Local MILF Belongs to Bully (Rewrite)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nicemoms
nicemoms
83 Followers

This was the same camera quality that he'd seen her getting fucked in. Her brightly overexposed face with absolute darkness behind her, the light of Roy's phone reflected in her brown eyes... It was almost like he felt as though he was having a FaceTime call with his mother, one where she'd ask if he had a good day, they'd talk casual, and say I love you, with her always kissing the camera at the end... But now, that heartwarming concept was porn. It was a surreal feeling he couldn't even begin to explain. And then she spoke-

"You sure do like your videos, huh?" She weakly cracked as the camera pulled back just slightly to show that her head was in between the legs of Roy. His gigantic package awaiting within his gray briefs.

Timmy's eyes widened. He watched as mom's head stayed in place, but her eyes looked down at the monster she was about to tackle.

"Go ahead, Bitch. Get to it." Roy said as he pushed his pelvis up. Mary took her time, not feeling as threatened as one would imagine. "... I don't like when you use that language with me..." She whispered lowly to herself, knowing Roy wouldn't care. Her red nailed hands hooked onto the sides of his briefs and shimmied down, ever so slowly so that Roy's cock only seemed bigger the closer it was to being revealed. Then- FWAP- The bald 9 incher sprung out in front of Mary's face, making her recoil back in shock.

The spectacle hung there suspended in air, and dwarfed the composition of the camera, covering some of Mary's face... A new sensation for both Timmy and Mary- While he had never seen the erotic, scared, yet almost adoring reaction to Roy's cock, Mary had also never seen it this close up. Everything up until now had been sex facing away from Roy, and while she could absolutely feel that it was gigantic... This was something else.

Her mouth was ajar, ever so slightly. Her eyes traced it up and down. Catching something magnificent in particular, her eyes would widen in awe just for a second before-

"Aight, you done lookin', girl?" Roy grabbed the base of his shaft with his fingertips, aiming his head at her. Mary wouldn't respond. Her uncharacteristic face snapped back to reality, closing her mouth and resetting her brows and eyes- But she just kept looking at it. Clearly her mind was still occupied, but with professionalism coming back to her, she'd find a choice of words.

"... It's... Well... It's quite, impressive, young man..." She said as quietly and serious as possible, trying not too flatter too much.

Timmy could just tell through telepathy that Roy was smiling behind the camera again, since he didn't respond back. He idly aimed his cock around, and Mary's face would slowly turn to worry with her mouth cracked open again, before he slowly brought his cock right up next to Mary's cheek. She hesitated, moving aside for a second, before stopping herself... She kept looking at it in fear, as it finally touched her.

"Look at me." He whispered. She looked at him without moving.

"Open your mouth." He whispered again. And she'd obey, opening it as slow as molasses.

Timmy's face burnt a brilliant red, almost at risk of heatstroke looking deep into his mother's poor yet shamefully yearning eyes. Disillusioned, as he kept remembering that she was not in fact looking into her son's eyes, but into Roy's. He watched in slow motion as Roy aimed his cock, and pressed his pinkish/purple head against her faintly red lips. She'd stay still, letting him do as he pleased.

"Kiss it." It was already pressed against her lips. All Mary did was think for a second, then- Smooch- pressed out her tender soft lips, kissing the head with motherly love.

That kiss... It was limp, and without effort. But to Tim it was inseparable. Every time she'd kiss him on the forehead or kiss his cheek... It was sacred. The warmest feeling in the whole wide world... And now Roy stole it. His cock, that is.

His hand slowly came into frame from above, reaching behind Mary's head. Gently, he grabbed her head, with her beautiful wavy brunette hair interlocking between his thick fingers. He'd slowly push her down, and she'd comply, with her lips slowly parting wider and wider.

Mary's loving kiss was not enough for Roy. All Timmy ever wanted was her love, but Roy was an inhuman beast. He wanted to rip apart an angel, and explore everything about her.

At just 3 inches, the tapering girth stretched her mouth wider and wider, before she stopped from being pushed further and clenched her eyes. That was as far as she could go. She'd slowly rise up, and Roy would slowly push her back down. Repeat, repeat.

Timmy had never gotten a blowjob of course, but from porno, he could tell his mother was inexperienced. Either she never did this with dad, or dad wasn't this much of a struggle.

"Shiiiiiiiit~" Roy broke silence, letting go of Mary's head. Rightfully following, Mary put her delicate hand on the base of his cock, and began to go up and down 3 inches all by herself. Still slowly at that, but without his guidance.

... What had his life come to?.. How could it REALLY come to this?.. Yes, it was Timmy's fault for being such a coward- but this?.. This wasn't a porno. This wasn't endless sex with no consequences and ugliness. This was reality, and yet Timmy's life was so unreal...

He hated himself for it, but what use was hiding the truth anymore?..

His heart didn't pump, and his lungs didn't breathe.

Timmy dropped the last speck of his self-respect, and pulled out his beating red penis, and began jack-hammering it like rabbits fucking.

It seems Roy got impatient as well, as his hand came back to speed mom's pace up, roughly pushing her deeper. She wasn't capable, and with his size, there's no way it'd be possible! Her gag reflex made her convulse. She tried holding her sounds and coughing back, each time Roy pushed her down 4-5 inches. But she'd begin tapping her hands against his thighs in panic, before she'd finally make a horrid sound Timmy had never heard before.

"GLK-" She quickly hunched over and pull her head away, coughing up a storm. Roy and Timmy both waited as the beauty before them started to show her uglier, less refined side. It looked as though she were in pain, the type where you can't compose yourself of the involuntary stupid face or sounds you don't want to make.

"St-... P-Please, calm down... I-I can't. I ca-" His hand forced her mouth back onto his cock before she had to time to react! He kept up with this pace Mary couldn't handle, pushing her farther and farther! The curly waves in the ends of her hair bobbed up and down beautifully as her face winced in pain disgustingly. She kept the corners of her mouth widened so she could breathe as his cock attacked her throat.

"GLK- KKGH- GULK- GGGUUUL~" Both her and Timmy's pain was Roy's pleasure, as he breathed out "Ohh shiiiiiiit~... Yeah, thas' right, thas' right. Yea, keep on that shit, yea~..."

Gasp!~ - Mary's head shot back up to inhale sharply, hyperventilating with sweat, as she stared at the beast coated in her air-bubble ridden, thick, slobbery spit from the back of her throat. Roy, positioned it right by her head, reminding mother and son just how big and dangerous this thing was in size comparison. Disrespectfully, he smacked Mary's cheek in rapid succession with his cock, as if to wake her up, and with no energy to fight back, Mary just closed her eyes and took the smacking- But once again, before she knew it- She was back on his cock!

Roy was acting pretty ruthless, and Timmy had to snap out of his fog brain again and seriously consider: Could Roy be putting his mother in serious danger? He doesn't seem to care at her many signs of choking... He would draw a line, right?

No. He didn't care for Mary's safety like Timmy... He'd choke her if it meant he'd cum.

Up and down, Mary sputtered, coughed, spit, and bobbed up and down violently on his rod. But finally, a light in the horizon was clear once Roy finally cooed "Ohhhhh shit, I'm 'bouta bust... I'm about to fuckin' nut~..." He quickly held her head so her mouth covered his cock head, and put her hand onto his dick. Whether she just miraculously caught onto his idea very quickly, or... If she maybe felt the urge deep from her heart- Mary would jack off his cock with extreme speed, still holding onto the barrel of the gun with her lips.

"Ffff-uuuuuuuuuck! Ah shiiiit~" His cock pulsated into the mouth of Mary's determined face. With her eyes closed shut, she didn't stop vigorously stroking his cock, and even more vigorously, she'd be breathing from her sharp nose. As it went on, her grip only seemed stronger, and she slowed down her speed, as if to suck out every single last drop... This struck Timmy as new. Roy didn't ask her to do that...

His big black hand parted her bangs and stroked her hair, tucking some behind her ear as she took care of his orgasm.

"... Oh fuck yes... Show me your mouth..." She tilted her head back to show the massive overflowing pool of milky mucus pooled inside her cupped tongue. By instinct, Mary quickly reacted to almost swallowing some of it, and leaned forward to spit it into her carefully cupped hands. Getting up off her knees, she walked off frame as Roy put down his phone as well.

All that could be heard was just audio now.

"You ain't never sucked yo' husband's dick?"

"... No. Let's not speak of my husband." She kept her voice low.

"... Ain't it crazy you wouldn't have gotta suck on this shit if it weren't for Tim?"

A silence, but just through the sound of body movement, Timmy could hear that mom didn't like hearing that.

"We're not doing this. Please don't ever bring up Timmy during these... Meetups."

"I'm just sayin', thas' crazy. Most mommas don't gotta put theyselves out like this for they kids. It don't bother you?"

Another deafening silence. Timmy's glazed eyes flickered in response to his name... Him?.. In one of these videos from another dimension- they were talking about him?..


Another week gone, and another video in hand. Timmy was amused to see his mother in missionary position. Her giant sagging tits were flat against her body, and slightly lopped off to the sides of her body. Her hands twiddled her fingers just below her neck.

"Ohh~... Oooooh Y-Yes... Oh g-goood yessss~..." Mary softly moaned as Roy slowly pushed his way inside with only a third of his length strangely enough. Not only that, but he kept up his slow pace, which was uncharacteristic to say the least.

Timmy would switch back and forth from her left tit to her right, watching them gyrate in slow motion, before his attention was caught by something more important- Roy's question.

"... You a strong mom, you know that?" He'd wait for her response, even though she only stared with confusion for a while.

"... What?.. Yes... " She didn't know how else to respond.

"... Tell me... Watchu' think Timmy would do if he saw his momma like this?" He now pushed in 6 whole inches, causing her to ungulate in pleasure.

"... Don't say that... I don't even wanna think about such a thing..."

"Is it tough for you? Doing all of this for him?.."

"..."

Mary didn't want to answer. For once, she'd rather admit her pleasure, and focus solely on that... But for some reason with a dark truth that Timmy could never know, she felt a different kind of honesty today.

"... It.. It can be frustr-... No... Tough... When they're on the quieter side..."

This wasn't about to happen, was it?.. No, stop it. He wanted his mother to please stop her words right now, don't go any further.

"He always been like that?"

"... Mhm... Yes... He's a sweet heart... Conflict just isn't in his nature..."

Roy's cock went all 9 inches deep, causing Mary's shapely legs to squeeze together, and her head to shoot backwards. With the sudden stimulation, Mary would not respond to Roy's sleight:

"Psh, just call him a pussy yo."

Questioning was over, as Roy snapped to his usual self, roughly fucking Mary with great speed, gyrating her big tits in circles.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god- Ohhhhhh~"

Timmy knew what Roy was doing by asking these questions, but it worked to keep him hooked. At this point, he began paying more attention to what they said, if they said anything about him, rather than sex...

"No... He can't stay like this forever, yes..."

"I... I don't know... I don't know how long I expect to keep this up..."

"Don't say that, young man! I still love him, very much... Nothing will change that."

"I do wish so yes... I'm sure with just a bit of time, he could grow to be a fine man..."

Mom... Oh god, mom... I've failed you.

Timmy was not the same boy he was just a few weeks ago. These videos completely wrecked whatever confidence and sensibility he had in him. It manifested whenever and wherever he went. Even at school.

During his final 6th period, he'd been thinking about Roy and mom all day... He needed to quench something. Now.

He pulled out his phone instead of finishing his classwork, and began texting Roy something he could not stop thinking about. Before even answering his question, he has to clarify?

[Roy, can I ask a question?]

Sent... He expected more of a rush from texting him back for the first time... But no. Nothing. He just waited, and waited, and waited. Then finally-

[Wassup]

Here goes nothing.

[Is there anything mom said is off the table?]

Just a few seconds before he replied.

[The fuq does tht mean]

[Like is there anything she said she wouldn't do with you? Ever.]

His classmates conversed and laughed about simple pleasures and jokes from a much different dimension than the one Timmy lived in. He didn't even bother looking at the aliens, as he awaited Roy's slowly typed message.

[She say she only wanna stroke my shit at first but come the second time around her fat ass was already on my dick 😭 💀so who knows bro she prolly gonna be on some other shit next time too 😂😂😂😂 👊]

Timmy didn't really know how to take this in... It didn't really assure him of anything, so his mind was once again left to wander about lewd thoughts. That was, until Roy responded with on more text.

[But she was p srs abt nutting inside she prolly don't wanna have another bitch ass son like you if I knocked her ass up but again who knows she might change her mind 🤷‍]

Timmy completely disregarded the insult. He was more focused on this information. Cumming inside. So at least there was definitely one line drawn... No cumming inside.

[You want me to bust in yo moms Tim?😈😈🤦]

He seized up. This single sentence struck a nerve that the previous insult couldn't... He sweat bullets upon bullets, gripping his phone tightly, as-

"Timmy, no phones in class, put it away now." Mrs. Palmer spoke uncomfortably close.

Like a caveman stuck in modern society, he was caught off guard, and just stared up at her with his phone in his hands. His brain slowly recollected itself as he put away his phone and looked around at a number of his classmates who watched his odd behavior.

"Why haven't you even begun your classwork here?" She said with no empathy.

"... I... I don't know... Sorry." He hung his head low, pulling his paper towards him, and pretending the world around him didn't exist.


2 more weeks, and this video would change everything. Roy was not set out to just tease Tim with these videos anymore. Now that Mary was very much used to being on camera by now, he was out for blood. There were many points of no return throughout the entire ordeal, but this was undeniably the worst of it.

A return to the classics, the video was Roy fucking Mary's butt from behind. Yet she was not prone against the bed with mercy left to Roy this time. Instead, she was on all fours. Her demeanor was completely different from the demure exploitation of that first video Timmy remembered. By now, it looked like she was clocking in for work.

"Ohh- yes, yes yes yes... Mmm..." Mary whispered to herself, enjoying clocking in for her mandatory Saturday cock. It seemed she wasn't so scared of letting out the words anymore, so long as they were kept quiet. Even she couldn't lie to herself for much longer... Roy held onto her shoulder, doing all the work with his hips.

"You like this dick?.. Huh?.." Roy wanted her confession recorded for the first time.

"Hah~ hah~ hhhh~..." She didn't take the question too seriously, she just wanted to enjoy the sensation and keep getting pushed back and forth. But Roy wanted that answer. He leaned in closer to her ear.

"You like this shit?" All that panting breath and more straight into her ear. And now, she'd respond back just as quietly.

"... Yea-h-..." Timmy never thought his mother's voice could ever sound so sultry and sexy.

"You like it? Huh?" He just kept pushing, and she would follow his lead.

"Y-Yes. Oh yeah- yes, yes, yes~..."

Timmy was indulging, same as ever at the sight of his mother being pleased. He kept jacking at the erotica before him. In a strange and twisted way, it almost would've been completely fine and peaceful if it were kept here. Mary and Roy would enjoy their pleasure, and so would Timmy in his own way.

But no, it was time for Roy's ruin to begin.

"You know what?.." Roy pulled back from leaning over Mary. He pushed deep into her so that she'd lie prone bone again just like the old videos.

"OH!~ Oh god, yesss, ohhhhh~..." A position in which she couldn't escape from...

"... I think it's time Timmy learned everything his great momma bear does for him..."

Speechless, the coldest, most painful pins and needles kept stabbing both mom and son in perfect synchronization... What did he just say?!

He rested his phone on a dirty clothes pile in front of her. Mary's fluttering eyes rolling to the back of her head rolled right back at the phone, widened in shock. It recorded all of her scandalous, lewd, milky red sweaty face.

"W-What? Oh g-w-what did y-you ju-hust say? Ohh~" Mary could barely argue back in between her throes of pleasure, but the feeling was clearly conveyed. "N-No! D-Don't do-ohh that! Y-You can't sh-ow Timmy-ee!~"

"Nah I got this shit filmed, Timmy 'gon see his momma's fat ass gettin' fucked good. We gon' teach him to be grateful for his moms!" He said, revealing to Timmy the first sight of Roy, with his face connected to his body, viciously fucking Mary. Falling up and down, pressing into Mary's pudgy butt with force from behind her.

He wouldn't see the closeup of his dick in her pussy anymore, as the sight from in front of her meant Mary's head was covering it... But just seeing how rough Mary's body was being rocked forward against the camera, he could imagine it...

"OH!~ Ohh-OH~ Ohh-OH!~" Mary could only respond to the tremendous force of all 9 inches falling into her from a 9 inch high plunge! Roy pressed more oxygen out with her moans every time he fell into her.

"S-Stop it! T-Tu-urn that camera off ri-ight no-ah, oww!" She cried with a pleading face jumping upwards with every thrust from behind. She could do nothing but stay still under Roy, with his overwhelming power dwarfing her.

"Nah nah nah, you ain't 'gon play mommy suddenly when you been moanin' like a bitch for this dick!" With two hands now available to him for the first time, he held down her waist with one hand, and pushed her head deep into the bed with the other.

"OH!~ Oh god! Oh go-od, no no no! This ca-an't be happen-iiiing~! Ah!~" A bed-muffled voice cried. With enough struggle, Mary pulled out one arm from beneath her, and used it to weakly hide her shameful face from the camera.

"Timmy! Watch how yo' momma takes this dick!" His own words invigorated him with more fuel, getting drunk off the deviousness. "Ain't she a good mommy? Huh?.. Be honest with him, Bitch. Lemme tell ya', there ain't no way Timmy's not seeing this video, so you might as well be honest with him!"

nicemoms
nicemoms
83 Followers