Life in a Whorehouse Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She asked, "Why are you sitting like that Linda?"

Linda asked, "Like what?"

"You legs are spread I can see easily see your...eeeerrr, vagina."

Linda laughed and said, "First off dear, ladies have vaginas, in this brothel we are all whores and we have cunts or pussys dear. Secondly, the only reason you can see my cunt is because we are both naked."

"All the whores in this brothel are taught to sit like this. If we had clothes on you would see that when I sit like this, I am still sitting like a lady, but I have my thighs parted just enough to catch a client's eye. Cheap whores sit with their legs spread wide. We are not cheap whores here dear, we are trained professionals. Try it."

Grammy seemed embarrassed, but spread here legs. Linda said, "Too much dear. Just a little bit. It will make a client wonder, what is hidden under between the girl's thighs."

"Okay, Grammy, what would you like to know dear?"

Grammy said, "I think the first thing I noticed was that Mistress kept calling Julie 'Sissy' instead of her name, why is that?"

Linda said, "Mistress is a medical doctor as well as the owner of the brothel. As an MD, she has to always be precise in what she says. I understood right away when she started calling Julie 'Sissy.' She meant that for you. She was making sure you understand that even though Julie is a sissy, she is still a stunning woman. She wants you to understand that your granddaughter can become one as well."

"I understand Linda. Now tell me why do all of you, even Julie, have your privates shaven?"

"Good question. In the BDSM world we live in here Sweetie, people are identified by whether they have pubic hair or not. Did you notice that Mistress' cunt ware almost bare, but she had a strip of trimmed hair just above her clit? That indicates she is a Domme."

"All of us are submissive whores, so our cunts are kept bare. If Tricia has any pubic hair she will be shaven."

Linda told Grammy, "Spread your legs dear."

Grammy did as told and Linda came over and rubbed her hairy cunt. "Before you leave, you will have to be shaven."

Linda kept fingering Grammy's cunt. Grammy asked, "Does having a shaven cunt feel as erotic as it looks?"

"Better Grammy. I love being like this because with my cunt shaven, I can be aroused so much easier and when my clit swells up, it looks so sensual. Would you like to be shaven now dear?"

Grammy nodded and in a minute Becca, Mistress and I walked in. Grammy was confused. "How did they know what we were saying?"

Mistress nodded to the camera on the wall. "I told you before girl, every room in this brothel is wired for sight and sound. We do that for the girl's protection, especially when they are tied and whipped. We broadcast the happenings in he room at the bar and lobby."

Mistress continued, "Right now there are people that are going to watch you being shaved Grammy. Wave to them."

"But Mistress, we are all naked now. They can see us?"

"They can Grammy, remember girl, we are all whores and whores have no shame, no modesty, no expectation of privacy girl. We saw when you tried to cover up in the hall and Linda moved your arms. We saw when you peed before. There is nothing we do not see dear. Now lay on the bed, legs spread and bring your knees to your tits."

Grammy did as told, blushing deeply as she did. Becca was untied and went to fetch the shaving materials. The moment Mistress touched Grammy's cunt she began to squirm. Mistress slapped Grammy's face. "Stay still or I might nick your cunt lips. I doubt you want that, do you?

Grammy was too stunned at being slapped to respond. Becca and Linda held Grammy's legs wide as Mistress deftly went about first trimming then shaving Grammy's cunt.

I fetched the warm scented oil and Mistress rubbed Grammy's cunt to soothe the shaving irritation. All of the pent up sexual energy was released and Grammy came hard on Mistress' fingers.

Grammy just collapsed on the bed, her legs spread wide lewdly displaying her freshly shaven, wet cunt to everyone watching the TV in the bar.

"Wave to the people watching you Grammy, you are really quite a slut." Mistress noticed Grammy obeyed without hesitation. "Did you enjoy cumming, knowing full well, stranger were watching you?

Grammy nodded weakly. Mistress said, "I am glad you enjoyed that girl, because you never asked permission to cum. You will be punished now."

Mistress said, "I noticed both you and Linda squirming as I spanked Becca and Julie. I know Linda loves being spanked, but I was not certain about you Grammy. Is that something you would be interested in?"

Grammy lowered her head submissively, "Yes please Mistress." Mistress sat on the armless chair and looked at Grammy. "You know what to do now dear."

Grammy walked to Mistress and meekly laid across her knees. Mistress rested her hand on Grammy's ass and she could see Grammy labia swelling from excitement.

Mistress said. "Becca, spank your mother dear. But position your chair so Grammy can see Linda being spanked by her own daughter."

Once positioned, both Becca and Mistress started spanking the older women. Grammy was on sensory overload. The sensation of being spanked, bare assed naked, by a woman she barely knew was both humiliating and sexually arousing. Knowing there were strangers watching made it even more intense.

Grammy watched as Linda's was squirming over Becca's knees and soon started to cry from embarrassment. The tears running down Grammy's face made her realize that she looked just the same.

After an eternity, Mistress stopped spanking Grammy and had her stand up. Mistress was pleased that when Grammy stood up, she assumed the submissive position; thighs spread and hands behind her head.

Grammy looked across and saw Linda in the same position. Mistress asked, "Did you enjoy your spanking girl?"

Grammy voice was subdued, "Yes Mistress, I did. I had not been spanked since I was a little girl. Even then I enjoyed it but did not understand why. Now I do. Before I got in trouble for cumming without permission, may I orgasm now Mistress?

Linda immediately said, May I cum as well please?"

Mistress told Grammy to lay on the bed on her back. Mistress nodded to Linda and she went over on to the bed and straddled Grammy's face.

Mistress asked, "Have you ever licked another woman's cunt Grammy?" Grammy shook her head "no."

Mistress said, "Are you willing to lick Linda's cunt?"

"Please Mistress, may I?"

Mistress nodded to Linda and she lowered her cunt on to Grammy's face and Grammy started to lick Linda like a bitch in heat.

Linda leaned over and put her mouth on Grammy's cunt and the 2 of them were completely lost in their own world. Neither one had idea idea of how often they came. But it was not until Linda felt a sharp slap on her ass that she finally got off of Grammy and stood up.

Grammy got to her feet too and the 2 of them stood with their faces as wet as their cunts. Becca went to Grammy and fingered her to one last orgasm as Mistress did the same to Linda. Both girls had trouble standing and they were allowed to sit down.

When they went to sit, Mistress directed them to turn to face the camera so everyone could see how swollen and wet their cunts were. This time Grammy never hesitated and spread her legs wide like a cheap slut.

Mistress and Becca tied the 2 women to the chairs they were in and neither offered any resistance. Mistress sat across from Grammy, her thighs more modestly closed. "Is this what you expected when you came in with Linda this morning dear?"

Grammy shook her head and said, "OMG, no Mistress. I never knew I could ever feel this way!"

Mistress smiled, "As soon as I put my fingers to your mouth and you licked it willingly, I knew you wanted this. Then when you licked the shit from my finger after it was in Julie's asshole, I knew you were a submissive as well."

Grammy blushed and said, "May I ask a question please?"

Mistress nodded, "Mistress I was shocked when I licked your finger after it was inside Julie's ass. I expected it to taste nasty. It actually tasted good? How could that be?"

Mistress explained. "Some of the women here, both clients and prostitutes alike, enjoy scat play dear. So they are always prepared by maintaining a diet that encourages that kind of play. They stay away from spices to avoid that nasty smell and then eat lots of fruit and drink a lot of water. This makes their shit taste sweeter and softer."

I could see that Grammy was still not understanding. "Do you know what scat play is Grammy?"

Grammy shook her head, "No Julie, what is it?"

I smiled and knew Grammy would be shocked. "It is when women shit on each other"

I thought Grammy's head would explode. "Women poop on each other?"

Mistress said, "No women SHIT on each other. Poop is a silly word for something that is quite erotic."

"But why would they do that Mistress?"

Mistress nodded to me. "It is a sign of extreme submission and domination Grammy. The woman being shit on is expressing her ultimate submission to the woman that is dominating her by shitting on her. You have no idea how erotic that is."

"It is almost exclusively a female thing dear. If men are involved it is usually just to watch and jerk off on us. I remember the first time Becca and then Mum shit on me. It was so intense. I was completely lost in how erotic it was. That is when I knew I was really a woman Grammy. I hope it will be the same for Tricia when she is ready for it."

Grammy blushed, "May I taste it again?

I bent over and looked to Becca, she wiped her finger on her wet cunt and then pushed it inside my sissy cunt (asshole), as Becca rubbed her finger inside me, Mistress did the same thing to Becca's asshole.

Becca went to Grammy and let her lick her finger clean as Mistress did the same for Linda.

Grammy was shocked at what she saw. Linda said, "Just wait till you lick your daughter's shit dear. You will understand how erotic it really is!"

That will happen in the next chapter. Please leave some comments so I know if I am heading in the right direction...Love, Julie

12