Lies, Sex, and Hidden Cameras

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"People love teen stuff, too!" Shane added. He left his chair and sat on his bed with Bridget, facing her. "If Barbara was a teenage virgin, having sex for the first time on a hidden camera with her brother...yeah people would pay a lot for that experience."

"Her twin brother," Bridget corrected. "It'd be perfect if they were twins, don't you think?" She looked lustfully into his eyes. Shane was getting extremely turned on.

"Fuck yeah," he agreed. He stared at Bridget, who looked back at him with a fire in her eyes. Slowly he leaned forward, moving his face closer to hers. She pushed her mouth ever so slightly out and leaned towards him, too.

"But," Bridget said softly just before their lips touched, speaking almost directly into Shane's mouth, "authenticity would be key." She leaned herself back and stood up, slowly beginning to pace the room.

"Authenticity?" Shane repeated with disappointment.

"Yes," Bridget continued. "If the audience thinks Shawn is lying to them at any point, the whole thing would be ruined. It would be important that the audience was genuinely seeing their relationship grow. The flirting, the buildup, the first kiss...everything would need to be legit. And Barbara would not make it easy for him, he'd really have to work for her. That's how Shawn would be able to convince them to pay...I don't even know how much money. You know, when the time finally came for them to have sex."

"I see," Shane said, his heart racing. "So you're saying that even though they both want to, they couldn't do anything off camera because the audience would be able to tell."

"Exactly," Bridget said. "In fact...it would probably be best if Barbara didn't even know about the cameras in the first place."

Shane was very confused. "But you just said she did know about them," he said. "If she's in on the plan, then how could she not know?"

Bridget continued to pace the room and think. "Once they figure out their plan, it would be up to Shawn to execute it," Bridget said after some time. "He should wait a long time before he does anything, and Barbara and Shawn shouldn't talk about it again. They'd have to go back to being normal siblings again, you know? Just for as long as it took to extinguish whatever heat had been built up between them. Then, whenever he does finally start filming her, she wouldn't even know. They'd both pretend like they never even concocted the plan together in the first place."

"So in a way, he actually would be secretly filming her?" Shane suggested.

"Absolutely," Bridget agreed. "You know, as long as he was careful and really subtle about what he was doing. He can't start secretly filming and then come right out and, I don't know, grab her tits or something crazy like that."

"Shawn would never do that to Barbara," Shane assured her.

"Good," Bridget said. "Because Barbara wants to be treated with respect and love, and the audience wants to see that too."

Shane smiled. "Well it's a good thing Shawn respects and loves Barbara deeply," he said.

"I know he does," Bridget said. "So...do you think Shawn can figure things from there?"

Shane paused for a moment to really think about what they were discussing. "Wait," he said, "are we...are we really doing this?"

Bridget looked at him funny. "Of course not, silly," she said. "Shawn and Barbara are talking about it." She just looked at him and smiled knowingly.

"Well, in that case," Shane began, "you can count on Shawn!"

"Good. So...I'll just go back to my room then, and we'll continue our lives as normal. Sound good?"

"I guess so," Shane replied. Bridget winked at him and turned to leave.

"Hey Bridget?" Shane called out just as she reached the threshold.

"Yeah?" she said.

"I've gotta know...is Barbara just in it for the money?"

Bridget stopped and thought for a moment. "If this whole thing were like an ice cream sundae, then the money, to Barbara, would just simply be the cherry on top. And a sundae without a cherry is still pretty damn good."

Shane nodded. "That's good to know," he said. "And...you really think Barbara would be okay with all this? Being secretly filmed, being watched by strangers...having sex with her twin brother? I mean, does she genuinely want that?"

"I know for a fact that she wants it," Bridget responded. "Well, g'nite Shawn! Oops, I mean, Shane." Then she turned and left his room without another word.

Shane laid down and took a long time to process his conversation with his sister. Then, when he had finally played it out in his head enough times for it to fully sink in, he got on his computer and started shopping for hidden cameras.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PRESENT DAY

Shane was completely lost in the kiss he and Bridget were sharing, so much so that he had entirely forgotten about his head wound that was still wet with blood. He wrapped his arms around behind her while she straddled him, grabbing her ass and pulling her in tighter. Just as he had started to snake his hand up the back of her shirt with the intent of undoing her bra, she pulled away from him and stood up.

"Slow down there, tiger," she said, pulling her shirt back down. "We've gotta save that for our viewers."

Shane looked at her, feeling very confused and horny. "Bridget," he began, "...what the HELL was that!?"

"What the hell was what?" she asked nonchalantly.

Shane took a moment to dramatically point at the gash above his eye.

"I said I was sorry!" she said. "I was aiming for above your head, but my aim is so bad that I missed and actually hit you. Isn't that ironic!?"

Shane continued to stare at her, completely confounded. "Okay," he continued, "let me be more specific. Why did you burst into my room and yell at me?"

Bridget looked at him like he was the one being weird. "Um...isn't that obvious?" she asked.

"No!" Shane screamed. "How did you even find the hidden camera?"

"How did I find it?" she repeated. "Well, you're not a very good hider, Shane. I spotted it the night you hid it."

"You did? So...you've known about that camera this whole time?"

"That one, the one in the living room, the one right over there in the kitchen." She gestured in the direction that the kitchen camera was in. "And, oh yeah, the one in the bathroom, pervert!"

"Hey," Shane said defensively, "I've never even turned that one on. Not once, I swear."

"Oh okay," Bridget said skeptically.

"Why did you do what you did, Bridget?" Shane asked again. "What the hell is going on?"

"Okay, well I guess I'll start at the beginning," she began. "In the days that followed our conversation about our theoretical plan...you know the one, right?"

"You mean the one where I hide cameras everywhere and get people to pay money to watch us violate each other?"

"That's the one!" Bridget confirmed enthusiastically. "Anyway, in the days after we talked about 'Shawn and Barbara', I must say, you did an excellent job acting as though nothing had ever happened between us. In fact, you did such a good job that you actually had me convinced that you weren't even going to go through with the plan at all. You took your time, just like I had asked, but I started to get worried that you had just given up on the whole thing altogether. So I went into your room one day when you weren't home, got on your computer, and did a little digging. I was happy to see that finally, weeks after we had discussed it, you had bought some little cameras. I took note of when they were getting delivered and then, the night after they arrived, I checked to see if you had set one up in my room yet. After looking around for all of, I don't know, ten seconds, I discovered it!"

"So you knew all along about the cameras?" Shane asked.

"Yep," Bridget confirmed. "I mean, even if I hadn't seen it, I knew that it was coming eventually. I mean, I'm the one that came up with the idea in the first place."

"I know, but you were supposed to...you know, forget that we had ever even had a plan in the first place. You know, for the sake of authenticity? It was supposed to seem like you had no idea about them."

"Didn't it?" she asked. "I mean, you had no idea I knew, right?"

Shane considered that. "Yeah that's true, I suppose. But did you know when I actually started filming us? Because I didn't start that until long after the cameras were in place."

"Oh yeah, I knew," she said.

"How?"

"That night you came in my room calling me 'sis' and talking very strangely about how we're siblings. I could tell something was different immediately."

"Oops," Shane said.

"It's cool," she said. "I mean, do you think your viewers suspect in the slightest?"

"No, I don't think so," he said.

"Good. Just goes to show how good of an actress I am, I guess."

"So...you've just been acting then? About everything?"

Bridget approached Shane and took his hands in hers. "No, silly," she said, rising up and kissing him softly on the lips. "Just pretending like I don't know I'm being watched. Everything else is real, I promise."

Shane smiled. "That's good to hear," he said. "Now that I think about it, though, I wonder if any of them do suspect something. It took an oddly short amount of time for me to seduce you. Just a little over a week. I mean, I laid the groundwork and told them how close we already were beforehand, but still..."

"I know," Bridget agreed. "I guess there's a fine line between taking your time and being convincing, and dragging things out too much. I like to think I took the appropriate amount of time to succumb, given the circumstances. Not too quick to raise any skepticism, and not too long to make them lose interest. Besides, even if they knew the truth, the hidden camera was just one aspect of it. We've still given them a real sexual experience between siblings."

"One that has come to an abrupt end," Shane said.

"Why do you say that?" Bridget asked.

"Because now you've convinced them that you're angry at me! You've shown them that you knew you were being filmed and watched."

"Not true," Bridget countered. "I've shown them that I know I was being filmed. As far as they know, I still don't know anything about the people who are secretly watching me."

"Well, it doesn't make much difference at this point anyway," Shane said. "Either way, there's no coming back from that."

"Sure there is!" Bridget said. "Don't you see why I did it? Now that they think their once in a lifetime experience is over, they'll pay even more money to keep the hope alive!"

"So I'm supposed to convince them that I can talk you into doing stuff with me again?" Shane asked.

"No, you tell them that you think it's over, too," Bridget said. "I promise, they're going to do whatever they can to keep the dream alive. With any luck, someone will throw an absurd amount of money your way."

Shane thought about that for a moment. "You're kind of a twisted individual, Bridget," he said. "Kinda makes me love you more in a weird way, though."

"Guess you're pretty twisted too then," she said.

"Oh, well that much I know for sure." Shane thought for a moment. "Wait, I just realized that I haven't told you anything about the viewers. Aren't you curious?"

Bridget shrugged. "Eh, the less I know about them the better, I think," she said.

"Well, if you insist," he said. "But don't you want to know how much money we've already made?"

"Oh, um...sure," she said, a strange reluctance in her voice.

"Okay, well...in the beginning I collected $100 per person as a sort of down payment. There are sixteen people watching us, by the way. Anyway, most recently, I charged everyone $1,000 a piece! That was for, um, our 'session' last night."

"Wow!" Bridget said. "That's great, Shane! I hope you plan on upping the price next time, though."

"I had planned on it," he said. "That is, if I can even get a 'next time'. I still don't know how I'm gonna convince everyone that I can get you back. In real life, if someone finds out they've been secrety filmed, they're usually not super enthusiastic about continuing that relationship."

"I'm sure you'll think of something to tell them," she said with confidence. "Or, I guess, something to tell me."

"I hope so," he said. He took a moment and looked her up and down. He thought back to several minutes prior when they were making out while she writhed in his lap and suddenly felt overcome with lust. "You're so fucking hot, Bridget," he said.

"Oh!" she said. "Well, thanks! You're not too bad yourself."

"Not too bad, huh?" he asked. She smiled seductively and slowly approached him.

"Let me rephrase that," she said softly as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I've got the sexiest twin brother in the whole wide world."

Shane moaned in satisfaction and brought his mouth down to hers. She eased back just enough so that their lips didn't quite touch. Shane groaned his displeasure.

"Aww," she said sweetly, "you wanna kiss your sister pretty bad, don't you?"

"God help me, I do," Shane confirmed, trying again to kiss her. She pulled her head back again as he did.

"Let's save it, baby," she said. "I'm kinda diggin' this whole storyline we've got going. I want to keep with it for now. It's gonna be so hot, though, when we get on camera again for our viewers. What do you think you'll do to me?"

"I'm gonna rip all your clothes off and throw you down on my bed," he said.

"Mmm, that sounds so good Shane," she said softly. "You like thinking about fucking your sister, don't you?"

"So goddamn much," he confirmed. He pushed his raging hard-on against her as he continued to hold her tight.

"Where are you gonna cum this time?" she asked, looking lustfully into his eyes.

"I'm gonna cum inside you this time," he said.

"You gonna make a mess inside your twin's pussy?"

"A huge mess."

"I was hoping you'd say that," she said. Their mouths were so close that he could taste the warmth of her breath. "She's never been fucked before though, so you're going to be careful too, right?"

"Oh yeah."

"You're gonna be easy with your sister's virgin pussy?"

"Just at first," Shane said. "But once she gets used to it-"

"-you're gonna fuck her hard and reward her with all that brother cum," Bridget finished for him. "And it's going to be so great...when the moment arrives," she said, changing her tone back to normal and backing away from him. "Let's get back into character, shall we?"

"Back into character?" Shane whined, his balls aching profusely.

"Yeah," she continued. "You need to start figuring out how you're going to win me back. I'll be in my room for when that moment arises."

"Uh, actually...can't be in your room."

"Oh?"

"You've already 'discovered' that camera and thown it at my face, remember?"

"Oh yeah!" she said. "Okay, well...then I'll see you in the living room when you're ready then!"

"No advice then on how to get you back?" he asked.

"You don't need it, stud," she said as she turned and left the room.

Shane sighed. "Crazy bitch," he said to himself with a smile. He shook his head back and forth and went to his room.

******

"You can't give up now, sharkpanties!" jizzbucketmagoo typed.

"You promised sex, goddamnit!" dirtydave47 said.

"There's gotta be a way!" wetnmild typed.

Shane looked at the clock. It was thirty minutes past midnight, and the viewers had been doing their best to convince him to try and win her back. No one had offered more money just yet though, so he kept up the charade.

"Guys," Shane said, "she caught me secretly filming us having sex. Well, oral sex, but same difference. There really isn't any coming back from that."

"You're saying you can't think of any way to salvage the relationship?" hawtchawcol8 typed. "If not for our sake, then for your own?"

"I...I've thought of a couple of ideas, but I doubt they'll do anything but piss her off further," Shane said.

"Try them!" phallusy typed.

"But if I try something and it doesn't work, it'll push her further away!" Shane said. "It's just...it's not worth it."

"What do we need to do to convince you to try?" skinwich asked.

There it was, Shane thought. Finally someone said something that could lead to a money discussion. "What can you guys do?" Shane asked casually. "I doubt there's anything you guys can do."

"I think what skinwich is asking is if there's a price that it will take to get you to try," pencildick$teve said.

"Wait, you guys are talking about money?" Shane asked, playing dumb. "Guys, this isn't about the money anymore. It's about salvaging my relationship with my sister."

"I'll put up $2,000," dickorydoc09 typed.

"Same," said wetnmild.

"Again, the money isn't what I'm worried about here," Shane continued.

"$5,000!" pencildick$teve typed.

"You guys are crazy!" dirtydave47 said.

"I can't pay $5,000, sorry," otis789 said.

"Me neither," typed baconcheeseboner.

"Let me speak, please," hawtchawcol8 said.

Shane didn't hesitate and clicked the button that allowed hawtchawcol8 to talk. "Go ahead," he said.

"I feel strongly that this can be salvaged, Shane," hawtchawcol8 began in his deep voice. "But I understand that there's a lot of risk on your end. Your relationship with your sister is in jeopardy, and to push your luck any further may ruin that relationship forever. But I feel confident that you'll find a way to make it work. That being said, if everyone here can put up $2,000 each...I'll cover the rest so that you get $100,000."

"Holy shit!" Shane exclaimed.

"That's $70,000 from me, $30,000 from the rest of you," hawtchawcol8 continued.

"I'll split that cost with you, hawtchawcol8," pencildick$teve typed. "Everyone else does $2,000, you and I split the rest to bring it up to 100k."

"I can help you guys, too," wetnmild said.

"Same here," dickorydoc09 typed.

Neither Shane nor hawtchawcol8 said anything for a minute, waiting to see if anyone else was going to chime in.

"Thanks guys," hawtchawcol8 said eventually. "If my math is correct, that's $19,000 each from the four of us, $2,000 from the rest of your viewers. What say you, Shane?"

Shane was flabbergasted. "You know, for a bunch of porn freaks, you guys are pretty good negotiators."

"Is that a yes?" hawtchawcol8 asked.

Shane paused dramatically. "If I talk to her tomorrow and things seem fixable...then yes, you guys have a deal."

Shane spent a few more minutes working out the details of when they would meet the next day, then shut off his computer and got into bed. He wanted desperately to go tell Bridget about the money, but knew that she wanted to "remain in character" for the time being. He was surprised that, as he lay falling asleep, he was way more excited thinking about Bridget than he was about the money. The money was nice, sure, but there was no amount in the world that could live up to the prospect of fucking his perfect twin sister. Still, hew was glad his viewers didn't have that information.

******

The next day, Shane was sitting by himself in the living room, waiting for his sister to get back from a run.

"How long is she gonna be gone, sharkpanties?" dirtydave47 typed.

"How the fuck should I know?" Shane responded, looking at the hidden camera angrily. Just then, as if on cue, the front door to their apartment opened and in walked Bridget.

"Bridget!" Shane exclaimed, standing to face her as she walked in. She looked at him with disgust.

"Oh, it's you," she said. "I thought I smelled something."

"Can we please talk?" Shane begged.

Bridget, giving him a very convincing "fuck you" look, reluctantly sat down. "You've got two minutes, D.P.," she said.

"Okay, look I...D.P.?"

"Yeah. It's short for 'douchbag pervert". How did you not get that?"

"Right, well..." Shane trailed off. She really was a good actress. She was making him nervous, and he had to remind himself that she wasn't actually pissed at him.

1...910111213...16