Lies, Sex, and Hidden Cameras

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon," she said, pulling him behind her as she walked.

"Where are we going?" Shane asked, following her mindlessly.

"We're gonna go sit on the sofa together and figure this thing out," she replied.

When they got to the living room and sat down, Bridget spoke first. "Okay," she began, "I think the first thing we can do is try and reach out to the website. There has to be someone we can contact and request to take the video down. We'll say we were hacked or something."

"Even if we can do that," Shane said, "it could take days before they take it down. Hell, we don't even know if that's the only website it was put on! Goddammit...I'm sorry, Bridget. This is all my fault."

"Hey," she said fiercely. "Let's not forget who's idea this was in the first place. I played my role knowingly. You have nothing to be sorry for, okay?"

Shane looked at her and nodded. "Okay," he said. He looked down at his hand and noticed that it was shaking slightly. "How are you so calm right now?" he asked.

Bridget shrugged. "I don't know," she said. "I think maybe...maybe I'm innately just balancing you out right now. No point in both of us freaking out, I guess."

In a weird way, that made perfect sense to him. It even made him calm down a little himself.

"Now, let's talk through this, okay?" Bridget continued. "This video got posted last night. Not that many people could have seen it yet, right?"

"Well, when I saw it, it had already been viewed by like...over 6,000 people or something."

"Shit!" Bridget exclaimed. She stared at Shane with a look of shock on her face. "Were we that good!?" she said after some time.

"Big picture, Bridget!" Shane scolded.

"Right!" she said. "Okay, so that's a lot of people...but that's, like, international, right?"

"Your point?" he said.

"My point is...6,000 people is a lot. But spread out over the entire world? It's not that bad."

"Not that bad yet," Shane said. "But if it's that popular of a video, the website will naturally want to promote it. It'll probably put it on the front page, you know? Like make it one of the first videos that shows up when you go to the website."

"Okay, so we definitely need to get started on trying to get it removed then," Bridget said. Shane immediately got his phone out of his pocket.

"I'm on it," he said as he began navigating to the website.

"Okay, well great!" Bridget said.

"We still don't know where else this video could be," Shane said. "And even if we can manage to get it taken down, whichever one of those fuckers posted it will surely just do it again."

"Ugh...good point," she replied. "Any luck with that, by the way?" she asked, gesturing towards his phone.

Shane had quickly found the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the webpage and was already working on typing out his request. "I'm almost finished," he said.

"Good," she replied. "That's a start, at least."

"Yeah, but like I said, we're still running the risk that it is out there on other websites, AND that it'll just get posted over and over again for the rest of our lives."

"True," Bridget said, still with a tone of calm in her voice. "So now, I guess, we need to decide how much we care if people we know find out that we made a video of ourselves having sex."

"A lot!" Shane replied. "What if one of our friends sees it? Or someone in our family? Like...what if Uncle Vernon watches porn, and one day, years from now, he accidentally stumbles upon it?"

"First of all, ew," Bridget said. "Second of all, so what if he sees it? You think he's gonna tell anyone that he saw it? He'd have to admit that he was watching porn in the first place."

"I guess," Shane sighed. He had just finished contacting the site administrator with his request to take the video down and returned his phone to his pocket. "It's more than just friends and family though. Tons of people watch porn, especially guys our age. When we're walking around campus, or in a store somewhere, or...anywhere, someone could easily recognize us. Especially if we're together. I'm just saying...I don't think it would take much for someone to identify us and spread the word. It'll just take the wrong person to see it, and our lives are completely changed forever. Are you willing to openly tell people that you're in a sexual relationship with your brother?"

Bridget sighed and shook her head. "No," she said simply.

Shane moved closer to her and grabbed her hands. "I don't want that either," he said. "I love you, and I want to be with you...but people aren't going to understand this. People are going to hate us for this. Make us out to be freaks or something."

Bridget looked at him with tears in her eyes. "So what do we do, Shane?" she asked. Shane felt that the dynamic had changed suddenly and he was the level headed one for the moment. Then, out of nowhere, an idea popped into his head.

"Let's move away," he said. "We'll just...run away from here and go somewhere that people don't know us."

"Are you serious?" Bridget asked.

"Yes!" he said excitedly. "I mean...we have all that money now, so that's not an issue."

"That money won't last forever, Shane," she said.

"I know, but it'll last us long enough to get us wherever we're going and until we figure out our next step."

"But how will moving help us?" Bridget asked. "No matter where we go, we're always going to be running the risk of people recognizing us."

"True, but it'll be less likely if we live in a place where no one knows us. And if someone were to ever randomly recognize us in a new city, we could more easily deny it's even us. Hell, we could change our appearances and everything!"

"Change our appearances?"

"Yeah, like cut and dye our hair or something."

"But our friends here could still see the video and recognize us."

"So what?" Shane said. "We'll be long gone from their lives by that point, and as long as we just stay off social media and out of the spotlight, they won't ever be able to contact us about it."

Bridget looked off randomly, appearing to be deep in thought. "Would you really be willing to cut all your friends out of your life?" she asked.

"What friends!?" Shane asked with a laugh. "My only contacts for the past several weeks have been you and a bunch of creeps with a fetish for incest porn!"

Bridget joined in with Shane's laughter, wiping the tears away from her eyes as she did.

"What about you?" he asked. "How do you feel about saying goodbye to your friends?"

"Hmm," she began. "I guess I'm not super close with anyone around here anyway. And besides, we could always come back and visit them in the future sometime."

"Sure!" Shane said, feeling downright excited at the prospect of moving away. "So is that a yes?"

"Not yet," Bridget replied. "I feel like we still haven't thought this all the way through yet. What about Mom and Dad?"

"What about them?"" Shane asked.

"Don't you think they're going to wonder why we're moving away all of a sudden? And you think they're going to be willing to continue to support us financially if we do?"

"But we don't need their money anymore, Bridget."

"I know, but they don't know that. We'd have to explain why we don't need their money anymore."

Shane thought for a moment. "We can tell them that we applied for a volunteer opportunity where you take a year off from college and...I don't know, go build houses for people in need or something. We work for free, except our food and housing is paid for. We never mentioned it until now because we didn't think we'd get it, but surprise, we did!"

"Is that a real thing?" Bridget asked.

"Fuck if I know!" Shane replied. "But they won't know any difference. It sounds legit, doesn't it?"

"Uh...kinda," she said. "I guess we could work on the story and clean up some of the details to make it more believable."

"There ya' go!" Shane replied.

"So what, we just pack all our stuff up and move to...where exactly?" Bridget asked.

"Miami," Shane said without hesitation.

"Miami?" she responded. "Why Miami?"

"First place that popped into my mind."

"I see."

"Besides, I bet the weather is so nice there and there's so many things to do that way less people sit around on their computers watching porn," he said. "I bet we'd have a much smaller chance of being recognized in a place like that."

Bridget raised her eyebrow and looked at Shane skeptically. "That kinda sounds like wishful thinking, Shane," she said.

Shane shrugged. "Well, did you have anywhere else in mind?" he asked.

"Haven't really had much chance to think about it, yet," she said.

"What's there to think about?" he said. "It's far away, it's a busy city where we can blend in, and there are beaches! What's not to like?"

Bridget shook her head and sighed. "Okay," she said. "Let's go to Miami and build houses for the poor."

Shane moved close to Bridget and hugged her tightly. She put her arms around him and they just sat and held each other for a while.

"Are we crazy?" she asked after some time had passed.

"Well, let's see," Shane began. "We're a brother and sister who are in love with each other that just recently recorded ourselves having sex for the first time for a group of strangers for the sum of $100,000, and when one of those strangers posted our video online, we just randomly decided to up and move to Miami, essentially cutting everyone else out of our lives."

"So...we're perfectly sane then?"

"Exactly."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SIX MONTHS LATER

"Bridget, we're gonna be late for our reservation!" Shane called out to his sister from the living room of their condo.

"I'll be right out!" she called back.

"Yeah, 'right out'," Shane mumbled to himself. "Right out in like, another hour."

"I heard that!" Bridget called out.

Shane rolled his eyes. He turned towards a mirror that was on their living room wall and examined himself. He straightened his tie out and ran his hand across the top of his buzzed head.

"One day, my old curly friends," he said to his reflection. "I'll grow you back one day, I promise."

"You know, talking to your hair won't make it come back any faster," a voice said from behind him. Shane turned and saw that Bridget had entered the room.

"Wow!" Shane exclaimed. Bridget wore a long silk red dress with a slit that went halfway up her thigh. The shoulder straps fashionably crossed on her chest, allowing just the tiniest bit of her cleavage to peek through. Her jet black hair was parted in the middle and beautifully framed her face. He slowly approached her with one thing on his mind.

"What do you think you're doing?" Bridget asked, holding her finger up in his direction.

"Umm...I was thinking about feeling you up a little bit," Shane said as he inched closer to her.

"I thought we were 'gonna be late for our reservation'," she said in a mocking voice, taking a step back.

"Hmm...you know, I may have been exaggerating just a smidgen on that one."

"Oh really?"

"Besides, you can't come in here looking like that and expect me to keep my hands to myself." Shane got closer to her and reached out his hands, only to have them be slapped away.

"I put way too much effort into getting myself ready this evening just to have you mess up all of my efforts," Bridget scolded playfully. "Sorry, you'll just have to "feel me up" when we get back tonight."

Shane just stood there, staring at her with a fire in his eyes. Bridget looked at him and rolled her eyes.

"You're just gonna keep trying to put your hands on me the whole evening, aren't you?" she said with a half smile.

"There's a very good chance, yeah," Shane replied simply. Bridget sighed heavily and made a point to look at the time.

"Fine," she said with exasperated breath. She pushed him backwards until he fell back into a chair. "Sit on your hands, please," she instructed as she got on her knees in front of him. Shane did as she asked. "Now, if you touch my hair, I stop immediately, okay?"

"Okay!" Shane said excitedly.

"I worked very hard to get it the way I want it to look. So, you just sit on those hands." She looked at the clock again, then quickly lowered his zipper and pulled his cock through the opening. "You have two minutes," she said. "Then, we're leaving whether you're done or not."

"Wait, two minutes?" Shane replied. "But I might need a little more-oh fuck!" Bridget plunged her mouth straight down onto his dick and took him all the way back to her throat. Shane felt the end of his cock bump into the back of her soft throat and he laid his head back and closed his eyes.

"Oh god, Bridget!" he moaned as she bobbed her head up and down his rigid shaft. Loud slurping noises emitted from down there, indicating to Shane that she was working him as hard as she could. He held back the urge to grab the back of her hair, knowing that she was dead serious about stopping if he did.

With his dick halfway engulfed by her warm mouth, Shane saw her look sideways toward the clock again. She looked back at him and held up one finger. Then she took her hand and grabbed the rest of him that didn't fit inside of her mouth and began working him even faster. Shane thrusted his hips into her face each time she moved her mouth and fist down his shaft. Her black hair dangled down just below her face and lightly caressed his balls with each bob of her head. In a matter of seconds he was on the brink of an orgasm.

"Oh yes, Bridget, I'm cumming!" he called out. Bridget tightened her lips around his cock and squeezed the base of it with her hand. Shane felt a surge of pleasure erupt from his balls. Bridget released the pressure she was putting on the base of his shaft and Shane felt a gush of cum shoot violently out of him and down the back of his sister's throat. She held her lips firmly on his dick and sucked madly on it as he emptied his entire load all over the inside of her mouth, swallowing every last drop of it as quickly as she could. As soon as he finished, she popped her mouth off of him, stood up, and went over to the mirror and began adjusting her hair.

"You are...so very talented," Shane said as he laid back in the chair and relaxed.

"Thanks," she said nonchalantly without looking at him. "I guess I owe that to you, though, since you're the one that gives me so much practice."

"Ha! You're welcome," Shane said with a chuckle as he shut his eyes.

"Hey now, no time for a nap!" Bridget said as she kicked him lightly on his leg. "Put that thing away and let's go!"

"Okay, fine!" Shane said as he zipped himself up and stood. "In case I didn't make it clear before," he said as he looked her up and down once more, "you look positively stunning."

"Thank you," she said, kissing him lightly on the cheek.

"I didn't, uh, fill you up too much, did I? You are still hungry, right?"

Bridget rolled her eyes and grabbed him by his tie. "Let's go, dummy!" she said as she dragged him out the door.

"So how much did that dress cost, by the way?" he asked several minutes later as they drove to the restaurant.

"Why do you ask?" she replied.

He shrugged. "I dunno...looks a little pricey, I guess."

"Do you not trust me to make good decisions with our money?"

"No, I do!" Shane said. "It's just that...I wonder if that dress was a, um, necessary purchase, you know? Given our lack of steady income at the moment."

"Well, seeing how you reacted when you saw me wearing it, I'm surprised to hear you complaining about it."

"Not complaining!" Shane clarified. "Just...wondering is all."

"Relax, Shane," Bridget said. "It was half off!"

"Oh!" he replied. "Well that's good then. Wait...half off of what?"

Bridget reached over and patted his leg gently. "Don't worry about it, Bubba," she said. "Besides, what difference does it make? We are about to go have a free meal in one of the finest restaurants in all of Miami! So really, it kinda pays for itself."

"Yeah, explain to me how that works again," Shane said. "Because I'm still confused on how we could have lucked out so well on that one."

"It's like I said, dude," Bridget began. "I just simply checked the mail one day, opened a letter that was addressed to both of us, and found that there was a note inside saying that we'd won some kind of contest. Beside the note was this coupon," she said as she held it up in front of them, "saying that we'd won a free meal for two at 'The Electric Petal'."

"It just seems odd," Shane said. "Why would a super nice restaurant that has absolutely no trouble whatsoever attracting customers feel the need to do a contest like this? I mean, what if it's a hoax?"

"I called the restaurant and verified that it was real," she said. "I told you this."

Shane shrugged. "Alright," he said. "But if we get there and this turns out to be a bogus coupon, we're going to Burger King."

"Burger King? Really, Shane?"

"Damn right."

Several minutes later, Shane glanced over and noticed that Bridget had pulled her visor down in front of her and was once again toying with her hair.

"Don't you think we've gone on long enough with our 'disguises'?" Shane asked. "I miss my hair, and I can tell you miss yours too. It's been months now, and we've checked almost every day on all the most popular porn sites and haven't seen a hint of our video. I think we're safe now."

Bridget pushed the visor back up. "Yeah, I think you're right," she agreed. "Safe enough to return back home though?"

"Hmm," Shane wondered aloud. He loved living in Miami, and even more than that he loved being openly affectionate with his sister anywhere they went without fear of anyone they know seeing them. "No, not quite that safe yet," he said.

Bridget reached over and took his hand in hers. "I agree," she said.

When they arrived at the restaurant, the host strangely made a big deal about their arrival. "Ah yes!" he exclaimed when they gave their names, "we've been eagerly awaiting you two! Right this way," he said as he led them to their table. Bridget and Shane exchanged a look of confusion and followed. He took them to a table that was secluded and sectioned off from the rest of the patrons. Unlike any of the other tables, it was adorn with fresh flowers and lit candles.

"You sure this is for us?" Shane asked as he and Bridget sat down.

"Oh yes, quite sure, sir," the host replied.

"Just relax and enjoy yourself, Shane," Bridget said as the host walked away.

"You don't think it's strange that we're clearly sitting at the best table in the restaurant?"

Bridget shrugged. "Nope," she said. "I guess that was just part of their contest."

Shane still wasn't sure what to think about the situation, but decided to take Bridget's advice and just enjoy it.

Their meal was absolutely amazing. Shane had the beef tenderloin, much of which he was forced to share with Bridget, and Bridget had the Oregon trout, none of which she felt the need to share with Shane. For dessert, they split the Tiramisu, Bridget, not surprisingly, having the lion's share of it.

"I am stuffed!" Bridget said after the waiter took their dishes away.

"Yeah, I bet you are," Shane replied. "You could've done a slightly better job of sharing, you know."

"Aww," she said, rubbing her foot up and down his leg. "How 'bout I make it up to you when we get home?"

Shane thought for a moment. "You know, on second thought, I think you shared just fine with me," he said. Bridget smiled at him and continued rubbing her foot along his leg.

"How was everything this evening, guys?" a voice suddenly said from beside them. Without them realizing it, a man had come over and stood next to their table. He was short, stocky, black, and bald, and wore a nice suit and a hoop earring in one ear. Strangely enough, Shane thought he recognized the man, but couldn't figure out from where.

"It was amazing!" Bridget replied excitedly. "I think it was the best meal I've ever had in my whole life!"