Little Gold Chain

Story Info
A woman wakes up in an unfamiliar room.
1.5k words
3.94
11.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taii
Taii
2 Followers

[This is my first submitted story, but I plan on submitting more so constructive feedback is much appreciated!] [This little tale contains themes of non-consent and drugs]

Little Gold Chain by Taii

I lay staring up at the ceiling above me. Or to be more specific, the curtains above me? And one very specific thought came to my mind. This isn't my bed. Looking around I can't help but notice this isn't my apartment at all. I try to sit up, but a sudden headache makes me fall back into the soft pillows moaning.

"Ah, you're awake" I hear from my left. I cry out in surprise as I see a man sitting at a small table in front of the window on the far side of the bed, drinking what looks like coffee and reading a newspaper. "Yes, sorry about the headache. There is some water and pills next to you that should help with that."

I look to where he's motioning, and indeed on my right on a bedside table, is two pills and a glass of water. I quickly grab them and throw them back with some water. It's a usual routine for me on Saturday mornings after a long night of partying. And this must have been some party I was at, not even remembering leaving with this man. I peek over at him again and he's just reading some paper, as if having a random girl in his bed is no big deal.

I'm able to sit up better and I move to put my back against the plush backboard. "Uhm, I'm really sorry but I didn't catch your name last night..." I pull the sheet up to cover my chest, only wearing a bra. The man folded his paper, setting it down as he took another sip of coffee and put that down as well.

"No, you didn't. I do again, apologize once again. I am Boris. But you can just call me sir," He answered, standing up. I notice then that he is just wearing a robe, which he starts to unwrap and reveal a sculptured chest and a pair of loose boxers.

"What are you doing?"

"Sir," he responded.

"What?"

"Call me sir, as is respect." I stare at him in disbelief before I start to get out of bed, be damned if he sees me in my underwear. This is just too weird. But it was then I notice something wrapped around my ankle. I throw the covers back and see a leather cuff strapped around my ankle, a little gold chain attached, leading off the bed.

"What the fuck?!" I reach down to try to take it off but a little padlock has it secure, no amount of tugging could get it off. "What is going on?" I turn towards him and scramble off the bed to see he has now stripped naked and is crawling on the bed, his dick dangling below him.

"I said, call me sir," he growls and grabs my arm, his grip firm pulling me back on the bed. He throws me down and straddles me, pinning my hips down with his hands.

"Sir," I find myself saying, which surprises me and causes me to stop struggling for a moment. Why did I just say that?

"Good girl, now why don't you take your bra off for me, nice and slow," he smiles down at him, his fingers teasing the lace on my thong.

I find myself half sitting up, my arms reaching behind me to unhook my bra. I slowly slid the straps off my shoulders, and laying back down I pull the bra to one side, my C cup breasts coming into view.

"Very good, now play with your nipples just like you like," he said, one hand now stroking his cock, which has grown considerably.

I find myself complying, even though every fiber in my mind is telling me to stop, it is as if my subconscious has taken control and he knows just how to get that control. My fingers softly tease my nipples at first, circling them a few times before both hands pinch and pull my nipples hard. I moan at the treatment, the familiar feeling of me playing with my nipples before I masterbate. But now, I'm being forced to do it with a naked stranger jacking off over me. I tug them a few more times, rolling them between my thumb and finger.

"Good girl, now put your hands behind your head and leave them there, also no talking. I want you quiet except for moans of pleasure.." he smiled down at me, his eyes gleaming as he takes in my naked torso. He leans down, his hand rubbing his penis on my panties, taking my nipple into his mouth, sucking hard and teasing with his teeth. I moan and arch my chest towards him, feelings of ecstasy flowing through my body as he continues his assault. All my feelings are focused on his mouth on my nipples, him going from one side to the other. His penis was slowly being rubbed all around my panties, occasionally making contact with my clit causing me to roll my hips, begging for more.

"It feels good doesn't it? It's a new pill I'm developing," he looks up at me from where he was teasing my nipple, his tongue darting out to lick it occasionally. "It was just supposed to cause arousal, which I say we accomplished. But a side effect, which I may have influenced, causes the user to be susceptible to outside influences, like me telling you to suck my cock." He rolled over off me, laying on his back. Rubbing his cock slowly as he looks at me. "Now."

I get up slowly, the chains on my ankle clinking softly and I find myself almost eager to suck him off. I couldn't believe I just willingly took the pills thinking they were just ibuprofen. Did he drug me last night?

I find myself kneeling between his legs and grasping the base of his penis, my petite fingers dwarfed by his large penis. I couldn't stop myself any longer and was soon choking on his dick, trying to deep throat it. Which is something I've never done before, my gag reflex was always too much. But now I was able to push all of him all the way in, his hands tangling in my hair to keep me there as he thrusted his hips. I focus on breathing through my nose when I can and try not to bite him, but my jaw was open as wide as it could go.

He slows down after a few min, resting his dick in my mouth, still holding my head still. He was breathing hard and suddenly pulled me up to him, kissing me while his dick rests against my panties, which I could feel were soaked through at this point and I was gently moving it in circles teasing myself. His hands reach to my dangling breasts and pull the nipples, causing me to moan in his mouth. His teeth grab my lower lip as he thrusts against me.

"Take your panties off," he said, "then hand them to me."

I quickly shimmy out of them and hand them to him, now straddling his hips, my pussy open and glistening against the shaft of his cock.

"Open up," he said and shoves them in my mouth, the taste of my juices overwhelming my tongue and my moan that follows, as he twists my nipples, is long and needy. "Now ride me," he commands, laying back down, his hands grabbing my thighs.

I readily accept his command and rise up, grabbing his dick and line it up with my opening, the juices coating the head of his penis easily. I slowly enter it and as soon as his heads in, he thrusts his hips upwards causing him to bottom out in me. I throw my head back in pleasure, of being so full. I raise myself up off him before thrusting down again, again and again. The pleasure building in my core. His fingers brush my clit and I get sent over the edge, my yells muffled by my panties in my mouth, my world alighting on fire with the very center of my being, my consciousness in my pussy feeling his cock go in and out of me, stretching me and pleasuring me beyond anything I've experienced. My hands grab my nipples and pull them, extending my orgasm.

"Yes," I hear him moan out as he grips my hips and holds me still, his dick contracting as he comes inside me, causing my orgasm to extend to match his. I cry out in pleasure again, riding the waves that come over and over.

Soon it subsides and I feel his cock be pulled out of me and I fall to the side of him, breathing heavy.

"Good girl," he said, his hand reaching over and resting on my breast. "Now let's go shower. The chain should be long enough..."

Taii
Taii
2 Followers