Living on the Edge Ch. 08

Story Info
Mia catches Hayden cheating...Davey & Patrick share her bed!
3.7k words
4.54
1.6k
3
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********************************************************

This story is a work of fiction. Any real people in this story who are alive or dead are coincidental. This story takes place before the covid- 19 outbreak. It is a series meant for your enjoyment, so I hope you all like it. It will not be changed once submitted on Lit has published it. So happy reading and enjoy!

**********************************************************

Davey heard the door slam while she was in the shower with Patrick. She comes out of the bathroom, as she sees Mia is sitting at the kitchen island. Mia is hunched over and is crying. Davey comes up behind Mia, as Davey places a hand on her lower back, and asks, "Are you all right?"

Mia looks up and sees Davey as she shakes her head and answers, "No, I'm not all right."

Davey does not say anything as she is about to head to go to her bedroom. Mia stops her and says, "Don't go, just sit with me."

Looking at Mia as she says, "I'd feel more comfortable if I went and put some clothes on. It will take me two minutes."

Nodding her head as she lets Davey go to her bedroom, as Patrick is already in her bedroom. He is wearing a pair of track pants and a t-shirt. His hair is a bit messy as Davey smiles at him as she sits on his lap. Patrick places his hands on her thigh. Davey leans her head onto his shoulder and says, "I am hoping that what happened isn't what I think it is."

Looking at the door as Patrick says, "You mean with Mia."

"Yeah, I got a bad feeling," Davey said.

Mia is sitting on the couch in the living room. Davey comes back out of her bedroom and is now wearing purple and white striped pajama pants and a white long-sleeved shirt. Mia had her head resting on her knees with her face down. Just by looking at her, she knows something terrible happened. Mia looks up as she notices that Davey is beside her.

"I told you that I'd only be few minutes," Davey said.

"Thank you, you are a good friend," Mia responded.

"So do you want to talk about what happened," Davey asked?

"I think part of you already knows that," Mia answered.

"When you are ready to tell me, I will not push it," Davey said.

Patrick comes out of the bedroom. Mia sees him come out and takes out some vegetables and a cutting board. Davey looks over and goes to the kitchen as she asks, "What are you making?"

"Some spaghetti and my mom's world-famous pasta sauce," Patrick answered.

Davey watches him as he begins taking out a big pot and frying pan. He starts cooking the meat in a frying pan. Davey would prefer to help Patrick make dinner. He sees Davey sitting on a stool at the kitchen counter. As he comes up behind her and puts his arms around her shoulders, and quietly says, "You should go be with Mia."

Coming up behind Davey as he quietly says, "You should go be with Mia."

Mia comes over to where they both are in the kitchen and says, "Weren't you both going to go out on a date tonight?"

"Not anymore," Patrick answered.

"We don't want to leave you alone," Davey answered.

"No, it's ok, don't let what happened to me ruin your evening," Mia said.

Patrick smirks at her as he kisses Davey's cheek and says, "You are our friend, and we do not abandon our friends."

Kindly Mia smiles and says, "You two are the best."

She comes up and hugs them both as Stacy comes home and sees the three of them in a group hug. Mia sees that Stacy is home and the minute she walks in the door.

"Stacy is back home, so I won't be alone now," Mia tells them both.

Stacy has a confused look on her face and says, "What is going on?"

The way that Mia looks at Stacy. It is easy for her to tell that something is wrong. Mia finally caves and says, "H-Hayden was cheating on me with Amber?"

"That asshole," Stacy says as she shakes her head and grabs hold of Mia, and hugs her.

Patrick continues to make dinner as Mia and Stacy are in her bedroom. Davey is helping him as she is chopping up more vegetables for the sauce. Patrick comes up behind her and whispers, "How about we go out tomorrow night instead."

"You know we don't have to go anywhere. I'd be fine with us just staying here."

Putting his arms around her as he calmly says, "I appreciate what you girls have done for me. But I just wanted to let you know that I've started looking for a place of my own."

"Oh, I see," Davey said.

"As much as I'd love to stay here like this with you, we do need our own space," Patrick responded.

Despite her reluctance to this idea, Davey agrees with him. Because if they spend all of their time together like this. Eventually, both of them will get fed up with the other. Patrick having his place will also show her that he is responsible for himself.

"Your right, but would you let me help you find a place," Davey asked?"

"Sure, I'll even let you help me set it up," Patrick answered.

Nodding her head as she says, "But it's your place, whatever you want right. I don't want it to become like how it was with Donnie when he got his apartment."

"What did Donnie do," Patrick asked?

"He pretty much let me decorate it however I wanted. I don't want to do that with your place," Davey answered.

"I am not going to do that if I'm going to go out and get my place. It's going to be my place," Patrick said.

Smiling as Davey says, "It will give us some nights alone together."

Patrick kisses her and says, "Without interruptions and longer showers?"

"I like the sound of that. But when we find your place, let me decide on the bathroom," Davey answered.

Patrick nods his head and says, "Fine, I don't care for that, but I'll let you choose which bathroom you like best."

Davey is excited to hear him say this as they continue to make dinner together. Patrick then grabs hold of her ass-cheeks from behind as he kisses her neck and then whispers in her ear, "But I do plan to take my time finding a place."

"I am fine with mmm that," Davey says as she feels his hands grasping hold of her ass cheeks, as she turns around and tilts his chin up and kisses him on the lips. She hops up as Patricks gets a good grip of Davey's thighs and carries her around the living room. She kisses him the entire time he does that. Smiling as she looks into his eyes and says, "I can't wait to sleep with you in my bed tonight."

"Who says we'll be sleeping," Patrick said.

Davey giggles and spanks his bum cheeks and says, "I like the way you think."

Stacy comes out of the bedroom and sees Davey with her legs wrapped around his waist as she sits down on the couch. Patrick puts Davey back onto her feet as she giggles and says, "I did not see you there."

"That is ok. You have caught Brian and me fooling around a few times," Stacy said.

Davey sits down with Stacy on the couch as Patrick goes back to the kitchen and continues making dinner. It allows Stacy and Davey a bit of time to talk.

"I am guessing you enjoyed your afternoon," Stacy says with a smirk on her face.

Davey blushes and says, "Let's just say I enjoy showers much more than I did before."

Stacy and Davey talked some more after that until dinner was ready. The delicious dinner that Patrick made for them was a success. The girls immediately fell in love with Patrick's pasta sauce. Davey would lean close to him and tell him quietly, "You are an amazing cook."

Seeing that Mia had a smile on her face after what happened to her made him happy. Mia did not stay out long with them, but she did thank him for the meal. She went off to her bedroom shortly after and went to bed for the rest of the night.

Patrick and Davey are now back in her bedroom. They are relaxing together underneath her blankets on her bed. Davey is only in a t-shirt and panties. Patrick is only wearing his boxer briefs. They both are not paying attention to the movie they have on Netflix. They are both continuing where they left off in the bathroom. Davey has her hand inside his briefs as she is busy jerking his cock up and down. She is kissing his neck as she is making her way underneath the blankets.

Feeling Davey pulling his underwear down his legs as she begins pumping his big dick in her hands. Davey is now jerking it slowly at a medium pace, nice slow pumps up and down, as she places the tip of her tongue onto his cock head. Beginning to tongue jack his dick on her tongue. Davey's tongue is now playing with the pee hole while she flicks it while stroking his dick up and down. Not rushing it either, she is taking her time and stroking him slowly. Her tongue is going a bit faster on the tip.

The feeling of her moist tongue lathering around his tip feels so good. It is a mixture of tingling and wetness as her tongue flicks around and makes it extra sensitive. Just by slowly moving her hand up and down, it feels like she is jigging his tip on her tongue. His pre-cum slowly dripping out as Davey catches it with her tongue. The feeling of sticky pre-cum on her tongue as some of his pre-cum spreads onto her lips and cheeks. She continues to do this to him. Patrick looks down to see her head bobbing up and down underneath her blankets.

"Oh my gosh, that feels amazing," Patrick says as he moans.

The feeling of tingles builds up as the sensitivity makes Patrick feel like he is about to orgasm already. He pulls up the blankets as he brings Davey back up to his face. Davey's chin has a mixture of saliva and pre-cum. It shines a bit around her mouth and lips. Some sweat is forming on her forehead. Patrick takes his hand and gently glides his fingertips through her hair.

"It's my turn now," Patrick says as he smiles at Davey.

Patrick rolls over on top of Davey as she now lays underneath him. His tongue and lips are kissing all over her The feeling of his lips now suckling on her perky pink nipples are making Davey feel very aroused and excited.

His lips begin to kiss down Davey's stomach as she feels Patrick tug on her panties. She loves this as her panties are being wedged up her slit and clit of her pussy. He continues tugging on her panties as he makes his way slowly down to her thighs. His lips kissing each part of her legs, all the way from her toes to her calves, as he slides his tongue up and down her inner thighs back and forth on each leg. He does this while giving her panties a soft tug every time he reaches more towards her pussy. Davey breathes heavily and says, "Baby please stop teasing me. I can't take it anymore."

Lifting the blanket off of Patrick's head as she watches him continue his kissing attack along her thighs. This time he slides her panties to the side, to expose her beautiful pink and shaved pussy. Her knees both pointing up as they shine a bit as the moonlight shines upon her open spread thighs. She looks down and sees Patrick's head between her thighs, as she places both her hands into his hair. Tilting her head back as she feels his tongue begin to lightly flick her slit up and down.

"Oh my gosh," Davey says as she bites her bottom lip and feels his soft gentle kisses and flicks. Each one taking its tender slow time going up and down. Davey's pussy leaking onto his tongue with each gentle flick of his tongue. This makes her arch her back as she moans out.

"Oh Pat, oh my goodness, don't stop that feels so good," Davey tells him as she moans again.

Kissing his way up her stomach, as he kisses and suckles on Davey's nipples a few more times as his lips kiss and touch her neck, his hands cupping both her breasts in his hands as he massages and rubs them. Davey giggles and says, "Oh my goodness you are so playful."

Looking into her eyes as he smiles and says, "You are so hot, I am so fucking hard for you."

Placing her arms around his shoulders as she hugs him, as they kiss as she licks up his neck she takes her hands and slides her panties off, and pulls them down her thighs. Looking into his eyes as she smirks and says, "Then why don't you just do whatever you want to me."

He smiles as he places the tip of his hard erect dickhead onto the entrance of her pussy. He presses just a little bit of it inside of her, as the head slides in easily. Patrick decides to tease her just with the tip of his cock, as he slowly begins to slide it in and out of her pussy.

The feeling between Davey's thighs of wetness and warmth drives Patrick to just plunge his now throbbing erection deeper inside of her. Davey is underneath him, her legs wrapped around his waist. Her hands firmly grabbing hold of his ass cheeks, as she guides him in and out of her. Looking down into her eyes as she looks up at him and says, "Oh baby don't stop, it feels so good."

Thrusting in and out of her as he does as she asks, and continues to thrust as he takes hold of both her hands and pins her down on the bed. His thrusts getting more aggressive as she feels his whole length now speeding up faster and harder. Davey let's out moan after moan encouraging him to continue, as she just locks her ankles around his waist.

"Oh god, yes, harder baby oh my gosh your so fucking big," Davey says out loud.

Stacy and Mia who are in their bedrooms can hear, Davey's bed squeaking and her moans of pleasure echoing throughout the apartment. Stacy hugs her pillow and says to herself, "That's it, big boy, fuck her hard."

Mia on the other hand is so aroused by it that she has begun masturbating to them and is all covered in sweat. She loves hearing them going at it. Part of her wishes she could knock on Davey's door and join them.

Patrick now has Davey on the edge of her bed, holding onto her thighs, and has her holding herself up on the edge of the bed. He is behind her and is now humping her from behind. Davey is holding the bedsheets, as she keeps moaning out as she has to bury her face into the bedsheets. Patrick hears her moaning as she bites down hard onto her pillow. He continues fucking her harder and faster deeper and deeper. His body is covered in sweat as is Davey's as she looks back at him, as she smirks and says, "Fuck baby oh fuck mmm don't you dare fucking stop."

He is now on top of her as she lays underneath him flat on her stomach, as he continues to pump his throbbing cock in and out of her, as she moans out ahh baby, "I'm going to cum again!"

Whispering into her ear as he asks, "Is that your third or fourth?"

"F-fifth she moans out loudly, F-five times," Davey responded as she holds up her hand as she slaps her bed with it gripping the sheets as Patrick continues to keep going.

Holding her now up on the edge of the bed by her thighs as he is now thrusting her harder and deeper. Davey watches as his dick is going in and out of her. Patrick takes hold of her cheeks with his hands as he sticks a finger into her mouth as sucks on it. He begins thrusting harder and deeper Davey's hair flails around like it is caught in a wind storm. Her tits bouncing up and down as Patrick fucks her harder and harder, as Davey says as she moans, "Oh fuck baby, Jesus ahhhhh fuck I'm gonna cum again...ahhh fuck mmmmm god ahhhhh!"

Patrick feels the tingling sensation like he felt earlier while Davey went down on him. Now feeling the effects of everything again as Davey can tell by how he is moaning and how he is twitching inside of her. She can tell he is on the verge of cumming as she grasps onto his shoulders, as she playfully looks down and says, "Baby, I want you to splatter me with it."

Taking his dick out of her pussy as Davey drops down onto her knees on the floor off the edge of the bed. Patrick strokes himself as he tilts his head up and closes his eyes. Davey's tongue flapping on the head of his dick as he strokes himself. He then cums and shoots a big load all over Davey's body, he covers her tits, her chin and even gets some on her knees. It is the biggest load that she's ever seen a guy cum in her life. Even bigger than the load she made him shoot in the shower.

The both of them end up having to take showers again. This time they take showers individually. Davey changes her sheets and blankets after the sweaty sex session they both just had. She comes out of the bedroom and is craving a cigarette badly. It is a habit that she once was able to beat, but after she just had the best sex in her life. She desperately needs a cigarette. Stacy comes out to see Davey sitting at the kitchen island, as she comes up behind of her and hands her a cigarette and a lighter.

Davey looks at her and smirks at her and says, "I'm so sorry if you heard that."

Stacy just giggles and says, "Do not apologize for that, but I have to admit the two of you going at it, is pretty damn hot."

"OH you have no idea, how intense that was," Davey said.

"Well I heard it pretty good, "Oh Pat, oh my gosh, don't stop," Stacy says, mimicking her orgasms as she teases her.

"Oh please, I've heard you moaning when Brian does the same to you, "OH B, oh don't ahhh," Davey giggles, as she is about to light up the cigarette, but Stacy stops her and says, "This is the only one I am giving you."

Davey nods her head and says, "I know how difficult it is to quit, I've been trying to now for two years."

"Yeah well I need it after that," Davey said.

"So what's the story with you two, are you officially going out," Stacy asked?

"Well we haven't exactly put a label on it, but I think that is where this is going," Davey answered.

"Does Pat think we don't want him here," Stacy asked?

"No, why would you think that," Davey responded.

"I kind of overheard your conversation about him getting an apartment," Stacy said.

"Oh well he just wants a place of his own. We also kind of would not mind having privacy," Davey said.

Stacy looks at her weirdly as Davey then says, "Not that we don't want you and Mia around us, because we do like you two hanging out with us."

"I know what you mean, that is why Brian and I spend so much time at his place," Stacy said.

"So you get why," Davey responded.

"Yeah I do," Stacy said.

Davey finishes up her cigarette and goes back into the bathroom and brushes her teeth, and uses some mouthwash. Patrick comes out of the bathroom, with just a towel wrapped around of himself. He comes out and as he does he accidentally bumps into Mia. His towel comes undone a bit, as Mia, sees his dick. Mia's eyes become transfixed on it as she looks and sees the size of his dick. Looking up at him as she blushes and says, "S-sorry about that."

"No, I am sorry, I did not see you," Patrick said.

He helps her back up off the floor as she take hold of his hand as he pulls her back onto her feet. Smiling at him as he says, "Well sorry about that, goodnight."

"Yeah, uh, goodnight," Mia says back to him, as she goes into the bathroom and sees Davey is in the bathroom gargling some mouthwash. They both look at each other as Mia blushes and says, "I just bumped into Pat, as she sits down on the toilet and says, "I saw his dick."

Davey spits her mouthwash onto the mirror as Mia says this as she laughs and says, "You saw it?"

"Yes by accident," Mia answered.

"Quite the site isn't it," Davey responded.

Mia does not say anything as she has her hands on her knees and is now thinking about Hayden again. She begins to cry as Davey comes up to her and hands her some tissues. Wiping her eyes as she says, "So I'm sorry that just happened."

"Oh it, happens, don't worry about," Davey says as she hugs her and says, "No harm done."

Nodding her head as Mia says, "I can't believe Hayden would hurt me like this."

Nodding her head as she tilts her chin up and says, "I know exactly what you mean."

Hugging onto Davey as Mia leans her head into her shoulder and continues to cry.

*******TO BE CONTINUED*************