Life Can be a Dream

Story Info
Two siblings make forbidden love.
1k words
4.06
17.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alajoq
alajoq
11 Followers

"We shouldn't," she said in a soft voice, barely audible by him, "I don't think this is a good idea." Their faces were inching closer by the second. Their noses touching at the ends; all that could be heard was the beating of their hearts, as one in unison. They had never felt like this before, it was all new to both of them. A forbidden love.

He didn't speak. All he could think about was how he felt for her, what he had been feeling for the past two weeks. He was in love and he did not know how to express it.

There was nothing in the world that would make him leave the room at that moment. His world had become that room, with her looking into his eyes, sensing the warmth of her breath and smelling her perfume.

Their bodies were in a tight embrace, neither of them wanted to leave the other - clutching at each other's bodies in desperation.

They leaned closer.

He started kissing her cheek slowly, taking in every inch of her perfect face. With slow movements she started kissing his cheek and in a matter of seconds their lips were touching. The warmth of her lips made him tingle, as if a current of electricity was passing through his whole body, lighting up every sense.

"I never want to let you go," he whispers. She leaned in even more and they started kissing even more passionately, their tongues exploring each other's mouths, tasting and feeling. He kissed her neck passionately, slowly and heard her let off a quiet moan, he could feel her trembling, her heart about to explode out of her chest.

She was not holding back now, she was immersed in the moment, her hands exploring his back, with every tingle she dug her nails into him and felt him groan in pleasure. His heart beating now faster than hers.

The brief movement of getting onto the bed and breaking away from each other was too much for them. They couldn't stay away from each other for a second. They embraced again on the bed even tighter than before, their legs intertwined and their bodies moving like one. It felt like time had stopped and no one in the world knew or cared about where they were. It was just the two of them exploring every part of the other.

"Tell me about your dream," she said, breaking the silence. "I want to know what happened." She knew perfectly that he had a dream about her last night, she just wanted to hear the words come out of his mouth.

"You already know what happened... You're not stupid," he remarked while kissing her. His heart rate was rising and he could feel hers too.

"I want to hear you say it," she replied with a smirk of satisfaction in her face, while embracing him even tighter.

"We were sitting like this in my dream. Kissing passionately and exploring each other's body," while saying this he did not break eye contact, kissing her lips at every pause.

"We took off our shirts, sitting and looking at each other's bodies. Slowly, I started kissing your neck and made my way down." She twitching from the excitement; he could feel it.

"Then I removed everything that was covering you and kissed you."

"What then?" She moaned softly through his lips.

"You know what happened next." He said in a tone of embarrassment.

"Say it!"

"Then I went inside you..." He exclaimed kissing her harder than before.

"That's it," she grinned with a tone of satisfaction and pleasure. "I wanted to hear you say it."

They were now focused on each other's eyes, blood was rushing all around their bodies and they both knew what the other wanted. He slowly started caressing her breasts.

"Took you long enough," she said in a joking tone. There was not awkwardness between them, despite it being the first time that this was happening between them.

They were connected in a way that they had never experienced before.

He took off her shirt and bra, to expose her perfect body. He explored the shape of her breasts kissing her lips while doing so. Kissing her neck and feeling her twitch in his arms.

Slowly he moved from kissing her neck to kissing her nipple; biting it and hearing her moan with every stroke of his tongue. She was digging her nails in his back and scratching harder with every moan.

With some hesitation he looked her in the eyes and asked for confirmation, he didn't have to say anything, they could understand each other without words. With a slow movement his hand was at the seams of her underwear. He stopped and teasingly asked her,

"How much do you want this?"

"Please don't play with me..."

He placed his hand in her underwear. He could immediately sense the heat and moistness. Her body was following what her mind was feeling. Just the thought of his finger inside her, made him twitch in pleasure. He touched her clit slowly, her whole body shook in pleasure.

She could no longer kiss him from the sensations she was feeling.

Slowly he started stroking her. With every movement of his fingers she quivered uncontrollably, moaning in a way he had never heard before. He could feel himself getting harder with her. "Go inside!" She moaned through his lips. With one movement he was inside her, feeling every part of her. They were connected as one. Their bodies in unison; they were not acting on thought rather on instinct.

She was close to finishing, he could feel her legs twitch and her moaning had gotten louder. He didn't want to stop. She took his hand and squeezed it. He felt everything instantly become wet. Nothing could break the connection they had just formed.

Her breathing went slowly down, they were kissing passionately again as he slowly removed his hand from the now drenched underwear. He held her tight in his arms, never wanting to let her go. If he could he would have stayed there with her for ever. All he could feel was pure happiness with her. He saw a different version of her. An unfiltered one, with no holding back.

"I love you!" He finally confessed to her...

alajoq
alajoq
11 Followers