Liam and Miss Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica reflected on his words. "I am afraid Craig. I feel so strongly, sometimes. I have this anger inside me. It consumes me. And the army did not help one bit," she laughed bitterly. "What if I can't control myself and I hurt him, as in I really hurt him? He wants to submit to me, but he does not know what he is asking for. I could snap his neck like a twig, you know? The army trained me well. I know how to kill people, and I have Craig, I killed people and I sleep very well at night. I came here because I couldn't go back home, I don't feel welcomed there anymore. When Louis told me about this place, all hush hush, I was more than happy to sign the NDA and offer my services here. I needed someone willing to let me beat the crap out of them, and I know, I will never be a Mistress if I don't sort myself out, I know a master cannot act in anger, I know."

Craig pulled her into his arms and wiped her tears. Jessica was a child born out of non-consensual sex, not exactly rape, her mother had been drunk at a party, when someone took advantage of her, she did not even know who, and that had destroyed her mother's life. She had been a cold woman, catholic born she did not have an abortion but Jessica almost wished that she had. Jessica grew up hating the world. Her mother barely addressed a few words on the best of days, she spent her days sipping wine and watching the world go by. Jessica's mother had been born in a wealthy family, and she did not have to work a day in her life. Jessica was mostly raised by the maid. She rarely visited her mother's family, mostly on summer breaks. They were all right as people if a little distant and indifferent.

Craig understood, Jessica had grown without love and guidance. Her family had let her do whatever she had wanted. She joined the army only to piss her mother off instead of going to a good college.

Craig did not have an easy answer, all he could do was to pull her tight and hold her until she felt safe from her deepest fears.

"You are always welcomed here, you know. What you say to me, stays in this room, Jessica. I will never betray your trust. I love you. Please, forgive yourself. Make peace with yourself, sweetheart."

She eventually fell into a troubled sleep. Craig held her tight and reflected on what he had learned so far. He would do his best to bring Jessica closer to Liam, they both might just find salvation in each other.

The following morning, Craig asked her if she had decided to stop Liam's torment. No, she answered, he would have to learn from his mistakes. If others keep taking mercy on poor Liam because he is such a gentle soul, he will never grow.

"You have spoken like a true Mistress, Jessica," Craig smiled and dropped the issue.

After she left for her morning run, Craig stood and watched her from his window. He had had his answer. Jessica will not let Liam go. She will probably be a right bitch of a mistress, but he was certain that Liam is going to be all right in her care. He felt himself harden at the thought. Gosh, he would have loved to be in Liam's place. He fancied himself a little submissive at times, but he had never had the courage to act on it.

Day 6. Master John.

Today, Liam thought, it was time to face Master John, a master who had a sadistic reputation. Slaves loved him for his ingenuity. He was one to whip you into subspace. Liam, who was not big on whipping, courtesy to his mistress whippings, had feared facing Master John all along. A master who would take slaves in the most inappropriate places and situations. If he walked the corridor and he felt like it, he would stop a slave from his chores and fuck that slave or ask another slave to fuck the other, while he watched amused. Of course, he would not allow one of the slaves to come. Yes, Master John was tricky. He did not think for a minute this was going to be as easy as it had been with Master William or Master Craig.

Liam spent his day in housekeeping and barely had anything to eat but a few biscuits and a cup of milk, given to him by Alfie. They had worked well together, cleaning, changing beds, all things domestic.

Alfie was a good soul. He would have given Liam more to eat but he did not have access to the kitchens. He had given Liam his own mid-morning snack.

Though Liam could not actively participate in conversation, Alfie talked a lot.

"... And then Master Craig had me suck his cock. He has a great cock, you know. I know he likes men, and I am not gay you know, but I felt attracted in a weird way by him, you know? Do you think is normal? Maybe I am a little gay, I don't know," Alfie concluded as he opened the windows and arranged the curtains. They were the cook's rooms, cleaning.

When it was time for Alfie to go have his supper, he looked at Liam with pity in his eyes. "What Master are you going to next? Wait, don't answer that, I know you can't. Well, thank you for helping me today. Sorry if I talked your ear off," he laughed.

Liam did not need his pity, he hated that. Well, hate is a strong word, let's just say he did not like the sentiment very much.

Supper time was a difficult time for Liam because he had nowhere to go. He usually went out in the garden for a walk, but it was pouring outside.

After a quick shower in the slave's hall, he decided it was time to face the music, or more exactly Master John.

Liam found him in the masters' lounge. It was a little too public for his liking, but there was no avoiding it. This Master liked to socialize.

Liam kneeled in front of Master John, keeping his eyes down. He was aware of his mistresses' presence in the room and he felt humiliated to the point of bursting into tears and begging for forgiveness.

"Well, well, look what the cat dragged in. It took you some time to come and find me, boy. Jessica, what would you have me to do to him? Come on dear, he is your slave after all..."

Liam felt that his humiliation had reached the farthest of his limits, but when he heard his Mistress reply he had never felt prouder.

"Well John, as you already know, Liam is going through a personal time of soul-searching. You may treat or punish him as per the rules I have set. However, should you go above those boundaries, you will hang from that chandelier pissing blood for a week. So, it is your call really."

Master John laughed whole-heartedly.

"Hear that, boy? Your Mistress truly loves you, I do not want to piss blood for a week, so what will it be? Treat or punish?"

Master John called one of his trainees who happened to be in the room, standing at attention.

"Clive, come here, boy. See this beautiful, gorgeous slave, here? I want you to blow him to the skies and back. Of course, his mistress said no sexual gratifications so when you think he is getting close, let him rest a bit then start again."

For the first time in his slave life, Liam would have rather taken a paddling or whipping.

Master John brought a rope and tied his wrists. He lowered a ring from the ceiling and hooked him up, then pressed the remote and lifted the chain until Liam could barely touch the floor with his toes.

Clive positioned himself in front of Liam taking his soft cock into his mouth. Liam was suddenly thankful for the bound wrists and the chain supporting him. He threw his head back and started to moan softly.

"Ah, the pleasure of oral. There is nothing better is there, slave?" commented Master John.

Liam could not even think straight. That boy was just too good. He forgot about his Mistress watching, and everyone else in that room. He sunk into his pleasure, the skilful mouth teasing his cock to almost unbearable heights. His breath quickened. He would not come, he thought, he would not come. Then he felt lube being applied to his hole, fingers opening his ass and invading him. He reflexively, clenched. Two hard slaps made him think better of it. The fingers slipped passed his anal ring and started fucking his ass slowly. Liam slipped past caring and moaned loudly. Painful slaps on his buttocks woke him to reality.

"No sexual gratification, boy... you are enjoying this a little too much. Let us see if some canning and cock sucking has the same effect, shall we?" Master John said with a tauntingly.

Clive continued to suck his cock, being careful not to make Liam come. No doubt, Clive might suffer punishment himself from Master John, if he made Liam come.

The sting of the cane left Liam almost breathless. Trust Master John to combine pleasure and pain.

After two more strokes, the master stopped.

"Jessica, why don't we make things more interesting? You whip my slave, and I yours, huh? What do you say? I mean Clive has not made any mistakes so far, he is just too perfect that way..."

Liam opened his eyes and saw his Mistress, standing far behind Clive, and looking straight at him.

"I do not do pleasure whippings, John. It is just not my area of expertise," she said calmly still maintaining eye contact with Liam.

Master John laughed and continued to cane Liam, this time applying more force. Liam struggled in his bonds, panic filling his mind. He was so terrified right now, that tears started running down his face. He truly felt the will of two of the most confident masters, battling over him.

Every cane stroke that landed left a red angry welt. So far, he had mentally counted ten.

"Clive can take it, go for it, Jessica." Taunted Master John.

"No," Jessica said calmly. "This is your time with my slave." With that said, she turned her back and left the room. Liam felt his strength leave him. He bowed his head trying to find a place inside him where he could hide from all the pain and shame, a place where he could feel safe.

Clive continued to tease his cock but allowed him plenty time of respite in between. Master John seeing Jessica was no fun at all, stopped after twenty strokes of canning. Liam's ass was on fire.

The slave in front of him had stopped from sucking his cock, and expert hands untied him. Liam opened his eyes and saw Martha. She helped him out of the masters' lounge and took him to her room where she had him lie on her bed, face down. She washed him gently and applied cool salve to his welts. He drew in a breath.

"Sh..." Martha said gently, "Stay still. Master John broke the skin in a few places."

Under her caring hands, Liam fell asleep from exhaustion. He woke up in the middle of the night, and looked around him, trying to remember where he was and how he got there. A cheese sandwich and a cup of milk had been left for him on the bedside table. He sat up stiffly. One more day, he thought as he ate.

He found a note when he moved the plate. It was from his Mistress.

"Thank you for the beautiful flowers and for cleaning my rooms. You are doing well and making me proud every day. Be strong, not long now."

Mistress

His eyes filled with tears. Martha's kindness was coming from his Mistress orders, she had not deserted him. But she had not revoked his punishment either. That sounded like Mistress, he smiled sadly. He wished he could keep her note but there was nowhere to hide it, being naked all the time.

He could sleep in Martha's bed but it did not feel right. He took his place in front of her door and went to sleep. For the first time this week, he felt content.

Day 7. Last day of Liam's trials.

Liam woke up to a cup of hot chocolate and a bowl of porridge. He ate in silence, resting his back against the wall.

On the last day of his very public humiliation, his own Mistress informed him that he was to help between the stables and the gardener.

Liam spent the day in the garden, enjoying the warmth of the sun on his skin. He put fresh flowers all over the house.

Because he spent the day outside, he could see his Mistress most of the day. She was with Thomas. They went riding together. He brushed and fed the horses, and cleaned the stables.

Liam watched her feed carrots to the horses gently patting their braids on her return. Thomas maintained a polite distance. Liam did not know what to think of Thomas. He saw him a few times yesterday, he was a handsome fellow, but he appeared cold and distant. Thomas had only just arrived here, today it was only his second day at Eden House. Mistress is busy showing him around.

Next on her list was security and safety, she was telling Thomas. She showed him to the group she was teaching on how to protect but also how to protect themselves. Liam was doubtful that Master Rowan had ordered that last part of the class. He was convinced Mistress was instructing them for their own benefit.

At lunchtime, she sent two trainees to the kitchen to bring a tray of sandwiches and bottled water and left them there to eat in peace and enjoy the sun.

He was surprized when Thomas brought him a plate of ham sandwiches and a can of coke. "My treat," he said and instead of leaving he sat on a bale.

"She is something this mistress of yours," he smiled. "I like her style."

Thomas was watching him with this intense look in his eyes making Liam feel like prey. He did have a sort of feline grace about him, Liam thought, the way he carried himself and how he dressed, riding boots, riding crop tucked in one boot, tight breaches, and tight jacket, he looked like he had just stepped out of a Jane Austin novel. He swallowed hard and looked away, at the trainees laughing and making light banter out on the lawn. He felt so very naked right now. Was Tomas going to ask him to suck his cock, he wandered.

And then Mistress came to his rescue. She took a quick look at Liam who lowered his head, and then addressed Thomas. "Are you ready?"

"Yes," answered Thomas. "What next?"

They left together and Liam was able to breathe again. The rest of the day went by eventless.

It was 9pm and he was on his way to take a shower when he turned right into Sandra.

"There you are, I have been looking all over for you, slave. Come with me."

Sandra grabbed his arm and pulled him along the corridor. They entered Mistress Louise's apartment. "I found him Mistress but he is a bit dirty, and he smells of horse, we should wash him first," Sandra said wrinkling her nose at him.

Mistress Louise circled him, taking a sniff.

"Indeed, my dear, let's give him a good scrub, it will be fun."

They washed him not very gently. However, the bath and the vigorous scrubbing relaxed his tired muscles and invigorated him. The two ladies played with him for a long time. They tied his arms behind his back, severely restricting his movements, he performed oral on both until they came, and then they took turns fucking his ass with a strap-on while they sucked his cock. His arms were numb from being in bondage, his ass had been violated a few times and painfully so, but he had made it.

They said they had had a wonderful time with him, kissed him goodbye and threw him out.

Before he took his place in front of his mistress' door, he considered it unwise to present himself in front of her smelling of sex, sweat, and lube and went and begged silently in front of the night duty slave to let him have a shower. The slave wanted to have fun with him first, so Liam had to suck him off until the slave came all over him. Slightly disgusted, but not showing his feelings, Liam had a long scrub in the shower. He gave himself an internal douche to wash away all the lube, brushed his teeth, and feeling a lot cleaner, he finally went to sleep in front of his Mistress's door.

Liam is back with his Mistress.

The door opened and he was called in. He entered and kneeled by the door without saying a word.

Mistress wore a black negligee, her slender thighs looking arousing and sexy. He could see she had just come out of the shower.

She went to her desk and picked up her packet of cigarettes. She lit one.

"Consider your punishment over. You may speak freely, but pray you do not anger me again, slave."

Liam crawled on the floor at her feet. He touched his forehead to the floor and said humbly "Thank you, Mistress."

"You haven't spoken in a week." She gives him a glass of water. "Drink."

Liam was indeed feeling very thirsty.

"Have you enjoyed your time away from me, slave? You can speak freely; I do not feel like beating the words out of you."

"It has been a trying time, Mistress." Hot tears ran down his face.

"We all have learned precious lessons, slave. Now go lie on the bed. I want to be intimate with my slave for the first time since I was given one."

He rushed to her bed and lay flat.

She straddled him.

She was wet and hot inside. His cock had not been inside a woman for some time, he could not even remember how long.

"I am afraid I will not last long Mistress..." He said fearful to disappoint.

"I understand." She replied and kissed his neck.

"May I touch you, Mistress? Kiss your breasts?" he asked hopeful.

"Tonight, everything goes. Tomorrow is another day."

Hot tears flood his eyes. He buried his face in her chest, kissing every inch of her. He took one nipple in his mouth, gently suckling making her throw her head back and moan loudly in pleasure. He moved his mouth from one nipple to the other making her come from this play alone. He then gently rolled her over, pulled out of her and lowered his head into her folds. He licked her clit until she pushed his head away. She comes again and again.

Hoisting himself up on his arms, he spread her thighs wider and pushed himself into her, and not too gently. He pumped with force feeling his orgasm approaching. He kissed her neck and breasts, and whispered: "Are you ready to come again, Mistress?"

"Yes." She screamed and wrapped her legs around him.

He increased his thrusts.

They came together, holding each other in a tight embrace.

Liam felt almost dizzy from the intensity of his orgasm. He pulled gently out of her.

"Wait here Mistress, please." He went to the bathroom and soaked a washcloth in warm water, he gently washed his come off her. He kneeled on the bed.

"I hope that was to your satisfaction, Mistress." He said head lowered in submission.

"It was, Liam."

Liam has an in-depth conversation with his Mistress.

The next morning, Liam woke up to a darkened room still. His Mistress was asleep next to him, her slender arm over his chest. He was happy and had no words to describe the lightness that had settled in his heart. He took a risk by moving her arm gently and slowly got out of bed and went to use the bathroom. He brushed his teeth, washed over the bidet, dried, and returned to bed as quietly as possible.

"You know," Mistress said sleepily, "a slave can take a good beating for waking his master."

"I am sorry, Mistress. Can I make it up to you, now that you are awake?" He dared ask.

She shifted on her back and smiling she parted her sexy legs.

He put his arms over her thighs and buried his face into her folds her sex still smelling of him. She stretched her arms grabbed the pillow under her head and arched her back as he brought her close to orgasm. His tongue expertly played over her clit not wanting her to come just yet. He licked her hot sex slowly, so very slowly driving her mad with need.

"May I enter you, Mistress?"

"Yes, make love to your Mistress, slave. Sweet gentle, morning sex."

Liam was only too happy to oblige. This time he lasted longer. He kissed her arms and hands and the beautiful pear-shaped breasts, and her slender neck; he could spend his whole life kissing her and not have enough. She came over and over in his embrace. Liam felt his orgasm building up and came so strongly he could see stars in front of his eyes. His lips kissed her arms and breasts, he buried his face in between her thighs and washed his come with his tongue making her come all over again. She put a hand over his face and kissed him on his lips. "You made your mistress very happy, slave. Go get the shower running. You will wash me."