Local MILF Belongs to Bully (Rewrite)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"... Honey?.. I have a question to ask..." She said with a concerning strange expression.

"... Yeah? What is it?" Timmy looked up at her.

"You see... Roy is going to have family over next week. So... We won't be able to have our meeting at his home... He asked me... If it would be okay to have our meeting... Well- Here. At home... W-Would you, be okay with that?"

Timmy froze, his eyes widened, his hands shook... "... You... Y-You two... Are gonna do it here?"

"Yes.. If you don't feel comfortable with it, that's..." She let her useless afterthoughts trail off- neither were really listening... The ball was in Timmy's court.

Timmy felt something strange brewing inside... He would watch Roy and his mom together... In person? Face to face? Not over video?.. His higher self snapped backed to reality and reinstated that, this isn't normal... You shouldn't WANT to see this. But it was set in stone by this point, that Timmy had a curiosity in watching his mother... His mind raced, and his gut dropped at the concept of witnessing this in person...

Was he really about to do this?...

"... Uh... U-Um... Sure... It's fine..." Timmy nodded without answering confidently. He just wanted to break the awkward silence.

"O-Oh, well... Thank you, Honey." Mary said with a hurt smile.

"No problem, Mom." The already ominous gears were turning in his head. He feels as if he's made the biggest mistake one could make... Why was he dragging himself down even deeper? It was a mistake that he couldn't help but take for some strange paralyzing reason.

With enough silence dispersed, Mary tip toed around to her bedroom door "... Y'know, i-if you ever start feeling uncomfortable about it... You can always let me know, Sweetheart..." Mary shyly croaked from around the corner with great shame.

"... Alright. Thanks, Mom."

"... Good night, Honey. Sweet dreams."

"Good night, Mom."

Mom's words didn't reassure him. They only made him feel even worse, and even more guilty.

Everything up until Saturday felt like a blur. All Timmy could possibly think about was overwritten with images of his mothers fat ass being pumped and spattered with cum. A hot tumultuous knot grew tighter in his gut with every day.

And on the surprisingly early morning of that fateful Saturday, Timmy and Mary watched TV on their loveseat together, when really, they both knew they were really just waiting for the time to come. Sweaty hand in hand, a particularly loud knock rang on the door. Both Mary and Timmy turned to look at it with no words... Mary got up, slowly walking over, checking the peephole, then opening the door to reveal none other than Timmy's Doom, Mary's Conqueror, the Fucker of all Virgin Mothers. Roy.

From Timmy's perspective, his dark complexion in contrast to the bright light of daytime behind him made him look like a towering tall dark shadow. And that's exactly what Timmy saw him as anyway. A dark monster.

He grinned, looking at Mary, then to Timmy, then back at Mary. Reaching down behind her, he grabbed and squeezed a handful of Mary's plump ass, giving a tiny pat afterwards.

"Mmm." Mary softly moaned, but didn't push away. She simply smiled with hesitation, and moved out the way to let him inside.

"Wassup, Timmy." Roy said as he took a look around the house. The world couldn't be any quieter once Roy walked in. His presence in Mary and Timmy's home changed everything. Coming over to the couch, he looked right at Timmy with a smile. "You tryna' stay here? Move over I'm 'gon sit here."

Roy's casual attitude made this all the more embarrassing. Timmy awkwardly stood up and moved out the way, not trying to make eye contact. At this last second, his anxiety peaked, all the voices in his head reinforcing him to get out of here, and that this was a bad idea! "... I-I was actually just gonna go to my room anyway.."

"What? Nah nah, chill. Stay and hang with us, Tim. This yo house ain't it?"

"... U-Um... Okay..." Timmy stuttered and froze, as he forcefully sat back down on an ottoman facing the couch. Detesting Roy's words were not even a concept in his brain currently due to his current paralyzing fear.

"Thanks for havin' me over lil' bro... I think this'll be fun." He said, looking up at Mary as she slowly walked besides Roy.

Mary looked over at Timmy with slight hesitation... She knew at this point Timmy liked to watch, but her higher self chimed in as well, bringing reason back to the table.

"... Sweetie... Are you sure you're gonna stay here?.. You're not gonna go to your room?" She said, quietly hoping Timmy would come to reason as well, and leave... But alas-

"... N-No. I'm okay." Timmy said, quietly.

Mary sighed... Her son had let her down once more, at this vital moment...

No more excuses or reasoning to delay the inevitable. She awkwardly stepped from side to side, looking back and forth at the floor before Timmy and Roy- Until she finally began to slowly remove her knit sweater at a snails pace. The sweater would not come free easily, and held onto Mary's chest for life as it lifted her giant breasts. As it was coming up, Roy and Timmy's eyes were fixed on her.

And as it popped off, Mary's tits dropped with the weight of the world. Two soft, giant, milky colored mounds bigger than her head, resting in her cups.

Left with just her long skirt, slippers, and bra, Mary took a deep breath, and reached behind to gently unhook it. Beautifully and majestically, her perfectly ripe, slightly sagging boobs dropped free. Roy had a look of commonplace satisfaction, while Timmy was simply frozen. He couldn't believe he was actually seeing his mother's tits! In person! This was the real deal! Her bra fell, and her huge pale globes lightly swayed in place. Her dark nipples stood puffy. Timmy felt his blood run cold, as his mind was clouded with the thought that this was real... That the naked body of his mom, is actually in front of him...

"Yo momma's got some nice fat tiddies, Timmy. Damn!" Roy chuckled.

Timmy didn't know what to do with himself. He was still staring and unable to move... His mouth hung open, and his eyes were wide. Mary smiled with embarrassment, as she placed her hands over her tits. She tried to cover them up a bit.

"Ah- Ahh, y-yeah." Timmy stuttered, unable to take his eyes off her.

"You wanna see me suck these tiddies, bro?" Roy asked with a grin, looking at Timmy.

"Uh-" Timmy's mind was running wild. He didn't know whether he should accept or not. He wasn't thinking, he was just feeling and taking in the moment. "... Yeah..."

"Hhn, mm, hnnn." Mary moaned softly, as her hands were pushed off, and Roy latched onto one of her tits. His big pink tongue ran over her nipple as he lightly suckled on it. Roy's big lips dwarfed and enveloped Mary's big areola.

"Ahhh~" She moaned and her knees buckled.

Timmy watched, and his throat felt dry. He wanted to speak up and tell them to stop. This wasn't right! It shouldn't happen! But the words couldn't come out... He wanted this... Roy moved his hand and cupped her breast, and his mouth opened up, taking a bigger portion of her tit inside his mouth. All to himself...

"Aaahhhh, ohhh, hnnn!" Mary whimpered, as her fingers clenched his head. Timmy's breathing grew deeper, and his hands trembled... "Oh god.." He whispered to himself.

Mary looked down and saw her own son watching her get sucked on... The humiliation and embarrassment filled her mind. Her face was red, and she wanted to cover up, but how could she with such a large man taking control of her body like this?

The sucking sounds grew louder. And Mary's whimpers became moans. Roy's other hand reached down, and began tugging at Mary's long skirt.

"Come on, lemme see that fat ass."

Mary's heart skipped a beat. She knew it was coming, her instincts were telling her to resist, but she didn't... Her waistband inched down to choke her plump butt, showing the pale cheeks budging out ever so slightly.

"Daaaaaaamn!" Roy said, pulling the band down even more, and a little more of her pale, soft, thick ass was exposed. He released the breast from his mouth, noticing the black lacy lingerie panties Mary was wearing!

"You came prepared, huh?"

"... Y-Yes..."

"Damn, you a freak. Look at this shit, bro. Yo momma's got sexy panties on, she look good in that shit! Don't she?"

Timmy nodded, and his eyes were fixated on the small portion of her ass popping out. His face was red. Roy looked up and grinned, his hands moved to the bottom of her ass cheeks and squeezed.

"Fuck, this shit's so thick."

"Ahh, w-wait." Mary uttered. Roy ignored her as he kept his eyes on Timmy.

"Timmy how many times you nutted, watching this shit get pumped?"

Timmy's heart jumped at the question. "U-Uhh..."

Mary blushed, and looked at her son with a pitiful expression. She didn't have it in her to defend him... All of them knew it was happening, what else was there really to say?

"Oh man, I can't believe we're doin' this." Roy laughed. "This is some freaky shit, bro. How you feelin'?"

"I-... Um..." Timmy looked up. He couldn't even describe the conflict of feelings that were rushing through him.

"... He's nervous, dear. We should slow down." Mary's red face shyly spoke to Roy's hands groping her ass.

"Nah nah nah, that ain't it... You look a little too excited... Maybe you wanna get a taste of yo momma?"

Timmy froze in fear. His whole body was stiff and his heart was racing. His eyes widened, as his brain tried to process what was just said.

"That's enough, sweetie.." She retorted a little stronger. She wouldn't allow any further teasing of her son. She wished she had the sensibility to stop all of this completely...

Roy grabbed her waistband with both hands and quickly pulled her whole skirt down all at once. The soft thump of fabric hitting the floor was all that could be heard, as they were both stunned into silence.

Her huge, pale, voluptuous ass was bare and exposed, with only her black lingerie panties in the way. Both Roy and Timmy would notice something about her panties... Behind her, on the elastic band was a small tag... They leaned in to look closer.

On this tag, was a Queen of Spades... The letter 'Q' inside.

Mom... No...

Her lightly cellulite sprinkled thighs, her pale cheeks, and her fat, plump, doughy ass were on display, as Roy grabbed her hips and dug his fingers into the flabby flesh.

"Mmm!" Mary whimpered softly, and her hand covered her mouth, her big boobs hanging like pendulums. Timmy couldn't believe his eyes. His mom's fat ass was right in his face. Her panties were tight, and her ass cheeks were practically popping out from beneath.

"Yo momma's ass is so damn thick, bro. C'mon bruh, you ain't never see strangers eyeballing yo momma's ass? You ain't never imagined a stranger wanna fuck yo momma?"

Timmy didn't respond...

"This here is a thick ass, Timmy. Look at it. Grab it."

Timmy paralyzed at first, felt the warmth inside him building. After watching all of these videos... After paying such close attention to his mom's rippling soft ass cheeks... He now has the opportunity to see it up close. He slowly rose from his seat, his tiny hand shaking as he extended his arm. He was afraid to do it. The closer he got, the more his hand trembled, but as he finally made contact, a warm sensation overtook him. His fingertips lightly pressed into her butt cheek, and the warmth was intense. He felt the soft, slightly lumpy, fatty flesh under his fingers. He slowly, gradually, and carefully placed his hands fully on her cheek. It was soft and heavy.

"Ohhh~" Mary whimpered. Timmy's eyes widened at the sound, as he realized he had caused her to moan...

Roy grinned. "Whatchu think, bro?"

Timmy was silent, his heart was racing. No words could truly describe how he felt right now.

"Yo momma got the best ass, don't she? Lookit. Look how fat it is." Roy quickly accompanied his speech with a nice SPANK on her open left butt cheek, causing Mary to seize up a little, letting out a cute quiet yelp. Timmy was frozen in place, watching the rippling fat of her butt in slow motion... He couldn't think of a thing to say, he could only stand there, with his hand on her ass.

"... Now watch me fuck this shit." Roy ripped the fantasy and pleasure out of Tim's hands, as he pulled Mary close by the waist, to stand over Roy in this new cowgirl position.

She stood above his lap, looking down at him with her legs spread apart. She leaned forward and supported herself with fully extended arms holding the loveseat behind Roy.

"O-Ohhh!~" She gasped and moaned, as her panties were pulled down. Her legs lifted up with help of Roy's hand, letting the damp panties roll off her ankle, and fall onto the floor. Once she looked back, Roy's thick black cock was revealed! It was just as long, thick, and veiny as the videos, but somehow felt more intimidating once finally seen in person. Timmy's mouth was agape, as the fantasy was taken from him, and replaced with reality. The reality that a huge, monstrous and evil black cock was about to ravage his once innocent, sacred, and precious mother... The head of Roy's cock played against his mom's flabby drooping pussy curtains. It was a sight he'd never forget, as her legs shook, and her head tilted back.

"Ooohhh!~ Oh my goodness-s!~" She whimpered and whined as she slowly descended onto his cock, impaling her. It stretched her, and the wet sounds of her vagina squelching struck the room. "Ahh! Aaaahhhh!~"

Timmy could barely hear his mom's voice, all he could hear were the lewd noises coming from her gushy pussy. His heart raced, and his mind was blank, his eyes were fixated on her ass, and the image of his mother's pussy taking a cock, was something he'd never thought he'd see face to face. Mary's legs trembled, and she cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure, as her insides were trying their hardest to accommodate the giant dick inside her.

Timmy couldn't take his eyes off the sight, but his body couldn't stay still, as he sat back down on the ottoman, his erection was obvious, and throbbing. Roy reached up and grabbed her waist, slowly pushing her down until his entire 9 inches were sheathed inside her.

Mary's toes were hidden, but most definitely curling tightly underneath her slippers, and her whole body was shaking. She had tears in her eyes, as she held the armrest behind Roy, and looked down at him. "Oh god, oh my g-god, yes yes yes yes!~" She'd slowly stand up a little higher, then squat down for more.

Roy grinned. "Come close, Timmy. Lookit how much I'm stretchin' her shit."

Timmy couldn't believe his ears, but he found himself nodding and leaning forward to look. Her fat labia was split apart, and her dark pink, wet, sloppy pussy was holding onto Roy's impressive veiny girth for dear life.

"I ain't even gotta do shit, lookit her do it all by herself!"

"Ahhh, ohh, ahh, ahh, ohhh, ahhhh~" Mary was moaning and crying, and her pussy was getting stretched and filled to the brim, with each passing second.

Roy grinned and picked up one leg of hers, resting it folded atop his thigh, and he would do the same with her other leg as well. Mary sat completely on Roy's lap, looking right down at him, and he'd rip off her slippers as well. He began lifting her heavy ass, and letting it drop up and down. Letting his cock squeeze out, and sink back inside again, and again, and again.

"Say it. Say it for Timmy. You love black dick, huh? Say it."

Mary slowly looked back over her shoulder through her bobbing. She looked at Timmy, her own son, with a teary, shameful, yet lustful expression.

"H-Honey, I- I- Mmh!"

Roy slapped her ass, making it jiggle. "Go on!"

"... Ahh! T-Timmy, darling, I- Ooohh!~ I-I, l-love- Ahhhh, oohh, ahh, ahhh!~"

"You love what? You love this big black cock? Huh? Huh?!"

"Oooohhh, y-YES!~ I-I love his, big, black, co-co- Ahhh!~"

Timmy's blood was boiling. His stomach felt queasy.

"Timmy you gotta man up bro. Watch how a real man handles a woman."

He suddenly wrapped both arms around Mary's waist, pulling her torso all the way down, leaning flat against Roy's chest. She let go of holding onto the loveseat, and embraced Roy's big shoulders instead, as he leaned backwards. Her huge ass still lay resting on his pelvis, slightly lifted into the air because of how far forward she leaned. Roy took advantage of this vulnerable position, and began thrusting and pistoning upwards repeatedly into her pussy, causing her huge jiggling ass to ripple in focus!

"Ahhh! Ahhh!~ O-Oh my god! Oh my g-goooood!" This new position was so ruthless, so fast, so good, that it absolutely melted Mary's mind. She loudly let out her pleasure as her G-spot was being brutalized at record speed!

"Aahh! Oohh, ah, ahhh, ahhhh, ahh, aahhh, o-oooohhh!~" Mary's eyes rolled up as her tongue drooled and her mind was overwhelmed with pure, unbridled pleasure!

"Bitch, tell yo son! Tell yo son to watch how a real man does it!"

Mary could barely hear the words. Her mind was clouded and hazy, but her instinct responded. She did as her master ordered. "T-T-Timmy, t-this is h-how, a-a man, o-ooohhh!~" Timmy watched, speechless and awestruck, as his mother's fat ass bounced and jiggled, with every powerful thrust. It was absolutely hypnotic.

"This is how a man what? This is how a man what?!" He barked as he began ruthlessly spanking her ass over her deep guttural moans!

"Aahhh!~ ooOHHHGHHh~ OHHHgghghhhhh~ a-aahh, t-this is h-how a real m-man, fucks!~"

Her red nails clawed deep into Roy's muscles, and his hands held her tighter by the waist as his hips kept bucking upwards. His cock roboticly pistoned in and out of her sloppy pussy, the wet sloshing noises echoed in the room, and Mary's ass clapped even louder against his pelvis- CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-CLAP!

"Yesss, oh my GOD! W-Watch how a r-real man does it, T-Timmy, Sweetheart! Ohh~ my GOD!"

Timmy was in awe at how loud his mother's pussy was squelching. He'd never seen or heard such a thing before. It was a surreal experience, watching a thick cock pump in and out of her pussy at such a scary speed, and hearing the obscene sounds that accompanied it. This almost looked unsafe. His freakishly huge dick was plunging in and out so fast, abusing her hole so awfully that Timmy could've sworn this might leave some long term damage!

"Is Timmy a man yet?! Huh?!" SLAP!

- CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP -

"N-nh-hhh-nnno~!"

- CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP -

"Oh yeah?! What is he then?! Huh?!" SPANK!

- CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP -

"H-hhhh-he's~ Ohhghhh- m-my boy's a w-w-wimp... H-He's n-not a man!"

- CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP -

"Who's the man?! Who's the real man?!" SLAP!

- CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP -

"Y-Y-You are, Roy, Ho-oney!~ Y-You!~ OHHH!~"

Timmy couldn't feel the proper reaction to his beloved mom insulting him like this...

She didn't mean it... She was just lost in ecstasy again... Right?..

"H-Hy-You see this shit -Tim? -Hhuh?" Roy teased through a deeply labored breath, befitting of the Olympic marathon performance he was committing on Timmy's mom's pussy.

"... Yes."

"H-Hy-You see thi-is pussy gettin' wrecked?! H-Look at her. Look how fa-at her ass i-h-is. She looo-oo-oove this shi-it."

"I-I see..."

"Th-hen tell yo momma. Tell he-err how she take this dick! You like watchin' yo mo-omma get fucked, right? You like watch-hin' her juicy ass bounce and jiggle-h?"