Local MILF Belongs to Bully (Rewrite)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhh, hhnnn~ O-Ohh~ Oh my g-god, s-stop... Y-you're s-so.." She said between her moans.

He watched her through the blurry lens of his tears, but his expression slowly changed to... Curiosity. He felt ashamed for looking at his mom's body like this. But at the same time, the way she's being fucked, the way her ass jiggles, the way she cries out with each thrust...

He didn't have to look to confirm. His penis that he'd already pulled out a bit ago had gotten some blood flow...

"When's the last time you got this typa' dick, huh?" Roy teased. "You love this, don't ya?!"

"Hhn, n-no, no I d-don't- Ahhhh, ahhhhh!" She slightly raised her voice as the sound of the rough impact between their bodies increased.

"I'm 'boutta nut, I'm 'bouta fuckin' nut!"

Timmy's heart pounded, as he was about to witness the act of his bully ejaculating. He wasn't gonna cum inside right? Please don't, for the love of god... But he could see it happen, he pushed all the way inside, and buckled his hips, while his mom's butt looks like it just relaxed due to complete defeat, with a few sudden twitchy contractions at random intervals... And the relief briefly washed over Timmy as Roy's cock slowly pulled out to reveal the shiny huge condom he wore... At least he didn't cum inside raw.

But the sight of a Tangerine size amount of cum ballooning Roy's condom was quite the scary sight... How was that even possible? If that were released inside... Then...

"Nhhh, ah, ahh..." Mary's whimpers were muffled into the pillow as she was still face down.

"Fuuuuuuck." Roy grunted, and the video cut off again... Timmy couldn't believe it... There were no words for what he just saw... Simply put: Now what?

Roy sent a final text for the night:

[U can have ur mom back now lil bro see her next week 😈]

Did this mean... Mom agreed to do this next week again?.. What about the week after that?.. Is this what happened the very first time she went to Roy's home?! How many times would she agree to do this?! And how could he ever look her in the eyes again, knowing what she did... He didn't know whether to be angry, disgusted, or...

Time was gone for Timmy. He sat in his bed, frozen as the world kept spinning without him. Within some amount of time Tim couldn't even estimate, his doorbell rang! He wiped his tears and ran towards the door, opening it as fast as he could, and there stood his mother... She looked fine, and she was gently smiling as usual, as if nothing happened...

Timmy couldn't even speak. Mary uttered first. "Hey! Sorry for taking so long, we got a little sidetracked. Are you hungry? I got some Mickey Dee's for you along the way home if you want some..." She'd walk inside and drop the paper bag on the kitchen counter, while Timmy simply stood by the door... She's lying. She must not be aware of the fact Roy was sending videos. Timmy didn't have the heart to bring it up. He'd just keep this secret forever if it meant preserving his mother's honor and dignity...

"... T-Thanks Mom.." Timmy whispered quietly as he slowly closed the door.

"... What's wrong, honey? You sound a little down... Are your eyes red?" She said as she filled them both a glass of water.

"Um... No, nothing. I'm fine, I just saw some really sad movie playing after you left... That and I was a little worried about when you'd come back home."

"Awwwwww~... It was that sad? You cried?.. Well, don't worry about me, darling. Your mom's a tough cookie, I can handle myself! I just hope you're staying safe at home! You made sure you locked all your doors when you were alone?"

Tim fake smiled. "Yeah, yeah I did. You don't have to worry about me either..."

Wanting this to end as soon as possible, Tim didn't even bother to look at the food his mom brought him, nor did he take his glass of water. He awkwardly shifted around for a second before walking away.

"W-Well, I think I'm gonna go to bed now."

"Oh... Okay honey... Sleep tight!.. I love you."

"Mhm. Love you too."

Collapsing onto his bed, his mind was filled with a million thoughts. He was relieved mom was in fact okay, but his stomach churned at the thought of his mom continuing to have sex with Roy every week, for him... His life had suddenly gone from heaven to a complete nightmare, just like that.


SLAM - Timmy scrolled his lock combination wildly, then stormed out of the Boy's Locker Room with two particularly nasty boys following right behind.

"Why're you being gay about it suddenly, dude? You JUST said you'd let us borrow the notes." One boy loudly whispered. "Math is our next period, fucking give it to us." The other flat out yelled.

Timmy didn't say anything but "Sorry. I shouldn't have said anything.", holding onto his straps and walking away even faster, unable to escape with their pursuit. Why was Timmy now detesting helping other students cheat? Who knows. It'd likely make anyone mad, and these were 2 boys that Timmy really should've had the foresight to know that you wouldn't want to make them mad.

"Is it in your bag here? You got it with you?"

"Yeah that's a good point, let's take a look real quick-"

Hands began clawing away at Timmy's backpack, as he struggled to fight back, turn around, hold on tightly- Whatever he needed to do.

"Stop- Stop it! Stop it!"

But with two against one, he was getting overwhelmed, and all the students passing by in the hallway would cruelly keep their eyes to themselves.

Except for one particularly tall student.

"Hey. The fuck is this?" The man would tower over the three boys, looking straight at the two trying to rip away the backpack. His voice would betray his unnervingly calm expression. "Let go of Tim." Roy demanded.

The two boys looked at each other, immediately softening their grasp. They could've easily overpowered Tim, but they'd rather leave with their egos hurt than whatever Roy now had in store for them. With the embarrassing defeat of having nothing to say back, they slowly turned away, and walked with their tails between their legs, angrily whispering to each other.

Tim stared at the boys walking off, and dared not to look up into Roy's Medusa gaze. Not after Yesterday... He nervously jolted from Roy's giant hand landing on his shoulder.

"We good, bro. If some shit's going down, text me and I'll come. We got a solid agreement." He said with a smile that Timmy could hear.

"... Ok..." Much like the two boys, there was nothing else Timmy had to say. Whatever Roy would put down was absolute rule. No questions asked.

With too much awkward silence passing, Roy noticed Tim's avoidant gaze, and walked around in front of him leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. Now forced to look face to face, Tim could in fact see Roy's smugness underneath his deceivingly stoic face.

"Have fun in 4th period." Roy said, waiting for Tim to leave. And so he did, with a jittery nervous walk, brimming with with words he could never say.


The days went by as Timmy went to school, and Mary went to work. Every other day since then would feel more normal, as Tim's mind would get distracted and think about his horror less and less... But nothing would make Timmy forget what happened. Periodically, even if nothing prompted it all, he would get flashbacks of Roy and his Mother. Replaying the high blood pressure moment of first watching that video over, and over. Stoking a giant bonfire in his gut every time. Tomorrow was Saturday. He knew what Saturday's meant now...

Mary and Timmy ate pasta at the Dinner table. They had their usual conversations about school, plans, friends, etc. But the whole time, Timmy kept looking at Mary from the corner of his eye... The precious sacred woman he'd known... He just can't see her the same way anymore... Not after that video... His photographic memory made him so sick he could barely eat his food.

The images of all the times she's ever smiled, delicately helping him swimming at the pool in her one-piece bikini, revealing her busty body... He imagined cum spatters soaking her swimsuit, and a gigantic cock hotdogging her b-

He tried to distract himself by looking around the house, but his eyes always kept coming back, and the images wouldn't leave. Seeing her bring a fork full of pasta up to her lips, his mind was invaded with an image of Roy's giant cock pressing against her lips!

Timmy dropped his head low and closed his eyes. "So, mom, have you been busy at work?"

"No, things are pretty good now! I think my coworkers are calming down on all their call-outs. Silly billies." She giggled.

"Nhow about chu and shcool? Math clash get any better?.." She swallowed her pasta, then spoke deeply and softly "Is that dopey teacher still giving you a hard time?" She spoke to her fork.

"Mmm... No it's been getting better, the current subject just makes a lot more sense to me than last time." Timmy nodded... Head still filled with lewd images.

"... Are you okay, dear? You seem a little fidgety today."

"No, I'm fine... Just tired is all."

Mary nodded. "Alright, make sure you get some good sleep then."

As time passed, Timmy's anxiety grew worse. It was a restless night to say the least, and he woke up feeling tired. Today was the day supposedly... Not having to go to school today, he and Mary relaxed in their living room. It was at 6 PM suddenly, when Mary set aside her food and got up from the couch. "Oh... Sorry honey, I almost forgot I made plans with friends again... I'll be out for a little bit! The rest of the pasta is in the tupperware if you get hungry again, okay?"

Timmy's blood froze. Her lie made him uneasy. He knew what she was really about to do...

"U-Uh. Okay, mom... Bye." He wanted more than ever before to just get up, scream, tightly hug her big warm and soft waist and pull her back... But no. He can't. He couldn't. She had an unspoken job to do...

"Bye sweetheart. Love you~" She said with a gentle smile and wave, as she left the house.

Timmy sat in silence... Then picked up his phone and waited. It was all he could do. He didn't even know why he wanted to see this... He just wanted a confirmation that this was real, he guessed? His movie he put on was coming to an end, and still no text messages from Roy...

Was Roy simply trying to get him all stressed out? Maybe it really was just a one time thing, and Mom really was hanging out with a coworker right now. Please God let this be true!..

"Ohhh, what the hell..." Timmy grunted, and went to his room, closing the door, and laid down, with his phone in his hand when suddenly, his phone buzzed. He quickly opened his messages, and it was just as he feared, anticipated, and even hoped for... No. Wrong. He didn't hope for another message from Roy... But here it was.

[Lookit this 👅💦]

A video was attached. Timmy's heart raced as he pressed play. It was similar to the previous videos. Mary was face down on Roy's bed, with her big butt raised higher in the air this time. Roy's large muscular hand spread mom's cheeks once again, giving a horrid view of her wet pussy and brown asshole.

Mary moaned, softly, sounding a little shy, as if she didn't want to get loud, or as if she didn't want to be seen or heard doing this.

"You want me to tear this shit up? You want this shit?"

Mary whimpered, before gently speaking up. "Don't be so brash, young man... I'm doing this for Timmy..."

"You sure 'bout that?"

"Hmn!" Mary gasped, and her back arched. Roy was fingering her. "T-too rough!"

"I can tell you like it. I can already feel you getting wet."

"I'm just- Mmm, I'm just a little sensitive is all..."

"Take this shit for sensitive-" Roy muttered as he quickly pulled out his 9 inch girthy cock and rubbed it up and down Mary's puffy pussy lips.

"Ahhh~" Mary gasped and whimpered, and her fingers gripped the sheets beneath her. Roy slowly slid the tip of his cock inside her, and Mary's soft moans became much more audible. She buried her face into the pillow, and her back involuntarily arched even more.

"Mmmmhh!" She whined as Roy thrusted inside her, slow and deep, stretching her insides, and filling her up. Timmy felt that same sick feeling from before as he once again considered that this was the consequence of his cowardice... His own mother had to resort to sex with his bully because Timmy couldn't take care of himself... But now, he can't look away. He feels a new, odd, tingling feeling watching her plump butt get violated. She's his mother, so how could he look at her like this and get... Excited?..

That big butt. The same butt he was just pressed up against, cuddling on the loveseat...

"Ohhh fuck, look at all this ASS. Yo shit was built for black dick, you know that?" Roy groaned.

Roy's words assaulted Timmy's heart. That comforting, soft, squishy warm butt he'd hug before so many times. His mother's. It was built for Roy?.. Not Timmy? Not even just Roy, it supposedly wasn't even good enough to be for a person. All it was good for, was cock? Black ones?..

Mary whimpered, her mouth was muffled by the pillow, and her moans were barely audible. But the wet, sloppy sounds of Roy's dick penetrating her pussy and her juices getting smeared all over it were quite sharp. Roy then slowly pushed Mary down completely flat on the bed, carefully shoving deeper, deeper, deeper, and Mary's head slowly rised up with a new erotic moan! "Oh! Ahhh~ Oh g-gosh!~" He must've struck her G-Spot with all 9 inches... Her voluptuous cheeks slowly rippled, as Roy lightly increased his speed, letting her booty squish underneath him. Going all in, he leaned forward, and as he came down, he pushed himself deeper than before!

"OOHH! Aahhhhhh~" She was now filled to the brim, as Roy was viciously grinding inside her, swiveling his hips and rubbing the shaft against her inner walls.

"Yeah, you ain't going nowhere, bitch." Roy groaned as he felt her pussy grip him tighter...

Mary let her head hang in defeat. "Oh my goodness-s... Oh, oh my-..."

Roy grinned and held her waist as he began pounding her ass. He even leaned forward close to her ear to speak. "Say you like it... You can be honest. I hear you moaning, girl."

Mary stayed silent... She said no last time. But this time, something's different... Something Tim choked on, just even considering, let alone being reality. She knows he's right, but she's too ashamed to say anything... Roy noticed her silence, and took it upon himself to increase the tempo. Now, the sound of his groin smacking her thick ass was audible. "Mmh, mh, mh, mh." And each time her body bounced and shook, her moans grew louder.

"Say it... You like this dick?"

Mary could only whimper in response. She didn't say yes... But she didn't deny it either.

"You love getting fucked, don't ya'?" Roy groaned.

"... Mmmhhh~" Her eyes stayed tightly shut, as if she were in pain.

Roy responded back with more dick, giving more long hard strokes, taking his time, enjoying pressing into her soft pudgy cheeks, all to himself. Timmy clenched his chest tight as his mom ashamedly spoke without words... The humiliation of it. The betrayal of it. It only took 3 encounters between the two to start feeling this way... Yes, she was in fact doing this for Timmy. However, while she would never dare to ever admit it with spoken words, Roy, Timmy, and Mary all knew it deep down inside...

She liked sex with Roy.


The following weeks would follow formula... Things would somewhat go back to normal, and nothing of this would ever come to light or be mentioned, as Mary was unaware Roy had been filming their encounters, and Timmy would slowly get eaten up on the inside with every passing day... He'd also wait eagerly to watch his Mother's voluptuous body again and again.

However 3 videos later, something changed. In once another video of Roy fucking Mary's ass from behind, Roy would now begin to place the building blocks towards pushing the limits of how much he'd tease Timmy with these videos...

"Nnf, nnf, nnf~... Yes..." Mary quietly mewed with every backstroke. Her shame was too great to admit her pleasure, yet she'd become more audible, hiding her moans less and less with every following video.

The camera went pitch black, as Roy put his phone down. Timmy brought his phone close to his ear so he could pick up on the muffled audio coming through. It was some kind of controversial argument between the two... Timmy focused, and replayed multiple parts over and over till he could decode this horror story...

"Let me record this for later, real quick..."

"Oh~ Ooohnn~- W-What? Record?.. What do y-"

"I'm gon' record this shit on my phone for fun later."

"Mmmnnf- No, no don't do that! Are you crazy, young man? A video could get out and I-"

"Bitch I'll shove Timmy again. I don't give a fuck, we can drop this agreement right now."

"... But i-it's... It's too risky..."

"..."

"I-Is it not enough that we're... Sleeping with each other? You want a video?"

"I like to keep a good memento."

"... Oh gosh, oh jeez..."

Many sighs and moans played like a Motion Picture soundtrack, as Roy picked up his already recording phone, and began properly filming again. With a change of atmosphere. This was the point of no turning back. Timmy's ultimate tormentor, God, said 'Let there be light.' as Roy for the first time turned on the phone's flashlight. Out with the dark and dim previous video quality, the following videos would be filmed with heavy light exposure on Mary and the bed underneath her, with everything else being a pitch black void. The beautiful yet naughty sight of being behind Mary's pitch white and bright bare ass.

"Look back here. Look at me." He demanded in whisper.

"What? You're recording already?! I don't want my face on cam-"

Roy interrupted her by sliding into her G-Spot. Cutting her off with a raw moan. Roy held the power of physical sensation, no matter what she felt, if he could hit the right spot, she held no chance... She was in his hands.

The sex stopped. He was inside of her, but still for a while now... Not only would this take long if she didn't comply, but she wouldn't get to feel his sexual prowess again, would she?..

With a heavy heart full of regret, shame, and guilt, she slowly turned her head, hiding barely the side of her face, with an expression of absolute submission and worry. Looking back at the great light from the phone in his hand, she immediately turned away in disbelief. More important than her eyes locking with the camera, to Timmy, her eyes locked with his. He looked right into her eyes for the first time, as she was taking Roy's cock.

"Oh God- Oh Jesus..." This was really happening. She didn't like it, but she couldn't muster argument... Roy would continue to film, and he was fine with this reaction for the start at least. Timmy would analyze every remaining second of video, paying attention to Mary's shy reaction to being on camera. The future held great promise...

Timmy's brain paid no attention to the week that had just passed by. Everything was a blur, burning time until his mother would give another fake excuse for leaving. He finally focused his freshly scarred brain on his mother's faux innocence, waving goodbye, saying "I love you!", and closing the door.

Next thing Timmy knew, he was staring at his texts with Roy. Awaiting his new gift.

Woosh - It was sent, and Timmy, with no further thought, immediately pressed play.

To his surprise, this video was completely different. Instead of being met with the sight of his mother's ass, he was looking right at her face!

She'd look up and down with her eyes, first directly into the camera, then up above at Roy, with that same concerned face she's so prone to. It literally felt as though Timmy's heart dropped... Last time, he got to just barely see her eyes, which felt titillating. But seeing his mother's face, so big and clear up. It was like when she first left with Roy.