Lies, Sex, and Hidden Cameras

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay thanks, sounds good," pencildick$teve replied.

"And Steve," Shane continued, "the whole 'pencildick thing'...is that just some kind of weird joke?"

"No, my dick is tiny," pencildick$teve replied. "Long, but oddly thin. It works great though!"

"Oh! Well...good for you!" Shane said, at a loss for anything else to say. "So let's see," he continued as he scrolled back to the top for another question. "This question is from baconcheeseboner. 'Do you really think there's any chance she'll want to hook up with you?' Like I said, baconcheeseboner, I have no idea, but I really hope so. That's why I'm going to have to take this thing very slow and wait for the right moment. Maybe she shares the part of my brain that's fucked up in the head enough to want this. You know, her being my twin and all and us sharing a lot of our genetics. Either way, I'm sure as hell gonna try."

Shane paused for a moment and thought about it further. "I mean, like I said before, we're already extremely close," he continued. "We'll do things like sit side by side when we don't have to, or sometimes we'll just randomly hug each other. We already have a lot of unnecessary physical contact. So maybe that'll make the transition easier for her. In all honesty though, I am kinda terrified about her rejecting me. If this doesn't work out, our relationship will never be the same again. But I'll regret it more if I don't try. "

"Next question," Shane continued. "skinwich is asking...oh wow." Shane was taken aback by what he had just read. "skinwich says, 'Let us see your body'. Okay...um, why do you need to see my body, skinwich?"

After a few moments, skinwich's reply came in. "Wanna know if you're hot too," skinwich typed. "Helps if the dude's not gross. Your face looks great, let's see if your body matches up too."

"Besides," dickorydoc09 typed, "if you're willing to show us some skin, it'll help prove to us that you're not completely full of shit right now."

Shane realized that it was time for him to put his money where his mouth was. Even for as long as he had been thinking of this plan, he wasn't prepared for the reality of exposing himself on camera. But, dickorydoc09 was right. This would be a great way to show them that he was legit.

"Okay, no problem," Shane said, his palms suddenly very sweaty. He removed his hat and ran his fingers briefly through his hair, fluffing out his curls. He took a deep breath, reached down to the bottom of his shirt, and pulled it over his head in one quick motion. He got out of his chair, took a few steps back, and stood just so that the camera was picking up his face and upper body. He extended his arms out to his side, turned himself slowly around 360 degrees, and then sat back down.

"Good stuff!" skinwich had typed. He was pleased to see that several others were happy with what they saw, too.

"Let's see that dick," dickorydoc09 typed all of a sudden.

"Uhh..." Shane said aloud, "I don't know about showing my dick to you guys."

"Well, if what you're saying is true, we'll see it eventually anyway," dickorydoc09 replied.

"He won't do it," dirtydave47 typed. "He's too scared. Probably lying to us about this whole thing, anyway."

"Do it!" mantitties2 typed.

"It is important that you do this," typed hawtchawcol8.

"Okay!" Shane exclaimed. He quickly stood up, yanked the waistband of his shorts down just low enough so that his whole dick was squarely portrayed on the camera, then swiftly pulled them back up and sat down again. "There!" Shane said aloud. "I've done it. Can we move on now?"

"Good stuff," skinwich typed again.

"I've seen better," dirtydave47 said.

For the most part, everyone seemed satiated for the time being. Shane checked and saw that there were still about twenty people there with him, which was honestly more than he had originally hoped for. Things were going pretty well, he thought.

"So the next question is from jizzbucketmagoo," Shane said aloud as he continued to answer questions. "He asks, 'Why would you let us watch you and your sister have sex?' Well, jizzbucket, that's a pretty simple answer. It's because I want your money, and I know that you guys will pay for this experience."

"Fuck this," cornholer typed as he, and several others, disappeared from the room.

"I mean, what did you guys expect?" Shane asked aloud. "I would've thought that part would be obvious. I mean, why else would I go through all this trouble to get you guys here? I'm not some porn angel who's just out here to do the good deed of fulfilling incest fantasies to strangers. I have a product that is in high demand. I've seen all of you guys spend loads of money on the garbage that's already out there, so there's no telling what you'll all pay for this experience. I mean, I plan on pursuing my sister anyway. But if I can make some money along the way, why not? But we can talk specifics about money later."

"Let's talk about it now," hawtchawcol8 typed. He had a very succinct and commanding way of speaking, Shane thought to himself, even if he was just typing.

"Okay fine, hawtchawcol8," Shane said, wishing that he could've waited a little while before addressing this aspect of his plan. "Yes, I do intend on charging you guys money for this experience. But I'm not a fool, either. I know you guys aren't going to just dish out to watch some guy awkwardly try and, possibly fail, at seducing his sister. Here's my proposal. After today, I'm going to give you all a link to the next chat room we'll use. It'll be a different link every time, by the way. In order to gain access to that room, you'll all be directed to a page where you'll have to pay $100 to proceed forward. That'll just be so that I know you guys are serious about this, a show of good faith if you will. After that, I won't charge anyone anything at all until things start to heat up. Worst case scenario, I fail, and you're all only out $100. I've seen a lot of you spend $100 just to watch one girl suck the fake tits of another, so it's not really that much of me to ask, I think."

A few more people left the room, but most were still there.

"Just $100?" otis789 typed.

"Seems like you could charge more, if this is legit," skinwich added.

"Again, guys, I just wanna see if you are all serious about this," Shane replied. "Kinda like how I just flashed my cock at you so you could see that I was serious? Trust me, if things go as I hope they will, and get...you know, physical between us, then I'll be charging you all way, WAY more than that."

Shane did a quick count and saw that there were still 16 people in the room. He scrolled back to the top and started addressing questions again.

"Okay, so looks like the next question is from phallusy. 'How will we be able to watch?', he asks. I've done a lot of planning for this moment, phallusy. I've already had several hidden cameras set up throughout my house, all with the ability to pick up audio too. There's this one here on my computer, there's one in the kitchen that pretty much picks up the whole room, one in the living room facing the couch, one in the bathroom, and one in Bridget's bedroom."

"Her bedroom!?" skinwich typed. "And the bathroom!? WTF Shane!?"

"Let us see!" otis789 typed.

"I'm not giving you guys access to any of those cameras unless Bridget and I are either having a conversation or, you know, if things go well...fooling around," Shane said. "I will NOT, under any circumstances, just let you guys spy on my sister as she sleeps or pees or whatever. And on that note," Shane began. "I should've mentioned this before. If I ever catch wind that anyone has taken any of these videos and put them online, this all ends. I can't exactly get you guys to sign anything promising that you won't do that, but just know that I watch a lot of porn. I will know if any of you have taken these videos and posted them. So don't ruin this experience for everyone, please. Let's keep it all between us. Remember, this is a unique, once in a lifetime experience for all of you. Don't let it end painfully too soon."

Shane scrolled back and started looking for more questions. A lot of them that were asked had already been addressed, so he had to scan further down to see if there was anything new.

"Ah," Shane said aloud. "I've got a question here from our resident asshole, dirtydave47. 'What else can you do to prove that you're not lying? We can't just trust you on your word that she's actually your sister.' Well, dirtydave, would you like to meet her?"

"Yes!" mantitties2 replied.

"Definitely!" wetnmild typed.

"About fucking time, jackass," dirtydave47 chimed in.

"Okay, well..." Shane paused and thought for a minute. "I know she's home, but I don't know where in the apartment she is. Hopefully she's in the kitchen or the living room. I'll go track her down and let you guys watch us talk."

"She's probably in her bedroom," skinwich typed.

"How are you going to show us your conversation?" dickorydoc09 asked.

"I control which cameras are on and off with an app on my phone," Shane replied. "In just a second I'll turn off this camera, go into the kitchen, and turn that one on. The screen will go quiet and black, so please don't go anywhere. Be right back."

Shane turned off the camera on his computer and quickly went into the kitchen. He turned the kitchen camera on and stood in front of it. He made a point of looking around the empty kitchen. Then he looked at the camera, shrugged, and held up a finger indicating for them to wait. He turned off the kitchen camera and went into the living room. Bridget wasn't there either.

"Looks like she's not in the kitchen or the living room," Shane whispered to the living room camera after turning it on. "You may have been right, skinwich, she's probably in her room." Shane trotted to the end of the living room so that he could look down the hall towards her bedroom, then came back to the living room camera. "Yep, the bathroom door is open and the light's off, so she must be in her bedroom. Well, see you guys there!" He turned off the camera and made his way down the hall to her closed bedroom door.

"Umm, Bridget?" Shane called out to his sister as he knocked on her bedroom door.

"'Sup?" she replied.

"You got a second?"

"Sure." Shane heard her bed creak and her feet hit the floor. He quickly turned on the camera in her bedroom and pocketed his phone. When her door opened, Shane took a moment to look her up and down as discreetly as he could. Her hair was up in that messy but sexy sort of way that some girls just had a natural way of achieving. She wore a t-shirt and sweat pants and had one of those wireless earbuds in. There should have been nothing remotely sexy about her appearance, but to Shane, she looked absolutely gorgeous.

"Um, hey!" Shane said, awkwardly standing in her doorway.

"Um, hey!" Bridget responded in a light-hearted mocking sort of way.

"Uh...you got a minute?"

"Sure, come on in." Shane made his way over to her bed and sat at the foot of it while Bridget got under her covers and sat with her back against the headboard, as he assumed she had been doing before he came in. He stole a glance onto a shelf in her room where he had hidden the camera, gave it a very subtle wink, and turned back to his sister.

"Didn't wake you, did I?" he asked her.

"Nope, just sitting here reading," she replied.

"What, for school?"

"No, I'm not taking any summer classes, remember?"

"Oh yeah, forgot. Reading just for fun then?"

"Yep."

"Ew."

"I know. Figured it was worth a shot, though. I hear it's what grown-ups do."

"I see." Shane watched her as she grabbed her book off of her nightstand and opened it. She lowered herself further into her bed so that she was basically laying down. When she did this, her feet poked out the bottom of her blanket and landed in Shane's lap. This wasn't anything out of the ordinary for Bridget to do. As Shane had told his viewers, the twins tended to have a lot of unnecessary physical contact. This, really, was just a drop in the bucket. The only difference now was Shane's reaction. Before his feelings for her, he would have barely even noticed what she had done. Now it was all he could do not to lean forward and suck on her slender toes.

"So what's up?" she asked.

"Oh, nothing, just bored I guess," Shane replied. "Wanted to see if you felt like hanging out."

"Don't much feel like getting out of bed again," Bridget said. "You can sit there if you want, though. I can read to you."

"Hmm...I don't know. Is it any good?"

"Meh." Shane watched her eyes and noticed that she started scanning the page again, clearly losing herself in the book. He looked over at the camera again and thought about how weird it was that there were more than a dozen strangers just watching them have a regular, dull conversation. It made him feel a little nervous. He thought about how some of them were skeptical about the whole brother/sister thing, so he decided to take the conversation in a different direction.

"So, how've you been lately, sis?" Shane asked. Bridget's eyes immediately darted up and looked at him, and he noticed that there seemed to be a lot of confusion on her face.

"Huh?" she said with a raised eyebrow.

"Uh...I asked how you're doing?"

"Yeah, I heard that. What did you call me though?"

"What do you mean?"

"Did you just call me 'sis'?"

"Did I?"

"You did."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

Shane stopped for a moment before continuing. "Well, is that weird?"

"Extremely."

"Why?"

"Do I really have to explain that to you?"

"But you ARE my sister! You know, my TWIN sister? The girl I shared a womb with? The girl with the same parents as me?" Shane looked sideways at the camera and gave it a subtle, but knowing, glance. He looked back at Bridget to find that she was giving him a very odd look.

"Right..." she said slowly. "Yes Shane, that is true. But you've never called me 'sis' a single time in our whole lives. It was just kinda off-putting, is all."

"Oh," Shane replied. "Well, I just thought I'd try it out, you know. You are my sister, after all. My twin sister."

"Yes, well you've made that abundantly clear, I think," she replied. "Can you stop being weird now?"

"Okay, whatever sissy. And by the way, feel free to start calling me 'bro' or 'Bubba' or something, if you wanna."

"No thanks," Bridget said with a look of disgust. She rolled her eyes and continued with her book. Shane sat there a little longer, feeling suddenly uncomfortable, and then he made to leave.

"Well, guess I'll be going," he said. "Just wanted to check on my favorite sister, make sure there was nothing she needed. Make sure there were no unruly boys terrorizing her or anything like that. You know, 'cause I'm your brother and all, and would never let anyone hurt you."

"I'm all set," Bridget said, keeping her eyes on her book this time, "but thanks anyway."

"Alright, well I'll talk to you later Bridget," Shane called out to her as he left her room and shut her door.

"Yeah, later Bubba," he heard her say mockingly through the closed door. He got his phone back out of his pocket, turned off her camera, and went back to his room.

"Okay, so that was super awkward, but I hope it proves to any disbelievers out there that she's really my sister," he said once he was sitting in front of his computer again.

"Eh," dirtydave47 typed.

"I'm sold!" baconcheeseboner typed.

"Me too!" said wetnmild.

"Let me speak out loud, please," hawtchawcol8 typed.

"Umm...hawtchocol8," Shane responded, "I think it's still a little too soon for me to let you guys-"

"It's very important that you let me speak," he typed again.

Shane felt reluctant, but also strangely held a lot of trust in hawtchawcol8. If dirtydave47 or mantitties2 had been asking to speak, he certainly would have said no. But from his very brief interactions with hawtchawcol8, he gathered that he was a no nonsense, straightforward kind of guy. In the end, he figured that maybe whatever hawtchawcol8 had to say would benefit everyone.

"Okay," Shane said. "Permission granted." Shane clicked a speaker icon beside hawtchawcol8's name. "The floor is yours, sir."

"Hello, sharkpanties," a deep, booming voice said. "I'm fairly certain that you're not lying to us, but I want more proof, as do other people as well, I'm sure. Where do your parents live?"

"Umm..," Shane began, "I'd really rather not say where-"

"Do they live near you, I mean?" hawtchawcol8 interrupted.

"Oh. Well, yes."

"Good. You and your sister should go over to their house for dinner one evening real soon. I'm sure you have some photos or home movies or something that will help prove that Bridget's your sister. Plus, it'll be good to see your parents. More people to corroborate your story, you know."

"Uh, okay," Shane said, shocked by the level of insight coming from hawtchawcol8. "Yeah, I can do that."

"Call them now," hawtchawcol8 said.

"Now?"

"Right now. And put them on speaker phone so we can all hear."

"Yes! Brilliant idea, hawtchawcol8!" dickorydoc09 typed.

"Indeed!" said phallusy.

Shane looked at the time. It was almost 10:00 at night. "Well, I'll try, but they might be asleep." He grabbed his phone, went into his contacts, and pressed send on the "Parents" icon. Then he flipped on the speaker phone feature. It rang several times, and just when he thought they weren't going to answer, his mother picked up.

"Shane!" she exclaimed, her voice a bit panicky. "What's wrong?!" Shane turned the volume up on his phone so he could be sure everyone else could here.

"Hey Mom!" he said. "Nothing's wrong, why?"

"Well, it's so late dear! You know your father and I aren't usually up at this hour."

"Did I wake you?"

"No, but you didn't know that you wouldn't."

"Oh. Well, sorry."

"I thought someone was hurt or dead."

Shane rolled his eyes. "Sorry," he said again.

After a few seconds of silence, his mom finally responded. "It's okay, dear," she said with a sigh. "It's still good to hear from you. How are you?"

"Oh, I'm fine. I was just wondering...could I come over for dinner one day this week?"

"Of course you can! You know you don't have to ask that. Come by whenever. Oh! Come by tomorrow, we're having meatloaf!"

"Oh, okay then," Shane replied. His mother truly made the best meatloaf in the whole world. "Well, I'll see you then."

"And bring your sister," his mother said. In that moment, Shane had a quick idea.

"Umm...who?" he asked, looking knowingly at the camera.

"Bridget!" his mother exclaimed. "Your sister, Bridget!" Shane smiled and nodded at the camera, silently thanking his mother for helping to support his story that would allow him to fuck her daughter in front of strangers and get paid large sums of money for it.

"Oh, my sister!" Shane said. "I thought you said...uh...bring my 'rooster'."

"Stop being silly, Shane," his mother said sternly.

"Yes, Mother," Shane replied.

"Well great, your father will be excited. See you guys tomorrow! Love you!"

"Love you too, Mom." Shane looked at the camera and smiled.

"Well done, sharkpanties," hawtchawcol8 said aloud. "Do you have a way for us to watch you and your sister at this dinner tomorrow?"

"Sure," Shane replied. "I'll just wear a shirt with a pocket in the front, put my phone in it with the camera facing out, and stream the video that way. But remember, tomorrow's link won't work for you if you don't pay the $100 like I mentioned earlier. I'll activate the link around 6:00pm, eastern time zone. Thank you all for hearing me out today. Hope to see you guys tomorrow!"

******

"So guys, I'll be driving myself and Bridget to our parent's house tonight," Shane said to his viewers. It was the next evening, and Shane was sitting in the driver's seat of his car waiting for her to come out. "I have a mount on my dashboard that holds my cell phone for when I want to use GPS or whatever, and it lets me see the map as I drive. I'm going to have the map up, and the phone will be facing out, so you guys should be able to see both of us pretty well. And, of course, hear us too. We'll only be able to see the map, not the chat room, so if you're trying to ask me questions or talk to me in any way...well, don't expect an immediate response. But feel free to talk amongst each other! I'll try and sneak into the bathroom or something when I get to my parents and check the chat box, so if there's anything you guys really need me to know, just write it there and I'll see it later."