Lies, Sex, and Hidden Cameras

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, couldn't do that one any longer," she said, wiping the excess saliva off of her mouth.

"Don't be sorry, that was fucking amazing!" Shane said, breathing heavily.

"One day I'd like to finish you off that way and take your cum in my mouth," she said, "but we have other things to get to for now." With that, she brought herself up and sat down on top of him so that her pussy sat on top of his bare cock. Shane held his phone so that it was able to pick up everything from the top of her head down to where she sat.

"Don't go inside me yet," she whispered as she let her warm, wet pussy glide slowly along his cock.

"Okay," Shane quietly agreed. He closed his eyes briefly and focused on the feeling of his sister rubbing her smooth pussy along his shaft. He reached out with his free hand and started touching every part of her that he could reach, from her hand to her thigh. When he opened his eyes, he saw that she was staring at him lovingly while she slowly rocked on top of him.

Shane slowly took his hand and started to work his way inside of her shirt. Bridget paused briefly and lifted her shirt completely off of herself in one swift motion. Shane looked up at his twin sister and took in the sight of her.

"My god, Bridget," he said quietly. "You are the most beautiful thing that has ever existed." She smiled sweetly at him and slowly began, once again, to grind her clit into his dick. Shane reached up and grabbed one of her tits as she moved, taking her erect nipple softly between his fingers. Bridget let out the sweetest pleasure moan as he alternatingly toyed with her breasts. He put his hand behind her back and beckoned her forward enough so that he was able to start encircling her nipple with his tongue.

"Mmm, Shane, yes!" she moaned as he sucked her nipple into his mouth. He took his hand and moved it down to her ass, squeezing it tightly. She started to move on top of him faster and faster, and Shane got the idea to lightly spank her.

"Oh my!" she said with a laugh, stopping momentarily.

"Was it too much with the spanking?" he asked.

"Hmm...I don't know yet," she said. "Can you...do it again?"

Shane smiled, brought his hand back, and slapped her butt again, grabbing a handful of it as he did. He watched her face carefully as he did it, and she seemed to kind of like it. Without confirming one way or another, she continued to move herself on top of him while Shane kept slapping her ass increasingly harder.

Eventually Shane tossed the phone on the bed beside him and grabbed her ass aggressively with both hands. He held it firmly and began pushing himself up against her in rhythm with her movements. Bridget moved forward and kissed him ferociously as they moved faster and faster against other, their sweat coupling with Bridget's wetness so that they were gliding effortlessly together. Bridget became almost crazed with her movements, pushing her tongue hard into Shane's mouth and groaning as loud as she could.

"Fuuuuck!" she screamed into his mouth as her body began to jerk uncontrollably. Shane held tight onto her ass and went still, letting her move herself as she needed to ride out what seemed like an intensely powerful orgasm. It seemed to go on and on, and even though her movements had finally slowed down, she still seemed to be coming down from it long after it ended.

They just kept kissing as Bridget continued to glide her incredibly wet pussy against his aching cock.

"Did you cum?" Shane finally asked between kisses.

Bridget kissed him some more before answering. "Oh yeah, like five minutes ago," she said, pushing her mouth against his again. Shane decided he didn't care, and they just kept making out.

After having been lost in each other's mouths for what seemed like forever, Bridget finally spoke again. "I'm ready," she said to him, looking deep into his eyes.

"Okay," Shane replied, trying not to seem too giddy.

"But I wanna be on my back," she said. "That just seems...I don't know, like the right way for a girl to lose her virginity."

"Whatever you want, baby," he said, stroking her hair.

She lifted herself off of him and laid down sideways on the bed so that they would neithr be facing nor turned away from the computer camera. She moved her legs apart enough so that Shane could position himself in between them. Shane took a moment to study her naked body once more. When he looked back up at her face, she was beaming at him.

"Did you ever think in your wildest dreams...?" Bridget asked, trailing off. Shane just smiled and shook his head.

He leaned forward along her body so that he could kiss her. Being inexperienced, he was a little nervous about putting too much of his weight on top of her, so he propped himself up with his hands on the mattress beside her. After they began kissing, however, he slowly relaxed on top of her and realized that she was fine. He didn't try to rush to get inside of her, instead just focused on their kissing and let the rest take care of itself. In no time at all, however, things naturally aligned and his cock was poised right at her entrance.

They stopped kissing abruptly and stared at each other with wide eyes. Neither of them spoke or moved for a while, just looked into each other's eyes while he rested his tip right up against her. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Shane very slowly eased forward, just barely beginning to feel the warmth of her vagina.

"Mmm," she moaned quietly.

"Oh god, Bridget," he whispered. They continued to stare at each other as Shane eased just a little bit more of himself inside of her. Bridget gasped just a little bit, causing Shane to stop abruptly.

"It's okay," she assured him. "You're doing perfectly. Just keep going nice and slow with me please."

Shane pushed just a little bit more of himself in. He could feel her tight pussy hugging his shaft, and the sensation made him feel as if he could cum right then and there. Little by little he eased forward until his dick was completely engulfed by his sister's wet pussy.

"Oh fuck, baby!" Bridget cried out softly. "It feels so big inside of me!"

Shane very gently eased out of her just a little bit and pushed right back into her, bottoming out once more. She moaned deeply as he did, her eyes growing wide.

"Can you...can you just stay still for a minute?" she begged him. "I just wanna get used to you first before you start moving too much."

"Yeah, of course," he said quietly. She very gently started to sway her hips around with him still deep inside of her, her movements very calculated and careful. After a little while, Shane noticed that her movements got a little faster. He leaned down and kissed her once again as she began to get herself off with him deep inside of her. Her arms were wrapped tightly around him as she steadied herself and really started to get into it. Eventually they stopped kissing altogether and Shane noticed that she had become completely focused on fucking him. He continued to hold still while her movements become more and more agressive. She breathed heavily and shakily into his mouth as she groaned with each thrust of herself up against him. Finally, with one last hard push up with her hips, she climaxed again.

"Ooohhhh yessss!" she screamed out. Shane felt a gush of liquid flow out of her and cascade down his balls. She held her arms tight around his neck and buried her face into his shoulder as she rode out what felt like an intensely powerful orgasm. Her pussy seemed to contract around his dick, and as she came down, their lips once again locked together. When she finally seemed to be done, their mouths broke apart and Shane let all of his weight rest on top of her, still fully erect inside her.

"Oh my god, Shane!" she exclaimed, breathing heavily. "That was...that was...I don't even know what to say! Oh my god, can you please fuck me now!?"

Shane pulled himself up and looked down at her. "You sure you don't need a-" he began.

"Nope," she interrupted. She grabbed his phone that still lay beside him and handed it to him.

"You sure?" he said, already starting to point the camera at her.

"Oh my god, yes," she replied. "Please fuck your sister, Shane."

Shane certainly didn't need telling twice. He pushed her legs wide apart and immediately began thrusting inside of her. Keeping the phone pointed at her torso, he watched her on camera as her tits bounced around every which way.

"Grab your tits for the camera, baby," he instructed as he pounded her tight pussy. She immediately did as he said and grabbed her breasts, flicking her own nipples as she did. Shane continued to fuck her, holding on to one of her legs and pushing it out wide beside her. He moved the camera down and filmed a close-up of his cock bottoming out inside her.

He then remembered the recent time when he was helping her stretch, and decided that it would be hot to test her flexibility once more. He grabbed her firmly by the calf and brought her leg back over and above her head, then slowly started pushing it back. Seeing what he was doing, she took her own hand and pulled back on her leg, helping him along some. Then she pulled the other one back herself so that she was basically folded in half. Shane continued to fuck her wildly while she held her legs back as far as she could.

"Fuuuucccckkkk, Bridget!" he called out loudly as he continued to watch his cock enter and exit his sister over and over.

"Yes baby!" she moaned. "Keep fucking your sister, Shane!"

Shane felt a sudden urge to have her legs draped around his shoulders, so he pushed her hands away from pinning them back and let them fall against him. He held onto one of her legs that had fallen on his shoulder, his other hand still pointing the phone at her.

"I'm pretty close," he said with labored breath.

"Mmm, yes...please cum in my pussy, Shane," she begged.

Shane moved faster as he felt his orgasm slowly approach. He looked at his phone and was able to see the view from what his computer was picking up. Her feet were flailing behind his head each time he thrust into her. Seeing a live feed of himself madly fucking his twin sister, his best friend for his entire life, suddenly sent his orgasm screaming to the forefront.

"Oh fuck!" he cried out as he pushed himself as hard and as deep into her pussy as he possibly could. He pointed the phone down and watched through it as his cock pulsed discreetly while he exploded with a torrent of cum inside his sister. He turned the phone quickly back up to her face and saw that she silently watched him with an erotically charged expression as she squeezed her own tits through his orgasm. He thrust into her several more times, feeling months and months worth of pent up sexual frustration leave his body. With one last thrust and one more small jet of cum, Shane finally relaxed.

"Oh fuck, I wanna cum again Shane," Bridget whispered.

"Uh...might need a minute," he said as he slowly began to feel his dick start to soften.

"Actually," she began, seemingly thinking about something. "Point the phone at me...down there." Shane did as she asked. "Now slowly ease out," she instructed.

Shane recorded his half-erect penis as it fell out of her. He looked back up at her and saw that her face was strangely concentrating on something. After just a few seconds, he found out what.

"Oh wow!" he exclaimed. "Some of my cum just pushed right out of you! Did you do that on purpose?" Without answering him, Bridget took her hand and placed it between her legs. She pushed her fingers down to her opening, scooped as much of his semen up as she could, and began rubbing it against her clit.

"You're recording this right?" she asked breathlessly, all pretense aside at this point of her not knowing about the cameras.

"Oh my god, yes," Shane said, feeling himself get immediately hard again. Using his cum as a lube, Bridget worked her fingers in circles all over her clit. As he watched, Shane began pumping his cock, some of his sister's pussy juice still coating it for lubrication.

"Mmm god, are you getting off too, Shane?" she asked as she continued to rub herself.

"Yeah baby," he replied.

"Cum on my pussy," she begged sweetly. Shane was already well on his way to doing just that. Typically in the past when he masturbated, he felt absolutely no desire to immediately cum again for several hours. Something about watching his twin rub his jizz around on her beautiful wet pussy, however, made a second orgasm approach surprisingly quick. In a matter of seconds he was on the brink again. He sat up quickly and, keeping the phone pointed at his cock, directed a generously thick rope of cum all over her fingers and clit.

"Oh fuck!" Bridget cried out as soon as it landed on her. Just as he shot a second load at her, clear liquid flowed out of her pussy and landed all over his mattress. Shane pushed out the last remnants of semen onto her pussy as Bridget came down from her third orgasm of the night. He pointed the phone back up at her face to find her staring at him, mouth agape, and breathing heavily.

"I think that'll be all for now, Shane," she said breathlessly, falling back into a comfortable laying position. He immediately turned the camera from his phone off and quickly got up and went over to his computer. Just before he turned that camera off, too, he put his mouth up close to the speaker and whispered, "Tomorrow, 3:00." He closed the session out completely and went back over to his bed, cuddling up next to Bridget.

"No one's watching anymore," he told her as he draped a leg across her naked body.

"Good," she said simply.

"You kinda made a mess of my sheets just now, sis," Shane said playfully.

"I made a mess?" she replied.

"You know you squirted there at the end, right?" he said.

"I did!?" she exclaimed. She put her hand between her legs and felt around on the mattress. "Wow, I had no idea that I could even do that!"

"It was quite a beautiful thing," Shane said. "I do happen to have a recording of it, if you care to see it sometime."

"Hmm, let me think about that for a while," she said.

"So anyway," Shane continued, "since my bed is all a mess now, I guess I'll have to stay in your room tonight."

"Oh you think so, huh?" Bridget replied.

"If you'll have me, of course," he said. She turned her head to face him and smiled.

They made love several more times that night, neither one seemingly able to stay asleep longer than an hour or so. Around four in the morning, after having sex countless more times, Bridget turned to face Shane, the moonlight from her window illuminating her beautiful face.

"I don't wanna do what we did tonight anymore," Bridget said to him. Shane stared back at her with wide, fearful eyes. She smiled back at him. "I mean with the cameras and all," she clarified.

"Oh...phew!" he said. "It's funny that you say that...I was already planning to tell them tomorrow that it's over."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I just want to be with you now, you know? And have a normal loving and sexual relationship with my sister."

Bridget smiled at him. "That sounds perfect," she said softly as she leaned forward and kissed him. After one more lovemaking session and Shane filling his sister's pussy one last time with cum, they finally fell into a deep and comfortable sleep, all tangled up in each other.

******

"Shane," a distant voice called out.

"Huh?" he grunted, slowly coming out of a very deep hibernation.

"Your phone, Shane," the voice said, this time sounding a little louder.

"I don't want it," he replied groggily, tucking himself tighter up against the warm body beside him.

"You're alarm on your phone is going off, Shane!" the voice said sternly.

"Wha...where am I?" Shane exclaimed, sitting up suddenly.

"In your sister's bed, dummy," Bridget replied, still wrapped snuggly underneath her blanket.

"Oh," Shane said, finally coming to his senses. "Sorry...I'm a little out of it." He reached over on the nightstand beside him and turned his phone alarm off. He got himself back under the covers and spooned his warm, naked sister.

"No no," Bridget said softly, pushing him away.

"Why not?" Shane pouted.

"Your alarm went off for a reason, Shane," she said. "Look at the time." Shane picked up his phone again and saw that it was 2:53.

"What am I supposed to be doing again?" he asked, still struggling to be fully conscious.

"You are breaking up with your viewers at 3:00," she reminded him. "Now go throw some clothes on, talk to them real quick, and get back in here and mount me," she instructed.

"Yes ma'am!" he said excitedly, leaping out of bed. Shane whistled a random tune while he merrily walked to his room. He located a pair of shorts and a t-shirt that were laying on his floor and quickly threw them on. Then he turned on his compouter and opened up the virtual meeting with his viewers.

"Hey guys!" Shane said happily as they appeared in the room. "Well, we did it! Can you guys believe it actually happened!?"

"Shane, I need to speak, now!" typed hawtchawcol8. "It's urgent."

"Umm...okay hawtchawcol8, but I've got some things I need to tell you guys, so can you make it quick?" Shane responded aloud as he clicked on the button that allowed hawtchawcol8 to talk.

"Shane," hawchawcol8 said in his deep voice, "we have a problem."

Shane looked suspiciously at his camera. "Okay..." he said, "what is it?"

He heard hawtchawcol8 sigh heavily. "It's better if you just see it for yourself, I think," hawtchawcol8 said. "I'm going to copy and paste a link into chat. Just click on it."

Even before Shane saw that the first part of the link that hawtchawcol8 had put into the chat window was to a porn website, he knew what he was about to see. A part of him knew as soon as hawtchawchol8 had said there was a problem. His stomach churned and his heart raced as he clicked the link that led him to one of his favorite porn sites. The title of the video became visible first: 'Brother takes twin sister's virginity'. The video slowly buffered, and in a matter of seconds it began playing, starting from the part where Shane and Bridget stood in front of the computer making out.

"Oh fuck!" Shane cried out, quickly pausing the video. He glanced at chat, not knowing what else to do in the moment. Clearly others had clicked on the link as well and were already reacting to it.

"Oh god, NOOO!" skinwich typed.

"Mother fucker!" pencildick$teve typed. "Which of you assholes did it?"

Shane looked at the video again and noticed that it already had thousands of views.

"I can't believe this," Shane said out loud. "Someone put the video online? Why!?"

"Shane, I know it's bad, but I think I can help," hawtchawcol8 said out loud. Shane didn't wait to hear what he had to say, and instead simply closed out the virtual session for the last time. He looked once more at the still shot of him and Bridget kissing, his hand on her bare ass, and immediately closed out the window. He spun around in his chair to find Bridget standing in his doorway, dressed in shorts and a tanktop, a look of horror on her face.

"Did you hear that?" Shane asked quietly.

Bridget slowly nodded. The just stared at each other, neither having any idea what to say. Finally, Shane spoke.

"I feel so stupid," he said. "Why did I think I could ever trust those guys not to do this? I mean...they're complete strangers. Why would I think they would ever have any kind of loyalty to me? I should have seen this coming. Jesus, Bridget...I'm so sorry."

Shane buried his face in his hands and inwardly began to panic. People they knew would surely see this. Maybe they already had. They would see it and show it to someone else they knew, and then it would spiral out of control from there.

"Hey," Bridget softly whispered. She had moved next to him without him realizing it and had placed her hand on his shoulder. He looked up at her and was surprised to see that she looked pretty calm. She grabbed his hand and beckoned him to stand.