Lodgepole Creek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas sighed at hearing that.

"Most of the coloured folks in Lodgepole Creek come from Georgia," Mary shared. "We's all from plantations that were nearby each other. The other two girls that work here were also born to their masa, they're passing too."

When Thomas looked at the other women, then at Sammy, she said," They're natural born women."

"Sammy is the only one in here with something extra down there," said Mary as she grinned at her."

Sammy blushed before looking at Thomas and saying, "How was it that you figured me out. Only the coloured folks that knew me when I was little know about me."

"Shoot. You were a girl even when you were a little one," stated Mary.

"I knew some girls like you when I was living in Nashville," said Thomas while holding eye to eye contact with her.

"I thought you were mighty pretty for a man," said Mary with a clear insinuation.

"I wasn't one of them," said Thomas. "But I thought highly of them.

"Wouldn't matter if you was," stated Mary

From there one topic led to another as Thomas was enjoying spending time around the two. Before he realized it the afternoon had turned to early evening and men started showing up after a long workday to have a drink or eat supper. He was startled by a huge heavy hand on his shoulder a second before Buck said, "Eve-nin Thomas." Then he stood beside him at the bar and ordered a beer.

"Hey they-ah Buck," replied Thomas.

"Still here huh," he responded with a laugh just as Mary walked to a table with the cold beer.

"Yawl come sit over here," she said. "Buck I'll get your supper."

"Yesum," he replied.

"Is that beer cold?" asked Thomas.

"It sure is," said Buck.

"How is it compared to regular beer?" he asked.

"I love it," said the big man. "Specially after a long hot day over that hearth."

"Mary, can I have a cold one please?" asked Thomas.

"You sure can sugar," she replied as she went to get the beer. Then she stopped and said, "Do you want some supper too? It comes with the beer."

A moment later she handed him the glass and he took a sip. "Ahhhhhh, that's delicious," he exclaimed.

"Anything you get from me is gon be good sugah," said Mary with a laugh, before looking at her husband and saying, "I'll be right back with supper."

"Your wife is a hoot," said Thomas.

"Yeah, but she dead serious though," said Buck. "That gurl got some good coochie on her. She'll sell it too, if you want some," he expounded just as she returned with their food.

"Shoot, I'll give it to him as pretty as he is," she said with a laugh as she looked at Thomas.

"Let me know if there's anything else y'all want, ok," she added as she went to greet another customer.

"It must be nice being so pretty to women," Buck said with a laugh.

"This is the only way I've ever been, so I don't know," replied Thomas as he started eating.

After swallowing he said, "I had some girls like Sammy working for me back in Nashville, but they were all single. Don't you mind your Mrs. working?"

"I look at it like this," Buck began. "That extra money she makes from selling it helps put food on the table for our four kids."

"When it comes to her giving somebody some of her punani just cause she wants some of their dingus, I don't mind cause I know how much she like to fuck, and I like seeing her happy." Then he ate some food before holding his gaze on Thomas for a few seconds. "If she want to give you some that's alright with me, as long as she tells me about it when me and her get in bed together."

Thomas's cock throbbed at the thought, but he played it cool and only said, "I appreciate it."

~~

Given that Thomas didn't have anywhere else he wanted to go, and he was enjoying getting to know Sammy, Mary and Buck so much another day had passed and he was still in town. On Wednesday Dick Doone surprised him by stopping by his hotel room and encouraging him to stay in town until Monday's Council meeting. Two more days went by as he bounced back and forth between his hotel room, Bucks livery stable and the saloon that was going to belong to Sammy if the Town Council was fair to her.

After spending every evening at the Lodgepole he decided to stick his head into some of the other saloons in town on Friday night to see what was doing. When he went into the Southern Belle, every soul was white and it was quickly apparent that it was the kind of place that Red Wagoner would enjoy. He didn't stay there for long.

Shooters was rough and rowdy, and a good place to end up dead, especially now that they had the types that used to go to the Hogg Ranch.

The other saloons he went into ranged somewhere between the two.

He'd seen enough around ten p m and headed back to the Lodgepole Creek Saloon to closeout his night. As luck would have it his and Mary's paths crossed when they were in front of Bucks livery stable. She was walking home after her shift was over.

"Hey there Mary," he said with genuine respect.

"Hey handsome," she responded in her usual flirtatious way. "Have you been out tomcatting around with other saloon girls?"

"Yesum, I guess you can say that," he replied and grinned.

"Take it from me, their kitty ain't as good as the Lodgepole Saloon girl's honey pot," she said while smiling.

"I wouldn't know about that," he assured as he felt his cock begin to stiffen unexpectedly.

"That's your own fault," she pointed out as she was enjoying being able to talk to him without people all around them. "I told you I'd give you some of mine."

"Yesum, you sure did," he acknowledged

"The offer still stands," she said warmly. "And to tell you the truth, I had a pair of paying customers tonight who didn't stay on top of me long enough to finish the job."

That was the first time since he met her that he felt like she was being serious about giving him some pussy and his dick was as hard as his saddle horn because of it.

"I'll be honest with you," he said. "I thought you and Buck had been teasing the whole time about you giving me some cooter."

"Naw sugah, we wasn't playing," she said, in a lustful voice, "We as serious as we are coloured." She then stared at him for a second before glancing at the livery stable. "We can go in here and put a blanket on some straw," she said, then she giggled and added, "I've done that with men before."

Something about hearing her share how lusty she was made his balls swell a size bigger, and suddenly the fact that she was a big woman didn't matter to him anymore.

"Right then," he said as he looked all around to make sure no one was paying attention to them.

He gave her a minute to get things situated after she went inside, then he looked around one more time before following her into the stable.

When he walked in she was already sitting on the blanket biting her bottom lip and balancing herself on one hip. "I can't believe this is happening," she said as he joined her. "You're such a pretty man and I'm just a big ole saloon girl with a husband and four young-uns."

"All I see is a big ole sexy woman," said Thomas as he leaned in and mashed his lips onto her thicker ones. They parted without hesitation and Thomas slid his tongue into her warm wet mouth. Her thick tongue bumped and ground with his for a few seconds as he wanted to assure her that she wasn't going to be a quick meaningless fuck to him. He owed that much respect to her and Buck.

He kept kissing her until she decided that she'd had enough warming up, so when she laid down he knew she was ready for him to mount her. After propping himself on one elbow he reached for the hem of her dress and pulled the front of it up to her waist. It was pretty dark in the barn, so he couldn't see much more than silhouettes, but he could tell that she didn't have on any draws.

After letting go of her dress he put his hand on her thick thigh just above her knee and started rubbing it while working his way up.

When he was about midway she spread her legs and a second later the scent of her pussy filled his nose and he almost came. It smelled of an aroused woman. She was clean and relatively fresh down there because she'd washed up after servicing those two cowboys earlier that evening. Therefore he was pretty sure what he was smelling was a result of how much she wanted him, which only increased his desire for her.

With her legs spread wide he had complete access to her sex and he eagerly cupped it with his hand. "God damn Mary," he exclaimed a second later. "Woo we. You sure do have a fat pussy. It's hairy too."

"Mmmm hmmm. Stick your finger in it sugah," she said sexily. "See how hot and juicy it is for you."

"It damn sure is," he confirmed a second later after inserting his middle finger into her quim up to the knuckle.

"It's good and ready for you," she said with urgency. "Here, let me get your thing out of your pants." As she reached for his belt, and a second later she wrapped her fingers around his cock. "Mmm Mmm Mmm. You got a thick pecker ain't ya sugah. Let's slide these pants down some so you can put it to work."

The plus sized woman then lay on her back and spread her thighs as wide as Thomas had ever seen a woman do before. When he climbed on top of her, he sunk into her pillow soft body and his dick went right into the softest wettest pussy he'd ever felt.

She was coming almost as soon as the head of his dick penetrated her opening, and even being as thick as she was the big woman could throw the pussy back at him when he thrust. The harder he pushed against her plump pubic mound the deeper his cock went and her pussy felt like it was bottomless.

"Good gracious Mary, I ain't all that long, but you're as deep as a well down there ain't ya," he complimented her.

"You like Mary's deep pussy don't ya sugah," she said breathlessly."

"I sure do," he said as his stroking sped up.

"Mmmm Mmmm. Your pole may not be long enough to reach the end of it, but it's so big around it sure is filling it up."

" There you go sugah, go head and bust yo nut," she said in response to him picking up his pace.

"Ummm, you got me comin too sugah."

~

A moment later he rolled off of her and onto his back panting. She laughed out loud as soon as she reached between her legs and cupped her pussy. "Lord a mercy at all that spunk," she said cheerfully. "Your nuts was full. You needed that piece of pussy didn't you sugah."

"It's true that I hadn't been with a woman for a while, but a whole lotta the reason that I came so much is because I enjoyed fucking you."

"Buck is gon like hearing how bad you wanted me," said Mary.

"Good," said Thomas, though he was sorta surprised he said it.

~~

When he woke up Saturday morning he figured he might as well stick around a couple more days.

~~

Red Wagoner voted along with the other Councilmen to ignore the Hogg's forged deed and awarded George Washington's property to his widow at the Town Council meeting on Monday. They did the same with Sam Adam's deed, since Bo Hogg admitted that he'd been forced to sign it. As a result Sammy became owner of the Lodgepole Creek Saloon.

The next order of business was to decide whether or not to hire Thomas as Marshal. The vote was four to one in favor, with Red abstaining which meant that he was hired, however Red insisted on doing a formal interview.

~

"Thomas, we need to hear something about who you are before we give you a badge to go with your gun," said Red Wagoner as he looked at the other Councilmen and the handful of townsfolk in the room.

"Where're you from."

"Virginia," replied Thomas.

"Were you born a slave?" asked Red Wagoner, attempting to belittle him, but the question didn't sit well with others in the room and mumbling could be heard from those in attendance.

"I was," responded Thomas.

"How'd you learn to read and write?" asked Red Wagoner.

"My master let me go to school with his other young-ins," said Thomas with his anger beginning to show and Dick Doone saw it.

"Red, that's enough," he said. "Captain Kirk spoke for him and we've seen what he can do."

"Dick, you saw how easily he brought down the Hoggs. We can't take the chance of making a gunslinger our Marshal," said Red Wagoner as he glanced at Thomas. Then he said, "How'd you end up fighting for the north in the war?"

"I was conscripted," replied Thomas.

"Why'd you get out? I heard the Union Army treats you coloured soldiers mighty good," he stated sarcastically.

"It was time to do something different with my life," said Thomas.

"Well, that's good enough for me," said Dick Doone in a tone of voice that Red Wagoner knew not to challenge, so he tried to make the job less appealing by using Thomas's success in dealing with the Hoggs against him.

"Before we go ahead with this let's be clear what the job is," he said. All we wanted from the last three men we hired as Marshal was for them to arrest the Hoggs. Now that we're rid of them we need the Marshal to go back to doing the job like we intended it."

Then he looked at Thomas and laid it out. "When you're not dealing with criminals you'll keep main street clean. You'll maintain the board sidewalks and fix broken hitching posts. You're as good with a hammer and nails as you are with a gun I expect. You'll keep water in the troughs for the horses. And you'll run errands for Council business." Then he paused to let it sink in.

"We'll also expect you to patrol the whole town around three in the morning, and the area within five miles of town once a week.

"Oh, and the pay will be 75 dollars a month, not the hundred that Marshal McGraw was making now that the job ain't as dangerous as it was."

"Red, I object to that," said Dick Doone.

"Dick, I'm just going by what we told the voters we were gon do," said Red smugly. "You can take it up with them."

Dick new that Red was right about the temporary things they'd done when the Hogg boys were giving them so much trouble, but he also knew that what Red was doing was out of hate.

~~

After the Council meeting adjourned court was convened and Bo Hogg was tried and convicted of all charges by all five Councilmen and sentenced to be hanged.

~

Sammy had been there for the Council meeting and the trial. She waited for Thomas to leave and left with him. "Don't let Red Wagoner bother you," she said. "He hates us, but he's all mouth I think."

"Fuck him," said Thomas.

"Yeah," agreed Sammy. "I didn't see all those other sorry Marshals doing that stuff."

"You won't see me doing it either," said Thomas sounding determined.

At that point Sammy stopped and looked at him. "I don't blame you," she agreed. "But if you don't do the work he's gon try to force the other Councilmen to agree with him to fire you."

"I'll get all the stuff done he talked about, but I don't have to be the one doing it," explained Thomas. "I'm going to talk to Buck and see if I can hire one of his sons to do the cleaning and fixingup work. Naturally I'll do the patrolling at night."

His plan made Sammy laugh before she said, "Fuck Red Wagoner." Then they started walking again.

Thomas laughed too, then made a leading statement, "There's another problem I have though." He then waited for her to ask him about it, which she did, saying, "What is it, is it something I can help you with?"

Her response was exactly what Thomas wanted because he didn't want to impose. "I'm going to need somewhere to live now that I have the job," he said tentatively, but he was hoping she'd offer him a room at the saloon.

Sammy stopped walking again and looked at Thomas once more. "I think I can get Miss Matilda to rent you a room at her boarding house. I'm one of the girls around here ya know," she said with a laugh. "Let's go to her house right now."

~

A few minutes later a conservative looking fiftyish year old widow opened her front door after Sammy knocked on it. "Hello Sammy," she said pleasantly.

"Hey Miss Matilda," responded Sammy. "How are you?"

"I'm doing fine sweetie," she replied. "And you?" she asked, then briefly looked at Thomas before looking back at her. "What can I do for you?"

"We were wondering," began Sammy as she glanced at Thomas. "If you have a room that the Marshal can rent?"

"Oh, where's my head? You know who this is don't you?

Matilda glanced at him again, then said, "I've heard about him, and seen him, but I haven't met him."

"Ok," replied Sammy. "Well Miss Matilda, this is Marshal Thomas Jefferson. Thomas, this is Miss Matilda Madison."

"Thomas," said Matilda, with a nod.

"Ma'am," responded Thomas with a touch on the brim of his hat with his thumb and index finger.

Matilda then looked back at Sammy who smiled as she returned her stare. After standing there for a few seconds with no one speaking Matilda said, "Normally I don't rent to, um, colored people..." Then she paused and looked at Thomas again and thought how pretty he was before saying, "But seeing how he's the new Marshal, maybe I can until he can get a place of his own."

~

Sammy broke out in a big smile then thanked Matilda sincerely. Thomas thanked her as well and promised not to be any trouble. She then showed him his room and laid out the terms of twelve dollars per month including one meal each day.

"Thank you kindly," Thomas said as he and Sammy left.

"She's charging you double what she would a white man," said Sammy as soon as they were out of Matilda's earshot.

~

Thomas moved out of the hotel and into Matilda's boarding house later that afternoon.

~~

Bo Hogg's hanging was long overdue in the minds of the law abiding residents of Lodgepole Creek. The event drew a bigger crowd than any church service the pastor who gave Bo's soul a sendoff ever draws. Regardless of how some of the townsfolk felt about Thomas they all appreciated what he'd done for them. All of them except for Red Wagoner, who was certainly glad to be rid of Bo Hogg, but he'd have been even happier if he and Thomas had knocked off each other.

He was looking surly as the other Town Councilmen Tony Express, Mario Lagrette and Dick Doone thanked Thomas publicly, and there was a smattering of applause when Mooney Baggs made a short speech on his behalf.

Meanwhile the wives of three of the Councilmen, Carolyn Express, Lacy Lagrette, and Lorna Doone were huddled together with Matilda Madison and the school marm whose name was Margaret, chatting among themselves.

"Thomas looks stunning when he takes his hat off with his long curly hair all slicked back like that," Carolyn gushed.

"Can you believe that the owner of the plantation Thomas and his mother lived on was also his father, but he still kept him as a slave,' said Lorna.

"That's awe-full," said Lacy. "He deserves white pussy after what he's been through."

"My word Lacy," said Matilda disapprovingly. "I don't think he has a right to our privates because of that."

"Maybe not Matilda, but there shouldn't be a law against it either," offered Carolyn. "Men will fuck whoever they want, but we're not allowed to do the same."

"I can't give him mine regardless," said Margaret. "I have a virginal image to maintain, but that doesn't mean I can't show it to him."

"I don't let men tell me what to do with my pussy," stated Lorna. "I loves me some cock and I fuck who I want."

Everyone except Matilda laughed along with her, though she actually agreed with them.

~

When the crowd began to break up a few minutes later, Thomas tipped his hat to them as he walked past.

Lorna's ears perked up when she heard her husband Dick Doone say to him, "Give my best to Kerry," as he patted him on the back. She knew exactly where to go to wait for him on his way back to town from her house.

~~

When Thomas rode out to the Bar K to see Mrs. Washington later that afternoon he was greeted by a double barreled shotgun pointed at him from inside her quaint little ranch house. "What you want?" she asked, trying to sound tough.