Lies, Sex, and Hidden Cameras

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're running out of time, shit brownie!" she yelled. She was like some sort of sexy drill sergeant.

"Okay!" Shane continued. "I am so sorry about the hidden camera, I truly am. I first want to say that I swear to you that video was only ever meant to be seen by me. Well, maybe you too."

"Aww, that's sweet Shane!" Bridget said mockingly. "Were you going to surprise me for our next birthday with a gift of a video of you eating me out?"

"No!" Shane replied. "I just wanted you to know that I'm never going to show anyone that recording."

"Well great," she said. "You done?"

"I know how mad you must be at me, and there is nothing I can ever do to make things right, but that video was just a way...a way for me to have that moment forever. I was gonna tell you about the video, and give you the choice to watch it with me or delete it completely. I wasn't sure if you were gonna have regrets or something afterwards, and I guess I just wanted to be able to go back and watch what might have been our only act of love. It was a horrible and unorthodox thing for me to do, I know. But I'm stupidly and desperately in love with you, Bridget, and I guess I just did a stupid and desperate thing."

Shane watched Bridget closely, not sure if she was going to let him off the hook that easily or make him keep talking. He really hoped he had said enough, he really didn't have any other excuses made up. In real life, there's no way anyone could ever forgive what he did. He thought it was convincing enough for his viewers, however, and just hoped Bridget didn't push their luck any further by making him go on explaining.

"You...you're in love with me?" she asked. "Like...really?"

Shane looked at her in the eye and tried to communicate how serious he was in this moment, and that it wasn't an act. "I am very much in love with you, Bridget."

"Wow," she said, standing up from her chair. Shane stood too. "I love you too, Shane," she said as she approached him. She put her arms around him and kissed him deeply. He held her tight and kissed her back passionately. After a few moments, she broke the kiss and hugged him. She stood up taller on her tiptoes and brought her mouth up right beside his ear so that the camera couldn't see or hear her. "I really meant that, Shane, it wasn't an act," she whispered. Shane pulled her close again.

When they finally broke apart, Bridget suddenly slapped him hard against his chest. "You're still a bastard for what you did, though," she exclaimed. "Don't think I've forgiven you just yet."

"I don't," Shane said, trying his hardest not to smile.

"Now I'm gonna go shower and get dressed," she said. "Get yourself ready, too. You're gonna take me out to eat somewhere nice."

"Yes ma'am," he said contritely.

"And somewhere expensive."

"Okay."

"And I'm ordering a soup AND a dessert with my meal!" she said.

"Naturally," Shane said. They looked each other over for just another moment, then Bridget gave him one last peck on the mouth before turning and leaving the room.

Shane checked his phone and saw lots of messages congratulating him.

"Alright guys," he said in a low voice to the camera in the living room. "You guys aren't invited to dinner, but be ready for tonight when we get home. I'm gonna go get things set up on my end. You'll all need to pay what we talked about if you want access to the next session. See you guys later."

Shane looked up and saw that Bridget was standing around the corner watching him, well off camera. He also noticed that she was completely naked.

"Holy fuck," he said as he started to make his way towards her.

She put a finger up at him. "Not yet," she said. "Just wanted to give you something to think about for tonight." She turned away. As she did, she slapped herself hard on her bare ass and walked out of sight.

"Soon," Shane muttered to himself as he headed towards his room.

******

"You know, I'm thinking our viewers may not be the smartest people in the world," Bridget said as she stole a scallop off of Shane's plate. They had just been served their entrees and she had already taken food from him multiple times.

"What makes you say that?" Shane asked, pulling his plate closer to himself.

"I mean, you hide a camera in my room, secretly film us messing around, and I'm supposed to just forgive you that easily?" she said just as a waitress walked by their table. The waitress looked back at Shane with her mouth agape.

"Can you keep your voice down, please?" Shane whispered. "I think that waitress heard you!"

"Oops, sorry," she said casually, not sounding sorry at all as she reached for another scallop off of his plate.

"And stop stealing my scallops!" Shane protested, slapping her hand away. "They only gave me like five of them!"

Bridget looked at him angrily. "I'm giving you my virginity tonight!" she exclaimed, thankfully lowering her voice a little this time. Shane glared at her, rolled his eyes, and slid his plate forward.

"That's more like it," she said sweetly as she took another scallop and a generous scoop of his garlic parmesan duchess potatoes.

"And I don't think the viewers are stupid," Shane said in their defense. "It's like, you know how I told you I'd watch...," Shane leaned forward and lowered his voice, "...those sibling porn videos?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, even though it didn't take me that long to realize they weren't really siblings, I'd still watch them and pretend, to the point where I had convinced myself that it was legit. My point is, if you want to believe something badly enough, your brain will convince you that it's true. Deep down they may suspect that you already know they're watching you, but they won't let themselves really believe it and ruin their fun."

"Hmm," Bridget said, "I guess that makes sense."

"And anyway, like we've said, we're still really brother and sister. At the very least we were able to legitimately provide them with that."

"True," said Bridget. "You know, it's funny how quickly you got bored of inauthentic videos, though."

"You think so?"

"Are you kidding?" Bridget exclaimed. "It took you almost no time at all before you were seeking out the real deal and gawking at your own sister!" As she spoke, the same waitress from before happened to be walking by and gave Shane a look of disgust.

"Will you please control your volume!?" Shane whispered.

Bridget shrugged. "Sorry!" she said simply. "Oh hey, did my plan work?" she asked.

"Plan?" Shane asked.

"Were you able to squeeze more money out of them?"

"Oh that," Shane said. "Oh yeah, I got more money out of them alright."

"Ooh, how much?" Bridget asked.

"You sure you wanna know?" he asked. "You don't want to stay in character? The Bridget in their world wouldn't know anything about the money, right?"

Bridget just shrugged. "Eh, good point," she said. "I'm not even worried about the money anymore. You're right, I'll stay ignorant of that information for now."

Shane felt slightly deflated. "Well it's no fun if you don't play along," he said. "You're supposed to whine and complain and beg me to tell you. Now I just wanna tell you out of spite."

"Okay, do it then," Bridget said as she stole more potatoes off of his plate. "I'm seriously fine either way."

"Well now I don't know what I want to do," Shane said. "Actually...yeah I think I'll tell you. I did pretty well, I think you'll be impressed."

"Shane, it's like I said, the money doesn't even matter all that much anymore," Bridget repeated as she began to take a big drink of her water.

Shane leaned forward. "Bridget," he whispered, "we're getting $100,000."

Water and potato bits flew out of Bridget's mouth cinematically and landed all over Shane's face. "Holy cocksucking hell, are you serious dude!?" Bridget exclaimed loudly.

Shane glanced around the restaurant and noticed that several people were staring at them. He smiled uncomfortably and leaned back in his chair. "I'm so glad I brought you to a nice place tonight," Shane said as he began cleaning his face off.

"But you're serious about the money?" Bridget asked again.

"Yep," Shane confirmed.

"Wowwwww," Bridget said. "Yeah, you did good brother! I guess being a sexual deviant has finally paid off for you."

Even though he knew the answer already, Shane went ahead and looked over his shoulder to confirm that the same waitress from the past two times was, in fact, walking back by their table at that exact moment. He heard her grunt a noise of disgust as she rerouted herself so that she was further away from Shane.

"I don't think we're gonna be welcome back here anymore after tonight, Bridget," Shane said as he brushed the rest of the masticated potato off of his shirt.

"I'm very impressed that you were able to pull that off, Shane," Bridget said. "This whole thing, really."

"Thanks," Shane said. "Couldn't have done it without you, though."

"True," she replied. "I have played a key role."

"And we're not done yet, either," he said.

"Right, but all we have left to do now is...well, you know."

"I do know, haven't stopped thinking about it once since...well, a long time ago."

"I imagine you're probably about to burst, huh?" Bridget asked.

"You have no idea," Shane replied.

"Well, I have some idea. Been kinda thinking about it a lot myself. I know we decided to take our time, and I'm glad we did, but you don't know how many times over the last couple of months I've had to stop myself from knocking on your door in the middle of the night."

"Are you serious!?" Shane asked.

"Totally," she confirmed. "I actually stood outside your door a couple of times and had to talk myself out of just bursting in and mounting you."

"God, I wish you would've done it," Shane replied.

"No you don't! Then we would've called off this plan and wouldn't be getting all that money!"

"Fuck that money, I don't even want it anymore!" he exclaimed. He thought for a moment, though, and reconsidered. "Actually...yeah I want it. But not nearly as much as I want you. In fact, you ready to get out of here? I wanna get you home, already."

Bridget pouted. "But...dessert!" she whined.

Shane rolled his eyes. "Ugh, fine!" he relented. "But we're getting it to go and you can just eat it in the car."

"Deal!" she said.

On the way home, Shane had Bridget pull up his bank account on his phone and check to see if anyone had paid for access to the video link yet.

"Oh my god, Shane!" she cried out. "There's so much money in your account!"

"Great!" he said. "I guess they're already paying then."

"I still can't believe we pulled this off, Shane," Bridget said. "I mean, did you ever imagine earning THIS much money?"

"Not even close," he said. Bridget put his phone down and reached over and grabbed his hand.

"Let's not think about the money or the viewers anymore tonight, though," she said as she held tightly to his hand. "Let's just focus on us from here on out, okay?"

"Okay," Shane agreed, squeezing her hand back.

"I love you, Shane."

"Love you, too."

******

In his room, Shane was laying on his bed waiting for Bridget to get herself ready. As he lay there, the camera was on and he was chatting with his viewers. Even though Bridget had said not to think about them anymore the rest of the night, Shane felt a certain obligation to at least interact with them some. After all, they had just paid him a lot of money for their services.

"You should definitely take her from behind tonight," otis789 typed.

"Try and get her face on camera while you fuck her!" jizzbucketmagoo said.

"And her tits!" phallusy added.

"I'll see what I can do guys," Shane typed. He didn't want to talk out loud to them for fear of Bridget "hearing him".

"I'm like...Christmas morning as a kid excited!" pencildick$teve typed.

"Me too, Steve," Shane typed.

"Guess what?" Bridget said, suddenly appearing in his doorway. Shane looked over at her and smiled.

"What?" he said as he lay his phone down on the nightstand.

"I'm naked under here," she said seductively, holding onto the hem of her long shirt. She wore a baggy gray t-shirt that just barely managed to cover her ass and pussy. It had a picture of one of the ponies from "My Little Pony" flying in front of a rainbow, and "Shine Bright" written below it.

"Well, that's officially the first time I've ever been turned on by My Little Pony," Shane said. Bridget walked in the room and sat down in his computer chair. She turned the chair to face him on his bed, propping her legs up on his mattress. Shane openly gawked at her, staring at the full length of her gorgeously smooth legs. He would have been able to see more had she not purposely held her legs together so tight.

"Sorry I took so long," Bridget said. "I was trying to figure out what to wear."

"And you settled on a My Little Pony t-shirt?" he asked playfully.

"Mm-hmm, and judging by the way you can't keep your eyes off of me, I'd say I chose well."

"I'd say you did, too," Shane agreed. "Although, I'm not sure how long that shirt is gonna stay on."

Bridget smiled at him. "So, you got any more secret cameras set up for me this time?" she asked, winking at him as she did.

"No, of course not," Shane said, trying to keep his face straight. "I learned my lesson from last time."

"Learned your lesson, huh?" she repeated. "That's too bad."

"Too bad?" Shane asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Yeah," she continued. "I've been kinda thinking about it...a lot, actually. I'm not gonna lie, Shane...I'm a little turned on at the idea that you secretly filmed us." Bridget smiled hugely at Shane as she spoke, which was fine since the camera on his computer that was filming them on his couldn't pick up her face.

"Are you serious?" Shane asked, playing along.

"Oh yeah," Bridget. "So, let's just say you were going to film us...you wouldn't happen to have another one of those cameras, would you? You know, other than the one that I accidentally broke against your face."

"Well, if, IF I were going to film us in here," Shane began, "I wouldn't need another one of those cameras. I'd probably just turn on the camera built in to my computer."

"I see," Bridget said. "And that's definitely not something you've already done, right?"

Shane kind of saw where she was going, so continued to play along for the sake of the viewers. "Nope," he said simply.

"Good," she said. "Because the idea of you filming yourself taking your twin sister's virginity is bad enough. But doing it without her knowledge? That would be way too...naughty."

"I agree," Shane said. He was getting incredibly turned on by their banter.

"In fact, why don't you come over here and make sure this computer isn't already recording us," she said. "You know, just in case you accidentally turned on the camera without realizing it or something."

Shane smiled and stared at her for a bit. From the perspective of the viewers, Bridget didn't know that the camera was already on. Of course, in real life, she did know, and she was just acting for their sake.

"So, I'll just come over there and ensure that the camera is off then?" Shane confirmed.

"Yep," Bridget said. "I won't even look while you do it, because that's how much I trust you."

Shane raised himself out of bed and walked over to Bridget. He leaned over and around her and, while she kept her back to the computer, he randomly clicked his mouse in various places several times, pretending to turn on a camera that, strangely, everyone already knew was on.

"Done," he said after several meaningless mouse clicks.

"Good," Bridget said, standing up out of the chair and pushing it far out of the way. They stood facing each other for not even a second before Shane leaned in and began kissing her. Aware that her butt was right beside the camera, he decided to lift the back of her shirt just a little bit in order to give the viewers a tease. He placed his hand on her slightly exposed butt and squeezed. As he did, she lifted her leg and wrapped it around his torso. Shane ran his hand up and down her smooth thigh as they continued to make out.

After having kissed for a while, Bridget finally broke the kiss and playfully pushed Shane until he fell backwards on the bed. She stood in front of him and leaned forward to pull his shorts off of him. Shane helped things along and pushed down on his waistband with his thumbs until Bridget was able to pull everything off the rest of the way. Shane's cock was completely hard and stood straight up in the air.

"If I put my mouth on you," Bridget began, hands playfully on her hips, "you think you'll be able to last a little longer than last time?"

Shane laughed. "Well, there's really only one way to find out, isn't there?" he replied.

"Indeed," Bridget said. She got on her knees on the bed in between his legs and pointed her ass directly at the camera on his computer. Shane wondered if she was purposely or accidentally providing the viewers with such a wonderful sight, but was thankful she did it either way. Just as Bridget had placed her hand around his cock and put her lips right at the tip of it, she briefly hesitated.

"You know," she said, glancing over at Shane's nightstand, "your phone has a camera too." She was speaking loud enough so that she could easily be heard.

"Yeah?" Shane said, matching her volume. "What's your point?"

"Didn't know if you wanted to grab it real quick," she said.

"You mean...to make sure that I didn't accidentally start recording anything on it, too?" he asked.

"Exactly!" she said. "I mean, it would be bad enough if your computer camera were on. But both at the same time? I mean...would that even work?" Shane noticed that Bridget genuinely seemed to be curious about this.

"Well, technically," Shane began, "if had the computer and the phone recording at the same time through the same program, I could achieve a sort of split screen affect." Bridget gave him a knowing look upon hearing that.

"That would be sooooo bad, brother," she said. "Better grab your phone real quick and make sure that didn't accidentally happen."

Shane rolled to his side and reached out and grabbed his phone. He returned to his back and quickly pulled up the program he had been using to make his videos this whole time. He ignored the plethora of things that had been said in chat and focused on the view of his sister's ass that was being picked up by the computer behind her.

"Is it off?" she asked as she lowered her face right above his dick once more. Shane pointed the phone at her and started filming her with it, achieving the split screen affect he had mentioned before.

"It is off," he confirmed with a wink.

"Good," she said simply, and she immediately enveloped his cock deep inside her mouth.

"Oh fuck yes!" Shane exclaimed as she worked her warm mouth eagerly up and down his shaft. Shane held the phone steady and alternated between watching her in real life and watching the split screen video that the viewers were seeing. He took one of his hands off of his phone and brought it down to the back of her head, grabbing a fistful of her blonde hair as she hungrily sucked him off.

As he held tight to her hair, Bridget started to lift her mouth entirely off of his dick so that her lips were just barely touching his tip. Then, to his surprise, she aggressively slammed her mouth back down on it so that he just about bottomed out at the back of her throat.

"Oh god!" he moaned loudly. Enjoying that sensation quite a bit, Shane took more control and lifted her head by her hair so that he once again was no longer inside her, then thrust hard back into her mouth. Bridget put both of her hands on his legs in order to brace herself and kept still as she allowed Shane to thrust over and over into her mouth. Smacking and slurping sounds emitted loudly from her mouth as Shane continued to hold her by her hair and essentially fuck the shit out of her face. Finally, apparently having had enough of that for the moment, Bridget patted Shane's leg a few times, indicating that she wanted to stop.

1...1011121314...16