Liam and Miss Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her getting pregnant, took them both by surprise but they decided to become parents, and they have no regrets. Jessica would like another child but only time will tell, she did not think she could get pregnant in the first place, but here she was now, with a child of her own.

Rowen had become a close friend. He likes fishing. When he had heard that they bought a piece of land and were building a cabin, he invited himself over one week-end and since he visits often.

He visited when Zoey was born, and he occasionally helped Liam when Jessica went away on one of her long missions. Zoey had grown very attached to him and called him uncle and he calls her, the Mistress of his heart. He lets her paint his nails and has tea with her and her dolls. It is now routine for him to come once a month and take her away for a whole week-end.

When he visits, they ride together and picnic by the river, while Zoey runs around happily and plays her imaginary games.

Liam is still quite the submissive boy he has always been. He could never be anything else. But at least now, he calls by her name. It had been hard for him to drop the whole Mistress thing.

Jessica travels for work often. She has a contract with the army, her first love. Liam does not know what she does exactly and knows he cannot ask. Her missions are sometimes long and dangerous. When she returns, she is full of need and fucks him all night long. She still whips or canes him, on occasions. She would not be Jessica if she had not, it is like a physiological need for her.

She will always be his Mistress.

Having a three-year-old does not make it easy for their sex life. They must be careful. Many nights they end up with Zoey opening their bedroom door, holding her bunny under her arm, and jumping in their bed because she is afraid of monsters under her bed or thunderstorms. Tonight, was one of those nights.

Jessica laughs when Liam reassures Zoey that Mum routinely destroys monsters for a living.

"She does?" Zoey looks at Mommy. "She does not seem that strong."

Jessica bites her lips hard, trying not to laugh. Zoey has Liam's large blue expressive eyes and blond curls. She is his daughter, all right.

"Mommy is strong baby, trust me on this. She would never let anything happen to her baby girl."

Reassured, Zoey settles in between them. She falls asleep, holding her bunny and Liam's hand.

Liam and Jessica sigh and smile at each other.

"Sorry, Mistress. It seems we will have to abort our plans for another time..." he whispers in her ear.

She smiles and bites his lip. "Oh, we'll get our turn... trust me on this, you won't be able to sit for a week."

"I wouldn't have it any other way, Mistress." He grins.

Jessica growls into his ear. "I am so very, very horny right now, when is Uncle Rowen due to pick up the little bunny?"

"Next week."

"I am going to die of need. I will wilt like a flower."

Liam laughs. "No, you will not. Remember how many times you have withheld my orgasms? When I had not come for a week, and you ruined my orgasm and I had to stand there listening to you being pleasured by Denise, remember that night? I could not go to sleep for hours; I was that hard."

Jessica sighs as she settles in his arms. "Good times..."

Liam kisses her forehead smiling. "For you maybe."

"Oh, you will pay for that mister, just wait and see."

Liam smiles as he holds her and their daughter, he would not have it any other way...

"I love you, Mistress."

"I love you too, Liam."

The End.