Life as a Sub Ch. 04 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5ubway
5ubway
82 Followers

"Last chance Boy. Don't fuck it up. This WILL be your very last chance. Let yourself embrace the submissive bitch inside you. You know you want to show me and Mistress just how much you want to please us. Now get presentable. I will give you ten minutes."

He let go of me, gently slapped my face, then followed his wife. I watched him walk away, admiring their tight bums before I got up and rapidly stripped off again.

I was naked, and just as I was about to enter the downstairs toilet, when Sally, still dressed, rushed past me, grabbed her purse and went upstairs. Claire quickly followed her carrying her dress and purse. Neither of them even looked at me. As I closed the door, I could just hear them giggle and chat, but I couldn't make out what they said.

In the small bathroom, I had a pee, flushed, washed my dicklet and plug, then put one foot on the toilet and used the special gel on the shelf. I inserted my plug working it in and out until it was completely in me, then once I was happy it was secure, I dried off.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I was going to do this. And I think my bum was going to be used. I was going to be fucked by a vibrator and then maybe a man. OMG I was nervous, but I was convincing myself that it had to happen. But this time I knew it was going to happen ... I think.

To prove my dicklet was overruling the need to get out of there, I was getting hard, just thinking about what might happen. The thoughts of leaving and feeling betrayed were fading fast as I quickly listened for Sally and Claire coming down the stairs. I was once again focussing on the afternoon. Granted I was not too keen to get fucked, but the rules were gradually being taught to me, and I just had to know more.

At the door of the living room, I got onto my hands and knees, and crawled towards Bob. He was sat open legged on a towel draped over his usual place on the sofa. As I crawled towards him, I saw that Clive was still fully dressed less his tie, sat in an armchair to the left, talking to his sub who was kneeling, and sat on his heels in front of him.

I shuffled forward. I noticed Bob was reading some sheets of paper as I approached. Without looking at me, he pointed to a position in front of him which I presumed was the place for me to settle.

I knelt back on my heels, opened my legs to display my hard dicklet and looked at him. He put the papers on the sofa then reached across and attached a leash to my collar. He sat back letting the leash hang loosely in front of me, studying me with a frown.

"I won't beat about the bush," he said, "I am still having second thoughts about this." Just then, Claire and Sally entered the living room, both wearing colourful flowery bikini tops and flimsy looking light see through saris around their waists and legs. Claire joined Bob and sat on the sofa. She grabbed a pillow from the sofa and placed it over her lap. Sally sat with Clive in the other armchair.

Claire picked up and looked at the papers, nodded, then handed them back to Bob. Bob continued.

"This was supposed to be the afternoon, as a sub, you learn how to bond with your Master in an all-male audience. Mistress, WAS, going to join us later to celebrate your instruction. As you can see, her ladies afternoon was cut short, and she has come back to find you about to walk out. So, you can see why I am a little annoyed.........." Bob was getting mad again. Claire put her hand on his leg, stroking him to calm him down.

"Let's do this." Claire said as Bob handed me the sheets of paper.

Claire started. "So, we have something for you to read out aloud. It's something that we think will clear up ...... this afternoon's little problem."

I looked around the room. Bob continued. "Everyone here wants to hear you say this, and for you, that you know what it means. If at any time you feel like you do not agree with what is written ...... just get up and leave. Do not return ....... Ever. Do you understand?"

I nodded as I read the title of the paper. 'A Submissive Cocksucker - A Pledge'. I looked up at Claire, she smiled and nodded, so I started reading.

* * * * *

Now, I have to say here that these were not the exact words on the sheets of paper. I didn't get to keep them so what was said are from scribbles in my diary. They are the gist of what I remember I had to say.

* * * * *

I looked at everyone, even the naked young man who had now turned to face and watch me. I started reading out loud. "I am a submissive ......"

Bob interrupted me. "Look up at me and Claire as you read it boy."

I looked up at them as I read the text. "I am a submissive. My place on earth is knowing that I am a beta male. I look to my Dominant for guidance and instruction. I understand my submission is not only dependant on the quality of pleasure I give to my Master or Mistress. I know my Dominants are people who know how to handle and address me. I want to please them, always. To earn their trust and ....." I looked up at Bob and swallowed nervously then continued.

"And understand that they always know what is best for me. Their pleasure comes first. Kneeling before my Dominants proves that I am committed and know my place."

I looked up and saw Claire move her hand to Bobs cock and slowly wank him.

"As a sub, I will come across many superior men, women and their admirers. It is the natural order of life that superior men and women will want to be worshipped while many admirers will want to be worshippers."

I paused as the words were getting absorbed into my mind, I couldn't help looking at Bobs cock in Claire's expertly wanking hand. His cock was getting harder and thicker, making his foreskin slide over his cock head with each stoke. I swallowed and looked back at the paper.

"Dominant men, will always sort themselves out into a hierarchy of superiors and admirers. This happens anytime men get together without women. Men will naturally sort themselves out into superior to inferior, top to bottom, he who is the Dominant, and he who must admire the Dominant."

My dicklet was now so hard. The ring at the base of my dicklet making me very self-conscious that I was erect and twitching. I was desperate to touch myself. And now my little ball was hanging out on its own, I was on show to Bob and Claire. I continued reading, being mesmerised by the sight in front of me and the words that were drilling into my mind.

"There is something deeply and overwhelmingly satisfying for a superior man to be worshiped by a submissive. It is perhaps, even more satisfying for a submissive to be granted the opportunity to serve and worship a superior man. Especially a man who will guide, control, and even own the sub for different forms of adoration." I stopped to look up and watched Claire put her hand under the pillow and into her sari. I wanted to touch my dicklet so much. Just a little jerk to overcome the pent-up depraved sexual feeling I was getting again. I continued.

"As a cocksucker, my only real sexual organs are my mouth, tongue, and throat. I know that my only necessity in life, is to pleasure my Dominant, from my only place in life, between his legs. I was born to be a submissive and therefore a cocksucker. I am only happy and comfortable when humiliating myself worshipping the cock of my Dominant and ....." I paused then continued. "feeder, a superior man."

Bob took his cock gently from Claire's hand and pulled back his foreskin. He then used his fingers to open his pee hole and pointed it at me. My dicklet twitched and twitched. OMG, I wanted to touch myself. Even Claire was rubbing her pussy quite vigorously now. I quickly looked over at Clive and Sally. Clive had his cock in his hand and Sally was copying Claire and had her hand under her sari. Everyone was masturbating as they watched and listened to me. Including the other naked person in the room. He had his legs open, sporting a thick hard on in his hand. He was working it slowly back and forth as he too listened and watched. I looked down at the paper.

"As a submissive, I have no needs other than my Dominant's needs. I belong on my knees when with a Dominant. When given the opportunity to worship the manhood of a Dominant, I am always to be hungry and acknowledge that my Dominant is my ..... feeder. My Dominant's sperm is a gift, and if allowed to swallow, it is my nourishment."

I looked up at Bob when I read out loud that as a submissive, I wanted to eagerly feed on a man's cum.

I looked at Claire. She smiled before saying. "Your Master's cum is a gift. Yes, feel it make sense inside your mind. Think about swallowing and feeding on your Master's cum." I watched her make rapid movements inside her sari as she reached over and took hold of Bob's cock again, this time wanking him quite fast, rolling his foreskin back and forth over his cock head. Boy, she was really getting off talking about Bob's cum.

Bob interrupted my staring and said, "Mmmmmmmmm, go on." I looked back at the paper.

"I am submissive. I am to be ready to serve my Dominants whenever, wherever they want." I had to stop again as I watched Claire stroking and playing with Bob. He was smiling as he lifted his balls in the palm of his hand, distracting me again. I swallowed as my mouth was getting dry.

Looking back now, I know that throughout my time reading that script, they were both making sure that I became confused and my focus split between the script and Bob's cock.

Well, it was partially working. I was also engrossed with what Claire was doing to him and the way her gorgeous boobs bounced in her bikini top with each movement of her hand on his cock. I looked down again and continued reading, but I could help looking every few seconds at Claire's hand playing with Bob.

"I know that my Dominant wants me to be always respectful of his superiority. I must maintain eye contact as I humiliate myself with his cock in my mouth, and I must present any mouthful of cum to him before I swallow." I was getting so turned on as the words burnt into my memory.

"I promise to totally focus on my Dominant's cock, and his pleasure. It is to be my only desire in life. I will learn when my Dominant needs me to suck, swallow and stroke him, without him having to tell me. If he only wants me to suckle on his cock head, then that will be for his pleasure and my humiliation. I know my place in the world. I am a submissive cocksucker."

I took a breath thinking that the words were very thought provoking. I continued.

"I accept that my Dominant can say whatever he wants or call me whatever name he thinks appropriate while I am pleasuring him. I will show my addiction and need for his cock and cum by begging for it if commanded to do so. I know that as a submissive I have many options in life, but I have chosen the path to worship cock. A Dominant considers the cocksucker, simply as a warm mouth for his cock, cum and if he so wishes, his urine." Well, looking up at Bob, that was the first time that I had to think about drinking pee as a matter of normal worship. Still, I didn't care now, I was committed to read on.

"My Dominant will make my mouth an enthusiastic hole for his warm, nourishing semen and I will swallow my feeder's cum with pride and will bond with him in doing so. I must learn ..... "

"Remember that word ..... bond" Bob interrupted. I stopped, nodded, then continued.

"I must learn everything about the superior man's cock and what pleasures him the most. The Dominant may also want to subject his submissive to deep throating, face fucking, and multiple cocks." Whoa. Hang on. I wondered if that was why Clive, and the other guy were here?

"As a submissive, I may be told to pay my respects to my Dominant's ass. To do this, I must kneel and bury my face between the Dominant's cheeks, with tongue out." This was getting into areas that I had not seriously thought about. I had sucked on Claire's and Ruth's gorgeous bottoms, but never sucked a man's bum. The thought just made me think about the salty scent of male sweat, and then if it was the same as licking a woman's bum. Still, even this didn't make me want to stop reading.

"As a submissive, I realize that the Dominant may want to play with my ass." I stopped to look at Bob. Aaaahhhhh the penny dropped. Now this was what Bob was taking me through this afternoon. Now it was all coming together. I continued reading, now a little louder.

"I must accept his fucking with gratitude. I am nothing but holes for a Dominant's bidding and my discomfort isn't his concern. I will never stop until my Dominant is finished, satisfied or commands me to do so. I realize that my identity in life as a submissive, is in his hands. I will only achieve fulfilment through constant training and practice."

"I was born to be a real man's cock worshipping submissive using my lips, mouth, tongue and ass to show my adoration. I am a submissive."

I checked the back of the paper then looked up at Bob and Claire as I finished reading.

Bob looked at me as I held the papers up for him. He then looked at Claire who was now laying back on the sofa and vigorously masturbating, her eyes flickering open and closed as she was on the verge of having an orgasm. He looked at me with wide eyes, stroked his cock faster, then pulled the leash attached to my collar. I jerked forward and had to put my hands out to stop me falling forward on my face as he tugged. He continued pulling me and I knew what he wanted.

5ubway
5ubway
82 Followers
12