Liam and Miss Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have placed the order, Sir. Just having a quiet moment that's all." Finn spoke calmly, his face betraying nothing.

"All right," Thomas said. "Well, if you both finished staring at the walls, lets find you something else to do, shall we?"

For the rest of the afternoon, he stuck them in the kitchen's cold room storage inventorying everything. "That's his punishment, for catching us slacking off, you know? Thomas does not need a whip, he finds these tedious, soul crushing boring tasks that just makes me wanna scream."

Liam did not understand Finn's frustration. Maybe Thomas had been right. Finn was not slave material.

Charlie gets into trouble.

Charlie was on his knees. His back was burning from the thirty whip lashes he had counted so far, as Miss Jessica had ordered.

She was indeed a difficult Mistress to please. Rigorous physical training every morning, at 6 AM, then off they went to do all the chores set out for them until late at 9 PM. If they had nothing to do, leave it to Miss Jessica to find them work.

Dressed in her usual tight black trousers, knee-long army boots, and a simple t-shirt, with a leather belt around her waist from which it hung either a whip or a cane, Miss Jessica patrolled the institute and constantly checked on their work.

She asked for reports from all the staff, slaves, and masters.

She would sometimes turn up to their assigned area of work and just watch. No one ever knew when she would come to check-in.

In all honesty, Charlie did not know how Liam could stand her but oddly enough he seemed happy. Charlie had tried to make Liam talk about his famous Mistress, but Liam remained his usual calm and quiet. Liam worked the hardest. He drove the masters around their business, helped in admin, answered phones, took messages, and went shopping for the institute, and he looked like he was getting very little sleep at night, always looking tired but also happy.

Earlier, that morning, Mistress Claire had asked Jessica if she could think of a volunteer for her class. Jessica had smiled, she knew just the person.

Mistress Claire was very nice as always. She had had Denise tease and deny Charlie.

Charlie was all smiles and jokes. He had not even tried to hold on, he just came. How could he last when everything was playing to his imagination, he thrived in this environment. A beautiful slave on her knees sucking his cock so, he had to come, right?

But Mistress Jessica had not been so amused.

Now, thirty lashes later, Charlie was starting to regret his mistake.

Denise was still on her knees. Her eyes were wide with fear and wonder, her arousal was great. She admired Mistress Jessica's posture, her muscled arms, and legs, her determined beautiful face, her clothes, even. She loved how controlled in her anger, she looked. Denise wanted nothing but to crawl and kiss her feet she was such a sucker for strong women and men. She felt close to coming only by watching Charlie having so much fun. Her toes curled in excitement.

"You want to be a slave, recruit?" Miss Jessica's voice thundered behind him." You think being a slave is all about your pleasure?" Another lash hit Charlie's back.

"Thirty-two, Mistress," he cried out.

"I am not your fucking mistress." Jessica lashed him another one.

True that, thought Denise. Everyone knows she only liked Liam. Fucking Liam, what has he got that is so special about him, everyone knows and has seen how she treated him when he had to be slave-for-all for an entire week, so why only him?

Charlie did not know how much longer he could last. His cock was so hard. The entire scene was such a massive huge turn-on for him.

"Denise." Miss Jessica said sharply. "This slave does not want to learn. Come here and suck his cock. If you do not stop, when you think he is about to come, I will punish you next."

Denise mortified but also so excited, approached Charlie on her knees. Her hands were still tied behind her back. She took Charlie's hard cock in her mouth. She sucked and licked with skill. When she saw he was getting too close, she stopped.

Charlie was big on humiliation. He would have thrived in Liam's punishment, Jessica thought to herself, and he was always hard. This place alone made him hard.

Jessica turned to Denise and grinned.

Denise took the twenty lashes and cried her heart out.

Denise had failed in her task but she was happy though the lashings had been merciless.

"Do not you think you have escaped, Charlie. You will sleep in the horses' stable for the rest of the week and you are not allowed to come. You may, for now, return to your duties in the kitchen."

"And you, fucking slut," Miss Jessica addressed Denise, "you are coming to my rooms tonight, you deserve a good thrashing. Go for now, return to your duties."

Mistress Jessica turned towards the class.

"Charlie doesn't know it yet but his teasing and denial is only just starting." Jessica grinned.

Mistress Claire paled.

Charlie is punished, Liam is denied, and Denise is used hard.

When Liam walked in that night, Mistress was sitting at her desk, writing reports.

This was a sight he had become used to as she was very busy these days. And he was not surprised at all, to find a slave kneeling on the floor, all tied up. Mistress was bringing them home often.

He also knew that he would have to look after Denise. Knowing Mistress, she had probably forgotten to give the poor girl a bathroom break and water.

Liam kneeled by her desk and waited.

"Welcome home, Liam. How was your day?" Mistress was still writing.

He stood up and went to the bar, poured a glass of whiskey for his Mistress, and placed a cigarette in her ashtray. He opened the windows, to let some fresh air in.

"It was good, Mistress. Thomas is focused and very good at what he is doing. I learn new things every day."

"Good, that's very good Liam." She lit her cigarette and sipped her whiskey.

"Your day, Mistress, I hope it has been to your satisfaction?"

She sighed. "It has and it hasn't," she said and ruffled his hair as she loved doing often.

"I see we have guests again..." Liam drawled in his sweet Irish accent.

"Oh, yeah... Denise, she has been naughty. She deserves to be punished."

"I see," Liam said, looking at Denise, then turning towards his Mistress again. He went behind her and started massaging her back and shoulders. "Have you eaten anything you, Mistress?"

More than likely she had not, he thought.

"Ah, what? No, I have been too busy. What is the time?"

"18.30, Mistress. You should go. They are serving lamb, your favourite."

"Oh, come to think of it, I am feeling hungry. Take care of things for me, will you?"

"Always, Mistress."

Liam called the kitchen and asked for a sandwich and a drink to be brought up to his Mistress's quarters. He released Denise from her bondage.

"You may relax now," he said gently. "Mistress will be gone for at least an hour. Go, use the bathroom and shower."

"Thank you, Liam," Denise said, stretching. Are you going to be in trouble for untying me?"

Liam smiled enigmatically.

Denise looked at Liam in wonder. "I still don't know how you do it, but I must say I envy you for having found your Mistress, no matter how harsh she can be."

Liam said nothing. They all believed his mistress to be the big bad wolf. In a way she was, he had not had it easy that is for sure but months now in their relationship, he did not think she could live without him or him without her.

He knows her so well. Yes, she still whips him or paddles him, but she never hurts him anymore. They sleep in the same bed at night and make love or fuck, depending on her mood. Thinking of sex, Liam feels his cock stir. He had not been taken to her bed all week. It is because of the trainees. She does not sleep with any of them, though, she plays with them or she has them play with each other. How very devious of her, he smiled.

Denise is back from the shower. She is naked and she looks wonderful. Liam who has been deprived of sex all week, feels his cock harden in his pants.

A knock on the door announces supper is here. He brings a tray in.

Liam pointed to Denise, to sit on the floor.

He hands her a cheese sandwich and a glass of juice.

"I will go take a shower. Eat and have your drink. I will re-do your ties after."

Twenty minutes later, Liam found Denise in the same spot. She had finished eating.

Liam dries himself, he is naked, if only for a towel around his slim waist. He moves around the bedroom and comes back wearing low-cut jeans. His Mistress does not share him easily with others, not even his nakedness as she likes to joke. He tidies up the room a little, washes the ashtray and puts his Mistress's laptop on charge, he looks around for more things to tidy up.

Denise watches him with curious eyes. She admires his nicely trimmed body and the way the jeans hung low on his hips. She licks her lips but she does not dare do anything. She knew of his Mistress's possessiveness. Liam is hands-off and off-limits to everybody.

Liam checks the time. Yeah, he has got a watch, Armani, all the best for Liam, a present from his Mistress.

"Do you know what Miss Jessica wants with me tonight?"

"No. Keep quiet, now." He stares at her with those beautiful dark blue eyes of his. Denise smiles provocatively at him. Liam shakes his head and goes to stand by the window.

Denise watches his every movement, the wide shoulders, the long strong arms. She heard he was right skinny when he first came to the Institute. But Mistress Jessica had had him work out, riding and swimming, and in a few months, he had developed nicely. No, Liam was not overly muscular, he had a slim yet toned body, and so fine that Denise wanted nothing more than to lick him all over. Miss Jessica did not allow him to shave all the way, so Liam had a very sexy trail of hair, she chuckled to herself, from his chest down...into those low, hip-hugging famous jeans of his. Denise licked her lips again; she was very hot right now.

They remain in complete silence. Liam was just about to close the windows, when Mistress Jessica stormed into the room, followed by Master John.

"No," she stopped in front of her desk and lit a cigarette, "I won't do it."

Master John stops for a few seconds taking in the slave on the floor. He looks at Liam standing tall, and smirked.

"But Jessica, I had plans with Charlie, just like you seem to have plans with Denise."

"Have someone else. Take Alfie."

Master John took a seat on the settee. "It's not the same and you know it."

"Find someone else, John. Charlie will sleep in the stables with the horses, and no one is to touch him for a week. Let him walk with a hard-on for all I care, he is a greedy little slave. If he does not stop thinking with his dick, I will put a cock cage on him and lose the fucking key. Make sure you tell him that when you see him."

"You can be such an insufferable bitch sometimes Jessica, you ruin all the fun. Ok, I will find someone else, but you will owe me for this." He leaves.

Liam had hoped she would not be angered tonight. But hearing their little fight, he knew now Mistress was in a bad mood.

He waits. Five, four, three, two, one... Mistress leaves the room. Liam smiles. Poor Charlie.

Forty minutes later she still had not returned.

"Do you think I could stretch a little, Liam?" Denise asks softly.

"Do it, but be quick about it, or you might join Charlie in whatever he is suffering now."

"What do you think she is doing to him?"

He was still standing by the opened window.

"Knowing Mistress, she has more than likely trashed his ass so bad, he will not able to sit for days and had him chained, with a large plug up his ass. The stable boy will watch him and torment him. Trust me on this, he will not come for a week."

"Has she ever done this to you?"

"Yes. Now be quiet, please."

Not long after he said the words Mistress walked in.

"Liam, see this little slave here?" she says playfully, her mood appearing to have improved.

"Yes, Mistress."

"I want you to fuck her ass until she screams, and then some more. She may come as much as she wants, not you though. I will be in my office. You can start without me."

"Yes, Mistress," he said without hesitation.

Denise looks sheepishly at Liam.

Liam notices but maintains a straight face. He prepares condoms and lube.

He unzips his jeans, takes out his cock, strokes it a few times and faces her.

She takes him in her mouth with pleasure. Denise is in heaven; she had wanted nothing more.

Oh, sweet Jesus... Liam closed his eyes and savouring the swirls of her tongue around his cock, she is good, very good. His Mistress rarely gives him a blowjob and he is not allowed to play outside her room, so this was a welcomed gift from his Mistress.

Liam enjoys her mouth for as long as he can stand it. He is not allowed to come, and Denise is just too good. He pulls out of her mouth, not without a hint of regret. He lifts her by her arms and bends her over the sofa. She had wanted to stretch, right?

He takes the lube bottle out of his pocket and squirts a good amount on his fingers. He probes around her hole and inserts one finger gently, making sure she is well lubricated. He inserts a second finger. She moans deeply as he finger-fucks her for a few good minutes.

He grabs a condom and puts it on. He teases her hole a bit before pushing in slowly.

Denise moans as he enters her. She is very tight.

He goes easy on her for a while, then he starts moving faster and faster, alternating with deep, slow strokes. Denise comes screaming. He almost comes himself seeing her body shaking from the intense orgasm. He feels her anal muscles spasming around his cock. He pulls out of her slowly, giving her and himself a quick break to recover.

Denise is a mess of tears and sweat from the pain, effort, and intense pleasure.

He enters her again when he feels ready. She whimpers. He pulls out, teases her a bit with the head of his cock and enters her again and again.

He takes her by surprise when he pushes his cock in one quick move and starts ramming into her. Her body shakes and she is almost lifted off her feet from the speed with which he fucks her. She cries from the intense fucking and pleasure, not so much pain now, and she comes hard.

Mistress Jessica comes by his side. He had not heard her. She pulls his face into her hand and kisses him.

She touches his chest and twists his nipples one at a time. A deep pleasure stirs in his groin. He is so hungry for her. She pulls the condom off and strokes his length nice and slow. Liam moans in her mouth.

"May I come, Mistress?" he asked breathlessly.

"No." She teases the head of his cock head with a gentle touch. Liam's whole body shakes with need. She continues with her ministrations, on his poor hungry cock. He is very close, so dangerously close to coming. God help me.

Mistress removes her hand at the last moment and Liam spills his seed without stimulation or feeling the pleasure of coming. She ruined his orgasm. He leans heavily into her body, still shaking, but like the good boy that he is, he keeps his hands behind his back. She holds him in a tight embrace and kisses his neck. She pats his shoulder and tucks his cock back into his jeans. Zip... the final sound, decision made, he will not be coming tonight.

"Untie her hands and bring her to me."

In her bedroom, Jessica had made herself comfortable on the large bed, between the fluffy pillows.

"Come here, Denise. It is my turn now."

Liam remains standing against the wall. He has not been invited to attend.

Mistress Jessica and Denise kiss.

Liam stands, with his hands behind his back, legs slightly parted, and eyes forward. Slaves not involved in play, stand still like living statues until their service is required. He hears Mistresses' moans and sees, in his peripheric field vision that Denise's head is in between the Mistresses' thighs.

Liam is hard, very hard. He is also very tired, his feet are hurting from the long day he had, and he has a raging erection that presses painfully against the tight fabric of his jeans. Liam is thinking of the late hour. It seems he will again, be sleeping only 4-5 hours tonight.

With a few final moans Mistress and Denise finish with their lovemaking.

"Liam."

"Mistress."

"Turn the lights out and go to sleep."

"Yes, Mistress," he said simply. He ignored his aching cock and put the lights out. He goes to his bed knowing full well that sleep would be eluding him for quite some time.

Just a normal day.

Jessica got out of bed carefully as not to wake Denise.

She could move with stealth when she wanted. She checks the clock, it was 5 AM.

In the masters' lounge, she helps herself to freshly made coffee. She pours the magic hot liquid into a cup and goes out in the garden. She lights a cigarette and sits on a bench, enjoying the quiet hours of the beautiful morning.

Jessica is one of those people who enjoy their own company. At best, she tolerates others around her, but she must admit to herself that she is having fun working here. She also knows that the time will come when one day she will just pack up and leave. It is her way.

She finishes the coffee, leaves the empty mug on the bench, and strolls out.

It is her way of clearing her mind, she regulates her breathing and springs into a jog.

When she runs, she truly feels one with nature. She likes to blend in and be one with the trees, to lower herself into the tall grass and watch the birds and the deer, the rabbits, and squirrels, busying themselves with life. She never feels more alive. She could easily spend a whole morning in the woods. She would love to be able to afford such a place with large grounds and to have her horses, and now and then go on a hunt. She would not need civilisation for the rest of her days, and she would die happy.

Feeling regret, that she must cut short on her fun, Jessica returns to the mundane business that is her life now.

Back to her rooms, she could see that Liam had sent the slave on her merry way.

The windows are open, and the bedding changed.

Freshly made coffee and a muffin was left for her, on the table. She hears the shower running. She smiles and takes off her clothes letting them drop to the floor.

Liam turns just in time to see her standing naked and watching him with a mischievous smile on her face.

"Good morning, Mistress."

She goes to him and smells his familiar scent. She puts her hands on his chest and kisses him hungrily.

Liam knows what she wants, what she needs. He gently pushes her against the tiled wall and lifts her legs around his waist. He teases her with his erect cock and she bites his shoulder in warning. He barks a short laugh. He might pay for that later but he cannot help it. When Mistress gets like this, she is like a wild cat. She wants a rough fuck and she wants it now. He submits and he serves, with pleasure.

Jessica throws her head back and moans loudly when he enters her. He buries his cock deep into her and fucks her long and hard. Rough, deep, primal need, consumes them both.

"May I come, Mistress?" he asked breathing hard.

"Ask me again in five minutes."

Epilogue.

Seven years later...

Jessica sits under a large tree with a book on her lap and watches Liam splash in the river. He laughs joyously as he carries the three-year-old, on his strong shoulders.

Their daughter, Zoey.

When Jessica had decided to leave the institute years ago, Liam had come with her. She found this little corner of heaven, in Montana and she bought it without hesitation. They are not rich, but they have everything they need. Liam built their home, a log cabin, with his bare hands, and a little help from some friends of hers, ex-marines who were always welcomed whenever they wanted to visit. Many times, they have given Liam long looks when he forgot himself and called her mistress. But they never asked and she never explained.