Local MILF Belongs to Bully (Rewrite)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SLAM

He was staring at the closed door. The silence of the house was deafening.

It was over. Timmy's world came crashing down. His mother was gone for good.

Weeks later, Mary still had not come home. Timmy would stumble through his house like a zombie, waiting for his mother to come back. And yet she never would. Timmy knew this deep down inside. But it was a nice dream...

She would never answer his text messages either. Timmy tried calling her workplace, and even her coworkers never heard back from her... His last resort, Dad, the man he hadn't spoken to in actual years, was of no hope as well... She really did change into a completely different person. She threw her life away, her role as a mother. For Roy. More specifically, his cock.

The closest form of connection Timmy would still have was through a website. One that Roy would've have sent to him, in fact...

'REAL AMATEUR MILF BBC GANGBANG PART 4 ' Was the title of the video Timmy would click on. Again, and again, again...



Call your mother right now, and let her know that you love her if it's been a while. Show her great love and support, and live a happy life together. Most importantly, cherish her greatly while it lasts. Remember that this is just fiction.