Lily's Condition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The metal disc was surprisingly warm to the touch. The doctor's hand was also warm, and strong. he laid it gently against Lily's breast as he listened to her now pounding heart.

"Just breathe normally," he instructed. Lily was surprised at how unexpectedly and inappropriately excited the doctor's attentions had made her. Then he shifted position and even his gentle touch against her aching breast made her wince in pain. She tried to take deep full breaths as he moved his scope from point to point on her chest. Lily focused on the pleasant warmth of his touch. It helped to distract her from the pain, but it also increased her arousal. By the time he was finished she had convinced herself that he was actively cupping her meager breast while gently stroking her erect nipple just to tease and excite her.

But then he withdrew the scope, and the spell was broken. Lily opened her eyes and looked up to see a complete professional. The doctor tugged his stethoscope from his ears, and draped it back around his shoulders under his lab coat.

"Your pulse rate is slightly elevated," he said "but otherwise your heart is strong and healthy. That's a good sign. I'm going to lean you back now."

As he spoke, the doctor tapped the controls, and Lily's chair reclined gently and silently until it had become an examination table. Lily laid back and tried to relax. He said something about an examination Lily understood what he meant, but she still started when he casually un-cinched her robe and opened it. Suddenly and fully exposed, Lily bolted upright in alarm. Her sensors began to alarm in protest.

"Whoa whoa there," he doctor said, taking her by the shoulders and easing her back down. "Sorry, about that, but you'll need to be still." Lily blushed bright red. She made her apologies, and promised to behave. The doctor began gently examining her exposed breasts with his soft, strong hands. She felt him pressing into the muscle of her chest and then the tissue of her breast. At times she wanted to wince. At others, she wanted to moan. Lily focused on taking long deep slow breaths.

"That's very good," the doctor said, checking her vitals on the screen as he examined her with clinical thoroughness. His focus shifted to her right breast. He pressed. He squeezed. His hands explored her thoroughly. Eventually, he sat back and asked, "Is the discomfort greater on one side?"

It was as a matter of fact. As small as the both were, Lily had long known that her right breast was slightly larger. It also ached slightly more. She confirmed this for the doctor, and he replied with a knowing nod.

"Well the good news is that we can rule out breast cancer." he said matter of factly. Lily sighed in deep relief as a weight she had not realized she was carrying suddenly lifted.

"That's great news doctor. Do you know what it is?" she asked.

"There's one more test I can perform to confirm your diagnosis right now." he said "but it might be a bit uncomfortable. The alternative would involve a blood draw, and we'd have the result in a few days."

Lily, had never been a fan of needles. She also was not keen on the idea of being held in suspense for days. She consented to the doctor's test. He began by standing up and leaning over her. His soft eyes stared intently at her breasts from only inches away. He flexed his fingers and then very carefully positioned them over her slightly larger right breast. Despite his clinical professionalism, Lily found herself blushing furiously at his intense and careful scrutiny of her body. Eventually he placed his fingertips on her, then his palms. He pressed gently, then more firmly. He re-positioned his hands, and pressed firmly, then more firmly. Lily found herself stifling a groan and squirming slightly. Her sensors gave a warning beep and the doctor reminded her to be still. He reassured her that it would not be much longer.

Then he pressed harder still, as if we was trying to flatten her already flat breast. She tensed her muscles in response, trying to push back. The doctor urged her to relax. It was genuinely painful. As he continued to pres, the pain began to border on agony. Lily had always taken pride in her own strength and toughness, but she was now reaching her limit. She forced herself to breathe deeply. She willed her muscles to relax. She urged her body to remain still. Tears welled up in her eyes, and she knew she was about to break.

Then the doctor said "Almost."

"Almost there."

"Now!"

He suddenly pushed his hands inward. Then he squeezed and pulled back. Suddenly, he seemed to be tugging on her meager breast. Lily felt something inside her chest release. The relief was so sudden that it made her gasp. Lily looked down in time to see a fine white spray of milk erupt from her hard nipple and mist high into the air over her.

Lily's eyes bulged in stunned shock. Her immediate reaction was horrific embarrassment. She looked to the doctor in mortified disgust, but he had already released her breast and sat back down onto his examination stool. The doctor was casually nodding to himself as if her... her... outburst, had been completely normal and even expected.

"How did that feel?" he asked.

"It was... Oh my god... it was." Lily was still shocked, but she was quickly recovering. What she really felt was intense and profound relief. "it was amazing. That feels so much better, thank you!"

"Well we can confirm your diagnosis, Lily." the doctor began "You have developed a rare condition known as HSLS. The true cause is unknown, but it's not unheard of to be brought on by a traumatic injury such as your fall."

"Wait," Lily had to interrupt, "What is HSLS?"

"HSLS, or Hyper-Sensitivty-Lactation-Syndrome, causes and intense increase in breast sensitivity or pain along with an equally extreme increase in milk production. Right now, you are in the very early stages. Your soreness will increase as your breasts expand and your sensitivity will also increase as you produce more and more breast milk."

"Breast milk? But I'm not even pregnant" Lily said stupidly. There was no way she could be pregnant. Her last date had ended with a blowjob, and that had been six months ago.

"That is what distinguishes HSLS. It's entirely unrelated to pregnancy." the doctor said kindly. "And it appears to be independent of any hormonal or lifestyle changes at all. It's exceptionally rare. The only reason that I can recognize it so quickly, is that I've diagnosed six other patients in the last three months. In fact, I'm beginning a clinical study which is why I've asked that all patients with your symptoms be referred to me. That's how Claire knew to bring you here."

"That's great, doctor, but how do you cure it?" Lily asked, looking hopeful.

"Unfortunately, there is no cure yet." he explained, "we're optimistic that the data from our study will lead to a cure, or at least a more effective treatment."

"More effective than what?"

"The current treatment regime involves regular and thorough expression, often daily. It's inconvenient for certain, but our study participants have described a remarkable decrease in sensitivity and soreness following even a single brief expression."

"Express?"

"Expressing your milk. Pumping. Milking your breasts." the doctor explained, "Most likely, you'll need to do it at least once a day, perhaps even twice a day if your condition becomes severe, but that's rare"

"OK, for how long?"

"It might take thirty minutes. Or could be up to two hours depending on the patient."

"No, doctor, how long will this condition last?" Lily was incredulous. It seemed laughable that she would have to milk her pathetic little breasts for two hours every day like some kind of.. some kind of cow.

The doctor took a deep breath.

"That's the bad news. So far, this condition seems to be permanent. But like I said, our study hopes to find a more viable option. In the meantime however, daily treatments will allow you to go about your life as usual."

Lily was taking it well. It still seemed ludicrous, but the results spoke for themselves. The ache in her right breast was gone. She was already noticing a growing discomfort in her untreated left breast.

"So I need a... a breast pump? Where can I get one?"

"If you'd prefer to treat yourself at home, we can definitely provide you with everything you'll need. However, we also offer in office treatment options."

"Is that part of your clinical trial?"

"Exactly!" the doctor beamed at her. "there is so much we don't know about HSLS, and in this environment we can monitor you carefully, collect and analyze all the data, compare it to that of the other patients, and like I said, hopefully develop a lasting cure. We can also monitor any potential side effects that might show up. If you participate, you'll be one of our executive patients. This practice will be at your disposal day and night, and all your fees will be covered."

Lily could not decide if he sounded more like an excited puppy or a used car salesman. Claire had vouched for him, but she was cautious.

"It sounds good... but.... but I'd like to discuss it with Claire first." she said

"Oh absolutely!" the doctor agreed. "I don't mean to pressure you. For now, we can get you set up with your home treatment equipment, and you can let us know what you decide after you take to Claire. This office will be available to you regardless of how you wish to proceed."

He sounded less and less like a salesman, and that made Lily trust him more and more.

"Do you have any other questions?" he asked.

"Only about a million," Lily said "but first, do you think you could... you know... take care of... this one?" she winced as she shrugged her left shoulder, indicating her still untreated and still aching left breast.

"Oh, of course." he said, and then began talking while he repeated the same procedure on her left breast.

"This condition sets in rapidly, leaving your body very little time to prepare. Combined with your age and your lack of pregnancy hormones, you've developed a form of ectasia unique to HSLS patients."

He pressed hard and Lily's eyes rolled back. The pain was intense, but a strange pleasurable sensation was starting spread as she anticipated her impeding relief.

"This technique will clear the blockage and provide you with some relief, but your body will immediately increase milk production. We need to get you on a treatment schedule immediately, or else things will get out of control very quickly."

She was trying her best not to move, not to squirm, not to writhe on the table underneath him. Lily rubbed her thighs together feeling a wonderful and thoroughly unwelcome warmth spreading between them.

"Once you establish a routine, however, you'll find the condition quite manageable if a bit inconvenient. Alright, almost. Almost. Ready?"

"Yes! God, Yes!" Lily cried, ignoring his rhetorical question. He seemed not to notice, and she was beyond caring if he did. She simply could think of nothing else but her intense need for immediate release.

"Now!" the doctor said and pressed, squeezed, and tugged in that familiar way. Again, she felt the sensation of something releasing inside her aching breast then Lily moaned aloud as another jet of white mist erupted into the air.

She relaxed her muscles, and sank back onto the table. She was panting hard. Her eyes went wide as she felt a warm slickness spreading between her thighs. Lily blushed hard as she looked up at the doctor. He sat back, and seemed to refocus. He leaned back from her breast regarded her body and her current state as a whole.

"How was that?" he asked cautiously.

"Amazing doctor, thank you!" Lily said without thinking, then added sheepishly, "I feel much better now"

He looked from her to the screen, then scrolled up to examine her data from a few moments ago. The doctor made a curious noise and cleared his throat awkwardly.

"Lily," he began as he folded her silk robe back over her chest, "I should warn you that several of our study participants have indicated that the condition, and their treatments can produce heightened levels of sexual arousal. It's no cause for embarrassment, but it can be unexpected and the intensity has forced some of our participants to conduct their treatments here rather than at home or work"

Lily was now ready to simply die of embarrassment The handsome doctor was calling her out for her.... what even was that just now? Had it been an orgasm? She was not certain. It had not felt like one, or at least not like one she'd ever had before, although she was far from an expert on sex. She stared wide-eyed at the ceiling and gulped. Whatever it had been, she realized that she did not want to do it in the gym's locker room while the other girls on the squad watched her pump breast milk.

"Doctor, I think I'll participate in your study." she said.

"That's great Lily!" he said. He seemed to have completely forgotten about Lily's inappropriate arousal. His puppy dog enthusiasm had returned. "I'll have Natalia draw up the forms you'll need to sign. Oh, and she can set up your next appointment. I have to go get everything prepared on my end. But, Nurse Jessica will be right in to take care of you.

Lily took a final deep breath "Thank you, doctor"

"It's been a pleasure meeting you, Lily, and I'll see you again tomorrow."

She managed a weak smile as he left the room. Then simply sat there until the door opened again, and the lovely nurse entered.

"How are you feeling?" she said, placing a gentle hand on Lily's forehead as she raised the exam chair back to its upright position.

"Much, much better, thank you." Lily said. The nurse began removing her sensors. Lily felt relaxed and comfortable in her care. But she tensed when she caught the nurse stealing a glace at her slick thighs. Rather than look away, Jessica slowly dragged her gaze upward. Her eyes took a deep lasting drink of Lily's barely concealed body, When her soft brown eyes met Lily's she broke into a warm smile that made Lily squirm and curl her toes.

"He is a very gifted doctor isn't he?" the nurse said beaming

Lily froze and stared, going red. She managed to squeak out a tiny "yes."

The nurse placed her soft hands gently on the side of Lily's throat. Lily's jaw dropped as her gaze shifted downward to the woman's soft hungry mouth. Lily half expected Jessica to pull her forward, bringing their lips together. She found herself suddenly eager to feel the nurse's tongue slide inside her mouth where she could hungrily suck it.

Instead, Nurse Jessica deftly unfastened her medical collar and slipped it off her neck. Lily blew out a deep breath.

"I understand that you will be joining us for the study?" the nurse said in her posh accent, as she removed the other sensors from Lily's finger and arm.

"Ye- yes," Lily agreed, almost finding her voice, wondering what the hell had just happened. Why was she having these thoughts? Was it just her imagination going wild?

"You'll get the best care here, I promise you." Nurse Jessica said and Lily deeply wanted to believe her

She let the nurse help her from the table. Lily was unsteady. Her legs shaky beneath her. Jessica wrapped the flimsy robe around her and led her back to the closet and her clothes. Once again she offered Lily help with anything she needed. Lily immediately pictured the gorgeous nurse on her knees, looking up with her soft brown eyes as she slowly pulled Lily's panties back up her muscular thighs to cover the now sopping wet thatch between her legs. Lily shook away the image, and insisted that she would be alright on her own.

Nurse Jessica excused herself. Lily dressed and grabbed her bag, then she let herself out of the exam room. The receptionist Natalia was waiting for her. She called Lily 'Ma'am' at least three more times as they worked through the forms needed to enroll Lily in the doctor's study. Natalia then explained that she had already called Claire to pick her up. She had also set up Lily's appointment for the following morning, and had arranged a car and driver to pick her up. Lily was starting to feel overwhelmed again, but took the offered appointment card from Natalia's slender fingers and let the taller woman open the door for her just as Claire was pulling up.

Lily made it back to the gym and even got in a few decent hours of training. She felt better than she had in weeks. she went home for a light dinner and a wonderful warm shower. In the steamy water, she shaved herself smooth and then let her fingers find their way between her legs. She had known they would. The day had been both incredibly stressful and filled with its own unusual excitements. As much as she wanted to savor her pleasurable relaxation, her orgasm found her quickly, then quickly again, and then even quicker still. All three climaxes were powerful enough to make even Lily's strong legs quiver. She pulled on her pajamas and laid down in bed. It was only then that she noticed her breasts aching again. Lily had to roll onto her back before she could fall asleep.

She dreamed that she was at a fancy restaurant with a handsome man. When his soft blue eyes twinkled, it highlighted the light gray peppering in his dark hair. Lily was wearing a gorgeous low cut dress that flaunted the deep cleavage of her perfectly sized breasts. After dinner, the handsome man dropped to one knee and Lily's heart skipped a beat. She pressed one hand to her now heaving chest and held out the other for him. But instead of slipping on a ring, he clipped a small medical sensor onto her index finger. The crowd began to applaud as Lily swooned. She showed it off to everyone around them. It was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen.

2

After her pleasant dream, Lily was awoke to a deep throbbing pain in her chest. She sat up slowly and was surprised to feel gravity pulling on her breasts. It was unusual, unwelcome and downright painful. She worried that the mere weight of her breasts would cause them to be ripped clean off. Lily usually wore a satin blouse to bed. She loved the feeling of the smooth soft fabric against her skin. This had been especially true since her her fall. But this morning, even her favorite sleep shirt felt like a prison. The satin had been stretched tight across her chest. The buttons were pulled so taut, that Lily was unable to free herself. Even the gentlest attempt sent fresh waves of pain through her. After spending an increasingly frustrating and painful few minutes trying unsuccessfully to unfasten them, she mewled with regret and finally surrendered. Lily gripped her lapels and simply tore the blouse open, sending buttons flying across her bed. She heaved a deep sighing breath of relief. Then, as she looked down, her jaw dropped in shock.

During the night, Lily had easily tripled, in size. Where she used to see two meager buds that barely obstructed her view of her own toned abs, she was now looking down at two massive swollen breasts that blocked her view of the entirety of her body. Her once dainty, pert and pink nipples were now impossibly engorged, salaciously erect, and had darkened to angry blood red. They seemed to throb in time with her racing heart. Even one would have been more than she could hold with both hands. This did not matter since they ached so much that she dare not touch them. Just staring at them was painful. Her skin had stretched so much and so suddenly in the night that her chest seemed ready to split wide open from the effort of containing her new enormous breasts.

Lily gently swung her legs out of bed and stood. She rose slowly, trying not to upset her huge chest. But even the slightest bounce sent tremors of pain through her body. She shuddered and took a deep breath. Lily grabbed for her phone and the appointment card from the previous day. She already knew that her only hope was whatever treatment they had planned. Without it, she simply would not be able to function.