eyes and nearly drifted off to sleep.

"I must be more tired than I had realized."

She stood and allowed him to take her clothes off. Naked, she walked to the bathroom. She ordered Liam to wash her hair and was again surprised and pleased by his expert hands.

Stepping out of the tub, she let him towel her dry and asked him to come to her bed and massage her body with scented oil.

He asked permission to touch her breasts and the inside of her thighs. Jessica just told him to do whatever. She knew nothing of massages. All she knew was that he was very good at it.

She fell asleep while he was massaging her shoulders and back.

Liam covered his Mistress with a sheet. He had not received any instructions as to where he was to sleep, so he took a blanket off the sofa, and made his bed on the floor, at the bottom of her bed. He had never realized how hard the masters worked to keep their slaves trained, fit, and occupied. His Mistress had not stopped all day.

She had not praised his work and she barely addressed him three words all evening, but she had not mentioned him being late in the morning.

Another thought occurred to him. Mistress had been here for four months, but she had not once used a slave. All the other masters and mistresses used the slaves sexually. Mistress Alessandra and Claire had used him more than once. They especially enjoyed his massages.

He had to agree that his Mistress was a strange one indeed and fell asleep dreaming of his Mistress' naked body.

Liam gets into trouble.

She woke up at 5 AM. She noticed Liam sleeping on the floor, in fact, she nearly tripped over his long legs. The evening before was a bit of a blur. Combination of being tired and way too much whiskey... and that fucking massage, she thought.

She watched him sleep. He had a beautiful young face. About 5'11" tall and way too skinny for her liking, delicate muscles on his arms and legs, and long and thin pianist's hands. She took note of the semi-hard penis, the proverbial morning wood. It was a very nice cock. There was a beauty about this boy, she thought. He was very shy and gentle. And he had amazing eyes, dark blue, with long lashes, dark blond hair, and the most kissable lips. She was ready to bet that if he was to let his hair grow longer, he would look very angelic and shit like that, good to go in a painting over a church's wall. Shy, she concluded, with zero confidence, and way too sensitive and delicate. She did not know what to make of him. She was strong and confident, and always jumped into fights without hesitation. The five years she spent in the army had turned her into a cold, almost brutal person. She had been to war and had killed people and she felt no remorse because they had been bad people.

She had to somehow work miracles with this beautiful slave boy... how old was he anyway, she wondered, no more than 25 for sure, and he had been here a year.

She quietly dressed and left the room. She went for a six-mile run. At 6.30 AM she returned to her room, two coffees in hand, one for her and one for him.

He was awake.

He had made the bed and tidied up the room. At the sound of the door, he kneeled on the floor.

"Good morning, Mistress. Please forgive me for over-sleeping. I deserve your punishment."

He looked upset and close to crying.

Jessica placed the mug of coffee on the floor in front of him and took a seat on the sofa. She lit a cigarette and exhaled slowly.

"Do not beat yourself up too much. I wake early and I do not need you up at five. Drink your coffee and let us talk about the predicament we are both in."

Liam continued to look at the floor. The coffee was deliciously bitter-sweet. He had not had any in months.

"The way I see it, we are both being punished by Master Rowan. Me, for whipping a little too much, and you, for being a clumsy fuck and making me do what I did. Now, I am stuck with you as a personal slave... "

She stopped talking because Liam had started crying silently. She put out her cigarette and lit another.

"Do not cry, you only make me want to beat the crap out of you all over again. Here are some rules to follow:

1. Rather than trying to guess what I want, come, and ask me. And you better pray it is not going to make me angry...

2. I do not want you sleeping on the floor, there is another bedroom, take it.

3. You will not have sex with anyone without my permission. You will not come without my saying so, and you will not touch yourself. "

Jessica stood and went to the dresser. She opened a few drawers looking for something. She came back to him holding a black soft leather collar. It had a red tag on which in silvery cursive letters it said "Property of Mistress Jessica. You may look but do not touch."

"There," she said with a satisfied look on her face. "You are now off limits. You are not to discuss anything that goes into my house with anyone. Should anyone have questions, you send those fuckers my way. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Great. Now, about your clothing. When we go out, you will wear a suit. You will be my chauffeur and my assistant. You will check my agenda. You will take my calls and messages for me. If I take you with me to a meeting outside this place, you will walk a few steps behind me, stand outside the door like a bodyguard or inside if I tell you to."

"In here, I want you wearing jeans, no more of that dress so anyone can feel you up."

"Mistress, I could not possibly wear jeans..." Liam argued. He could not possibly imagine himself dressed in normal clothing; he was a slave...

Liam kneeled in front of her, desperation on his face, tears streaming freely.

"Please, Mistress, please, I beg of you, do not make me wear these. I am a slave..."

Jessica's face turned red with anger. She left the room only to return holding a wide leather belt.

"You want to be a slave, then you will be a slave..." Her voice had taken a chilling tone, and Liam shivered on the spot. "I'll show you what it truly means to be a slave."

She was so angry, she had to leave for five minutes to calm down.

She called Martha.

Liam had remained in his room where she ordered him to stay.

"Miss Jessica, you called," Martha said as she entered the room and kneeled on the floor.

"Martha, I must cancel my rounds this morning. I will resume after the lunch. Please send my apologies to Miss Claire."