Lies, Sex, and Hidden Cameras

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shane minimized the virtual room app on his phone, brought up the map, and clicked it into the mount. A couple of minutes later, Bridget came out and got into the car.

"You in a hurry?" she asked as she sat down. "You couldn't have just waited the extra few minutes and walked out with me?"

"Uh, well I wanted to warm up the car first," Shane replied.

"It's 85 degrees outside, dipshit!" she replied.

"Well, whatever. Besides, I'm hungry and I just want to get there as soon as possible and eat," Shane said as he backed the car out of the parking space and started towards their parent's house.

"Do you not remember how to get there?" Bridget asked.

"Huh?" Shane replied. Bridget pointed to the map that was up on his phone.

"Oh," he said. "Um...just old habits, I suppose." Fortunately she didn't press the subject any further.

"I wonder what's for dinner?" Bridget asked aloud.

"Meatloaf."

"Ugh, barf!"

"What? Are you crazy? Mom's meatloaf is delicious!"

"Your taste buds have always been jacked up, Shane. I swear, our taste in food is the one thing that we're the most different on."

"Most different?" Shane asked. "Oh, you mean us being twins and all and having so many other things in common."

"Oh god, you're not gonna start being weird with all the sibling talk again, are you?"

"Oh, uh...no, sorry about that," Shane said. "I was feeling really off last night. I had just taken an aspirin and was a bit lightheaded. I barely even remember wandering into your room."

"One aspirin, huh? Fair enough I guess. I figured you had bumped your head or something. But Shane?"

"Yeah?"

"For the love of god, please don't ever ask me to call you 'Bubba' again."

Shane glanced sideways at Bridget. "Noted," he said with a smile. They shared a laugh and fell into a comfortable silence.

At the next red light, he looked over at Bridget again and checked her out for a few seconds. God she looked so good, he thought. Tonight she wore jean shorts and a tank top. He glanced at her smooth legs and wished he could just reach over and rest his hand in her lap. As soon as he felt a slight movement in his crotch, however, he quickly averted his eyes. He didn't think he was ready to explain a random boner to his sister, especially since she was the obvious source, being the only one in his range of vision at that moment.

As Shane drove, he tried to think of a way that he was going to move forward with his plan. After tonight, he figured that part one would pretty much be done. That is, the part where he proved once and for all that he and Bridget are truly twins. But after that, well, he'd have to figure out a way to slowly start trying to get his sister to fall for him, too. It was going to be a very tricky thing, of course. One idea he had thought about was finding ways to initiate even more physical touch than they normally had. Things that seemed innocent and meaningless on the surface, but were meant to be jumping off points for something much greater. Kind of like the way Bridget had rested her bare feet in his lap the previous night. What if he had innocently reached down and placed a hand on her foot? Then maybe started gently rubbing it before lightly tracing his fingers up to her ankle and shin. He just needed more opportunities like that for them to have their hands on each other in friendly ways. Perhaps that would make the transition to touches that were less chaste in nature a bit more seamless. In that very moment, as he drove, he thought of something.

"You ever thought about having someone read your palm?" Shane asked from out of nowhere.

"Hmmmm...no," Bridget said simply as she stared blankly out the window. Damn, he thought, she didn't take the bait.

"Oh," he said. "Well I have."

"You should get that done, then," she replied, still not looking at him.

"Right." Keep going, he thought to himself. "Yeah anyway, I've been doing some reading about it, seems pretty cool. Palm readers can tell things about the way you think, the way others perceive you, and even how you react to stressful situations."

"Are these not things that you already know about yourself?" Bridget asked.

"I...well, I don't know. I just thought that a palm reader could offer up some insight is all."

"Whatever floats your boat, dude," Bridget said.

"You can even get your friends and family to read your palm for you," he continued. "Hey, I've got an idea!" he said, feigning excitement. "You wanna read my palm?"

Shane glanced over at his sister. She scrunched up her face a little bit and shrugged. "Uh, do you want me to read your palm?" she asked.

"Sure!" he said. He extended his hand out to her. She looked down at it, then looked over at him.

"Uh, okay then," she said, taking his hand in both of hers. She used the very tip of her pinky and traced one of the lines in his palm. The sensation sent tingles throughout Shane's body. "Not exactly sure what I'm supposed to be-whoa!" she cried out suddenly.

"What!?" Shane asked nervously. "What do you see?"

"You really need to clip your fingernails, man," she said, flipping his hand over to examine them further.

"I just did it last week!" he said defensively.

"Well, you must've done a shitty job, 'cause they're clearly too long. Here, wait a second." She dropped his hand onto her bare leg, reached down into her purse, and started digging around. Shane squeezed his legs together to try and suppress his growing erection. He wasn't sure whether to pull his hand back, or just let it rest innocently on her beautifully smooth leg. Instead, he went for option three. While she rummaged through her bag, he imperceptibly squeezed her thigh. It felt so taboo to be touching his sister's leg like that, but it was exactly the kind of physical touch that could lead to more glorious and naughty excursions. He just hoped that she was too distracted with whatever she was looking for to notice the slight pressure on her thigh.

"Aha!" she exclaimed. Shane instinctively pulled his hand back to his side, fearful she had noticed that he was feeling her up. "Found them!" she said.

"What is it?" Shane asked with one eye on the road, not quite able to see the small object she was holding.

"Nail clippers," she said.

"Nail clippers?"

"Yep."

"What are you gonna do with those?"

Even before he got the question out, he realized how dumb of a thing it was to ask. He glanced at Bridget who was staring at him like he was the biggest idiot who ever lived.

"I know, stupid question," he said, shaking his head. "You're really gonna cut my fingernails? Right now?"

"Well, somebody ought to," she said, reaching over and taking his hand in hers again. She pushed his finger into the slot of the nail clippers and squeezed them together, removing a sizeable chunk of his fingernail.

"But it'll get all over my car, Bridget!" Shane complained.

"You needed to vacuum out this car anyway," she said.

"I...ugh, goddammit okay, you got me." As much as he complained, he was ecstatic in that moment to have Bridget holding on to his hand. The palm reading thing may have failed, but it had certainly opened up a new opportunity. And honestly, it felt kind of good to be pampered by her, too.

Bridget finished up with his right hand just as they reached the driveway of their parent's house. Shane pulled in and stopped the car.

"Other hand, please," she said in a playfully demanding tone. Shane acquiesced and gave her his left hand, watching as she intently, and neatly, clipped his fingernails.

"You're so much neater about this than I am," he said to her. "When I do it, I just-"

"Shhhh," she interrupted. "Not while I'm clipping." Shane was all too aware that his fingertips were mere centimeters from her breasts, though he didn't dare "accidentally" brush them up against her. When she was finished, she held up his hand in front of her and blew lightly on his fingertips. Shane's eyes rolled into the back of his head with pleasure.

"Okay!" she said, patting his hand and letting it go. "All done! Now, next time try and take care of this yourself, okay? I'd hate to have to track you down and do it for you again. That'd be really embarrassing for you."

"Fair enough," Shane said, thinking that letting them grow out sounded like a good idea all of a sudden. "I'm sure I would have noticed tonight and done it myself, but thanks anyway."

"No problem, Bubba," she said. "Now c'mon, let's go eat some of Mom's shit-loaf."

Shane grabbed his phone off of the mount and lingered in the car for a minute while Bridget went inside. He glanced quickly at his chat. Mostly everyone was just talking amongst themselves, but a few things were directed specifically at him.

"Hand holding already, nice!" jizzbucketmagoo had typed.

"'Read my palm'?" dirtydave47 had written. "Really sharkpanties? You're such a dweeb."

"Grab her tits!" phallusy had instructed at one point.

Shane rolled his eyes and went inside.

******

"How's the meatloaf, honey?" Shane's mother asked as the family sat eating at the table.

"Oh it's so good, Mom," Shane replied. He looked across the table at Bridget and noticed that she had barely touched hers, and instead was focusing on her peas and mashed potatoes.

"Hey Bridget, why did you cut yourself such a small piece of meatloaf?" Shane asked. He smirked as she shot her eyes up and glared back at him.

"Indeed dear," their mother said. "Your slice of meatloaf is so thin it's barely visible."

"Um...," Bridget began, "I guess I was just worried that there wouldn't be enough for everyone. I mean, it's such a small loaf tin. Besides, I know how much the men in this family love it, and I wanted them to have leftovers."

"Oh nonsense, Bridget," their mother said indignantly. "I know how to feed my family. There's a whole other pan of it in the kitchen. Now cut yourself a real piece!"

"Don't worry Mom, I've got it," Shane said. He leaned over the table and grabbed the knife beside the loaf tin. He cut off a slice of loaf several inches wide, grabbed his fork, and aggressively stabbed the chunk of meat. He picked it up and moved it high above his sister's plate, letting it hover for a few moments before shaking it off the fork. It landed with a wet thud right on top of her potatoes. Shane looked up at Bridget's face to see that she was staring daggers at him.

"Thanks, Shane," she said through gritted teeth. She took her middle finger and used it to wipe a drop of meat juice off of her face that had splashed there. Shane wondered if the choice of finger was intentional.

"You're welcome!" he said jauntily, sitting back down and returning to his meal.

"So kids," their mother said, "your father got a promotion at work."

"Oh congrats, Dad!" Bridget said.

"Nice one," Shane added.

Their dad opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by their mom.

"So we were wondering," their mother said, "since the promotion comes with a very sizeable pay raise, would you guys be interested in not having to live together next school year? We'd be able to afford-"

"No thanks," Bridget interrupted. Their mother looked up at Bridget, who had simply continued to eat around her meat.

"Is that it?" their mom said. "Don't want to think about it for a while?"

Bridget shrugged. "Nothing to think about," she said. "Our situation is perfectly fine. We like living together."

Their mother pursed her lips slightly. "I know you guys like living together, but don't you think you'll reach an age soon where it'll be uncomfortable and awkward living alone with your sibling?"

"How about when we get to that point, we'll let you know," Bridget responded. "For now though, the status quo is just fine."

"Shouldn't we give your brother some input?" their mother asked. "How does he feel?"

Shane instantly found three pairs of eyes staring at him. The truth was that the thought of no longer living with Bridget made him want to drown himself in the gravy boat. He decided to take a less radical approach in his response though.

"I agree with Bridget," he said simply.

"Now don't just say that just because you're afraid of hurting her feelings," his mother said. "Say something, Jonathan!" she said to her husband.

Shane looked over at his dad who was just finishing a bite of food. He shrugged and began to talk, but was interrupted again.

"You need to tell us how you really feel, Shane", his mother said.

"How I really feel...," Shane said, trailing off. He laughed inwardly at the shock of terror his mom would get from hearing how he REALLY felt about his sister. "I'm comfortable with things as they are," he continued. "At least for another year."

Shane met Bridget's eyes briefly. She raised the corner of her mouth in an almost imperceptible smile, then looked back at her plate and continued eating.

"Well, you guys are going to have to spend some time apart eventually," their mom said. "It's not like you can marry your sister or anything."

Shane coughed up a bit of masticated meatloaf onto his plate.

******

After dinner, Shane found himself alone in his old bedroom. He sat at his desk and thumbed through a family photo album.

"Alright guys," he said to his viewers, phone propped up in front of him so that they could see his face, "here's another picture of me, Bridget, and my parents at the Hershey's chocolate factory in Pennsylvania. Me and Bridget were like 8 or 9 years old there, I think. But as you can see, the people in the picture are clearly my parents, and the kids clearly look like me and Bridget."

"You were such a cute kid!" skinwich typed.

"Uhh...thanks skinwich," Shane said aloud. He turned the page and saw another photo that would work perfectly as evidence of his legitimacy. "Ah, here we go!" he said aloud. He grabbed the picture and held it up to the camera. "This is me and Bridget right after our high school graduation in our caps and gowns, surrounded by none other than those two people you saw eating dinner at the table this evening. So guys, I could go on and on here, got lots of photos, but I feel like I've shown you enough at this point. What do y'all think?"

"Seems legit," hawtchawcol8 typed.

"Agreed," said dickorydoc09.

"Yeah, I guess," typed dirtydave47.

"Cool," Shane said, happy to be done with proving himself to everyone. "Alright, so how about we meet again tomorrow at-"

"Shane?" Bridget called from down the hallway. Shane stopped talking abruptly and turned around to look at his doorway where Bridget appeared moments later.

"Hey, what's up?" he asked casually.

"You ready to go yet?" Bridget asked.

"Um yeah, in a minute," he said, turning back around and closing the photo album.

"Whatcha doin'?" Bridget asked as she walked up behind him.

"Oh, nothing," he said, "just looking through some old stuff. Being all nostalgic and whatnot."

"Oh, well I wanna be nostalgic too," Bridget said. She walked over beside him, lowered herself slightly, and lightly nudged him with her hips, silently telling him to slide over in his chair so she could sit too. Shane slid over a little bit, giving Bridget just enough room to sit down. He was extremely uncomfortable with half of his ass hanging off the chair, but loved feeling the warmth of his sister's body beside him.

Bridget opened the album and began looking through the pictures. Shane watched her eyes as they moved around the pages. She was too lost in the pictures to even notice that he was staring at her.

"Aw, look at your cute little curly head!" Bridget said as she looked at a picture of the two of them in the bathtub together.

"Yes well, my curls are to die for," he agreed. Bridget looked up briefly at him and smiled, then ruffled his head with her hand before turning her attention back to the pictures. Shane thought briefly about how fortunate his viewers were to get to see this "bonus" interaction between him and his sister. He had been just about to turn off the camera when she walked in.

His eyes grew to twice their size and his heart raced as he realized that the chat window on his phone was still open right in front of them. He gathered himself enough to not panic, and then slowly reached over and hit a button on the side of his phone that made his screen go black. Bridget didn't bat an eye, too caught up with looking at old pictures to notice anything. He desperately hoped that she hadn't seen anything strange, figuring that if she had, she would certainly have said something.

"Oh my gosh, look at us at prom!" Bridget exclaimed. "I can't believe I agreed to go with that jerk Leroy Majeski."

"Ha! I tried to tell you Bridget, you can't trust a teenager named Leroy. I mean, what decade is it, anyway? Who names their kid Leroy?"

"Yeah, well he was a lot better than your prom date!" Bridget teased.

"Ugh, good point," Shane agreed. "But in Stephanie's defense, she had no intention of ever telling me that she sucked another guy's dick in the backseat of my car that night. She was very nicely planning on keeping that from me, but then you had to go and catch her at it."

"Oh yeah, what a bitch I am," Bridget said jokingly. "It worked out pretty well for us, though."

"How so?" Shane asked.

"I mean, both of our dates turned out to be duds. So we were free to just hang out with each other instead."

"True. Although we didn't really need to get all dressed up if we were just gonna hang out with each other. Wish we'd just stayed home, looking back on it."

"No way!" Bridget said. "That was still a really fun night. Besides, it was kinda nice dancing with my brother at prom. A little weird, but nice."

"Yeah, definitely weird," Shane agreed, feeling himself turn red. "But...I liked it still." Shane took a moment to relive that dance, wishing he had pulled her in just a little bit tighter than he had.

"You better have liked it," Bridget teased. "I'm quite the catch." She winked at him before closing the photo album. "Hey," she said, "what did you really think about that awkward dinner tonight?"

"Bridget," Shane began, "I've told you so many times now, I really do think that meatloaf's delicious. I mean, maybe it could use a few herbs and spices added to it, and the gravy's a little watery, but overall-"

"Not the stupid meatloaf, Shane!" Bridget exclaimed with laughter, slapping him lightly on his shoulder. "I meant the conversation!"

"Oh, that," Shane said. "I meant what I said."

"Hmm," Bridget replied.

"Hmm, what?"

"Nothin'."

"No come on, tell me."

"Nah, it's nothing."

"Sissy!"

"Ugh, fine!" Bridget said. "Please don't call me that!"

"You know you like it," Shane joked.

"Whatever. Anyway, it's just that...man, I feel like such a girl right now."

"Just say it!"

"You didn't sound convinced, is all. You know, that you wanna live together still."

"Oh. Well...I do!"

"Yeah, but tonight you were all like, 'Um, yeah sure, I like how things are I guess. Blah blah, I mean whatever, I don't care." As Bridget spoke Shane's part, she did so in a very deep, somewhat degrading tone of voice.

"Okay, first of all, your impression is uncanny," Shane replied. "Secondly, those weren't exactly my words."

"Well, you get the gist," Bridget said. "It seemed like you would have been just as happy if we had decided to live apart next year."

Shane took some time to think of what to say. "Can I be honest?" he asked.

"Um, sure," Bridget replied, a hint of worry on her face.

"At this particular point in time, if I'm being honest...I'd be absolutely miserable without you."

Shane watched her face closely as she smiled brightly and even turned a little red.

"Oh," she said simply. "Well...good to know, I guess."

"I just didn't want to make too big of a deal of it in front of Mom. You know how she is, she'd probably read way too much into it and sign us up for therapy or something."