All Comments on 'Life Can be a Dream'

by alajoq

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

There is a definite potential for additional chapters. Note, I said chapter(s) with an (s) because this author seems to want to break this down into very small sections, right from the start. Chapter one is about getting comfortable with kissing, I suspect chapter two may possibly lead into nipple erection and thickness. Possibly in chapter 3, we will get into whether or not she has any pubic hair. I am hopeful she does because for one, I am just tired of reading about shaved cunts, and tired of reading very appropriate peer comments about nasty looking pimples that form from hairs growing back recently shaved pussy, stubble, and skin peeling from razor burnt pussy. the peer comments are right, and it does look awfully nasty! Authors, please! Just let the pretty, sexy, nice to touch, lengthy and not trimmed to a centimeter, (and most especially do not trim the already very sparse and thin ones) hair grow on their pussies. It is very beautiful, and it is quite erotic to begin to remove someone's panties and find a "sexy hairy pussy" and sometimes, an already erect clit, and thick cunt lips protruding from all of that thick, her big nest of fresh and clean smelling hair. authors need to include a statement about female characters recently showering, cleaning it-bathing, and stop with the make it look child-like shaving! No one shaves the male characters to resemble little boys!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

If you want to continue, that’s fine, but this stands alone for what it is, two lovers becoming one.

Some will think it’s too short or unfinished, but that’s your choice.

Please, though, keep writing.

5*

Tc

cageysea9725cageysea97255 months ago

Your profile is better written than this submission, and nothing in your profile would give me even 1 hint that the same person who wrote that penned this.

This is awkward and erratic (NOT erotic, definitely not erotic) at best, and many times illogical.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hi peer reviewers. I wanted to take this opportunity to briefly reflect on the two prior comments associated with this story. My comment will be the third comment in what I hope stays in a correctly dated order. The first comment was made by someone whom it sounds like, really likes the look of a thick very hairy pussy. I mean seriously, what else do you say. Does one prefer to suck on an erect clit (A SEXY THROBBING GIRL COCK PROTRUDING FROM A NEST OF FUR) or DO YOU KEEP MOVING AROUND, sucking on SEVERAL different CLIT SIZED PIMPLES ON A NASTY MOUND OF STUBBLE GROWING IN THE CENTER OF PIMPLES, THAT WILL EVENTUALLY POP INSIDE OF YOUR MOUTH. SOME SPOUSES, I AM TOLD, LIKE OT SHARE IN THAT CREAMY PUS.

The second comment is about the story being unfinished and goes on to states it is the authors choice and may even be OK to do that. I too, would have left that PITIFUL comment anonymous. NO IF I HAD NOTHING TO SAY, I WOULD HAVE JUST SAID NOTHING. LEFT IT BLANK!

cageysea9725cageysea97255 months ago

To the anonymous commenter who capitalized about half of their comment:

You didn't actually say anything. You restated, in more muddled terminology, one previous comment, then the rest of your comment told somebody their comment said nothing when it actually said MORE than yours.

SMH. Some people's parents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useralajoq@alajoq
I'm an erotic writer living in the Cayman Islands. Originally from Spain, I found my way here in pursuit of a quieter life, where the steady rhythms of island living could give me the space and peace I needed to write. My work delves into the complexities of human relationship...