Local MILF Belongs to Bully (Rewrite)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"... Y-Yes..."

Mary was panting and whimpering, her head was tilted up just by the side of Roy's, letting out all her breath, noises, and words into his ear. Her eyes were rolled up and her mouth was agape. She couldn't control her tongue from lolling out, or her saliva from dripping. Her huge breasts were violently jiggling in rhythm with the rest of her body, even when staying in place pressed up against Roy's chest. Her mind was in a haze. Everything was so overwhelming. All she could think about was the pleasure of the big black cock ravaging her pussy. She was on top, but she was the one being fucked like a bitch. She was a complete and utter mess.

Timmy had seen her looking quite messy before... But this was a bit much. Her face seemed a little too lost... Was mom okay right now?..

"Tell her, Timmy-y! She go-otta hear it!"

Timmy had no idea why, but the words came out without him thinking. "I-I like watching you get fucked, M-Mom."

"Tell he-er you like watchin' that fat ass bounce-hh!"

"I-I like watching your fat ass bounce..."

"Tell he-er you want that a-ass bounci-in' on my BBC!"

"M-Mom... I want you to bounce your ass on his BBC."

Mary could barely comprehend what her son was saying to her. Her mind was foggy, and her pussy was being violated beyond anything she'd experience up until now. Her ass was jiggling so hard with every thrust, it almost started to look fake! Like some sort of movie CGI!

"FffFffuuuuuuuuuck! Fuck fuck fuck fuck, ahhhhhh my GOD!~"

"Lo-ookit Timmy! Look how I f-fuck her brains ou-ut! Bitch can't h-even speak reg-h-ular no more!" Roy proudly preached how he'd fuck the vocabulary out of Mary's brain. He fucked Timmy's mother so hard, she started to become an empty shell. A blabbering organism only responding with deep throaty grunts and moans to the most primal form of stimuli- Roy's cock. It was her oxygen, her water, her blood.

Timmy was stunned silent at the disturbing sight... His mother was practically dead to him as is. She wasn't listening...

"Go ah-head Timmy! Cry for mommy-y! Go on!" Roy taunted Timmy, as he continued to fuck his mother's ass.

"Nn- No-... N-No, s-stop..." Timmy said, with a shaky voice. He couldn't handle the sight... The slowly dawning realization that...

"Don't you wa-h-ant yo momma to come to her senses? See h-her go back to the mo-omma you once kne-ew? Go ah-head bitch! Speak up!"

Timmy watched, speechless. Nothing but moans and wails would come out of her mouth. His mother's brain was being fried and fucked into complete mushy gore before his very eyes... Roy was right. He did in fact want his mom back. His horny brain cleared up, and he snapped back to reality, realizing he DID want things to go back to the way they once were! He wants his precious innocent mother back! He wishes Roy never came into their life! This is no good, this is too far! Enough!

"Speak up to h-her, or yo momma ain't co-omin' back, bruh!" Roy yelled louder as he bucked his hips up into her pussy as violently as he yelled, trying to drown out the sound of Tim's voice with the rapid sound of his loud backshots.

"M-Mom! P-Please... M-MOM! D-Don't! Stop!" But she never responded. Timmy could barely be heard over the gunshot sound of his mother's ass being clapped anyway.

- CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP -

"Speak up, lil' bitch! Sh-ee can't h-hear yo ass! Come on, be a fuckin' man!"

- CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP -

"M-Mom! M-Mom please, st-stop, stop! S-Stop, d-don't!" Timmy got closer, onto his knees, witnessing the brutalized ass of his mother just mere inches away from his face. Tiny tiny specks of flying pussy mucus spattered and fell onto Timmy's face. He was pleading and crying now, but Roy and Mary's sounds only grew louder and more violent.

- CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP -

"MOM! Mom, please! P-PLEASE! I-It's me, Timmy! MOMMY!"

- CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP -

"LooOOoooOOoove Cock... Ne-eed cooOOoock... Yes, fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me" She completely ignored her son's pleas.

- CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP -

Timmy could hear his own heart pounding in his ears, he realized that even though he was now screaming at the top of his lungs, his mom's ass was still louder than him-

CLAP!CLAP!CLAP!CLAP!CLAP!CLAP!CLAP!CLAP!CLAP!CLAP!CLAP!CLAP!

"MOM! Please, DON'T! I'm BEGGING YOU! Don't leave me!"

But it was to no avail... Timmy's cries fell on deaf ears... Except for one reaction-

PSSSHSSSSSST "AAAaaaAAaAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!~" Mary cried and squirted a great thick white mucus from her vagina everywhere! It sprayed all over the furniture, her clothes on the floor, their family photos, and Timmy's up-close face... Roy laughed loudly.

"She ca-an't hear yo ass, bruh-h! You w-h-as too late, she gone now-h! Yo momma-a's a stupid bitch for my dick now, ain't no goin' back! Ain't no fixin' h-this shit!"

"Mommy, please! I-I love you! P-Please!"

And just then, Mary finally croaked out vaguely familiar words- "M-My, babyyy~" Mary's voice sounded broken and hoarse.

"The f-fuck was that? That was h-all Timmy's beggin' and cryi-h-n' gotchu?! Nah, bitch. Go on and take this shit- Take my dick in yo fat ass, stupid bitch!"

Roy's hips bucked wildly upwards, as Mary was pushed down, her face and tits smashing against the armrest. Her ass was high up in the air as she was getting pounded and spanked.

"M-Mom! Oh god, please, stop!" Timmy's heart raced as he was witnessing his own mother's brutal defilement.

"Bruh I'm tellin you, she gone! Best g-h-et over it, yo momma ain't comin' back. She a stupid bitch-h for my dick now. Ain't no savin' her, she done, bro!"

Timmy covered his eyes, as his whole body trembled... Was it true? Was she not just temporarily frazzled and confused? Please no... What would Timmy do without his beloved mother?..

"Fuckin' sad bro... Can't be a man for yo mom's when you gettin' bullied like a lil' bitch, and you can't be a man for yo mom's now when she needs you most! You too late! She gone now! Lemme prove it. Bitch, whatchu love more, yo so-on, or my BBC-e? Yo son, or my black di-ick? Answer!"

Mary's eyes rolled up. She couldn't believe the question was posed, but her mind had been fried and rewired into a slut for big black dick, there was no going back... She had already admitted to her son she loved this dick. And she was so close to climaxing for the hundredth time... So close...

"... B-Black, d-dick- Ahhh, aahh, oohh, ooohhh, ohhh, ahh, aaaahhh!~"

With her response her body wanted to spray more and more pussy juice, but she was fresh out... Instead, uncontrollably, she began leaking urine, indecently staining the loveseat and floor beneath her.

Disgusting! The horror! Surely she'd have a reaction to peeing herself, but no!.. Her glazed eyes kept rolling to the back of her head... Was she actually brain-dead? Is she not noticing the fact she just pissed herself, or did she not care? Roy really had fucked her brain cells away, turning her into some infantile creature that wants nothing but sex and cum. If her body's response to the stimulus was to start defecating, she probably wouldn't have cared about that either, despite being the same person who was revolted at Timmy's toilet having a few droplets of urine around the rim, scolding him to clean it!

Look at you now, mom.

Roy grinned, looking at Timmy with a triumphant smile. "S-h-ee that shit? Yo momma don't give a fu-uck about yo ass! Yo momma just lo-o-o-ove dick now! Hahaha!"

Timmy's tears continued to stream down his face. He was broken and devastated, but his cock was rock hard, and the tip was dripping pre-cum.

Roy slapped and spanked Mary's ass ruthlessly just to salt the wound. However it didn't even seem like the ass of Timmy's mother anymore. It was just a red splotched, big, giant, pile of flesh to fuck and rape endlessly. A test to see just how brutally hardcore something could be fucked. Faster, stronger. Timmy couldn't move. His body was shaking, and his heart was racing. He couldn't do anything but watch, as his dead mother's ass bounced and jiggled.

"Bitch, you even kno-ow wh-ho Timmy is? Who is he, bi-h-itch? Answer."

Mary was barely lucid. Her eyes were rolling back and her tongue was drooling. "A-Ahhh, ohhh, a-ahhhh, ohhhh~"

"Speak the fuck up!"

"I-I, ahhh, n-nooo, I- I don't- Ohhh, mmmmhhhh, I d-don't knowww~" Piss still leaking down her leg.

Timmy's eyes widened and his jaw hung open. The truth was revealed, she had lost herself. His mother was no longer there, just an empty shell. She had truly become Roy's cock-sleeve. Timmy couldn't do anything but watch what was essentially the corpse of his mother get fucked. This giant, busty, voluptuous simulacrum made of flesh, was being stretched and abused in unimaginable ways. Soon, Roy would probably literally rip it in half and fuck the wound. Its huge fat ass being eviscerated and plowed in a cruel inhuman fashion. Roy used his labored breath to laugh at Timmy's weeping.

"Bitch tell this lil' kid, I'm go-onna nut in yo pussy and kno-ock you up."

"L-Little o-one-OH~ He... He's g-gonna... O-Oh, ohhh, a-ahhhh!~" Mary struggled to even form a sentence, her tongue was drooling, and her voice was shaky.

"OHHHH GOD!~"

"Ah, ahh, a-ahh, C-Child... T-Timmy... Timmy! D-Dear, I'm sorry, I- I'm sorry, but he's g-going, to- Mmmmm~" Mary's brain would recognize her son just enough to give this final message. Timmy trembled as he heard what would essentially be his mother's final words.

"What, bitch?!"

"H-He's gonna b-breed me-ee-ee... He's gonna cu-um in my pussy-ee-ee and n-knock me up! Oh god!~"

"You ready for this Timmy?"

Timmy watched in shock and horror as Roy grabbed both her ass cheeks hard, as if he were seriously trying to rip them apart. He began thrusting harder and faster, and her pussy squelched and gushed.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!~" Mary screamed, and her whole body was shaking, her pussy was convulsing and clenching, and a clear substance began to spurt out uncontrollably once again! Timmy's jaw dropped and his eyes were widened, he was speechless. He watched in awe, and then, with one final thrust, Roy bucked in balls deep and grunted with malice, and Mary let out a deep guttural moan. Timmy never heard his mother speak in any tone but that same falsetto motherly voice. It was as if even her vocal cords changed.

He came a torrent's worth. He went so deep that Timmy believed he impaled her guts, reaching all the way to her brain, and injecting it with an endless amount of putrid cum. Killing her, and making her into nothing but a fuck toy.. It'd explain her change.

"Fuuu-huuuuuu-uuck."

"Oooooohhh, ahhh, ahhhh, oh, oooh, h-hhhh."

Mary stayed completely still against Roy's shoulder, her sagging boobs pressing against his chest. The two let their chests rise up and down in synchronization, as they catched their breaths.

Timmy could feel his dick throbbing and leaking, and the knot in his stomach was burning. It couldn't get worse than this... Could it?.. He could barely even breathe at this point. In fact, it didn't feel like he breathed for the last... Hour, was it? He felt just as numb and dead as his mother at this point. Roy grinned and pulled out all 9 inches from her used, abused, and ruined roast beef textured pussy. Her labia even longer and droopier than before. Simply put, Roy came, he saw, and he conquered.

He lifted the giant raped and abused pile of flesh atop him, setting her ass aside so he could stand up right next to her, pointing his cock at her tired face... His cock was somehow still erect, shiny and glistening underneath the creamy scummy coating of Mary's pussy... How was this possible? Did he not just finish?

"Suck it, bitch. Clean it up."

Mary was limp, her eyes were shut and her body was still. But her instincts compelled her, as her hand reached out, and grasped the thick cock. Her cute tender lips that she'd used to kiss Timmy's cheek oh so many times, now parted and wrapped around the tip of his bully's massive cock, as she slowly sucked the head.

"I ain't even done yet, I'm still ready to nut on yo face, bitch."

Mary was breathing through her nose since her mouth was so busy. Her eyes were still shut, as she slowly bobbed her head back and forth, her mouth and tongue were rubbing, licking, and serving the one and only, big, long, black cock.

"Bitch, look here. Look up at me."

Mary's eyes weakly opened to lustily look up at Roy, with her mouth still around his giant shaft.

"Tell him. Tell him you love this black dick."

Mary looked over at Timmy, with just as much limp effort. She pulled away from the cock, and her hands covered her mouth. Timmy sweated bullets as he waited for his mom to speak.

"Bitch, say it. Tell him you love this dick."

"... Timmy, honey... I- I really, love his big black cock."

"And who do you have to thank?"

"Timmy, Sweetie... Thank you for introducing me to this big black cock... I love it oh-so much..."

"And how did he do it?"

"... Thank you for being such a lame, wimp loser of a son... So that I get to fuck Roy's magnificent black cock..."

"Good. Now tell him I'm gonna nut all on yo face."

"... T-Timmy, dear, h-he's going to... 'nut' on my face now..."

Timmy just swallowed, and nodded with everything his mother said. Yes. Thank you, mom.

"Bitch, don't act shy, we all know you a slut. Get down on yo knees already."

Mary slowly sank down onto her knees. She looked at her son with a pitiful expression, her eyes slowly closed shut and her mouth was open, her huge breasts were hanging below her, and her face was flushed.

Timmy's heart raced as Roy grabbed her chin and angled her head upwards to look right at him. He stroked his cock and pointed it right at her face.

"Fuuuck, watch this, Timmy. You're about to see me bust a nut all over yo momma's pretty little face."

Mary's eyes were shut, and her mouth was still open. She was so grateful for this moment. Not only did she get to receive Roy's magnificent sex, and a lifetime supply of his cum in her womb- but she gets a facial as well in the same day? She thanked Roy, her Son, and God himself.

Timmy couldn't take his eyes away from the sight. So shocked and horrified, his brain shut down and went into damage control mode. It compensated the horrific sight by trying to remind him of all the good memories. All the beautiful sights of his once mother...

Her dressed in her buttoned white blouse, loose flowing cardigan, and tight fitting jeans, smiling with arms wide open for a hug, picking him up from his first few days at school. Her wavy hair blowing in the wind like a dolled up Hollywood actress.

"Hi Honey! You have a good day at school? Make any new friends? Come here~"

Her dressed like the beautiful princess of his favorite video game, when he asked for it to accompany his costume on one Halloween. Her elbow length white satin gloves, holding his hand tenderly, walking down the night street for trick or treating.

"Let's stop by Joseph's house here! I know he has full-size bars! This'll be our biggest haul yet!~"

Her in the same usual attire of a thick sweater, long skirt, and slippers. No one else but Timmy and mom at home with their tiny dinner table for two. The dark room only illuminated by the candles on the chocolate cake in front him, baked by his mother herself. The walls decorated with 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY'.

She looked beautiful, lit up by the warm orange glow of the light.

"Happy Birthday to you~ Happy Birthday to you~ Happy Birthday Dear Sweetheart~"

She lightly pinched his cheek, and he pulled away with a smile.

"Happy Birthday to you!~ I love you so much, come here~"

Unable to hold herself back, they hugged tightly.

...

... No more.

Naked, sloppily on her knees, mouth open for his bully. Sweat all over, sticking various strands of messy hair to her face. Timmy's brain didn't shut down for long enough...

He wished it could shut down forever.

With a few final grunts, Roy growled and released hot, steaming, off-white rope after rope onto Mary's precious face. "Ohhhhhh fuuuuuuuck yessss~" Roy would moan with sadistic pleasure at ruining and breaking Timmy's mother from the inside out. He was now officially marking her as his own property. Landing all over, the first spurt was long, covering a straight line all the way from her chin to over her head. Then a lazy shot drew a line over her eye, landing on her eyebrow, almost like a battle scar. The next was a big glob, smothering and dripping down both sides of her sharp nose. All of these left strings falling into her mouth, filling it up on her lightly cupped tongue. Another fourth giant glob right on her forehead, the Jizz kept slowly dripping all the way down to join the other puddles of cum on her nose and eyes, causing her to slightly wince and relax. Glob after glob, it didn't stop, and Timmy watched every single spatter of milky cum cake and ruin his mother's flushed milky red face, like the icing on a cake. Here lied Timmy's mom, with a completely cum-covered face. Her eyes stayed shut and her mouth hung slightly open, as the cum slowly dripped from her lips and onto her huge, soft, plump, voluptuous breasts. Some of it even bubbled as she moved her lips.

"... Damn, that's a pretty fucking picture. Now, look at yo son."

Mary slowly turned her head and looked at Timmy. His eyes were wide, and his mouth was agape.

"Say goodbye to yo son, dumb bitch. We leavin', think I'm 'gon share her with a few homies of mine at they crib." He trailed off with cracked up spitty chuckling.

The busty wax dripping ghost stared at him without opening her eyes... He could just barely make out a crack of her pupil underneath her running mascara and dripping cum. He could tell, just by this tiny detail, that she looked right past him as she said:

"... G-Goodbye, Honey..."

Timmy sat catatonic. Mary wobbled to pick up her big pudgy body, and was slowly escorted to the front door by Roy.

Not even bothering to put on clothes or clean up; Mary would follow Roy's instructions verbatim, absolutely hypnotized like a zombie. Never would this woman ever find herself going outside naked, and especially soiled. If Mary knew this would happen to her at the start, she would've been positively petrified. But here she was, not the same woman she once was. With a broken mind, she did not mind one bit that she'd show her dirty cum covered naked body to the world.

The boy could only stare, as Roy slowly closed the door behind them with one hand, and tightly grabbing a piece of Mary's ass with the other. And the last image Timmy would get to see of his mother in person, would be her flushed, red and bruised plump doughy butt dripping with copious amounts of cum oozing out of her abused meaty pussy, as she didn't even bother to look back at her son one last time.

In fact, he didn't even get to see that in complete bareness. He could only see it hidden between the tightly gripping cage of fingers that was Roy's hand.

Roy, for the last time, gave it one final, powerful, mean SPANK for Timmy to see, from under her cheek, sending his hand into the air. This spank was personal. It bounced up, and then it fell down... He watched from afar, mesmerized, analyzing every single lump of fat, every single atom of her butt, rippling and jiggling in fine detail for what felt like forever. He wouldn't look away until it stopped, yet it never did. And just as it continued to jiggle for Timmy's eyes -