Living on the Edge Ch. 05

Story Info
Mia catches Patrick and Davey at the apartment!
3.7k words
4.12
1.4k
4
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********************************************************

This story is a work of fiction any real people in this are completely coincidental. This story takes place before the covid- 19 outbreak. This is a series meant to be enjoyed with, as well. This is the final edited version, it is also meant for enjoyment purposes. I hope you enjoy the new version of this story, as I have made lots of changes from the other version. So I hope you enjoy it. Happy reading!!! It is the final edited version. This series is meant for enjoyment purposes. I hope you enjoy the new version, as I have made lots of changes from the original version. Happy reading!!!

**********************************************************

Neither of them thought this would be how their day would turn out. Davey and Patrick are now at her apartment. Davey is in the shower, while Patrick is looking at her graphic art portfolio. He sees that she has so much potential as a graphic artist. She mostly does digital backgrounds, and that is what they do need on the game they are working on. They need someone to do 3d renders for background templates. The money would be good as well, way more than what she'd be making at a strip club.

Patrick then hears the shower turn off, as the bathroom door opens and Davey comes out with only a towel around her body and another one wrapped around her head. She comes out into the living room and sees that Patrick is still looking at her portfolio. Seeing that he is really intrigued by one of the images he is looking at. She wants to get his attention so she asks, "So what do you think of my projects?"

Looking up at her as his jaw drops to the floor as sees her half-naked standing in front of him. The look he gives her as she taunts her partly wet naked body. Teasing him a little bit, as he is able to snap out of the sensual distraction that is in front of him, and says, "They are very good, I especially like your twin peaks."

Realizing what he just said, Patrick blushes as he tries to save himself quickly and says, "I mean your mountain top design, it's really good."

Davey laughs and chuckles at how cute he looked when he was trying to cover his tracks to not make himself seem like he was talking about Davey's tits and not the actual project background he is looking at.

She laughs a bit as she says, "Thank you, that project was one of the last ones I did before I dropped out."

Patrick looks at it again and takes in every aspect of her artwork. The landscape she designed looks just like it is real. The color styles she used, make the mountain tops she chose to use, really pop out of the picture. The two mountains are covered in shiny white snow. There is a white mist that circulates around them. The slight haze of navy blue colors she chose really made her artwork come to life. It makes the mountain tops not only look breathtakingly gorgeous. It also makes them look frighteningly scary if you were about to try to climb those mountains.

For the next couple of minutes, Davey doesn't say anything. Patrick is looking through more of her work. She watches him, as this handsome gentleman is sitting on her couch. She has a difficult time not checking him out when he isn't looking. He's not seen her slowly eye his body up and down. Every movement of his lips, every blink of his gorgeous hazel green eyes. The way he blushes foolishly when he makes himself look like a fool. Just everything about him is making her want him even more. She doesn't want him just as a friend, that much is clear to her.

Everything about him is exactly what she likes in a guy. He is tall, she figures he is about six feet tall or maybe six foot one. On top of that, it looks like he works out and likes to keep in shape. Patrick has very muscular arms, Davey has gotten to see him flex his arms a few times. But when Patrick took his shirt off in his car to change shirt. Davey just could not keep his eyes off his chest, his abs flexed a few times. Seeing this, made her bite her bottom lip as she slowly undressed the rest of his body.

Just like Patrick was stuck in a sensual daze, she too had shaken herself out of it once again. Patrick looked up at her and was totally oblivious to how long she'd been watching him and thinking of naughty things she'd do with him.

Davey comes over and sits down beside him, as she sits down and crosses her legs. The scent of her freshly clean body is what Patrick smells next, the smell of fresh clean hair as well. Her pheromones are intoxicating. He breathes in her scents and is starting to get lost under her spell. Looking at him as she smirks and sees he is not looking at the image any longer. His eyes glance up and down her body, as she knows he is checking her out. Leaning a bit closer to him and saying, "I'm glad you liked looking at my twin peaks."

Gulping in his throat as she says this, as she giggles and laughs and says, "I meant the artwork, silly."

"Oh I uh yeah, for sure, it is amazing to look at," Patrick responds as he blushes in embarrassment.

Davey however doesn't mind and is teasing him on purpose. He is falling for every one of her tricks. He is mesmerized by her beauty as he shakes his head and says, "Um, why don't you go get dressed, I'd like to discuss something with you."

The reaction that Davey wanted is exactly what Patrick just gave her. She wanted to tease him a little bit, just to see if he would notice her. She did this same thing with Donnie, whenever he was too busy playing his video games. He always failed at this test, miserably. Patrick aced it with flying colors, the very second she spoke to him he paid attention to her. His eyes were no longer on her portfolio, they were slowly undressing the towel off her body.

She wants him to give her this kind of attention, and the closer they get over the next few days. The more she will tempt him with little subtle teases like this.

Davey gets up as she smiles at Patrick and says, "You're the first guy I know who has asked me to put clothes on, instead of taking them off."

Smiling at her and saying, "I don't mind if you want to just be in a towel, it's your apartment after all."

"Yes it is, so what if I said this is what I plan to wear for the rest of the evening," Davey responds, as she watches Patrick gulp in his throat again.

"Ha ha ha ha, you should see the look on your face," Davey says as she cannot help but tease him and laugh. Getting up as she smirks at him and kisses him on the cheek and says, "You are so adorable."

Walking to her room as she tells Patrick, "I'll be back in a bit."

Davey walks to her bedroom and leaves the door slightly open. He is no longer looking at the portfolio. Right now all that he is thinking about is how turned on he is right now. The way she openly flirted with him so easily. The shy girl he met at the bookstore. That girl is gone, she is getting more comfortable around him. He's going to be staying here for a while. The stitches won't be coming out of his injury for at least a whole week. That means the both of them will be spending quite a good deal of time together.

Looking down at his erection that is in his pants. He sits back on the couch as he looks up at the ceiling. One thing is for sure, Patrick has never been this hard in his life.

"Uh, Davey, is it alright if I have a shower," Patrick asked?"

Hearing him ask her this, she opens her bedroom door a bit and says loudly enough so he can hear her, " I don't mind, I'll find you some clothes to change into."

"Okay, thank you for everything Davey," Patrick said.

"Not a problem, make yourself at home hun," Davey responded.

He gets up off the couch and heads to the bathroom. Just as he left the living room. Davey comes out of her bedroom and goes into Stacy's bedroom. She looks into the drawer that Stacy told her where Brian keeps his spare changes of clothes. She takes a pair of boxer shorts track pants, and a t-shirt.

Davey notices that Patrick left the bathroom door open a little bit. Probably because he knew she was gathering up clothes for him. So she comes into the bathroom. She quietly comes in and tries not to look. Placing the clothes onto the bathroom counter that is attached to the sink. That is when she turns around and sees Patrick facing away from her.

Her eyes now totally on his naked body. Seeing him through the glass as she sees him rubbing soap all over himself. Davey sees him turn around as she quickly sneaks out of the bathroom.

"Oh geez that was really close," Davey says to herself."

She is out in the hallway, as she hears Patrick say, "Davey, can you come here for a minute."

"Uh yeah sure," she responded, thinking that Patrick probably saw her spying on him in the shower.

Coming back into the bathroom as looks at her as he opens up the shower door. Looking at her as he asks, "I am having a difficult time washing my back."

Gulping in her throat as she blushes and says, "Do you want me to wash it for you?"

Nodding his head, as she approaches the shower, as he turns around and is about to put a smaller towel around his waist. Davey stops him and says, "Just turn around, it's not like I haven't seen a man's naked butt before."

Taking out a couple of loofah mitts from the bathroom counter and walls back to the shower. Because of Patrick's height, she has to step into the shower a bit. She doesn't mind if she gets a little bit wet, especially if she gets to see his naked ass with soap all over it. Gently she begins to scrub and rub her fingers up and down Patrick's back. Patrick feels her touch, as he says, "Oh wow, that feels nice."

Davey continues to scrub his back up and down until she hears a voice calling out.

"Hello, is anyone home," the person calls out to them.

"Oh no it's Mia, she's home," Davey says, as she gets out of the shower as sticks her head out of the door. Mia sees her as she says, "Oh your home."

"Yeah, I said that I would be," Davey tells her.

Looking over her shoulder as she hears the shower still running, as she looks at her and asks, "Who is in there?"

Davey blushes and says, "Uhh, it's umm."

"It isn't Donnie is it," Mia asked?"

"No, no it's not Donnie, but it is a guy," Davey answered.

Mia smiles when she hears this and says as she tries to peek into the shower more and says, "Oh really?"

"Yes really, just come with me to my room and I'll explain everything," Davey answered.

Davey leaves the bathroom and closes the door. Mia looks at her and says, "So who is he?"

"It's the guy I was with today, when you called," Davey answered.

"Oh the guy you knew from college," Mia asked?"

"Let's not stand here in the hallway, he could come out any minute," Davey says, as she brings her into her bedroom.

Mia likes this, seeing Davey acting like a love-sick high school girl is a nice change. This is the most alive that Davey has looked since her break up.

"So what's going on," Mia asks, as she sits down in Davey's computer chair.

Davey sits on the edge of her bed, as she looks at her and says, "You will not believe the day I have had."

Mia smirks as she leans closer and says, "Please do tell, I'm all ears."

Davey ends up telling Mia everything about what she experienced today with Patrick. She tells her that he isn't a friend from college, and they met today. She tells Mia that because Stacy was hounding her about who he was until she answered. Then she gets into the not-so-fun parts of the day, how Patrick caught his girlfriend cheating on him. Then she tells Mia everything else, how he injured himself. How she had to drive him around and will have to do so for the next week. Mia's reaction to her day is exactly what Davey expected her to have.

"Holy smokes, you had yourself quite the adventure," Mia said.

Taking out the business card of his as she says, "He also said he might be able to get me a job."

"Really," Mia says, taking the card and looking at it. She smiles and says, "No way, he works for this company?"

"Yeah, and he was looking at my portfolio just a while ago, he looked very impressed," Davey answered.

This makes Mia happy for Davey, especially the part about her possibly getting a job.

"I told him that the futon is his for as long as he needs," Davey answered.

Mia doesn't like that she invited a complete stranger into her apartment, but despite that, it is also Davey's home. Mia has brought her boyfriend Hayden home many times. So kindly she says to Davey, "Well I have brought Hayden home lots of times when you were home. So I have to be fair."

"So you don't mind if he stays," Davey asked?"

"No, but you're responsible for him, he is your guest," Mia answered.

"Yes of course," Davey responded, as she hugs Mia and says, "Thank you."

They let each other go, as she sees that her friend is excited and happy and, as she takes hold of both her hands as she sits beside her on her bed.

"Do you like this guy," Mia asked?"

Looking at her seriously as she says, "Yeah, I do."

"Then you have to calm down, and back off him a bit," Mia said.

"What do you mean," Davey said.

"You are just recovering from a breakup, he just broke up with his girlfriend today. Don't you think you both are going a bit fast," Mia said.

"We are just hanging out, it's not like we are sharing the same bed," Davey responded.

"Look I don't want to ruin your fun, but he's also hurting inside still," Mia said.

Mia is trying to reason with Davey, and says, "How did you feel inside when you first caught Donnie."

Nodding her head, as she gets what she is saying. Kindly she says, "Guys deal with this stuff differently. He might put on a happy face, but deep inside he's still hurting."

"All I want to do is help him. I don't know why, but there is something about him," Davey responded.

"Then be there for him, be his friend first. Talk to him, get to know him, and then when the time comes. When you've properly planted your seeds then he won't be able to resist you," Mia said.

"So you're saying, to take my time and seduce him," Davey asked?"

"Unh, hunh and I'm going to help you do it," Mia answered.

There is a knock on Davey's door, just as Mia says that as Davey says, "Yes?"

"I will be in the living room, the bathroom is free if anyone needs to use it," Patrick said.

Mia hears Patrick's voice for the first time as she smirks at Davey and says, "Oh my and he is polite too."

"Yeah, I kinda like that about him," Davey answered.

"Go on, don't keep him waiting. He is right, I do need to use the bathroom," Mia tells her.

Davey comes out of her room, and she sees Patrick sitting on the couch. He looks relaxed as he is sitting on the phone, looking at the messages on his phone. Some of them are from his work, as Davey sits down beside him. He looks up at her and puts his phone away, as she kindly says, "It's okay if you have to check your messages."

"No, that is one thing about me I cannot stand," Patrick says, "Is when I am with somebody, and they are constantly glued to their phone."

Davey smiles hearing this and says, "Yes me too, I feel the same way."

"I'm here with you, I can look at it later when you're busy," Patrick said.

Looking at the time as he feels his stomach rumble. Davey hears it as she giggles and says, "We never did eat did we."

"That is a meal, and a beverage I now owe you," Patrick says, as Davey giggles as she responds, "There is always tomorrow."

"How would you like to go on a shopping day with me tomorrow," Patrick asked?

"A shopping day," Davey asked?"

Mia comes out of the washroom, and comes into the living room and sees the both of them on the couch. The both of them don't even see how they look together. Mia sees how Davey is gliding her fingertips along his forearm. Her leg is draped over his leg a bit. They look like they are a couple that's been dating for months. Davey looks over at Mia and says, "Oh hey, why don't you join us."

"You sure, I don't want to interrupt," Mia said.

"Nah, it's fine, we were talking about being hungry," Patrick responded.

Mia laughs and says, "Well I for one am on the same page with you both."

"I know it's late, but how about I order something to eat. Just to say thank you for you both letting me stay here," Patrick said.

Mia smiles and says, "Aww, well it's no trouble at all."

Patrick gets up as he picks up his cell phone and asks, "Do you have any take-out menus?"

"Yes there are some on the side of the fridge in the kitchen," Mia answered.

He looks at Davey and says, "I'll go get them."

Mia leans closer to Davey and says, "Oh my gosh, that is who you were hanging out with all day?"

Nodding her head, as she says, "Unh hunh."

"Oh my gosh girl, he's such a cutie pie," Mia says, as she smiles and says, "How could anyone cheat on a guy that fucking hot."

"Shhh Mia, he doesn't know I told you about that," Davey tells her.

"Oh yeah, sorry," Mia responded.

"Yeah we have to keep that on the down low for now," Davey said.

Thinking about the car she saw in their parking lot. Looking at her she asks, "Is that his car?"

"You saw it in our parking lot," Davey answered.

"Yeah, it's an amazing car," Mia said.

"I drove him around today," Davey responded.

"So you handled his shifter, did ya," Mia says, teasing her.

"Mia, god you are bad," Davey responds, as she laughs and says, "Not that I wouldn't mind handling his shifter."

The two girls are laughing, as Patrick comes back into the living room as sits back down. The two girls are looking at him as they both just laugh as he says, "Okay what did I miss?"

"Oh nothing, but Davey was just telling me about how she likes to work your shifter," Mia answered.

"In your car," Davey says, as Patrick smirks and leans his head down as his cheeks turn rosy. Davey happens to look down at his crotch and notice the bulge in his pants. The thought of what Mia said about Davey liking his shifter, definitely got him excited.

Leaning a bit forward as Davey looks at Mia, and says, "Cut it out."

"I was only teasing," Mia quietly says."

"Why don't you go call Hayden or something," Davey said."

"Who is Hayden," Patrick asked?"

"Her boyfriend," Davey answered before Mia could do so for herself.

Mia sees that Davey did not like how she was flirting with Patrick. Mia looks at Davey with a weird look. Patrick then says, "So what would you both like to eat?"

"You mentioned Chinese food earlier," Davey answered.

"Yeah that sounds good," Mia responded.

Patrick takes a few more minutes as he gets up and goes to the kitchen. Davey looks at Mia and says, "I'm sorry, I don't know why I reacted that way."

"It's okay, I'd rather hang out with you both. Hayden and I haven't been getting along too well," Mia said.

"Do you want to talk about it," Davey asked?"

"No, not really," Mia answered.

"Oh hey, I talked to Jordan earlier today. You're not going to believe this," Davey said.

Mia waits for her to tell her, as she leans closer to her and quietly says, "Jordan is PG."

"WHAT, you serious," Mia responded.

Nodding her head, as Davey says, "Yes she told me and Stacy earlier today."

"It is too late for me to call her isn't it," Mia asked?"

"Jordan stays up pretty late, but usually Geoff and her stay up late making babies," Davey responded.

Mia laughs and says, "I still can't believe it. Did she say how long she is?"

"I am figuring it happened on their honeymoon, the timing would be right," Davey answered.

Mia and Davey end up hanging out with Patrick. The three of them just talk and enjoy each other's company. Mia is the first to call it a night, as she goes to her room. Patrick and Davey are on the futon, she is watching a show with him on Netflix, but as she is talking with him. She hears him snoring a little bit and sees he is asleep. It's been a long day for him, so she decides to snuggle up to him a bit. Not realizing it, Patrick in his sleep puts his arm around Davey. Leaning her head onto his chest, as she kisses Patrick's cheek and says, "Goodnight, sweetdreams."