Life in a Small New Hampshire Town Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I tried that with Montgomery last week and it was a failure. I've only used today's tactic a couple of times in my career. Be very careful if you find yourself in the situation that I was in today. Compassion is a much better alternative. Do you remember the Gordy Soutiere case over in Big Falls a couple of months ago?"

"Yeah, Jessie LaRock's ex."

"He was caught up in a bad situation after the layoffs at the mill and made some bad choices, but he fundamentally was not a bad person. We got him into diversion. He's working in construction for my brother downstate. He's reliable, responsible, and is now an asset to society from all reports. That's the best possible outcome for everyone, given the situation that was presented to me. It obviously doesn't always work out that way, but it's a good feeling when it does."

"What do you think that Montgomery will do?"

"It's a toss-up, but I think that he'll resign and go be someone else's problem. I think that he's going to be worried about going to prison tonight."

"Would those charges hold up?"

"The charges would, but it's unlikely that they would result in prison time. He doesn't know that, Al, but be careful how you use your authority like I said earlier. People will always remember what you did wrong, but quickly forget what you did right. Count on someone documenting almost every action that you take in this day and age of cameras everywhere. Why don't you take these papers to Alicia."

I walked back to the Daycare Center and handed Alicia the permit.

"I'm not going to ask how."

"It's best that you don't."

"But I am going to ask, undercover?"

I laughed. "Naw, today was my day off. Now let me find Elyssa. Maryanne's going to wonder where we are. Could you actually round her up while I call my wife?"

Alicia responded with, "My pleasure, Al. Thanks, and please thank Sheriff Farnsworth for whatever.....whatever..... happened next door."

Thursday, June 27

Alicia

Things have gone relatively smoothly overall in the month since we opened, with only a few minor hiccups along the way. Sheriff Farnsworth let me know that Inspector Montgomery had decided to take early retirement. Imagine my surprise when I saw Elizabeth Flanders walk in.

"How are you, Betsy? What are you doing up here?"

"I'm good, Alicia, thanks. I was reassigned to Lake County after Inspector Montgomery retired. We were all shocked at that development. No one was unhappy to be rid of him, and you, how are you?"

"Keeping busy with this place."

Inspector Flanders had been assigned to my former county, and had inspected my old center many times. She was a 'by the book' inspector. But, unlike Montgomery, she was always fair. She said,

"Everything looks great, Alicia, but that's what I'd expect of you" upon completing her inspection. "Nice place that you have here."

Thursday, July 4

Alicia

My relationship with Michael continued to develop. We spent the afternoon swimming since it was a holiday. We had dinner at the Café Amalfi in the evening, and had just finished our espressos. The food was excellent, as was the company. We headed to Long Lake to watch the fireworks afterwards. We set up chairs on the public beach along with a few hundred others, and waited until dark for the annual event to start. The fireworks were set off on a barge in the middle of the lake. We headed back to my place after the finale.

I had been contemplating our relationship for a while and decided that now was the time to move forward and ask, "I'd like to make dinner for you on Saturday, Michael."

"I'd like that."

"Why don't you come by around 7:00, and bring an overnight bag, Michael."

That brought a big grin to his face. He pulled me into an embrace and planted a nice long kiss. I could clearly feel his erection bulging against me before he pulled away.

"I need to get up early for work tomorrow."

He kissed me again. "Goodnight, Alicia. I'll bring some wine on Saturday."

Saturday, July 6

Alicia

I decided to keep dinner simple: pappardelle pasta, with sliced shitake mushrooms and smoked salmon. The sauce is made with heavy cream, brandy, cayenne, nutmeg, and a slice of lemon rind. The Appleton Country Store carries packages of smoked salmon bits and pieces, so the price is reasonable. It's simple, delicious, and elegant. Shiloh had asparagus at the Farmer's Market, so I picked up a bunch to serve with it and made a small boule of sourdough bread with the starter that I keep.

Michael arrived with a Cabernet Sauvignon. I handed him a corkscrew.

"I'll get the dinner cooking while you open that and pour us some."

We sipped our wine while the pasta cooked, the sauce heated, and the asparagus steamed. I tried to observe his reaction without being too obvious once we sat down to eat. He broke into a broad grin after taking his first bite, and said, "This is delicious, Alicia. Wherever did you find this recipe?"

His reaction relaxed me. "It's one of my mom's."

We finished our meal, cleaned up the dishes, and settled onto the couch, bringing along our wine glasses and the rest of the bottle of wine.

We watched a movie from a few years ago, Safety Not Guaranteed, one that I hoped was somewhat neutral but quirky enough to be interesting. Michael was snuggled up tightly next to me, but seemed entranced by the movie. As the credits were rolling, he said, "That was an interesting movie, fun to watch. I never heard of it before."

"I like it, it's just offbeat enough for me. I'm glad that you enjoyed it."

Michael

Alicia stood up, grabbed my hand, and led me towards her bedroom. "Come, Michael."

We sat on the edge of her bed, close. I leaned over and kissed her. She pulled me in towards her and her tongue invaded my mouth. I felt her reaching down to caress me. I went from flaccid to fully hard in what may have been a new world's record.

"My clothes, Michael. Take them off."

I quickly accomplished that. She did the same to me. Alicia rotated herself so that she was lying on her back in the middle of the bed. She was stunning. The first time that you see your new lover naked is always special.

"Like what you see?"

"You're a feast for the eyes to behold."

"Then why don't you move on down and feast on me."

"I'D be delighted to, but I'd like to start with a kiss first."

She nodded assent, so I lay down next to her, gently wrapped my arms around her, and pulled her close. We played tongue tag for a minute or so. I moved back a little and paused to admire her breasts before taking a nipple into my mouth. Her breasts were on the smaller side, commensurate with her overall slender athletic build. Her nipples, however, were very prominent and obviously sensitive, as she responded to my attention with a series of low moans and something that may have been a series of 'yeses'. These intensified as I continued to shower her with as much attention as I could with my mouth and hands. This culminated in panting, louder moans, squirming, and shortly, an orgasm. I rolled off to her side to let her settle down.

"That was lovely, Michael, not what I was expecting, but very nice."

"Oral is still in your future. I just wanted to give you a bit of time to recover. If you're ready...?"

Alicia

"I am ready, but I was thinking, maybe I should give you a blowjob to relieve the pressure now, so to speak, then we can both enjoy it longer when we make love."

"I have a couple of ground rules. Please don't hold my head, don't come on my face or hair, and I don't deep throat. On the other hand, I do swallow and I don't mind if you gently thrust in my mouth."

"I enjoy a good BJ too much to dishonor your rules. I appreciate the offer, but I'm perfectly happy with you finishing with a hand job if you'd rather not swallow."

"Thanks, but I want you to have fond memories of our first time. I've been thinking about this for a while and want to make it special for you. I get a kick out of my partner enjoying what we do together."

I moved down between his legs with that. He was half hard, with his semi-erection resting on his abundant, naturally blond, bush. I picked it up and nibbled on his foreskin until his glans popped into view. I swirled my tongue around it, licked his length, and returned to tease his frenulum with the tip of my tongue. I took as much of him in my mouth as I was comfortable with, sucking harder and bobbing my head. Michael was thrusting in sync with my bobbing and writhing on the bed.

"I'm close, Alicia, close."

I squeezed the base of his penis, stopped moving and sucking, but kept him in my mouth, causing Michael to let out a long groan. I waited for him to calm down before I started slowly circling his head, transitioning to full on sucking. I gently squeezed and massaged his balls with one hand, and rhythmically and rapidly drummed on his perineum with my three middle fingers, hopefully stimulating his prostate with my other hand.

Something must have worked as he gasped, "Now."

His penis started throbbing. I felt four strong spurts and a couple more of diminishing strength. I crawled up next to him while he recovered, snuggling against his side.

Michael

"That was truly amazing. Thank you."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it."

I was still lying on my back with Alicia on her side. I nudged her on to her back and straddled her. After a quick kiss and briefly paying attention to her lovely breasts, I moved netherward. She sported a very full bush of short, dark, curly hair. The heady aroma emanating from her was intoxicating.

I deeply inhaled, then nuzzled into her hair to capture her essence. I traced down the edges of her vee with my index fingers, stopping next to her labia. They were well camouflaged by hair which I parted, revealing them glistening with her moisture. I caressed and separated them, exposing her inner lips. I made a few sweeps from bottom to top with my tongue, until they too separated, revealing her opening in all its glory. I easily slipped my middle finger into her vagina since she was so wet, followed by my index finger.

I reached in as far as I could and stimulated her G-spot while simultaneously palpating her mons directly above it. Alicia was beginning to fidget. I removed my fingers and licked her from bottom to top several times, alternating between lightly using the tip of my tongue and pressing harder with my tongue flattened.

I swirled around her clitoris the last couple of times, eventually pulling it between my lips with increasing suction. I could feel her thighs tightening against my head as her orgasm built. I lightly drummed on her mons with my fingers while continuing my oral assault on her clitoris. She clamped my head tighter as she raised her hips and loudly moaned when her orgasm peaked.

I continued to intermittently lick, nibble, and suck on her nether bits as she released me and relaxed, inducing a few mini-orgasmic aftershocks. I moved up the bed, reversing our earlier positions, she on her back and me snuggled against her on my side.

Alicia slipped into a post orgasmic slumber. I thought she was out for the night after a few minutes, so I got up to turn the light off.

"Where are you going?"

"I thought that you were asleep so I was turning the light off."

"We can sleep if you need to, but I was hoping that we'd make love."

"And we shall," I said, as I climbed back onto the bed. "What's your pleasure?"

"Your little guy looks like he is asleep. Let me wake him up."

Alicia took me into her mouth and started to bring him back to life. I rolled a condom on once I was hard.

"Why don't we do cowgirl since you're already on your back? It'll be your choice next time," she said as she slowly lowered herself on to my erection.

Oh, the exquisite feeling of being enveloped in the warmth of her vagina. She stopped for a few seconds once I was fully in before she rose up and slid back down. Her pace increased as did her moans and the sounds that I was making in chorus with her. She changed her technique from straight up and down to combining it with making a circular motion with her hips.

The sensation was more nuanced than I had experienced and was quickly pushing me towards my finish.

"I'm almost there, Alicia. You'll have to slow down if you want me to last."

"I'm right on the edge, too,' she said as she sped up.

I started coming and felt her vagina's rhythmic contractions on my penis, massaging the come out of me. She collapsed on to my chest after our orgasms, while we both caught our breath. We rolled onto our sides and hugged once I softened and slipped out of her. I removed and tied the condom off, and used a Kleenex to clean myself.

"That was all that I hoped it would be."

We kissed and both fell into a blissful sleep.

Sunday, July 7

Michael

I woke up first. I washed my penis while in the bathroom. I might as well be fresh in case I get lucky this morning. I pulled yesterday's pants and shirt on, found her coffee, and got a pot brewing. Not knowing when she might get up, I quietly sat in the living room and contemplated last night and the events leading up to it. Our conversations, in the short time that I've known her, have suggested that we share a lot of other common interests besides our love of dancing. That she's smart, funny, friendly, and fun to be with, all are attributes that inspire me to see where this relationship may lead to. The fact that she's sexy as all hell and a terrific lover, based on last night, all contribute to her allure.

I was tossing these thoughts around in my mind when I heard the toilet flush. Alicia came into the living room wearing a long tee.

"You're all dressed up. I hope that you're not leaving."

"Naw. I didn't want you to find me sitting here bare-assed naked."

That brought a smile to her face.

"Bare-assed naked works for what I had in mind."

"Coffee's all ready, if you're interested."

We took two mugs back to the bedroom. She removed her tee and I stripped my clothes off. We reclined up against the headboard to enjoy our coffee. I was admiring her legs, which were toned from years of dancing, playing basketball, and skiing with her mom. She was the first dance partner and first lover who I have known who was even close to my height. Another unique attribute about Alicia to savor.

We made gentle love after we finished our coffee, classic missionary this time. Those legs sure felt good wrapped around me.

"I could make us dinner and we could stay at my place next weekend, if you'd like. We can check the weather later in the week, then decide what to do."

"So, Chef Bradford at 'Chez Bradford'? That sounds interesting. I have high expectations. You're on."

"You should maybe lower them a little. It'll be more like 'Line Cook Bradford' than Chef Bradford."

She laughed. "Restaurants can't function without a good line cook."

***

To be continued.

I sincerely hope you appreciate this story for what I intended: A place to relax and escape from the stresses of the modern world, at least for a little while. Please accept it as such.

Votes and comments are Literotica authors only compensation. Please take a few seconds to vote and comment. Thanks for reading and especially thanks for voting and commenting.

Guy

This is my work and I maintain all international rights. No republishing anywhere without the written permission of the author.