Liam and Miss Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They showered together, he washed her beautiful long black hair and towel-dried her body. She stood proudly, naked, in the middle of the bathroom while Liam applied lotion all over her skin. When he finished, he went down to his knees awaiting her command. She walked out of the bathroom and headed to the wardrobe. He understands and puts the offered jeans on. She also gives him his collar back.

"May I bring you some coffee, Mistress?" he asked.

"Yes please, and get one for you as well."

He went to the masters' lounge, where he knew there would be fresh coffee. Coffee and freshly baked scones and croissants were available. He put everything on a tray and made his way to his Mistresses' rooms, his home now.

While he had been getting the coffee and breakfast, she had dressed in running clothes.

"Thank you but no, she said when he offered her a croissant, I do not eat before my run. Coffee, one sugar, black. You may eat."

She lit a cigarette and opened the bay windows. Sitting on the sill she turned her beautiful face to him. "Again, we need to talk about our arrangement."

Liam had stopped eating his croissant. He froze into place lowering his eyes to the floor.

"This is a conversation I want to have with you, not with the top of your head. Eat and drink your coffee. I want this conversation to go as casually as possible. You are still my slave and I am your Mistress, do not worry."

"You will remain off limits unless I say otherwise. You will be dressed always and do not expect too much sex play with others, as I do not like sharing. I may have my moments, but they will not be many."

Liam relaxed visibly. "Yes, Mistress."

Jessica got off the window sill and took a seat on the sofa, facing him. She looked slightly restless.

She stood up and started pacing the room in front of him, unable to sit still.

"I am a difficult Mistress, Liam. I know my fuses are short... as Master Craig likes to joke, and I cannot always control my temper, and for that I am sorry."

She thought about it for a few minutes.

"How much do you want to be a slave, Liam?"

"Mistress?" Asked Liam unsure he had heard well. He had thought about it so much lately...

"You have not been collared by this institution. You are not owned. You are still free to go if you so wish."

"And go where Mistress? I do not know if I can make it out there, in the vanilla world. I admit, I was naïve at first and I did not fully understand what it takes to be a slave until I came here, but now where could I go? You do not want me, Mistress?"

"Why me, Liam? I have been nothing but cruel to you."

"You have indeed whipped me like no one has done before, it is true. Other than being used for sex, I do not think I have ever been punished before this, before you. You put so much fear into me, I wanted nothing more than to be better and do better. I did not care much if I disappointed Mistress Claire or Master Craig, but when I failed you Mistress and you left me at everyone's mercy, that is when I knew, it was you, Mistress, you are my true Mistress. Everyone fears you, maybe Master John is another that may rival you, but he makes it all fun, and it does not feel like true submission. It feels more like a scene in a play."

Mistress Jessica smiled. "Is it wrong that I want to turn you over, put you on my knees and spank you until you come?"

Liam blushed. His cock twitched.

"I can always misbehave Mistress..."

She laughed. "Ah, you are bad, you are so bad, that I am going to paddle your ass until you safe word."

He did use his safe word as she spanked him and he could not take any more, because his ass was still sore from the canning Master John had given him. And then she ordered him to go down on her and she did not allow him any relief until later. She had him stand naked in front of the large opened windows, not a care if anyone might see or hear them, and milked him until he came all over her hand.

Liam had never been happier.

He felt at peace because this was his Mistress playing with him, not anyone else.

He will never submit to anyone ever again. He would rather die.

When he left her room, Liam was wearing an Armani watch, a present from his Mistress for his beautiful submission. He had no shirt on only her collar that said "Property of Mistress Jessica. You may look but do not touch."

For the next few days, Liam walked around dressed in the low-cut casual jeans, barefoot and bare-chested and her collar around his neck. He was slightly embarrassed because everyone turned their heads at the sight of him.

Master John stopped him one day and read his collar. He had burst into laughter, saying Sassy, and teasing as hell, I love it.

His Mistress proved to be quite relentless in fucking him all the time, day, and night when time allowed her. He was in admin that very afternoon when one of her trainees brought him a note. "My rooms, now. Mistress."

He apologised and made an excuse to leave earlier. He worried that he might have done something.

When he walked in, Mistress was just behind the door. She pulled him hard into a kiss.

"I am so fucking horny, lie down slave, I want to fuck your brains out." And fucked him she did. She would not even let him remove his jeans, just unzipped them, took him out and climbed on his cock.

She rode him wild. Liam could barely catch his breath marvelling at how beautiful she was in her domination.

Later in the evening, Liam approached a dangerous topic, clothes. He told her timidly how everyone was staring at him all the time.

"What are you trying to say, Liam?"

"Please allow me to wear a shirt, Mistress."

She thought about it. "So, what if everyone stares, what is it to you?"

"It makes me feel weird, Mistress like I am a piece of meat or something, I swear, some of the slaves lick their lips when they see me."

She laughed. Leaning over his body, she bit gently on his nipple and licked it. She took his soft cock in her hand stroking it to life again. "You ARE a piece of meat slave, but you are MY piece of meat."

And she squeezed his balls, hard. "Mine."

He winced; it was a good pain. "Yours, Mistress, always."

He sighed in pleasure, her hand was doing wonderful things to him, and he was hard and ready for her again.

"Great, now shut up and fuck me, hard."

"Yes, Mistress."

Liam shares his thoughts with Martha.

"Liam, you look well. I heard about the collar."

Liam smiled. "I'm sure, she is only using it to tease the other masters and mistresses."

"So then, you think Miss Jessica is the mistress for you?"

"I do, Martha." There was no hesitation in Liam's voice.

"But she gave you to everyone, even to the slaves... and that was only after what, one evening in her care?"

"I will need to tread carefully for she has no patience for mistakes or fools, that is for sure, but she is also kind. I am happy."

Martha nodded her head in amazement. "I am glad for you Liam. It was about time you found what you have been looking for. Keep in mind, though, that Miss Jessica is not known for taking slaves. What are you going to do if she does not want you after these three months?"

Liam's smile faded. "Do you think she might not want me?"

Martha touched Liam's arm trying to reassure him. "I do not know Liam. She is hard to read, your Mistress. She has her demons to keep in check. But if you are a slave at heart, it should not matter Liam, serving should be enough, no matter who the master or the mistress is..."

"But I only want her..." He said with passion in his voice.

Martha's eyes hardened.

"If I were your mistress, I would whip you so hard right now Liam. When are you going to understand that being a slave is not about what you want? Have you not learned at all?"

Liam remained quiet, deep in thought.

"I cannot change how I feel."

The masters 'meeting.

Jessica had listened quietly to all the masters and mistresses reporting on the training and progress of slaves.

"We need to start profiling." Said Rowan. "Claire, you are our psychologist. Have you started compiling the information gathered on our new slaves?"

Claire nodded. "I have indeed. This is only the second week, so give me some more time Rowan. You will have my notes and thoughts by the end of the fourth week."

"Very well. Jessica?"

Jessica lifted her head. All eyes were on her.

"My trainees are doing well. I have no issues to report. I am very pleased with some of them. Fitness-wise, they are a bunch of clumsy apes... it is a work in progress, is all I can say at this time. But there is one issue I would like to bring up. It has nothing to do with our trainees though, so I will wait until you finished discussing the trainees."

Rowan nodded, and he continued listening to the report from the other masters.

When everyone appeared to have finished, he turned to Jessica. "Have you come up with the schedule?"

"Yes, Charlie is in the kitchen this week. Lorraine is in housekeeping teaming with Martha. Denise is on night duty with Gerry. Alex and Leonard are with the security team. They will learn to patrol. I am not sure yet if this will enhance their file, but it will not hurt either. Lucy and Doris have the dining room and Yvonne and Steven are in admin."

"Thank you, Jessica." Rowan turned his eyes on all of them. "Have any of you taken to bed the new trainees?"

Jessica looked up startled.

Rowan noticed. "All masters and mistresses must train the slaves in the art of sexual restraint and gratification, use, and abuse them a little. They are not here on vacation. Jessica, regarding your trainees...you have a duty to their care to have them sleep in your bed now and then. It is positive behaviour; it's their purpose and conditioning to please you. Otherwise, they will feel neglected, slacking in their work, depressed or isolated, and we will have to find other masters to take on the role. However, I will not impose this on you."

"I will do it." Jessica agreed.

"All right. If there is nothing else, I will give the table to Jessica. What was it you wanted to address us?"

Jessica took a few moments to prepare herself.

The others had a right to know.

"As you all know, Rowan in his great wisdom thought I should be given a slave to teach me responsibility and raise my caring skills..."

"Jessica..."

She cut him off raising her palm.

"This is not an attack Rowan," she said calmly with a sad smile. "It is merely an introduction. Please listen to the end." She looked Rowan in the eye searching his face for understanding.

"All right, please continue." Rowan agreed.

"As I was saying, Rowan gave me a slave. You all know what I have done to him. No need to revisit that event. But I have discovered something." Jessica paused looking around the table to make sure she had their attention.

"Liam is not a slave."

The room suddenly filled with noise.

"Quiet everyone." Rowan raised his voice. "Let Jessica talk."

"Thank you, Rowan," Jessica said and waited for everyone to calm down.

"He is submissive, all right. But his heart is not into being used by all. He does not want to serve all masters but one master. In Liam's defence, I don't think he knew either. I sent him off to the mercy of you all. He did not enjoy it. When he returned to me, he could not be happier. It was like he had come home. He said he would rather die than feel so lost again."

Jessica paused to allow her words to sink in.

"Master Craig, some help here, please."

Craig nodded and cleared his throat.

"Jessica is right. That week, when he came to me, I asked him to write down his feelings over the entire experience. I was expecting some insightful thoughts on how humiliating the whole experience was for him, I wanted to see if he thrived on it. Instead, Liam wrote a letter which completely took me by surprise. Jessica, may I read the letter?"

Jessica nodded.

Craig took out Liam's letter and read it slowly. His words were beautiful.

While Craig was reading the letter, Jessica looked at Claire intensely. Claire had tears in her eyes. Jessica felt for her, how sorry she must be for having stopped Liam's contract. She had thought she was doing him a favour by keeping him close. She had thought she was protecting him but instead, she had ruined his confidence.

"I am no psychologist," Craig continued when he finished reading, "but I can say that this boy's heart is set out for Jessica alone. The situation is this. Do we allow this charade to continue? Letting him believe he is Jessica's slave for three months? And then, what? Do we find him a contract? He has gone too far into his submission to Jessica. He just cannot control how he feels about Jessica."

Everyone remained quiet.

"I like Liam," Jessica said. "I never thought I would say this, but let us just say he has grown on me. I will take him on as submissive, but he will never be anyone else's slave, partly because of his submission to me, and mainly because I don't like sharing him. He is mine and mine alone. But do not ask me for a contract as I am not a rich woman. He can do admin, and secretarial stuff, be a butler, or chauffeur. Let Thomas train him. Use him as staff rather than a slave. The question is Rowan, how do you feel about all this?"

"Thank you, Jessica. Claire, I will hear your take on this."

Claire sunk into her chair. She knew Rowan was not pleased with her right now.

"I have always believed Liam to be very sensitive, maybe a little too sensitive. I failed to match him with what I had thought should be the right mistress. I was wrong to believe that a strict mistress would be too much for my sweet, sensible Liam so I looked for the gentle type, and I did not have the heart to send him to auction on the block."

"Liam was terrified of you, Jessica, but he must have been very unhappy as a slave, belonging to anyone and no one in particular."

"That he was sent to the only person in the whole institute who scared the hell out of him, I mean, let us be honest he had no choice in the matter. We did not know how to get pretty much rid of him, right? He was forced to build confidence and strive for better because we all know Jessica; it is her way or no way."

They all laughed at this, and even Jessica smiled.

"Jessica," Claire continued, looking at Jessica with open admiration. "You are the unlikely mistress, the unlikely trainer, the fright of all slaves and clients, but you have managed to do more with this boy than we have in the months he has been with us. I take full responsibility for my mistake. Who knew that a no-nonsense mistress who put the fear of God into him, was the right one? Simply beautiful."

"Well," Rowan said, with no easy heart. "This is all very messy. It seems the conclusion lies with me. We need to scrutinize more in our interviews. We cannot afford another mistake like this. That is why you are masters. We are running a business, we train them and they move on, and so do we."

"Jessica, I would like you to take part in all our interviews. You and Claire can play good cop- bad cop all you like. Claire is way too soft and you, Jessica, you are honestly, a pain in my ass sometimes, but your methods work."

Jessica did not know what to say. "You must be kidding Rowan. If I have my way, they will run miles."

"And that would get rid of all the time waisters, would it not? I rather take that option, Jessica. They are either fit for the institute or they are not. Our clients rely on us to deliver. Like I said, no more mistakes. Jessica, do as you wish with Liam, take him, or do not take him. I cannot just throw him out in the street after all this. It is no fault of his that we failed him. Therefore, I declare this meeting closed. If there are no more issues, I would like you all to go back to your duties."

Everyone stood and filed out of the room.

Only Claire stood behind.

"How could you, Claire?" asked Rowan. He looked sad and very disappointed with her.

"You knew about the contract?"

"I found out from the very person who was supposedly refused a contract by Liam, it was a chance meet. Imagine, my surprise..."

"I am sorry, Rowan. I am. Can you forgive me?"

Rowan sighed. "Give me time," he said and left the room.

Finn's revelation.

Three months passed in blissed happiness for both Liam and Miss Jessica. Thomas was training Liam in all things administrative, his time with Eden House almost up.

To Liam's relief, Thomas had been nothing but gentlemanly towards him. Thomas's slave in training Finn was an absolute sweetheart and Liam was sorry to see him go soon. He really liked the timid slave, with his curious big brown eyes and courteous manners. Thomas was somewhat abrupt towards Finn and Liam felt overly protective, but unlike his mistress, Thomas was not the punishing type though Finn told him that he had had his share of beatings from Thomas.

He had said once to his mistress that he did not want Finn to leave.

"Why?" she had asked.

"I feel protective of him. Thomas can be quite brutish in manner. "

His Mistress turned to watch him closely. "Liam, Finn is a well-adjusted slave boy who absolutely loves his master, trust me on this, I can read Finn like an opened book. Thomas may seem like that to you but he is not brutish as you put it, he can be quite the teddy-bear, you know?"

Liam could not help but laugh and she laughed along. "OK, a grizzly teddy-bear then..."

The next day, Liam could not stop smiling when he looked at Thomas. But he took the time to watch the relation between Thomas and his slave. Thomas was actually teaching Finn just as he did Liam. Yeah, he would growl at Finn sometimes, when he did not do something to his satisfaction. Thomas had very high standards, he did not tolerate things half-done, slacking off or laziness and Finn could be a little laidback.

One morning they were alone in the office. Finn was doing an impression of Thomas and he was good at it. They laughed. Then Finn told Liam that he only had eight months left of on his contract.

"What will you do when that time comes, stay or leave?"

"Leaving," Finn answered. "Don't get me wrong, I like the life-style but I am not built for it."

"What did Thomas say, does he know?"

Finn laughed. "He encouraged it. He said I am not slave material."

"But you love him, do you not?"

Finn laughed a humourless laugh. "Love Thomas? Yes, maybe... He is not easy to love. Imagine chewing a soft peach and then your teeth bite into the hard core, that is Thomas for you, hard core. A hard man, rough, but who can also be tender when the moment requires it though it does not last long."

"Plus, he is Mistress' Rae man. I think they are together. I realized that when we went to Germany to attend the opening of this sex club. You should have seen them together. I nearly went down to my feet in complete submission when I saw them. They are like this power couple, both hard, confident, and so damn sexy. I would like that for myself," he whispered dreamingly. "That is why I am leaving. I want to find myself someone that would complete me."

"They don't even have to talk to each other," he continued. "They have this quiet, mutual understanding, like they are so comfortable with who they are that they don't need to prove anything. They are enough for each other, no jealousy, no reproach, he submits to her will, though there is nothing submissive about Thomas, trust me I know."

Liam thought of his own mistress. They were becoming a close unit just like Finn described.

"When you get back to England, will you write to me? I would like to hear how you get on with your wish to find the one. I would like for us to remain friends if you want," Liam said softly.

Finn promised, and then Thomas walked in. He looked at them and raised an eyebrow at Finn in an unspoken question.