Liam and Miss Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martha bowed and left the room not before taking in Liam crying on the floor.

It took all she had to remain calm while speaking to Martha. As soon as the slave left the room, Jessica locked the door and went back to Liam.

"Strip," she ordered.

Liam trembling like a leaf, took off his slave tunic.

"Punishment position." Jessica's face had turned to stone. Liam did not think he would make it out alive from this. She gave him thirty lashes, over his shoulders, arms, feet, ass, no inch of his skin remained unmarked.

He lay on the floor at her feet, crying for forgiveness.

"Are you going to disobey me again, slave?" She asked, feeling in control of her anger again.

"Never, Mistress," he sobbed.

"Good. Now we shall see if you have, what it takes to be a slave. Starting today, you will sleep outside my door for a week. You will present to each master and mistress for a punishment of their choice. That will teach you better manners. You will not speak to anyone. You will remain naked. If they decide to feed you and give you water, it is their treat. On Tuesday, a week from today you will present to my room and we will speak of this no more."

She removed his collar.

Jessica went to her office. She returned an hour later holding a laminated A4 paper, with a red cotton string attached to its corners.

She had written "This slave has disobeyed his Mistress. Masters and Mistresses, you may punish or treat this slave as you like. He is not allowed any sexual gratification and he is not to be used sexually other than to please with you his mouth and hands. Other slaves may give him chores to do. He is not allowed to join the mess hall. He is, therefore, at your mercy for food and water. Please do not think him rude for not talking. He is not allowed. He will spend a week in complete silence, humility, and reflection."

She placed the note around his neck and told him to get out and on with it.

By later that afternoon, everyone had heard of the predicament Liam was in.

Master Rowan had called Liam into his office and asked him what happened, but the slave had remained silent, kneeling on the floor eyes cast down. He could see fresh welts all over his body.

Seeing that the slave was not talking, he dismissed him and called for his mistress.

Jessica entered Rowan's office. This time, she remained standing and respectful.

"You called, Rowan?" she asked. Her demeanour was cold but professional.

Rowan stepped in front of his desk.

"Jessica, I was worried. Are you, all right? And what is this dreadful business with your slave?"

"Sir, this is between me and my slave, Sir. All you need to know is that I have not harmed him... well, not any more than we do here anyway. He has disobeyed me and he is now doing some reflecting on what it means to be a proper slave, Sir."

Master Rowan shook his head, knowing there was nothing more he could do for Liam.

"All right Jessica, you can return to your work."

Jessica carried on with her duties. She kept a serious face as she always did. Sthe slaves were even more terrified of her and the trainees obeyed without hesitation. That night she felt so bad, that she left the institute, driving 90 miles an hour to the city. She went to a bar and got quite drunk. She woke up in the morning in the parking lot, having slept in her car. By 7 am she was back at the institute, showered, dressed and ready for a new day.

As for Liam, she made discreet inquires and found that he had been crying a lot and that the slaves had been taking advantage of him as they pleased. He had spent the day running about the place doing chores nobody wanted.

Day 2 of Liam's trials.

Liam must present himself every day to a master or two and wait for punishment or a treat.

Mistress Claire had only asked for a foot massage, and so satisfied was she that she fed him two chocolate squares and gave him a glass of orange juice.

He kneeled in front of her and kissed her feet. Tears were streaming down his face.

Claire patted the top of his head.

"I wonder what it was you did so terrible to deserve such punishment, my dear Liam... I know you are not allowed to speak. I am sorry for you. Be strong, and reflect on your behaviour. Mistress Jessica is not one to cross but she is a good woman who can repay you with great kindness if you learn to stay on her good side. I wish you the best of luck, my dear boy. Go now."

Day 3 of Liam's trials.

Master Craig read the message on Liam's collar, even though he knew exactly what it said. The whole house was talking about Liam's punishment. Master Craig thought Jessica's method of punishment was pure genius. He had started writing a proposal for all the masters to introduce this method as the ultimate punishment for all misbehaving slaves and wanted to discuss the proposal as soon as Liam's week was over. He had wanted to follow Liam around to observe and take notes but he was aware some of the slaves might be inhibited by his presence and decided against it. He will follow him from a distance and call slaves to his chambers for an account and reflections on how they saw the whole experience.

His request of Liam was a written account, to write down how he felt about his situation.

Master Craig did not punish Liam. He considered that asking him to write about his humiliation was punishing enough.

He gave Liam a glass of water and a few biscuits and sent him on his way.

Miss Alessandra was next on his list. When he presented himself to her and showed her the note around his neck, her toes curled with joy. She turned to her trainees.

"It appears Mistress Jessica, has gifted us with her slave, to do with him as we please. Mistress Jessica allows all to receive pleasure from him, unfortunately, mouth or hands only. He will do any chores you give him but that does not mean you will be excused from doing your jobs. Make use of him within the boundaries of his Mistress's indications."

That day, Liam had to do countless chores and perform a lot of oral sex. His mouth was sore and his whole body ached. Some slaves asked him to clean toilets, and do laundry while they took a break. The cook asked for a foot massage and a blow job. The kitchen assistant asked for all the vegetables to be washed and chopped.

Martha was the only one who did not want anything. She brought him soup from the kitchen and a glass of juice and allowed him an hour's rest in her room.

Day 4. Liam is taken advantage of.

Liam chose Mistress Louise next. He did not know much about this mistress. He knew that she was fair and treated her trainees well, and that she mostly preferred women.

He knocked on her door. Her slave opened and allowed him in. He kneeled on the floor and waited.

Mistress Louise was taking a bath.

She called him in. Liam did not raise his eyes off the floor.

"I decided to give you a little treat my dear boy. What do you think, Sandra? - she asked her slave. "Do you think it will be a treat or sweet torture?"

"I think both, Mistress. You are most skilled in the art of bondage."

"The problem is Sandra, that I do not know what to do with his mouth. I want his sweet tongue all over my body, but I do not want him screaming or moaning. He is after all, not allowed to speak. If I gag him, I cannot make use of his mouth, if I do not gag him, he might forget his manners and beg or scream. Decisions, decisions..."

Liam had started to break into a sweat at hearing this. What were they going to do to him? So far, this week has been nothing but torture. He had never been more humiliated in his life. He had been used and abused by slaves, given all sorts of tasks, had been fed and watered sporadically, he was very hungry still, and now he was going into bondage.

"I say we play it by ear. If he screams, we gag him, but not before we make use of his mouth, how about that?" Mistress Louise was pleased with her idea. She rose from the bath and waited for Sandra to towel her dry.

"Come, slave, you have a long night ahead of you still. Crawl on your knees."

Liam followed her as ordered.

Mistress Louise asked Sandra to bring rope, and she started her work. Half an hour later, Liam's arms and legs had been tied securely. He was then hoisted up by chains and pulleys fixed into the ceiling. She could turn his body around however she pleased. He ended up hanging above their bed. Mistress Louise took Sandra in her arms. They started kissing and touching themselves and from time to time his cock was being stimulated and licked like a lollipop. He now understood the meaning of their words. This was indeed, going to be a long night for him. He will witness their lovemaking, a treat, and be played with but not allowed to come, torture.

Sandra buried her face in between her Mistress' thighs, licking her clit. Mistress Louise pressed the remote controlling the length of the chain and lowered him just above her. He was almost touching them his cock was just above Sandra's head. Mistress Louise kissed him on his lips, breathing hotly and moaning into his mouth through her first orgasm. His cock was raging mad with desire but there was nothing he could do about that.

"Here comes round two my dear Sandra," he heard Mistress Louise say. She lowered him down on the bed. He heard Mistress Louise shift off the bed and Sandra got up to help her.

"Sandra, untie his ankles please, only leave his arms tied up."

Sandra positioned herself in front of his face and pushed his head between her thighs. Understanding what he had to do, Liam got to work and started licking Sandra's folds with his tongue. Behind him, he felt cold lube being squirted down his crack and two fingers entered him. He mentally braced himself for what was to come. He realized with dread that Mistress Louise was cheating. But who was he going to tell? He was not allowed a word. He then felt the tip of a dildo push its way in. He tried his hardest to relax, but the dildo was just too large for him. More lube was applied, and the head of the dildo pushed hard against his hole. Liam almost screamed in pain as the dildo was pushed further into him. Mistress Louise stopped for a minute to allow him time to adjust. But his mouth was not allowed the same rest. Sandra grabbed his head and pulled him harder into her folds. He licked her until she came. The rope was digging into his arms and chest, his mouth hurt, and his ass was on fire. Liam assumed it must be a double-ended one as he could hear Mistress Louise panting and moaning. Sandra pushed his head away and shifted under him until her mouth was on his cock. Her mouth felt so good and teasing he was ready to come any minute. The dildo pressed deeper into him, hurting him, but also causing him pleasure. He heard Mistress Louise come again, her last thrusts into him harder and harder to endure. Sandra stopped sucking his cock, guessing rightly that he was getting too close to coming.

They pushed his body aside and kissed long and hard, taking no notice of him.

Ten minutes later, Sandra finally released him from bondage and let him out.

He was exhausted, completely drained of energy and very frustrated sexually.

Day 5. An act of kindness deepens Liam's submission.

Master William was a quiet man. He was not as spirited as Master John, or devious as Mistress Louise, and not as openly aggressive and mouthy as Jessica. Master William liked books. He could spend hours reading in solitude. When Liam knocked on his door, Master William was by himself, reading.

He let Liam in and pointed to a place on the floor.

"Are you hungry?" he asked gently.

Liam hesitated. Not lifting his eyes off the floor, he nodded.

"I will call for breakfast. I had none myself."

Half an hour later, a kitchen slave came holding a tray. She placed it on the table and left.

Master William ordered Liam to plate up and pour coffee for both. He studied Liam as he served, thinking to himself that, indeed the young man was clumsy. He had almost dropped the English muffin and spilt coffee on the table. There was little attention to detail.

"Have some coffee. It is all right. Eat what you want. Do not be shy," encouraged Master William.

Liam ate. He had been missing meals and he had lost weight. People fed him small amounts, but never enough. What Master William did was incredibly generous. The taste of coffee in his mouth felt heavenly. Having had his fill, Liam crawled on the floor and kissed Master Williams's feet.

"Your manners astound me, my dear. Come, I want to extend my treat."

Liam followed Master William into the bathroom.

"Step in the shower, I will wash you."

Feeling overwhelmed, Liam could not stop his tears from flooding his eyes.

Master William watched him and smiled. "They treated you that bad, huh?"

Master William washed his hair and scrubbed his back, buttocks, and legs, rinsed, and dried him.

He applied lotion all over his body.

Clean and smelling fresh, Liam kneeled waiting for the Master to request him.

"You can go now, my boy. I do not want anything from you. I hope the rest of your punishment goes well. By the end of your very public disgrace week, when you return to your Mistress, I hope you will have learned what she did for you. This is not just an act of revenge for whatever you did to upset her. This is a lesson of true submission. It is most beautiful indeed. Fearless she is, your Mistress. To punish her slave so openly, not caring what others might think of her, is truly an act of courage. It sends a message to the other masters to think and rethink on their mastery. A provocation of kind."

Liam stood, bowed, and left, taking the Master's words to heart. He had gone deeper into his submission these days than he had thought possible. He had discovered that people could be cruel but also kind, caring and thoughtful and he got to know everyone most intimately, especially the masters.

Outside Master William's door, Liam hesitated as to where he should go next. He suddenly felt lost. He so wished he hadn't disobeyed his Mistress. He never wanted such an experience again. Not knowing where to go, he took a sudden turn towards his Mistress' rooms. He knew she would not be in and entered without knocking.

One might think that an ex-military person would be tidy to their very core. Not his Mistress. The bed was unmade, and clothes were left on the floor. The astray on her desk was full, the air was stale. A bottle of whiskey on the desk sat empty and the glass unwashed. Had she not received any of the domestic duty slaves, this week? Without hesitation, he knew what he had to do.

It took him an hour, but the apartment was now clean and smelling fresh. He even went to pick fresh flowers from the garden.

Satisfied with himself, Liam thought of leaving a note but decided against it. Instead, he sat at her desk and wrote for Master Craig.

"Master Craig, you asked me to reflect in writing upon my experiences this week. It took me a few days to decide what to write as I am not so good with words. What I can tell you for sure is that public humiliation is not my kink, however, it has taught me an important lesson, that I feel lost without my Mistress. I can hardly wait for this week to be over, so I can return to my Mistress's service and show her what I have learned. I know now that I will never disobey her again. I will kiss her feet every night and bathe her body in my kisses for she has shown me that I truly belong to her now.

I have been feeling lost, sailing corridors and rooms as a boat without sails, as a ship without a port. I do not want to feel like this ever again.

I have always known in my heart I was a submissive before deciding to try to become a slave. But no one has made me fall deeper into my submission than my Mistress. She had to throw me out to the wolves, to show me I am nothing without her, without her protection. And I do not know how I know this, but I feel she is lost without me too. I guess a master does not know or does not understand true mastery until he or she has met the right slave and the same goes for the slave.

When Master Rowan gave me to Mistress, I felt very intimidated. She had a reputation... and I fell for it. I allowed my fear of her to go in the way of my submission. I came to her feeling terrified, and now I learn, that I rather live by her iron rules than live a life without her guidance and her grace."

Slave Liam

Liam felt humbled to his very core by his own words. He did not know how he had managed to write those words, they just poured out of him. With tears in his eyes, he looked around the room one more time, his heart breaking as he left, but he had three more days of this very public humiliation, he will sail through.

He stopped first by Master Craig's office and slipped the letter under his door. Then he went to the kitchen to offer his services, but everyone was too busy. He went to the laundry, where a slave asked him for help with ironing sheets. He spent the entire afternoon at that task, grateful that no one had asked him for oral services.

Martha found him later; she brought him beef stew and freshly baked bread. He was thankful beyond words and fell at her feet in gratitude. That night, his Mistress had not come home. He had not seen her all day and was worried about her.

Miss Jessica's internal turmoil.

She slept the night in Craig's bed. Yes, he preferred men, but he also enjoyed sex with women on occasion. Craig had called her to his chambers that afternoon and showed her Liam's letter. She had burst into tears and felt unable to face anyone after reading his heartfelt words. Craig hugged her and told her that she could stay and spend the night if she wanted.

After they made love, they lay in bed in each other arms, until late at night.

"What are you going to do about him?" he asked softly.

She got up and went by the opened window. The night's gentle breeze felt lovely on her face. She lit a cigarette and thought long and hard before answering.

"I honestly do not know."

Craig stood up in bed. He sighed.

"Jessica... you can stop this. It sounds to me like he is on the verge of depression. He has reached deep in his submission to you. He needs your kindness now more than ever."

"How come, he did not get a contract?"

Craig hesitated. "I will let you in on a secret that is not mine, so please, do not mention this to anyone. Not even Rowan knows. If he to finds out, well, he will be furious. Liam was offered a contract but he did not get to see it..."

Jessica put the cigarette out and came back to bed. She sat up facing Craig, her face intrigued.

"Who stopped it?" she asked.

Craig almost whispered. "Claire. She got too attached to him. He was her trainee. But she could not keep him because she is very involved with William. William has Martha as a personal slave. The three of them are like a ménage-a-trois."

"Rowan wanted to be rid of Liam, too clumsy and sensitive, cried easily, too thin, I do not know... "

"Claire did not think the contract suited Liam, so she declined in his name and shredded the contract. Rowan believes that no one wanted Liam. And Rowan being Rowan, a bit of a fool, if you ask me, he let himself be influenced by Claire, who is good, oh she is damn good at getting what she wants with her softly spoken words and her pretty face... so Rowan agreed to keep him around as a communal slave."

"What Claire could not control and could not stop was Rowan's decision to give Liam to you. He must have thought of himself very clever. If Jessica can't do anything with this boy, then no one can. So, he has lumbered you with him. But it turns out that Rowan is not as stupid as we thought. Liam did need an iron will as he called it himself in his letter. Claire was wrong to interfere. Who knows, the boy might have fallen into submission with his new mistress or masters, and by interfering, Claire did more damage than good. But none of us thought the boy was capable of such deep feelings. That is why I am warning you, Jessica. Please, do not toss him out. If you decide not to keep him at the end of these three months, I will take him in, even though he is not my type, but I will take him, only to stop the others from playing with his feelings so cruelly. We are nothing but a bunch of unfeeling assholes sometimes, you know?"