Local MILF Belongs to Bully (Rewrite)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"N-No! Stop! Please! W-Why are you doing this?!" The air headed motherly comedically cried out to the bully of her own son.

This was borderline rape. But Timmy sat there paralyzed. His mother was being hurt. Roy was really hurting her...

"Well bitch, whatchu' gon' say? You jes' gon' let him see you cryin'? Dontchu' need to be a strong role model for his ass?" Roy said with anger, SPANKING one of her big fat ass cheeks, causing a jiggly ripple. "OW!~ Ohhh~..."

Mary's head was looking down and away from the camera, with her hand hiding her, but now that she was forced into this nightmare scenario... She had no choice... He was right. This was going to be absolutely traumatizing for Timmy. So in that case, she might as well make it the least traumatizing depiction possible. She couldn't even believe this was really happening... But so be it. Without changing her hiding posture, she spoke out to her own flesh and blood.

"H-H-Hah~ hhh- Hah~... T-Timmy... S-Sweetheart..." She didn't even know how to begin this insanely twisted and fucked up speech... Nothing would sound right. Nothing at all. So instead, she broke. "... I... I'm... I'm s-so sorry. I'm so so sorry y-you're seeing thi-is, H-Hone-ey..."

"That it? You ain't gon' tell him how much you love him? You love him, bitch?"

"Hhh-Hhh-eee-yYes!" She struggled to croak her answer.

"Then say it!" He spanked her other butt cheek causing more beautiful ripples of fat, awakening a cruel devious pleasure inside Mary at the absolute worst time possible.

"I-I love you, Sweetie!.. I love you... So so m-much..." She said with her eyes practically rolling back, and her tongue flopping out from the pure ecstasy.

"You take this dick cuz you love him, right?"

"Y-Yes..."

"Then tell him!"

"Timmy, Sweetie... I... I'm doing this for you, Sweetheart... I l-love you so m-much... D-Don't look-" But her word of advice would be overturned by the man in charge.

"Nah nah nah, take a good long look, Tim. You should be grateful for your moms bruh, look at what you're putting her through! Lil' pussy bitch!" With both hands, he took hold of her gigantic ass and started raping it as he pleased, at his merciless speed. Timmy just watched on, broken, with his heartbeat never leaving his ears, and his eyes never being clear of tears.

His mom's ass was being CLAP CLAP CLAPPED, and there was nothing he could do about it.

Roy pulled up her waist with one hand, and fucked her sloppy, meaty pussy with no restraint. Her butt was being rammed into viciously, and with his other hand, he pulled her up by her hair and brought her face up close to his phone. Mary was forced to look at the camera with her tongue lolling out and eyes fluttering. A face a mother should never show to her son, but alas, there it was shown in full, up-close, excruciating 4K detail with nothing to hide. She could feel her pussy getting stretched, her G-Spot getting destroyed, and her clit getting rubbed. The stimulation was so strong, it was making her eyes roll up uncontrollably! "Timmy... T-Timmy, darling- Ahh, ahhh!~ Ohh, ohh, o-ohhh myyy god!~ D-Don't look! Don't watch!"

And yet he'd disobey his mother's commands. He leaned closer, watching her lewd unsightly face bounce up close into the camera rhythmically with every thrust from behind.

"Yo momma a fuckin' slut now, Tim. This bitch gonna cum. Take a good look, and just know this is what your momma does for you."

"Ahhh! N-Nooo, d-don't say that! Aahhh, oohhh, h-honey... I-I'm sorry, I'm- Oohhh, I'm a-ahh!~"

She couldn't finish. The intense orgasm had her screaming. She clenched her pussy tightly and came. Roy groaned and pulled out his cock, stroking it and shooting his hot ropes of milky, yet almost off-white cum all over her paler in contrast, voluptuous cellulite ridden ass. Mary collapsed and fell limp on the bed. She could barely breathe. "Hahhhh~ hhhh~ hahhhh~ hhhhh... Ohhhh..., oh God..."

... A condom... He wasn't wearing a condom this time...

"... Look at yo momma now, Tim." Roy said, aiming his phone to the cum-covered mess. She lay humiliated, giving up protecting her dignity. She knew her son would see, but she gave up... She let the sight of her naked, face down, and her spanked butt abused with cum all over for her son to see. A mom is supposed to always look strong for her son... But she met her match. Roy was the doom that would overpower Timmy's precious momma bear into submission.

Roy walked over, and gave Mary's right ass cheek a mean tap, so he could show Timmy his mother's jiggling ass, but this time, covered with his cum that would slowly drip and shake with the ripples of her fat butt. Roy gave one last middle finger.

And then, the video ended.

Timmy sat, staring at his phone in disbelief. The image of his cum-dripping mom was seared into his mind... She admitted to loving Roy's cock, she knows Timmy saw this video now, she fucked Roy raw... He couldn't keep pace with the millions of thoughts racing in his head. The worst part is his mom had yet to come home... What was he to say? They both knew the truth now. No matter how much he tried to prepare himself for how to act and what to say, none of it stuck. Nothing could prepare him for this moment.

It would take what felt like eternity for her to come back home as well. Timmy could've sworn at some point, she would've just been so ashamed that she wouldn't come back tonight. But then, his door opened, and his mother stepped inside with shame, her clothes hastily put on, and her skin looking faintly flushed... It seems she didn't put effort in trying to seem untouched, as there was nothing to hide anymore... Neither said anything to each other... Until Timmy broke the ice.

".. M-Mom."

"... Yes, Sweetheart?"

"..."

"... You- You watched it, didn't you?"

"... Yes."

"So... S-So now you know..."

"Yeah..." No. You wouldn't believe just how long I've known this was happening, mom.

"... Um."

"..."

Both stared at the ground. What else was there to say? Everything and nothing at the same time. Instead, Mary just kneeled down to give Timmy a big hug, clenching him tightly. Timmy did the same, burying his face into her shoulder.

"... I'm sorry, Timmy."

"... M-Mom, I-..."

"I'm so, so sorry, Timmy... I-I did it to protect you..."

Timmy felt weird knowing that she also just admitted that she enjoyed having sex with Roy... The protection excuse is only partially true. Did she forget this herself?.. Did she just want to pretend she never said that?..

"But, I-If you really hate me, I understand."

"... I don't... I still love you, Mom."

"Oh, Honey. I'm so glad. Thank you. I love you so so so so much..."

They remained in the hug for a while, before Timmy finally spoke up.

"M-Mom, why... Who..." He couldn't even follow onto the next statement. His brain was too fogged up. "... Just... Tell me... A-Are you still going to see him?"

Mary slowly leaned back away from the hug... It seemed she needed every precious second of that slow movement to think about her answer for some reason...

"... Well..." Mary sighed, and gave too long and uncomfortable of a pause before her answer... Tim wanted to look at her face to figure out what she was thinking already, but he would die instantaneously if he looked her in the eyes after this.

"... He... He said he'd still bully you if I don't..."

"... Y-You don't have to! I can take care of myself now! I don't want you to have to do this for me! Seriously, it's my fault for putting you through this!" Tim miraculously built the courage to look at his mother in the eyes with a pleading face. Despite Timmy's absolute brain rot and degradation at this point, all he still wanted was just his mother's love. After this traumatic experience, he'd take that over no bullying any day! He was willing and ready to go back to the way things were!

He said this as if he also just wanted to completely ignore the fact that Mary enjoyed the sex... He might've had so little respect for himself that he acknowledged it on his own, but he still had too much respect for his mother to even think about it currently... But to his utter betrayal, Mary wouldn't follow the charade.

"... It's... Um, it's okay, Honey. I want to make sure you're protected. I won't let him even show himself around you... Okay?" She said as she petted Timmy's head of hair.

No... Mom, don't say that... I know it's not the protection you're thinking about... Don't do this to me...

"B-But..."

What could he do?.. What could he say?.. Timmy knew this was essentially a lie. She was pretending to do this for Timmy's protection... But in reality... She didn't want to stop seeing Roy... With so many balled up emotions, Timmy couldn't even push himself a little to argue or bring this up... He just wanted to go to bed already and try to forget this the best he could.

"... O-Okay." Timmy went along with the lie.

"... I love you so much, Sweetie."

"I love you too, Mom."


Timmy and Mary would barely communicate with each other as much after this... Not once would they ever talk about this again this following week. They'd lock themselves in their own rooms, and keep their eyes to themselves if they were forced to be near each other. If they needed to speak, they kept it to the point.

"Have you eaten yet, Dear?"

"Yeah."

"Okay..." She replied somberly.

With each following day, their relationship would only slightly repair, as time is the great healer of all wounds, but this coming Saturday was very different from every other Saturday. It'd be a sign that their relationship could likely never be the same.

Tim left his room, and looked from the living room to the kitchen. His mother was nowhere to be found...

Checking her room, she wasn't there, nor in the bathroom. It was 6 PM. I guess it was about that time... She must be so ashamed that she didn't want to even wave her son goodbye, with him knowing she'd be getting fucked by his bully. So instead, she left without words.

[She got a lil cold shoulder now that shit was embarrassing 💀💀💀 👅💦💦]

Roy captioned this video. A change of pace, Mary's revolting disgust to the thought of her son watching must've changed her acclimation to sex. Instead, she opted for a simple hand job. Without finesse, she white knuckled the salami stick girth monster, and pumped her fist up and down.

"Ohhhh shiiiit~ Damn yo mom's good at this, Tim..." Roy whispered with a smile during Mary's performance. And off-screen his mother could be heard quietly retorting back. "... Timmy, ignore what Roy here says..." It bothered her to hear, but not enough to raise her voice or stop what she was doing now, was it?..

The next 2 Saturday's videos would be just hand jobs as well, but Roy would continue to mention Timmy, and Mary's resolve wouldn't hold for much longer... She fought back at it less often. This made filming the videos feel like some alternate reality venting space. Where Timmy and Mary could say and feel things that they would never acknowledge or bring up outside of Saturday...

"Timmy get any ladies himself?"

"... No. He doesn't."

"I can teach him how to get pussy. Why don't we film some sex ed, teach him how to treat a woman?"

"... Why are we discussing this?.. Enough."

She deflected the embarrassing questioning until his cock volcanoed spurts of cum straight into the air, falling right back onto Mary's gripping fist. She'd squeeze out the droplets of his cock, with his cum making a slick lubricant. Finally she'd let go, showing the milky mucus mess coating her delicate hand.

The videos were straight to business. It was strange that all 3 knew Timmy would watch, making a more awkwardly quiet atmosphere than before... Mary knew she was essentially performing for Timmy now, so this would influence her now quieter attitude.

"Timmy still opens and watches these... That ain't a lil' weird to you?"

"..." She had no words. She would never say such a thing to her own son... But yes. It was in fact, weird. "... Timmy, Darling... I don't think you should be watching these..." She hoped her motherly advice could just end this trauma by putting it all under the wraps, even though deep down, she knew her son would continue to watch... What a terrible mother she was.

"Get some bitches on ya dick, Tim."

"... And Sweetheart, don't be like Roy here... You're a good boy, I know that..." She tried to convince, even though Roy was getting the better end of the stick.

"Oh fuck, I'm 'bouta cum, I'm 'bouta cum." He let her know, and without any help, Mary quickly brought her face into frame of the video to cover his bell end with her lips, quickly jacking off faster and faster to finish. "Ahhhhh shit! Ahhhhooooohhh my God..." She sucked out every last drop without being asked or demanded...

In the next video, Timmy would be reminded that his mom was just a woman at the end of the day. She too, craved and needed stimulation just like anyone else... Hand jobs wouldn't do for too much longer, as this video went back to a familiar sight.

[She already back to the classics 😂😂😈😈]

From behind, her pussy was being plowed as her ass was being clapped. It'd been how many weeks since she last had sex with Roy?.. She couldn't remember anymore. She just knew she needed this.

"'Member how good this dick feel? Huh? Huh?" He moaned into her ears, demanding an answer much like that traumatic video. Just a few videos ago, Mary would've remained quiet or dismissed the question... But finally losing herself to the pleasure, she just wanted to forget about Timmy for just one second. Just one second!

"Hahh~ Hhh~ Hhh~ Y-Yes..." She'd never spoke so quietly before. Timmy was still lingering in the back of her mind, but her ecstasy was right at the forefront. She admitted it once again for Timmy to hear. Oh well, they would never discuss this after this video was done. Just enjoy it while it lasts, enjoy it while it lasts...

Then Roy would once again up the ante.

"Ohohohhhh~ yes, yes, yes, yes..." She lay flat again, letting Roy work his magic, obliterating her G-Spot, scratching that impossible itch she could never ail with anyone or anything else but Roy... She didn't care how embarrassing or inappropriate she looked. She didn't care if her fat butt she was ashamed of jiggled savagely, she was so close to the edge! So close! Please, just let me cum, let me cum!

But Roy pulled out 8 inches high, and stopped. Frozen in place, his voice boomed.

"Thank your boy for being a loser so you have to fuck this cock."

Mary choked on her own soul. What? What did he just say?! Such a nasty demand. What was... No, the edge was moving away from her, oh God no, please don't leave!

"Hhh~ W-What? I-I..."

He sunk his cock 2 inches deeper between her mountainous cheeks. "Say it or I'll just jack off onto your face, Bitch." He threatened to steal that precious feeling she needed oh so badly? How cruel! No! She needed that, it was not fair!

... And so, she would not know whether it was her heart or her brain taking control in that moment... But she'd do what she must.

"Hhh~ Hahh~... Ti-... Th-Thank you for being a... Loser... So I have to f-f... Fuck this cock..."

The coldest chills ran over Timmy... She'd never said fuck before. Nor cock. In his entire lifetime with her... What an amazing time to reveal it. The milestone was rewarded promptly by Roy plunging all of his length in at mach speed, giving mom the brutalizing ass treatment she wanted.

CLAP CLAP CLAP "OH! OH! Y-Yes! Yes yes yes yes yes! Ohhhhhh!~" She jiggled and rippled underneath him violently like never before, and with one particularly deep buckle from Roy, Mary's head shot up to scream from the bottom of her throat. "OHHHHHHHHHGHGH GOD, YES!~..."

She dropped her head, and clenched her teeth, wildly kicking her legs around while convulsing... She must be experiencing something quite amazing that Timmy would never be able to understand.

Roy liked that sentence. He'd keep using it in his future videos, becoming something like a trademark. Mary wouldn't resist either, now that the bandage was ripped off.

She lay down her back, with her thick legs raised high into the air to allow for clear entry of Roy's 9 inches to sink deep into her missionary pussy.

"Thank your boy for being a loser so you get to fuck this big cock."

Not the 'have to fuck' from before... He wanted Mary to admit what she REALLY felt. As honest as possible. She cherished the fact her son was weak, so that she GETS to fuck this wonderful cock every weekend.

"Hahh~... Thank you for being a l-loser... So I get to f-fuck this big cock..." Staring into the camera at what would be Timmy, she still trembled and hesitated at saying the words fuck and cock, yet it was quite easy for her to call her son a loser, wasn't it?..

Next video, her face was once again up close and personal to the camera, as Roy caressed her cheek and hair. Her mouth opened by itself, and he used his thick fingers to infiltrate and play with mother's oh-so soft tongue.

"Thank him for being a loser so you get to fuck this big black cock." He whispered.

"... Thhank yhou for being a loosher, sho I get to fuck thish big black cock~" She lustily enunciated with fingers pulling at her lips...

Big black cock... Timmy repeated the words in his head...

Watching his sweet mother acting so promiscuous, nastily playing with saliva, praising someone's cock... He forgot how much she's changed. She'd act quite familiar outside of these videos, but these were a glimpse into a person he never thought his mother could be... This was so far removed from who he thought Mom was... That mature, conservative, sophisticated, demure, yet silly goober of a woman... How could she be the same as the woman who was on her knees, slobbering on black dick like a whore, being filmed by her sons bully... And enjoying it?..

Even the porno's Timmy would watch were never this hardcore... He'd only ever click on Amateur videos of real adults having sex... That to him was mind blowing enough... But his mother surpassed that. She was a real porn star.

The next video would serve to push the knife into Timmy's back even deeper.

Before the sex had even begun- Before Roy had even gotten into position- Just as the camera started to roll- Mary lie flat on her stomach, waiting for Roy to dock again. And she'd speak without Roy's command...

"Thank you for threatening my loser son, so I get to serve your big black cock..."

And just like that, Roy rewarded his pet.


The weeks went on and on. Mary would continue to visit Roy, and Timmy would continue to await his on-demand videos. Roy would casually continue to mention Timmy and openly experiment with new angles of filming. The truth was revealed long ago, but it felt as if now more than ever, there was no secret anymore. There was no drama. They were all in secret, unspoken agreement that every Saturday, Mary would drive from home to get fucked by Roy, and they would film it for Timmy to watch at home... A dysfunctional relationship between mother and son to say the least, they rolled with the punches.

A twisted and demented situation it was. One would struggle to call this in any way shape or form "Good"- but it would be much better than what Roy had in mind. And as always, good things never last forever. This was the beginning of the end in Roy's ulterior plan. This upcoming Saturday was the big day...

It was Friday, and Timmy had gotten home from School early, thanks to a ride from a friend's mom... He often asked for rides now. But once Timmy's mother arrived home, she carefully put her coat and keys away without saying hello to her son. It wasn't weird to them anymore, they just didn't do such a thing as often anymore. She clasped her hands together and slowly walked to Timmy on the couch, looking as if to say something important.