Lily's Condition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dressing was a challenge. Lily did managed to shrug herself out of her now ruined satin blouse. But her skin was stretched so tight, that she was unable to raise her arms. Putting on a fresh shirt would be impossible. She did not even entertain the idea of a bra. Lily only owned two bras. She rarely wore them since she had never needed the support. But now that she did, the thought of stuffing her massive new breasts into one of her tiny padded A-cups seemed downright absurd. Disregarding both a bra and a shirt, Lily managed to painstakingly slide her arms through the sleeves of a old over sized hoodie. Unable to see around her massive breasts or move her shoulders she had to work blind. But eventually she found the zipper and pulled it halfway closed. She tried to force it higher, but cried out in pain as the tightly stretched fabric compressed her breasts and chafed her sensitive nipples. Lily looked at herself in the mirror. She was displaying an absurd an absurd amount of fresh deep cleavage, and could even see a quite a bit of enlarged dark areolae, but it was all she could manage. She didn't bother trying to change her pajama pants. After spending a few stressful minutes looking for her sandals, Lily gave up and resigned to go barefoot.

Thankfully, Lily had packed her bag the night before. But she was stretched too taut to bend down and pick it up. She had to slide the bag along the floor with her bare feet until she was out the front door The car that the receptionist, Natalia, had mentioned was already there. A uniformed driver was hurrying towards her. He introduced himself and smiled as he picked up her bag. His gaze lingered for just the briefest moment on Lily's enormous barely concealed breasts. Lily fumed as she tried to fold her arms over her chest. But her motions were made clumsy and awkward by her new proportions. She winced in pain and the driver had the decency to blush with shame and quickly avert his gaze. Lily let him open the door for her and very gently eased herself onto the car's plush leather bench seat.

She felt uncomfortable riding without a seat belt, but would not dare subject herself to a tight restraint pulled across her chest. She doubted if she could have reached far enough to even fastened the buckle in the first place. But her driver proved to be both skilled and courteous. He kept a safe speed and smoothed out all the bumps and turns that would have sent her shrieking in agony. Before she knew it, he was pulling up in front of the doctor's office.

The driver opened her door then stood aside as Lily, gently, eased herself back out of the vehicle. She had to angle her body in constant deference to her increased dimensions. The office's gorgeous receptionist, Natalia, was already there and holding her bag. Lily was deeply pleased to see her. Natalia dismissed the driver cheerily, and then held the office door open for Lily. She had to take the steps slowly. Lily was keenly aware that any jostling would send jolts of pain through her stretched expanded breasts.

Inside, Natalia led her straight through the lobby and into the examination room. Nurse Jessica was there and ready to receive her. Jessica's movements were quick, efficient and professional. Lily's bag was stowed, and then the nurse gently helped her out of her barely zipped hoodie.

"How is your pain?" the nurse asked upon seeing Lily's engorged breasts.

"It's bearable." Lily said with a wince. She was barely able to muster any embarrassment at being so suddenly exposed.

"Then let's not linger. We can give you something for the pain if necessary. But if you can wait, the treatment itself should alleviate the pain." As she spoke, Nurse Jessica deftly applied the usual sensors to Lily's finger, upper arm, temples, finally and around her throat. Forgoing the silk examination gown, she guided Lily to the exam chair still in her pajama bottoms, and then reached down for he controls.

Already draped in a fresh linen sheet, the chair lowered and then swiveled towards Lily. Under Jessica's control, Lily simply had to turn and allow herself to be delicately scooped into its soft embrace. The nurse then returned the chair to its upright position. She was thankful for the gentle treatment as she settled back into the plush comfort and sighed.

Nurse Jessica sent Lily's vitals to the main display. She reminded her to remain still for the ever fickle sensors. Lily nodded, and then started as Jessica produced a new device which she pointed directly at Lily's chest. The nurse pushed a button and a red laser line flashed across Lily's collarbones. The nurse tilted the device up and down, then from side to side. Lily was scanned in three dimensions. A moment later, a detailed model of her bust appeared on the display complete with full measurements. As impressive as this was, Lily felt oddly vulnerable and exposed as she saw her own monstrous new breasts on the display in such vivid detail.

"Don't worry, my dear," the nurse cooed in her posh accent, "we need accurate measurements of your growth for the study. This is simply the fastest and least intrusive way.

Lily had to agree. The thought of pulling a measuring tape over her breasts right now was downright chilling. She also remembered Natalia mentioning how heavy the study would be on data collection and measurements yesterday as she signed her consent forms. The receptionist had also repeatedly stressed that Lily's privacy would be of paramount concern. That thought relaxed her.

Jessica had put away the scanning device and was now dipping her hands into a jar of balm. She spread it over her fingertips and then gently reached out for Lily's nipples. Her instinctive reaction was to cringe away in terror. They hurt so much. The idea of being touched made her shiver. But Jessica persisted, and Lily was pleasantly surprised. The nurse's touch was gentle, and the balm was warm on her tender skin. As Jessica worked the balm directly into Lily's engorged nipples the sensation was first soothing, then numbing. Lily stared deeply at her nurse's soft brown eyes. They were focused intently on Lily's breasts while she worked.

When Jessica was finished, she looked up to meet Lily's eyes and smiled warmly. Her fingers lingered for the briefest moment on the tips of Lily's nipples, which were now wonderfully numb. When the nurse looked down to examine her fingertips, Lily followed her gaze, and saw with horror that they were glistening with her creamy white milk.

"It looks like we've kept you waiting long enough." the nurse said as she looking now at Lily's openly dripping nipples. Jessica quickly stood and reached above the chair while Lily blushed furiously. She had been an athlete all her life, spending hour after hour training her body to perform incredible feats. Now she was unable to control that body. The situation frustrating and embarrassing.

Jessica pulled down a length of rubber tubing that branched into two supple breast cups. Each cup was rimmed with soft silicone padding, and the nurse gently placed them over Lily's engorged leaking nipples. The hose extended upward into an overhead rack of medical equipment. They seemed perfectly sized to fit over her large dark areolae.

The nurse tapped at the controls on her pad and warned Lily what to expect. A few moments later she felt the tight pull of a vacuum forming around her nipples. It was an odd sensation, somewhere between exciting and uncomfortable. Lily wanted to dwell on the feeling and explore it further. But the vacuum pulled tight, and both of her nipples suddenly and eagerly erupted in two massive spurts of rich thick milk.

Lily was overtaken by a sudden, massive wave of relief. A low moan rumbled out from deep inside her. As Lily's entire body shuddered from head to toe, her sensors chirped out a quick warning. Rather than chasten her, Nurse Jessica merely smiled warmly at her patient's respite.

"Does that feel better, my dear?" She asked.

"Oh yes, immensely. Thank you!" Lily replied, meaning every word.

"Very good. I'll step out now, just relax and let the pumps do their good work. They will react too your body. The more you produce, the harder they will pull. Please call out if you need anything."

The nurse gently stroked Lily's cheek before leaving and softly closing the massive oak door behind her.

Lily intended to take the nurse's advice by leaning back to rest, but she found herself enthralled. She looked down at her chest. Her nipples had been pulled taut and enlarged. They had been partially sucked into the vacuum cups. The pumps was softly pulsing, and with every cycle another gushing spurt of creamy white milk was drawn from her breasts. Each spurt was allowed to splash inside the cup before being drawn away through the attached hose. She no longer felt any pain. The tension within her body and her breasts had eased the instant her milk had begun to flow. As she watched her breasts being milked, Lily felt a familiar pleasurable warmth begin to spread through her body.

The doctor had mentioned that sexual arousal was a possible side effect of her condition, and her behavior yesterday seemed to prove him right. Now, she was certain. Lily was already breathing faster. Every pull of the pump, every tug on her nipples, every burst of her milk, seemed to fuel a growing erotic urge that was smoldering deep within her. Sex, for Lily, had always been a solo experience. She had devoted countless hours to learning, exploring and pleasuring her own body. Yet climax was never guaranteed. Sometimes, despite intense arousal, and an exquisitely positioned vibrator, Lily found herself unable to find her orgasm. But now, in these completely new circumstances, Lily was absolutely certain that this wonderful milking experience could only end in an incredible and inevitable orgasm.

She was deeply content. A full and peaceful awareness of her entire body fell over her as she watched the pumps pull the milk from her full breasts in burst after burst. Somewhere far far away, there was a light knock on the door and a familiar man entered. She all but ignored him. Lily merely relaxed with a blissful smile on her face. The doctor smiled back warmly. He asked her questions and checked her scrolling data on the big display. Lily felt slightly irritated. The handsome doctor was a distraction from her growing inner bliss. She refocused her attention inward, and simply let herself purr aloud in response to the annoying man's questions. Oddly, she did not feel the slightest hint of embarrassment as she sat before him while her large and proudly displayed breasts were being milked dry.

The doctor finished talking and let himself out. Lily was happy to return her full attention to her wonderful milking. Almost immediately, her eyes rolled back and her muscles tensed as a wonderfully calm and intensely deep orgasm hit her. She felt a quivering shudder roll through her body like a wave. The intensity pulsed in perfect time with the cycling pumps that were milking her breasts. Lily surrendered to it completely, eagerly welcoming the pleasure.

Eventually the bliss ebbed and Lily sensed that it was time to return to the world. She opened her eyes to see Nurse Jessica standing beside her, monitoring her display. Lily blushed. How long had the nurse been standing there. She had thought that she was alone while getting off on her breast milking, but Jessica had been standing right there, maybe the entire time. Lily was mortified. But, the nurse appeared completely indifferent. Lily allowed herself to hope that, her indulgence had gone unnoticed. Jessica was intently watching the numbers scroll on Lily's display. Then she finally nodded in approval.

"I think we're about finished, Lily."

Lily realized that the pitch of her pumps had been rising. Each cycle was pulling less and less milk. Her numbing balm also seemed to be wearing off. The vacuum suction was beginning to become uncomfortable. Nurse Jessica pressed a button on the controls. Lily's pump and her sensors switched off. The hoses began to retract into the overhead rack as the cups fell from her breasts. The nurse found Lily's eyes.

"How was that, my dear?" Jessica asked as she began removing Lily's sensors

"Wonderful!"

"And how are you feeling?"

"Much, much better." Lily said. Her discomfort had all but vanished, and the otherworldly orgasms had been a pleasant surprise.

"Oh, I knew you would." the nurse replied flashing a grin of her own that made Lily's pulse quicken. Was the nurse on to her? Was she hinting that she knew exactly how much Lily had enjoyed her treatment? Jessica was already raising the chair back to its upright position. When it stopped abruptly, the jolt did not send a wave of agony through Lily's body, which was lovely.

The nurse had gone to the corner cabinet to retrieve Lily's bag. Lily was feeling rather good as she swung her legs off the chair and hopped onto the floor. She felt an odd swinging tug that made her look down. Jessica started as Lily let out a cry of anguish.

Her breasts were an absolute horror. In fact she could hardly even recognize them as breasts. Her usual meager buds were long gone. As were the massive swollen globes she had grown overnight. Hanging limply from her chest were now two flat sagging deflated bags. Her huge nipples pointed straight down and brushed against her toned abs just below her ribs. She gently cradled her ruined breasts and gingerly lifted them. The feeling of holding two wrinkled and empty sacks made her nauseous. She let them go, and they slapped against her belly with a dull smack that made Lily retch.

She was on the verge of panic. Lily was blinking away tears as she looked up to find the nurse's soft brown eyes. Jessica wrapped her arms around younger woman, and felt her trembling with fear.

"I'm disgusting!" Lily sobbed, and Jessica cooed softly in her ear.

"Oh far from it, Lily dear." the nurse replied "on the contrary, you are extraordinary. You ought to be worshiped as a goddess."

Jessica cradled Lily's head to her own chest as she said this. Lily felt even more disgusted as she was pressed against the nurse's perfect breasts. Jessica's words were merely confusing.

"Look up there," Jessica continued, indicating the display. Lily looked up and saw a single flashing number, "that is your production today. Over a half of a gallon, Lily. In one session, on your first day. Have you and idea what that means?"

Lily shook her head slowly.

"Do you know what we do with the milk produced by the women in our study?" the nurse asked.

Again Lily shook her head.

"We donate it to the hospital maternity ward. Not all new mothers are able to produce their own milk, you know. Your gift will allow them to provide natural and healthy nourishment for their babies. What you've done just right now can feed an infant for a week! You are incredible. I am in awe of your amazing body, and that includes these incredible breasts"

Despite herself, Lily felt the stirrings of pride. Jessica was staring at her chest with glowing respect. Then Lily looked down at herself, and despair grew again.

"But, but," she stammered indicating her shriveled sagging bags, "but these!"

"Oh, posh," the nurse replied, waving away her concerns as trivial. Lily was flabbergasted, but the nurse reached down beside her goodwill gym bag and grabbed a shopping bag from a very upscale department store.

From the bag, Jessica pulled a sports bra. It was made from a sleek and shimmering black fabric. It had stylish straps meant to cross elegantly behind her back. The nurse helped her pull it over her head. Lily groaned when Jessica gently took her deflated breast in hand and began to fold it. The feeling was both disgusting and embarrassing But Lily endured it until the nurse had compressed her ruined breast enough to tuck it away inside the bra's ample cup. Jessica repeated the process with her second deflated milk bag, and stowed it beside the first. Lily felt herself blushing as the nurse adjusted her, cupping and squeezing, slightly tugging on the bra, then shifting things this way and that. Soon, she sat back, admiring Lily's chest with a satisfied nod. She helped Lily to her feet took her by the arms, and led her to the mirror.

Lily was pleasantly stunned. Inside the bra, the ruination of her breasts was undetectable. The bra was perfectly sculpted and exquisitely supportive. It held her empty sacks firmly in place, with even a hint of perfectly natural looking cleavage. Lily rolled her shoulders, swung her arms, and shook herself. Nothing shifted, nothing popped loose. She appeared to be nothing more than a busty young woman in an expensive sports bra. Lily realized that in this bra, she would be able to train as usual.

"You see," the nurse said, "as lovely outside as within."

This made Lily blush, but she was also smiling. She was starting to feel better. Then the nurse held up a small plastic pink case. Lily recognized it and flushed.

"I'm afraid you are done with these." the nurse explained, "at least for he duration of the study."

The pills had been her mother's idea. She feared that one little mistake might ruin her daughter's athletic career. Lily had been diligently taking her birth control since she started high school. What her mother didn't know was that Lily had never had never gotten around to testing the pill's effectiveness. She found that she did not miss them as the nurse tossed her pink case into the garbage.

"I'll let you get dressed." Jessica said and excused herself.

Lily stripped off her pajama pants and dressed in fresh clothes from her bag. She slipped into her leggings and zipped a warm up jacket over her new superbra. She was lacing up her shoes when the nurse returned, carrying a silver serving tray with a shiny polished lid.

"Hungry?" she asked.

At the sight of the tray, Lily was suddenly famished. Jessica pulled off the lid with a bit of a flourish to reveal, three small chocolates, and a tall glass of what looked like orange juice. The sight was slightly underwhelming, but Lily greedily snatched up the offered treats.

"Supplements," the nurse explained, "three now, and you'll take three more before bed, a slightly higher dose due to your athletics, but if we don't supplement you, all that milk production will literally drain the calcium from your bones."

Lily chomped down the chocolate supplement squares, before reaching for the drink.

"That is a full meal in liquid form. It has all the calories and protein you'll need for your daily workout, plus vitamin and mineral supplements to replace what you've just lost."

It looked like orange juice, but was completely devoid of sweetness. Lily was no stranger to prioritizing nutrition over taste, She gulped the shake down and felt satisfied afterwards.

"Try to take things easy today," the nurse instructed, "your body has already had quite a workout, and it's not yet half past nine. There will be a care package delivered to your flat tonight, with some things to help you adjust to this change. I've spoken with Claire. She's fully aware of your needs and will look after you at your practice when necessary." Her voice lowered, becoming somewhat conspiratorial. "She's also going to hold you back after training, so you'll have the showers to yourself."

Lily's heart swelled at the consideration. The despair that had been pooling deep down inside her began to fade. With Jessica's expert care, she felt that she could get through this. Lily carried her own bag now, smiling brightly and waving goodbye to the gorgeous receptionist as she let herself out. She jauntily bounced down the stairs and into the waiting car. The driver held the door for her, and she let him, though she was now confident that she could have done it herself.

At the gym, Lily lined up with the rest of her team for warm ups. Her anxiety rose. She had kept her baggy warm up jacket on. Even with her superbra working its miracle, it would be hard to hide the fact that she had grown three cup sizes overnight. Lily didn't want to attract any excess attention. She looked nervously at Claire. The team doctor stood off to the side and flashed Lily a warm smile with a confident nod. The team stood up from a deep intense stretch and began a set of jumping jacks. Lily's heart rose into her throat, but her breasts stayed inside her bra. Everything was snug and secure. It was even comfortable. After a jog around the gym, Lily was ebullient. She found that she could easily adjust for her new proportions. She spent the rest of the day bouncing and tumbling, flipping and spinning just as before. Eventually, Lily felt comfortable enough to remove her jacket and bound around in only her fancy new sports bra. The other girls were too involved with their own training to watch her, and if the coaches noticed her new dimensions, they kept it to themselves.