Living with Rachael Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped behind Rachael, buried my cock in her, and slammed away at her wildly. After the initial shock, she demanded, "More. Harder," with every thrust. Emily dropped onto the bed on her back, her face right beside Rachael's. "Fuck her!" she insisted, never taking her eyes from her girlfriend. "Fuck her good!" Rachael's throaty screams said I was doing exactly that. Emily slipped a hand slowly down her body to rub Rachael's clit. I dug my fingers into Rachael's hips, watching the pink hand prints on her ass ripple with every impact. Every slap of our hips just made me want to fuck her harder. Emily pinched and tugged at her girlfriend's nipples while I buried myself in her roughly. Rachael's rising voice froze with a grunt as she vibrated through a powerful orgasm. I eased her onto the bed when her legs gave out.

"She needs to come again before I take your ass, but she needs to recover for a minute before we do something about that, because I have an idea. So..." I presented my cock to Emily's face, and she wiggled to the edge of my bed before swallowing me slowly. She twisted her nipples as she sucked me hungrily. I sank two fingers into her dripping pussy, and she desperately tried to devour me.

When an orgasm started to build for her, I took control of my dick in her mouth and fucked her face with the same rhythm as my fingers in her pussy. When Rachael recovered she knelt above Emily's head and fingered herself slowly where Emily could see. I leaned forward to claim Rachael's mouth with mine. Emily lunged onto my cock, grabbed my hand to shove my fingers deeply into herself, and came while swallowing me roughly.

I pulled my dick from her mouth but continued kissing Rachael and fingering Emily. Emily reached up to grab Rachael's hips and pull her girlfriend's pussy down to her mouth. When Rachael started moaning loudly into my mouth, I decided to move us around and get Emily ready for the main event. I swirled my tongue in Rachael's ear before I asked, "Wanna get fucked while you eat her ass to get it ready for me?"

"In a minute," she told me before she stretched out along Emily and began to feast hungrily on her pussy. I finally got to spank Rachael in a sixty nine, and doing so made them both attack each other more vigorously.

When they were both moaning almost frantically, Rachael lifted her head. "I need dick so I can come!" she yelled. I quickly knelt on my bed and slid into her with no hesitation. Emily licked my balls a few times before she spun, sat up, and smashed a pussy-flavored kiss into her groaning girlfriend's mouth.

I fucked Rachael with a smooth, even pace for a moment before I tangled my fingers in her hair and pulled them apart. "On your knees, you wannabe backdoor slut," I commanded Emily. She immediately spun to comply, thrusting her butt into the air. "Now put your tongue in that ass," I directed Rachael. "Get her slick and loose, just like I did when I raped you." She lunged forward with a squeaky groan, gripped Emily's ass with both hands, and invaded her with an eager tongue.

Emily started screaming for both of them while I pounded Rachael's pussy. I was torn between wanting to fuck Emily's ass as soon as possible and wanting to fuck Rachael for as long as possible. Just as I started to worry I'd have to move on before she came, Rachael lifted her head from Emily's ass and moaned, "So close. Fuck me hard. Hurt me with your cock." I shoved her face into the mattress, held her down with a tight grip on her hair and fucked her as hard as I could. Her glorious screaming filled my bedroom while her pussy tried to tear my dick off.

As soon as Rachael fell over from being fully satisfied, I lunged for Emily's hips and pulled toward me. "Wait!" she squeaked. I reached around her, cupped her breasts and pulled her upright against me.

"Something wrong?"

"No, I'm just a little scared. Please be gentle." The fear on her face froze me for a second. I forced myself to calm down by distracting myself with Emily's tits, which I'd fantasized about almost as much as Rachael's. Pretty pink nipples got even harder between my fingers while I tugged and pinched them. "I said be gentle, not tease me," she moaned, elbowing me weakly in the ribs.

The fear and timidity was so alien, coming from her. I realized it was difficult to think of her as being inexperienced with something sexual. I decided I should acknowledge how hot being her quasi-first was. "I want you to think about something. Sex is supposed to be pleasurable, yes?"

"If you'd stick you'd dick in me we'd find out!" she complained aggressively.

I pinched her nipples hard and she gasped as goosebumps rippled up her arms. 'Yes, or no?"

She whimpered and rubbed her ass against me. "Yes," she said with the slightest hint of penitence in her voice.

I leaned back, slid a hand up her chest to her throat, and tipped her head back gently so she could see my face, upside down. "So, that means you didn't really have anal sex previously, because it wasn't enjoyable, right." She gasped, quickly grasping my deeper meaning.

"Will you please take my anal virginity?" she asked softly as her eyes filled with excitement to replace the fear.

"You took mine," Rachael murmured beside my ear. "You should have hers, too, and you definitely took mine. It was so fucking hot." She stretched up to look at Emily's face over my shoulder. "I can't wait for you to get the same treatment." She climbed off the bed and circled me to kiss Emily tenderly.

"Now," Rachael said with a sudden seriousness, eyes locked on Emily's. "Be the sexy slut I know you are and scream for me when you come from getting your ass fucked." She looked up at me, pointed to Emily's ass, and then shoved her tongue down her girlfriend's throat.

I pressed my cock very slowly into Emily. She whimpered into Rachael's mouth as her body accepted me. I fucked her gently, moving the smallest bit deeper with each thrust. Rachael reached down to play with Emily's pussy, making Emily reach back and dig her nails into my thighs.

"Push out, just a little," I told her. Her muscles relaxed and I sank deeply into her. She whimpered loudly, and we all froze.

Rachael cupped her cheeks and pressed their noses together. "Are you ok?"

"It's... a lot."

"Am I hurting you?" I asked.

"It's weird but not bad. I've just never had anything that big or that deep. I just use my fingers."

"Someday I wanna watch that," I told her. "Maybe I'll spank you while you do it." She groaned and I slid a little deeper.

"Maybe we'll sixty nine and do it to each other," Rachael offered.

Emily groaned again, and her ass came to rest against my pelvis. I kissed her neck below her ear. "Good job. You're definitely very tiny back here. How are you doing?"

"I'm about two minutes from either begging you to pound me as hard as you can or swearing off penises forever."

"I know which one I'd choose," Rachael said with her lips just above Emily's. "But maybe that means I'm the bigger slut here." She winked at me.

"Nuh uh. No way. I'll show you." She pulled Rachael onto the bed, dragged her legs apart, and then twisted her head to look at me. "She only got her ass fucked. I'm gonna eat pussy while I get my ass fucked. Oh! I mean get my VIRGIN ass fucked." She grinned at me. "Told you I was the bigger slut. Now, fuck my ass good." She lunged toward Rachael, burying her face between my roommate's thighs.

"That's so fucking hot," Rachael twitted through a sudden moan. "I'm very happy my new girlfriend and I are such ass sluts."

"Not as happy as I am," I moaned.

With something to distract her, I was soon fucking Emily's exceptionally tight ass with long, deep strokes. It wasn't long before Rachael was chanting, "Oh fuck!" while she did her best to shove her pussy down Emily's throat with a tight grip on Emily's hair. "Please make this take as long as possible," Rachael begged.

"What do you think I've been doing?" I groaned, barely holding back from hammering away at Emily's ass.

Rachael pulled Emily upright with her grip on Emily's flaming red hair. She shoved her tongue in Emily's mouth and her fingers in Emily's pussy. Emily moaned and shook, crushed between us. I lost all control, overwhelmed in every way. Her screaming filled the room when the crazed fucking I was throwing into her ripped their kiss apart.

I shoved Emily into Rachael, knocking them both over. Totally mindless with need, I grabbed Emily's hips, slammed my cock as deeply as I could, and then pounded her ass with an implacable vigor. I forgot it was supposed to be a tender moment, and did everything I could to destroy her.

Rachael reached down Emily's back to dig her nails into Emily's ass. "Come for us, right now," she demanded. Emily shook violently in our grasp as her orgasm tore through her. I crushed them under me and unloaded into her as my body locked.

I swam in blackness for a moment before I noticed my room was full of loud panting. Emily moved one of her legs, which sent a shock through me, causing my hips to jerk, which made Emily shriek. We all froze, but that eventually made Emily start laughing. It reminded me of our first time together, when Emily laughing with a mouthful of salad started an intimate moment that ended in a threesome on my dining room table, and ultimately the pile of bodies that occupied my bed.

I disengaged from her slowly, which sent more jolts through us. Rachael slid out from under her to go pee and fetch washcloths to clean us up. Emily was barely responsive as we arranged ourselves on my bed with her in the middle. Sleep quickly took us.

In a pile as we were, someone getting up from the bed woke me easily, though darkness still filled my bedroom. Since I could still smell Rachael's hair, I assumed it was Emily. When the mouth that slurped up my cock didn't have a tongue stud, my theory was confirmed.

It didn't take her long to get me hard. She straddled me and sank smoothly onto my dick, trying to make as little noise as possible. Instead of bouncing or grinding on me, she laid down on my chest and kissed me softly, slowly meandering down a trail from my lips to my ear.

"Don't talk," she whispered. "Thank you for a delicious dinner and a great evening." She rocked her hips and moaned into my ear. "I want you to know what Rachael and I talked about that led to tonight, aside from buttsex." She kissed me hard. When she pulled away, I could see concern and excitement on her face in the moonlight leaking through my curtains.

"I really like her, and I have for a while now. I was hoping Andrew would do the work of ending their relationship, but I'm glad you started and I finished that process." Her pussy gripped my cock tightly, pulling me even deeper inside her. She bit her lip and rested her head on my chest for a moment. "I think I could love her very easily," she told me when she recovered, turning her eyes up to mine. I was a little conflicted at that moment, since I was inside her while she admitted to potentially loving someone else, but I decided that was puritanical nonsense. Instead of feeling bad, I gripped her hips tightly and swirled them around my dick, which made her sit up, grab her tits and tug hard on her nipples.

I only got to have fun for a few seconds before she grabbed my hands to hold them still as she laid on top of me again. Her lips found their way back to my ear. "Stop distracting me. I don't wanna come before I finish what I have to say, because I can't talk and eat pussy at the same time." I grinned in the dark.

"I know I could love her, and really I already do. I know she feels the same way about me. But we also really love dick." She stroked me with her pussy a few times to make her point. "And you did something very special for her, and for me as well, that can't ever be replaced or replicated without you." She kissed me long and slow as she rocked her hips, whimpering into my mouth. "You've been a good friend to both of us for a long time, and we care about you a lot. We also really like the way you fuck." She sat back, pulled my hands to her tits, and rode me hard for a minute. The sound of heavy panting in the otherwise silent darkness told me she was ready to get fucked good, but I could tell she had something else to say.

She spun on my cock to face my feet, and then laid back on my chest. "We want you to continue to be in our lives and our bed. When Rachael and I talked about this, she told me, 'You're my girlfriend, but I'd be happy if we shared a fuck buddy who's very important to us,' and I couldn't agree more with that sentiment. If you keep feeding us and treating us well, then you'll be exhausted from fucking us before we're tired of fucking you." She sat up and rode me hard for a moment. Her breathing accelerated suddenly. "Think you can handle two horny freaks and six holes that need dick regularly? Rachael told me as long as I'm within earshot you can literally do anything to her anytime, and I can't wait to watch that. I'll say the reverse applies as well. It makes me so fucking wet to think of her sitting at the dinner table and watching you bend me over it." She froze. "Fuck. I really do have a table fettish. How weird." I saw her shrug slightly. "Anyway, she's gonna tell Andrew it's over tomorrow, and she's gonna stay with me awhile, until he moves out or she finds a new place, but I eventually want to take his room or find another place where the three of us can spend plenty of time together, naked and otherwise. We want a few weeks to be a happy couple, but you'll get dirty pictures and an invitation to make a mess on my bed soon."

She spun again on my cock to face me. "Now fuck me." I squeezed her ass tightly before smearing pussy all over one finger and tickling her backdoor. She slammed her lips onto mine and thrust her tongue into my mouth. My finger sank smoothly into her ass as my tongue counterattacked, and she came almost immediately.

"Fuck, getting totally stuffed like that is so hot," she panted as she drifted down stretched over my chest. When she'd recovered, she kissed me once more. "Now," she informed me, "I'm gonna tongue fuck my girlfriend. I want you to fuck me hard once I get going." She climbed off me and gently separated Rachael's legs without waking her. Once she was kneeling between them, she waved her ass at me and moved to lick Rachael's exposed pussy. She stopped before she got there and lurched upright to reach behind her head to pull my face to hers. "Just think about this while you're fucking me - I'll know when she's getting in the shower, and I'll be sure to send you pictures of her getting undressed to let you know."

I shoved her face between Rachael's thighs and buried my cock in her juicy pussy. She wrapped her lips around Rachael's clit and screamed. Rachael squeaked herself awake, and a few moments later, we were all equally loud. When Emily went limp after a powerful orgasm, Rachael pulled her up to her face, and then rolled on top of her. I split Rachael's pussy open with my dick and started to finger her ass, which accepted me easily since she'd been dripping wet laying on her back.

She came screaming into Emily's mouth just as I unloaded into her. As soon as Rachael recovered, she spun on top of Emily and dropped her pussy onto Emily's mouth. She also sucked every bit of come from my cock before she feasted vigorously on Emily's pussy. I fondled them both gently, enjoying the spoils of a job well done. After they both orgasmed again, Rachael hopped up from my bed, grabbed my cologne and covered her tits with it before spraying some between Emily's thighs. "He sleeps in the middle, and the first one to get him hard in the morning gets anal while she eats pussy," Rachael told Emily.

"I have the feeling we'll be calling that the Saturday Morning Special for a long time," Emily answered with a thumbs up as her eyes drifted closed.

I settled between them, and Rachael laid down on her side opposite Emily, ass against me. She took a deep breath and released it with a shudder. "Fuck, I smell good," she snickered softly. I fell asleep awash with bliss, my hands full of her tits, the valley of her ass full of my dick, and my nose full of my cologne mingled with sandalwood-scented hair.

12