Lies, Sex, and Hidden Cameras

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well that's wonderful to hear!" the man said. "My name is Dale, by the way. I'm the owner."

"Oh, well nice to meet you!" Bridget replied. "I'm Bridget, and this is my bro-, ahem, my, uh, boyfriend Shane."

"Hi," Shane said simply, extending his hand to shake Dale's. "The food really was excellent, thank you so much for having us."

"Oh it was not a problem!" Dale replied. "I just bought this restaurant a few months ago. I've owned other restaurants across the country before, but this one is definitely the nicest by far. I was excited to try out this whole 'free meal contest' idea of mine, and I feel like it turned out okay. My staff thought I was crazy, but I like the idea of reaching out to customers who may otherwise have never had the chance to dine with us."

"Well, we certainly are appreciative, sir!" Bridget said.

"Good, good," Dale said. Shane kept trying to place the man, certain that he knew him from somewhere, but just couldn't manage to figure it out. "Well, can I get you anything else?" Dale asked. "Maybe something to go?"

"Oh no, I'm fine," Bridget said.

"Okay," Dale said. "What about you, Shane? Can I get you anything?"

"No thank you," Shane said simply. The way Dale had said his name gave Shane goosebumps for some reason.

"You sure, Shane? What about a coffee? Or maybe...a hot chocolate?"

It hit Shane like a ton of bricks. He looked up slowly at Dale, his eyes wide with fear.

"What did you just say?" Shane asked with trepidation.

"I asked if you'd like a hawt-chaw-col-eight," Dale repeated slowly in his deep, booming voice.

Shane watched in horror as Dale walked over to a nearby empty table, grabbed a chair, and pulled it up next to them.

"It's you," Shane said quietly as Dale sat down.

"Indeed, it's me," Dale said.

Shane looked across as Bridget and saw that she, naturally, looked extremely perplexed.

"He was one of our, uh, viewers," Shane said to her. Bridget's eyes grew wide as she turned her gaze over to Dale.

"Now listen," Dale began, "the first thing I want you guys to do is calm down. You are in no danger of being outed, or hurt, or anything of the sort. Understand?"

They both nodded silently.

"I think that when we're done talking, you're going to be very happy with what I have to say," he said.

"How did you find us?" Shane asked quietly.

"I'm a man of many means and resources, Shane," Dale replied. "It was really quite simple. The hard part was finding someone in the area to sell me their business so that I could get closer to you. In the end, as you can see, I was successful."

"What do you want from us?" Bridget asked.

"All in good time, sweetheart," Dale replied. "Now, first thing I want you guys to know is that the whole "video upload" incident from months ago has been dealt with."

"I know," Shane said. "That afternoon I contacted the website and told them to take it down."

"Heh," Dale chuckled. "Like that would have made any difference. What I did made much more of an impact, I think."

"What you did?" Bridget repeated.

"I paid a visit to the, uh, perpetrator, if you will," Dale said.

"The perpetrator?" Shane asked.

"Yep. Dirty Dave, of course."

"I fucking knew it!" Shane exclaimed loudly, banging his hand on the table. They looked around behind them and saw that several patrons had looked up at them and were staring.

"I'll ask that you keep a cool head in my restaurant tonight, Shane," Dale said calmly.

"Sorry," Shane replied.

"Quite alright. So anyway, I had my people look into the incident immediately, and we had the video removed from several different sites before nightfall. Then, like I said, I paid a visit to Mr. David Nunez, aka dirtydave47."

"What did you do?" Bridget asked fearfully.

Dale looked over at her with a look of amusement. "I didn't kill him, if that's what you're asking," he said. "But I did convince him that it would be in the best interest of his health to never try and post that video again. Might have explained to him how difficult it would be for him to indulge in his porn habits without any fingers."

"Jesus Christ," Shane said softly. "Umm, I mean, thanks...I guess."

"Don't mention it," Dale said. "Seriously."

Shane nodded his comprehension.

"So you traced us to Miami and bought a restaurant here just to be close to us?" Bridget asked.

"Sure did," Dale said.

"How much money do you have!?" Bridget asked.

"Can't really say, Bridget," he said. "I have...enough."

"But why buy a restaurant?" Shane asked. "If you knew where we lived, why not just come to our home?"

"How do you think you would've reacted if I just showed up to your house randomly one day?" Dale asked. "I didn't want to freak you guys out, is all. This way I could talk to you in a public place where we could all be comfortable."

"You bought a restaurant to spare us from being scared!?" Bridget asked. "Jeez!"

"Well, that and I really do like this place," Dale said. "Buying businesses is kind of a hobby of mine. One of many hobbies, as you well know Shane." Dale winked at him, and somehow that scared Shane to his core, which was ironic since that was exactly what he had said he wanted to avoid.

"I still don't understand what the point of all this is," Shane said. "Why did you want to be closer to us?"

"Isn't that obvious, Shane?" Dale asked. "I want to continue with our arrangement that we had."

"You mean..." Shane said, trailing off.

"You want to keep watching us have sex," Bridget confirmed.

Dale smiled. "I like you, Bridget," he said. "You say exactly what you mean. And yes, that's correct."

"But we don't do that anymore," Shane said.

"You don't?" Dale asked.

"Nope. I mean...on camera, that is."

"You don't even want to hear my proposal?" Dale asked.

"Proposal?" Shane repeated.

"Sure!" he said. "You don't think I meant that I wanted to watch you guys for free, did you?"

"I guess not," Shane said. He was kind of creeped out about the fact that they were talking to this strange man about how much he wanted to see them banging on a webcam.

"I know what you guys are worth," he continued. "I wouldn't have paid as much as I did initially if I didn't. You know I looked into you guys from the beginning, right?"

"Looked into us?" Shane asked.

"Yeah. I had may people check your backgrounds and make sure you weren't lying to us all. I was so thrilled to find out that you guys were actually twins! I mean, it was like finding buried treasure! So when you guys disappeared on me, I knew immediately that I needed to track you down. How in the hell would I ever have the opportunity to watch legitimate siblings who, forgive me for saying, are both incredibly attractive, ravish each other the way you guys did?"

"Makes sense," Bridget replied.

"I mean, it was by far the hottest thing that I've ever witnessed. I haven't stopped thinking about it since I saw it. Even when I figured out that you knew about the hidden cameras the whole time, Bridget, it was still just the best thing ever."

Shane looked over at Dale with a look of confusion. "What do you mean you figured out that she knew about the hidden cameras the whole time?" he asked. "How did you know that?"

"Well, not only did I look into your backgrounds, but I went ahead and checked out everyone else that was watching you guys with me," he said. "That's how I figured it out."

"I still don't understand," Shane said. "What do the other viewers have to do with you knowing that Bridget already knew she was being recorded?" Shane watched as Dale looked between him and Bridget several times before apparently gaining some sort of comprehension.

"Oh!" he said, looking at Bridget and smiling knowingly. "He doesn't know!"

"I don't know what?" Shane asked, looking over at Bridget to see if she understood what was transpiring. She just sat there looking off into the distance.

"The deceiver becomes the deceived!" Dale exclaimed.

"What's he talking about, Bridget?" Shane asked, beginning to feel frustrated. Bridget looked over at him and took a deep breath.

"I was skinwich," she said quickly, turning her gaze once again away from him.

"You...you what!?" Shane asked. "You were one of the viewers?"

Bridget looked back at him and nodded. "Yeah," she said. "Sorry, Shane."

Shane tried to wrap his head around this particular plot twist. "I don't understand," he said. "How could you be skinwich?"

"Remember how I told you that I went on your computer looking to see if you had ordered the hidden cameras?" she said.

"Yeah," he replied.

"Well, I did a little more than that. I happened to see a folder on your computer called 'Bridget'. And by the way, we need to work on your ability to be more discreet with what you do on your computer, dude."

"Noted," Shane said.

"Anyway, I opened the folder and saw where you had laid out your tentative plan for, uh, seducing me or whatever. I saw that you had already made a link to your meet and greet session that you were gonna have with all your potential viewers, so I copied it, along with the time and date you had written down, and then I joined the session when it was time."

"You did!?" Shane asked, flabbergasted.

"Yes," she replied. "And I'm really sorry I didn't tell you about it. I didn't want you to think that I didn't trust you to do this on your own. I just wanted to kind of...watch the process, I guess, and maybe nudge you in the right direction from time to time."

"You're the one that suggested the sexy sibling movie!" Shane realized.

"Yep!" she replied.

"And that's why you never seemed all that interested in how much money we were getting! You already knew the whole time!"

Bridget nodded and smiled.

"I can't believe this," Shane said, shaking his head in disbelief.

"You mad at me?" Bridget asked uncertainly.

"No!" he replied. "I'm actually kinda glad you did it! You were my favorite viewer, you know."

"Ahem," Dale interjected.

"And you were my second favorite," Shane said uneasily.

"Well, I'll take it, I guess," he replied.

"But Bridget?" Shane asked.

"Yeah?"

"Where the hell did you get the name 'skinwich' from? It's such a bizarre name...what does that even mean?"

"I don't know, sharkpanties," she teased. "It just came to me, I guess."

"Touche'," Shane replied.

"So if you guys don't mind, I'd like to get down to business here," Dale said.

"Sure thing," Shane agreed, still shocked to his core with what he just learned.

"Okay. So like I said, I'd like to resume our previous arrangement. In a modified form, of course. I'm thinking you guys do your thing for me once a month, and in return, I'll pay you $50,000 for each session."

"Holy shit!" Bridget exclaimed.

"Once a month?" Shane repeated. "No, that's far too often. I'm thinking more like once every six months."

"Hmm," Dale replied. "How about once every three months? That way it would be four times a year."

Shane looked over at Bridget. She nodded discreetly at him. "$50,000 each session?" Shane asked.

"Correct," Dale said.

"And we get to eat for free in your restaurant once a month!" Bridget added. "Here at this table."

Dale smiled. "Of course," he said simply.

Shane extended his hand. "Deal!" he said.

Dale shook his hand firmly. "Good, but hold on," he said. "There's a little more you need to know."

"Okay," Shane said, all of a sudden feeling worried.

"A few others will be watching as well," Dale explained.

"Others?" Bridget asked.

"Yeah. You remember pencildick$teve?"

"Yeah..." Shane said.

"Well he'll be watching too. As will dickorydoc09 and wetnmild."

"Will they be paying us too?" Bridget asked.

"Sort of," Dale said. "They'll each be paying $1,000. I'll add the rest to give you guys your total of $50,000."

"Wait, why are you doing this?" Shane asked.

"Well, they can't afford as much as I can, and I don't want to be the only one watching, you know? That'd just be...uncomfortable. But don't worry, I've vetted them, they're not gonna go rogue and show post your videos anywhere. None of us will, I assure you. We have nothing to gain by doing so, and everything to lose."

"Um...okay then!" Shane said, feeling baffled. "That's fine with me."

"Besides, it'll be nice having other people's input on things," Dale said. "You know, they'll have some ideas that I never would have even thought of, I'm sure."

"Ideas?" Bridget asked suspiciously.

"Right," Dale explained. "That's another one of our...conditions, if you will. We're paying good money for you guys, and while you are a joy to watch, there are certain things that we're into that we'd like to see transpire between you two."

"Like what!?" they both asked simultaneously.

"The sky's the limit!" Dale replied. "Bondage, anal, rimming, costumes, public stuff...you name it, it's a possibility!"

Shane and Bridget looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Oh don't worry," Dale continued noticing their hesitance, "we'll work you up slowly to the weirder stuff like choking, rape fantasy, and piss play."

"I am not peeing on her!" Shane said loudly. Several people looked over at them once again. "Sorry," he whispered.

"Well, she might not be the one getting peed on, buddy," Dale replied. Shane decided to just put the thought out of his mind for now.

"Like I said, we'll work up to it," Dale repeated. He looked around behind him, then at his watch. "Anyway, it was nice meeting you two. Here's my number, text or call if you need anything. You'll be hearing from me soon." He turned to walk away, but turned back abruptly. "Oh, and this time, we're going to save the recordings in a place where we can all access them whenever we want them. Including the one you guys made six months ago. That fair?"

They both nodded in agreement.

"Cool," Dale said. "Well, you guys take care! Talk to you soon." With that, Dale was gone.

The twins looked across the table at each other. "You sure about this?" Shane asked.

Bridget thought for a moment. "Yeah," she said. "I mean...we're gonna be doing it anyway, right?"

"Yeah, but piss play!?" Shane exclaimed.

"I'm sure we won't have to worry about that for a long time," Bridget said. "And I'll clean you up real good afterwards, okay?"

Shane shook his head. "This is like...our job, Bridget! We're gonna have a salary and everything."

"I know!" she said excitedly.

"Aren't you glad that I developed that ridiculously inappropriate crush on you so long ago?" Shane asked.

"For so many reasons, brother," she said. Shane looked lovingly into her eyes, desperately looking forward to their incredibly strange but awesome future.

******

Shane pointed his phone at his sister's ass as she bounced up and down on his cock, occasionally looking around to make sure no one was about to walk by.

"Hold the camera still, sharkpanties!" dickorydoc09 typed. Shane saw the request in the little chat window that appeared beside the live recording.

"And ask her to lean forward a little bit so we can see her pussy better as it wraps around your dick," wetnmild typed.

"They want you to lean forward a little so they can get a better view," Shane said aloud.

"Mmm, like this?" Bridget said through heavy breaths as she bent over and placed her hands flat on the paved walking trail that lay in front of the bench Shane sat on.

"Fuck, yes!" Shane exclaimed, loving the sensation of feeling her opening squeeze around him from a different angle. This was their first time ever having sex in a public place, and even though he kept getting worried that they were going to get caught, he had to admit it was kind of fun.

"I wanna see her face as she fucks you," pencildick$teve requested in the chat window.

"I'll second that," hawtchawcol8 typed.

"They want you to hold the camera to your face," Shane told her. She stopped and sat all the way back on his dick, adjusting her denim skirt so that it fell back into place. She looked back at him and pushed her long blonde hair away from her face.

"They just wanna stare at my face?" she asked.

"Yeah," Shane replied. "I mean...while I fuck you, of course."

"Tell her to hold it low enough so we can see her tits bounce, too," wetnmild typed. Shane held up the phone and showed it to Bridget.

"Ha, okay guys!" she said as she took the phone. She looked around and, still not seeing anyone in the area, pulled her bright yellow top down so that her breasts fell completely out of it. She held the phone far enough away from her face so that, from what Shane could see on his phone, her face, tits, and a little bit of his own head were on the camera.

"You guys picked an interesting way for us to have our first session together," Shane said, looking at the camera.

"Less talking, more fucking please," pencildick$teve requested. Shane didn't need telling twice and began lifting his sister by her hips up and down his cock.

"Oh yes," Bridget exhaled softly. Shane looked at his phone and could see her gorgeous rack bounce enticingly on the camera. He reached up and held softly onto one of her tits, feeling it moving up and down against his hand. He also looked at Bridget's face and saw that she was looking at the camera and making intense faces of erotic pleasure. He was sure that the sex felt good to her, of course, but also wondered if she was slightly hamming it up for their viewers. Either way, it was fucking hot, Shane thought.

"Oh my god, guys," Bridget whispered to the camera, "my brother's dick is buried so deep in my pussy right now!" Shane knew that her dialogue was for the viewers, but it was still really doing for him. He reached down between her legs and up her skirt and started fingering her clit as she continued to ride his cock. She changed her movements so that she was no longer bouncing on top of him, but instead swayed her hips from side to side, grinding as deep as she could on his dick.

"Fuuuuucccck Shane!" she cried out, a little louder than before, as he worked his fingers around and around her clit. She moved her hips harder and harder on top of him, pushing her body weight against his fingers.

"My brother is about to make me cum, guys!" she moaned at the camera. She briefly moved the phone down so that, presumably, they could see Shane's fingers up her skirt. She pushed even harder into him, moving herself faster and faster with each second.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed. She quickly moved the phone back up to her face as her body began convulsing on top of him. Shane watched her face in his phone as she moaned and cried out throughout her whole orgasm, definitely making a show of it for the camera. He squeezed her tits firmly as she rode out her last few thrusts on top of him.

"Oh wow!" she exclaimed, relaxing her body and sitting back against Shane, his dick still very much deep inside of her. "You guys, that was-"

"Oh shit!" Shane whispered urgently. Through the trees beside him, he saw a person walking up the path, just about to round the corner where they sat. He quickly reached around in front of her and pulled her shirt up clumsily back over her boobs. Catching on quickly, Bridget pulled her skirt back into place as naturally as she could. Then, around the corner walked a little old lady.

"Hello there!" she said to them, closing the short distance between them surprisingly quick for someone as old as she was. "Mind if I join you for just a moment?" she asked sweetly. "These old legs don't get me around as well as they used to."

Shane panicked, physically unable to respond and very aware of his fully erect dick that was lodged deep inside his sister.

"Not at all, ma'am!" Bridget responded.

"Thank you, dear," the woman said as she gingerly sat on the bench right beside them. "Well you two certainly look cozy. Such a cute couple."

"Actually, he's my brother," Bridget replied. Shane's heart raced as he watched the woman's face change expression.