Like Mother, Like Daughters Pt. 03

Story Info
A continuation from Part 2 under the same title.
3.5k words
4.6
10.2k
18
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple weeks had gone by since watching my mother go black. Over that time, she quite often came home from work later than usual. She told us that things were really busy at the school and she was working overtime. The explanation was probably more for my sister Lexi because I had a good idea as to the real reason for her long days lately and I think Mom knew that.

Lexi was going to be away on a school trip with her freshmen class one weekend and Mom took that opportunity to have Tyrell over to the house again. I was so excited because, this time, Tyrell actually wanted to take both my mother and me out to dinner. I had been thinking of him for weeks since watching and hearing him having sex with my mother all night and into the morning. In anticipation of our date, I got my hair done and went out and bought a new dress and new shoes.

Tyrell came to the house that night to pick us up for dinner. I could not contain my excitement as I was getting ready. I wanted to look really sexy for Tyrell. I wore my new tight, short black dress with my new black heels. I finished off the outfit with a thick black choker necklace. I purposely made my outfit all black to send out a vibe that I hoped Tyrell would pick up on. I also wasn't wearing a bra or panties because the dress was very tight and I didn't want any lines showing through. Plus, I really wanted to show off my tits and ass. I have to admit, I looked smoking hot as I walked down the stairs and it appeared as though Tyrell agreed as he stared me down the entire time. I sauntered over to him, gave him a kiss on the cheek and said "It's so good to see you again, Tyrell. I've really been looking forward to tonight."

From the moment we arrived at the restaurant, we were noticed. The looks we initially received continued throughout dinner. I imagined the conversations the people probably had later that night over a 45 year old woman and her 18 year old daughter, both dressed rather slutty, having a flirty dinner with a single attractive black man. Those thoughts alone, not to mention the thoughts of what the rest of the night might have in store for us, had me extremely turned on. I almost wished I had worn panties... almost.

After dinner, the plan was for all of us to go back to the house. As we walked to the car, Mom said "I can drive us so that you two can get to know one another better." With that, I got into the back seat and was shocked, yet ecstatic, when Tyrell joined me. I literally almost fainted thinking about what might happen in this backseat... what I had been hoping would happen.

I didn't have to think long because before Mom could even pull out of the parking lot, Tyrell's lips were on mine. We instantly started making out and within minutes, he had pulled down my dress; exposing my bare 36C breasts. Our kissing became heavier quickly and I found his big black hands on my tits. His lips left mine to go down to lick my nipples which were rock hard. With his hand and mouth playing with my breasts, he moved his other hand under my dress and up my thigh and found my soaking wet pussy. Tyrell slid 2 of his long fingers easily inside me and started finger fucking my cunt with slow rhythmic strokes. I came instantly. I then reached a hand down to the giant bulge in his pants and whispered to Tyrell "I think we need to let him out to play."

I unzipped his pants and pulled out his long thick black cock which was already probably 10 inches. I gave Tyrell a long passionate kiss before going down on his beautiful black shaft. His cock was gigantic; even bigger than I remembered from the night with Mom. Maybe it was because I had several inches of it stuffed down my throat. As my lips glided up and down on Tyrell's dick, I noticed that Mom had tilted the rear view mirror down so that she could watch her daughter sucking off her black lover in the backseat. At one point, we pulled up next to a couple at a red light and Mom said "make sure you put on a good show for our neighbors."

I looked up, with almost all of Tyrell's foot tall black cock stuffed into my stretched out mouth, and noticed the couple in the car staring in bewilderment. I didn't stop and instead deepthroated Tyrell down to his balls. The voyeurism must have turned him on because I could tell that he was quickly bubbling up a giant load for me. Mom must've noticed it too because she said "make sure you swallow all of it sweetheart." Just then, Tyrell bucked up off of the backseat and I felt upwards of 10 rockets of hot cum splash against the back of my throat and slide down into my stomach. My mouth milked every drop of Tyrell's sweet tasting load from his rock hard cock as my mother said "Good girl, Brie. That's my daughter."

15 minutes later, Mom pulled into the driveway and I grabbed Tyrell's hand and rushed him into the house. Without wasting time, I ran, still in my heels, up to my bedroom and threw myself spread eagle down onto my bed. "Fuck me Tyrell," I said as he towered over me at the foot of my bed. "I need to feel that big black cock inside me!" Tyrell then took out a condom from his pocket and was about to tear it open when I said "Oh, you won't be needing that tonight, or ever with me." "And when you're finally done using me, I want you to cum deep inside me."

Tyrell instructed me to get on my hands and knees at the edge of the bed. He then proceeded to push my dress up over my ass to take me from behind. I was overwhelmed with excitement and anticipation. With my pussy literally dripping wet and with Tyrell's cock at its full footlong erect length, he pushed into me with ease. Tyrell's big black cock slid effortlessly in and out of me and it felt absolutely amazing. It took several minutes of him deep fucking my slutty white pussy before realizing that I had finally 'gone black.' I said to Tyrell "OMG, I've been dying to feel you inside of me since the moment I met you. I've never been with a black guy until now... you are my first." As Tyrell continued to fuck my soaking snatch, he responded with "I've been waiting, also, to get into this fine white pussy. You are one fine piece of ass, Brie. I'm honored to be your first black cock but I can guarantee you that I won't be your last."

Tyrell continued to stretch out my cunt from behind; grasping my perky tits and using them to pull me back onto his thrusting black shaft. It was pure ecstasy. He fucked me good from behind for some time; until pulling out, flipping me over and throwing me down onto my back and plunging his huge black cock deep into my pussy again. He pounded me for several minutes in the missionary position as his balls slapped against my ass. He then told me to wrap my arms tightly around his neck as he picked me up off the bed and continued to fuck me in the stand and carry. I realized that I still had my black heels on. I also noticed that my mother was standing in the doorway watching me going black for the first time. It must have been a sight to see... her 18 year old daughter, with her tight black dress hiked up around her waist, being lifted and dropped down onto a behemoth black cock; her tits bouncing beautifully with every impaling and her black high heel shoes slamming into his ripped hamstrings with every thrust.

Tyrell had been fucking me nonstop for a little over an hour and I had cum, at least, 5 times... each orgasm even better than the previous ones. I begged him to pop off inside me. I so desperately needed to feel his warm black seed flood my womb. He pulled his long dick out from my soaking wet snatch, placed me down on the floor, lied down on my bed and ordered me to get on top of him as he was ready to finish. I stood up onto the bed, straddled him, and lowered my pussy down onto his erect black shaft. With my heels digging into my mattress, my palms against his muscular chest, my ass bouncing off of his thick thighs, I squat rode Tyrell for a few minutes until he finally exploded; filling my cunt with streams of his steamy hot load.

Mom: "Yeah baby, give it to her! Let it all out and fill her up with your seed."

As I stood up off of Tyrell's cock, a river of cum splattered down onto his cock and soaked into his pubic region. Mom wasted no time walking over to suck up the spilled load. The sight of my mother licking up sticky cum from Tyrell's pubic hair was extremely hot.

After also taking care of Mom that night as well, Tyrell went on to fuck me 2 more times before we finally fell asleep. The second session exhausted the both of us to the point that we crashed immediately afterwards. In fact, I woke up the next morning with Tyrell's cock still buried inside my pussy. Tyrell woke up and, without pulling out, pounded my still sloppy cunt one more time before cumming inside me for a fourth time... fifth time, actually, if you count the milky load I eagerly took down my throat in the backseat on the way home from dinner.

Before leaving the house, Tyrell invited me to a party that was happening later that night.

Tyrell: "A bunch of guys on the team are having a party tonight at the frat house. I think you should come. The boys would love to meet you."

"What kind of party is it going to be?", I responded. "I'm not really a party girl."

Tyrell: "The kind of party where I think you'll still have a lot of fun."

I was instantly intrigued and so I told him that I would definitely check it out. Before Tyrell left, he said "oh, and bring some friends if you'd like... the more the merrier."

I had invited my friend Cassidy to the party that night. I didn't want to go alone and well, Cassidy was really the only friend that I had made at my new school. She and I had met at the start of the year. We had many of the same classes together, we had a lot in common and so we formed a friendship rather quickly.

Cassidy came to the house to pick me up and the second I got into her car, she said "damn girl, you trying to get the attention of a certain guy tonight?" I replied back "I'm hoping to get the attention of many guys tonight." I was wearing one of the other outfits that I had recently bought and I was looking sexy.

When we arrived at the house where the party was at, we quickly realized that it was the frat house for an all-black fraternity.

Cassidy: "ummmm, Brie, you realize that this is an all-black house, right?"

"Oh, I know."

We were greeted at the front door by a very strong looking, athletic black man who did not have a shirt on. His pumped chest, toned arms and chiseled abs were an instant turn on for me. "Hi, I'm Jalen but you can call me J. You must be Brie. Coach said that you'd be coming. He's going to be busy for a little while but he asked me and a couple of the guys to make you feel at home." Cassidy seemed very excited, as well, to be meeting this stud of a black man. "Hi J, I'm Brie's friend Cassidy. It's very nice to meet you."

From the moment we walked into the frat house, we could hear the moans and screams of pleasure coming from girls throughout the house. We were lead into the livingroom where there was a pretty large gathering of people and they were not being shy by any means. In the middle of the room, a mattress had been thrown down onto the floor. A tiny white girl was on her back, with her feet up behind her ears, and she was getting pounded hard by a huge muscular black man. As her ass raised up from the mattress with every powerful thrust from her black bull, I could see a very large wet spot right under her ass that had completely soaked through the mattress. On one of the couches was a ripped black man with his legs up in the air with one girl giving him a rim job while the other girl was sucking his gigantic cock. Both of the girls were white and Cassidy recognized them almost right away.

Cassidy: "OMG, that's Holly and Heather from school!"

Holly and Heather were twin sisters and seniors like us. They were both rather nerdy with matching black rimmed glasses. Both of the girls were topless and their saggy tits hung down low as they pleasured the black football player. I also noticed that each of the sisters was wearing matching white panties with "I ❤ BBC" written in bold black letters. I never would have guessed that Holly and Heather were black cock sluts. Cassidy and I watched as the girls continued to worship the beautiful body of their black stud. After several minutes of one girl deepthroating his giant black shaft while her sister licked his asshole, the guy let out a series of grunts and finally came. We stared in awe as Heather took the entire black load in her mouth and then, without skipping a beat, let the cum drool out and into the open waiting mouth of her sister. Then, in one gulp, Holly swallowed it all.

Over in the corner, a woman, who looked to be my mother's age, was on her knees surrounded by 5 football players. The woman was taking turns sucking whichever black cock was shoved in her mouth. Cassidy and I watched for a while until each of the guys had finally emptied their balls... coating the woman's face with their hot sticky cum. Her face looked like a glazed donut when the last player had blasted off his load. I noticed that Cassidy had been quite turned on as she had been slowly rubbing her pussy from up under her mini skirt. Jalen must have noticed too because he stood up, took Cassidy's hand and lead her upstairs saying "c'mon, let's go somewhere a little less distracting."

Sitting alone now, I got up to go and see if I could find Tyrell. I came to the first door at the top of the stairs and heard what sounded like multiple people having sex. I opened the door to see 2 different white girls each being DP'd by 2 very well endowed black studs. The girls were each moaning in pure ecstasy as their lovers stretched out their white cunts and assholes simultaneously.

I came to the next door and I could hear very loud screaming coming from inside the room. I had found Tyrell but he wasn't alone. As I peered into the bedroom, I could see Tyrell ass fucking a gorgeous brunette white girl as she rode him in reverse cowgirl. I watched as her ass cheeks bounced heavily off of his thighs as his footlong black cock drove deep up into her rectum. I couldn't tell if her screams were from pleasure or pain... maybe both. I was both turned on and also slightly jealous of this white girl who was getting her asshole reamed by Tyrell. I so wished it was me. I had to go find some black cock.

I opened the next door that I came to and found Cassidy and Jalen lying on the bed kissing. Cassidy already had her top and bra off and Jalen was fondling her pretty perky tits with his large black hands.

"Why, here you two are," I announced. "You said it was your job to make me feel at home, J."

I stripped off my skirt and panties and joined Cassidy and Jalen on the bed.

"I want your big black cock, J. I want you to fuck me for as long as you want until you blow your big load inside of me."

With that, Cassidy pulled Jalen's cock out from his joggers and moved her lips from his mouth down to his dick and began sucking him. Jalen's cock was impressive... not extremely long, maybe 8", but it was the thickest cock I had ever seen. Cassidy could barely fit her lips over the huge head and was only able to get a couple inches of him in her mouth. After sucking his cock for just a few minutes, Cassidy said "he's ready for you Brie."

Jalen wasted no time putting me in doggie, pushing my head down into the pillows and positioning himself at my ass to take me from behind. Cassidy placed her head on my lower back to get a front row view of the action. Jalen placed his enormous cockhead against my moist pussy and pushed his thick shaft deep inside me... stretching my pussy like I had never felt before.

"Oh God, J! You feel so good. Stretch me out and make me your white whore."

Jalen pounded my pussy from behind for some time with his thick black cock; periodically pulling it out and shoving it into Cassidy's waiting mouth for her to lick clean. I could feel Jalen growing even larger, stretching my already loose cunt even further, and I could tell that he was getting close to exploding.

"Fuck me harder J! Cum inside me please. I want to feel your warm seed."

Cassidy moved down onto her back on the bed, slid underneath me on all 4's, and positioned her head, face up, directly under my dripping pussy. She watched as Jalen's huge cum-filled balls slammed into me until he unleashed his enormous load inside of me. As he withdrew his thick black cock from my loosened cunt, a torrent of cum spewed out and dropped right into Cassidy's wide open mouth. It was a gigantic load and Cassidy swallowed every ounce of Jalen's hot cum down her throat.

Cassidy immediately got dressed and left the room. After cleaning up, I went downstairs to find her. Cassidy was sitting on the couch talking with Tyrell. She was upset that she had just cheated on her boyfriend. She wanted to leave the party but she was my ride.

Tyrell: "I can take you home, Brie. But, it won't be until the morning."

I responded with "don't threaten me with a good time." I thanked Cassidy for driving me and accompanying me to the party. I gave her a kiss, said goodbye and went back upstairs. I needed to go feel another big black cock inside of me and as many as I could.

By the time I woke up the next morning, in Tyrell's strong arms, I had been completely turned out. I had fucked 9 different black guys at the party; including Tyrell again, twice. I had taken 14 black loads inside of me... 2 gooey ones down my throat, 9 flooding my sloppy cunt, and 3 deep up my ass. I had truly become a big black cock slut. Throughout the night, I heard many of the football players making comments regarding my mother. Things like "that's Jess' daughter," or "like mother, like daughter." Most of the black studs who had their way with me told me that I was a much better fuck than my mother was. I ate it all up.

As Tyrell and I walked down the stairs to leave, we were treated to quite the closing act. Bent over each arm of the couch were Heather and Holly and the nerdy twin sisters were each being fucked deep in the ass by 2 of the players who had stretched out my asshole just a few hours earlier. Each girl was reaching back and spreading her ass cheeks apart to allow their black lovers to fully gape their loose shitholes. As we walked past them, Holly lifted up her head from the cushion and said "ooohh, it was good seeing you, Brie. Uuuhh, see you tomorrow at school."

The end.

Part 4 cumming soon...