Lodgepole Creek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd gone outside to empty my chamber pot when I saw you heading in my direction. I went into the classroom which was dark, then looked outside and saw that your horse had stopped in front of my bedroom window." She said it with mischief on her face and in her voice.

"Is that right?" asked Thomas, more or less admitting that he'd peeped on her.

"It sure is," she stated. "You know something else, the thought of you watching me through my window put me in a lustful mood." She then smiled demurely before biting her bottom lip. "But I didn't know whether or not I could trust you to keep it to yourself if I let you watch me play. Now I know I can."

When she saw the shocked look on his face her eyes lit up with pleasure as she said, "Apparently I'm an exhibitionist. I read up on it."

"I don't know much of anything about that," he said truthfully.

"There's more of it," she said dreamily. "I also fantasize about being taken against my will, but I don't want the man to hurt me." Then she suddenly stopped talking in mid sentence and said, "Alright Mr. Thomas Jefferson, you've had me to yourself long enough, my fiancé just walked into the church. He'll see me home."

Thomas raised an eyebrow.

"Don't be alarmed, I'm the dominant person in our relationship," she said confidently.

~~

When Thomas left the church he was more conflicted than he'd been when he walked inside of it. He needed someone to talk to who wouldn't have an agenda of their own influencing the advice they might offer him. Unfortunately he didn't know anyone like that so he settled for talking to Buck. As luck would have it he was busy all day on Monday, so Thomas didn't get to talk with him until dinnertime.

~

"Hey they-ah big man, how's you?" asked Thomas.

"I'm tolerable, and you?" replied Buck as he grasped Thomas's offered hand before following him inside the Lodgepole Creek Saloon.

"I'm about the same," stated Thomas

"Yawl's regular table is open," Sammy called out from halfway across the room. "I'll bring your beers over in a second."

"And I'll be back with the Monday special in a minute," Buck's wife Mary said in a strong voice worthy of the plus sized woman.

"That's how a man is spose to be greeted," said Buck happily. "Then he leaned closer to Thomas and joked, "I hear tell that Sammy can suck a cannon ball through a rifle barrel."

"Thomas grimaced playfully, but he was thinking, he could do that too.

The two men had already drunk half of their cold beers when Mary sat their plates on the table. "Here you go baby," she said to her husband.

"And yours handsome," she said to Thomas as she placed his plate of food in front of him.

When the two of them were alone again Thomas leaned forward so he was closer then spoke just above a whisper saying, "The reason I wanted to talk to you is that some of these married white women have been awfully friendly, and I ain't trying to get strung up. I've seen enough of that already."

"I know that," replied Buck. "I'd be treading lightly too if it were me." Then a devilish look appeared on his face before saying, "So who're you talking bout?"

Thomas hesitated for a second then said, "Look here, this has to be between me and you now."

"I'm a be honest with you, me and Mary don't have no secrets," stated Buck.

"Fair enough," responded Thomas who immediately wondered if Buck knew he'd fucked Mary, and if he did why hadn't he said anything about it? He quickly set the thought aside and said to him, "I saw Carolyn Express, Lorna Doone and Matilda Madison, Lacy Lagrette and Margaret the school marm talking amongst themselves on the day Butch Hogg was hanged.

"Since then Carolyn Express brought that pussy to me in my office at the jail one morning. I betcha she could give Sammy a run for her money sucking dick."

Lorna Doone tracked me down on the trail from town to Kerry Washington's place, and get this; she got buck ass naked and went swimming in a little lake. When she beckoned for me to get in the water with her my dick wouldn't let me say no. Look a here big man, that woman sure nuff whooped that pussy on me."

"I know you won't believe this, but Miss Matilda came into the bathing room when I was in the tub, and washed my back. When she gave be that grey haired pussy of hers, she spread her legs wide and told me to fuck her long hard and deep."

"Got damn son," you been busy ain't ya," commented Buck with a laughed before saying, "Miss Carolyn and Miss Lorna are big buddies, always see them with their heads together, but I've never heard anything about them fooling around. Now Miss Lacy is another story. I heard that she'll give it up like she's in season all the time. Miss Matilda act like she ain't interested in men, and Miss Margaret walks around with her nose in the air like she don't even poot." Then he laughed again.

"So far Lacy Lagrette hasn't said anything out of the way to me, but that Margaret the school marm is hotter than a pistol.

"Woo woo, I sho wish I was as pretty as you," said Buck with a joyful laugh.

"Okay, but three of them are married, and all these white men probably believe Margaret don't have bodily functions. What if I get caught looking at her play with her pussy through her bedroom window like she wants me to," said Thomas. "That's enough to get me strung up, if not neutered.

Buck ate a couple mouthfuls of food before saying, "From what I've seen... and heard things are different out here. Lots of these white women been on their own since before the war. It was hard for them to make ends meet and a lot of em sold pussy before they found a husband, and their men know it.

"They got use to being able to do what they wanted, that's why a lotta married women still give up the pussy."

"That's all well and good, but I'm coloured" responded Thomas.

"Mmmmm, this is a good cut a meat," said Buck randomly before adding, "You could always just stick with coloured women. I hear tell you're kinda partial to Mary's puddin pie." Then he laughed genuinely.

Thomas's heart skipped a beat when Buck mentioned Mary, but as soon as he saw the happy look on his face he leaned forward and said, "Woo lawd, that girl sure got some good cat."

"Told you didn't I," said Buck while laughing briefly. "That's why you ought to stick to coloured women."

"It's my dick's fault, he's colorblind," explained Thomas then he laughed and so did Buck.

Once they settled down Buck lowered his voice and said, "What do you think about Kerry Washington? She's a hell of a lot of woman ain't she?"

"She sure is," agreed Thomas with a half smile on his face.

"I sho would like to see what she has under her dress. Hehehehe," said Buck.

"I think I might want more than that from her," admitted Thomas.

"What ya waiting for?' asked Buck.

Thomas sighed deeply, his shoulders sagged and he frowned, then he closed his eyes before finally saying, "I don't just want some of her pussy, I want her. The thing is I'm a man whore, among other things. She deserves better than me."

"Didn't you hear what I said a minute ago?" asked Buck. "The women out here ain't perfect, but neither are the men."

~~

Thomas thought about everything Buck had said to him and decided to go see Kerry in the middle of the afternoon the next day. When she saw him ride up she forgot all about her pledge to stay in her place, instead she ran toward his horse with a big smile on her face. "Hey Thomas," she said excitedly. "I thought you forgot about me."

"And my little ranch," she added to try to not look so needy.

"Hey they-Ah Mrs. Washington," he said being intentionally formal. "No ma'am, I didn't forget about, um, anything... just been mighty busy trying to make it safe around here."

"Mmmmm hmmm," was her response.

"I saw the men who strung your wire, said they were done. I told them that I'd pay em after I ride the fence," he replied, still holding back.

"Ok," she said, then she crossed her arms and looked at her horse before looking up at him. "My horse can't saddle herself," she said."

Thomas had to admit that he liked this side of her. After clearing his throat he said, "Yesum."

"I'm gonna go put on some pants. I'll be back in a minute," she stated as she turned to go into her house.

Thomas automatically looked at her though he knew he couldn't see anything as loosely as her dress fit her. However when she returned a little while later wearing pants, he had a similar reaction as he had the first time he saw her in them.

"I know I may not be the prettiest thing, but why do you have such a hard time looking at my face?" she asked as she walked right up to him.

He glared at her as he struggled with his decision. If he did what he wanted to do there might be no turning back. Was he ready to be tied down?

After they stared at each other for many seconds, he grabbed her around her waist then attacked her mouth with his. She responded by cupping his face in her hands and kissing him back passionately, then just as suddenly as he'd started he broke the kiss and mounted up.

"Let's ride," he said abruptly, but Kerry stood her ground and looked at her horse, then at him.

He glared at her again, then climbed off his horse and helped her up onto hers.

"Thank you Thomas," she said intentionally sounding affectionate.

~

As they rode the new barbed wire fence they talked a little more openly about themselves.

"Thomas, tell me some more about yourself," said Kerry.

"What do you want to know?" he asked.

"Everything," she replied.

When he looked at her before responding, she held her gaze on him until he said, "I already told you."

"No you didn't," she insisted. "You got a wife somewhere?"

"Nope," he responded.

"A woman?" she asked.

"Nope," he repeated.

"A young-un?" she asked while looking at him.

"Not that I know of," he replied.

She glared at him for a moment.

"I ain't claiming to be a saint," he said. "How about you?"

"How about me what?" she responded in a way that ended that line of questions from him.

"How old are you?" she asked.

"28 if I was told the truth about when I was born," he answered, then looked at her.

"I'm younger than you, but full grown," she stated.

~

An hour later they rode back into her yard, satisfied with the job the men who strung the barbed wire had done. Thomas tended to Kerry's horse while she went inside. Once he was done he went up to the front door and knocked. "Just a minute," he heard her say.

A minute or so later she opened the door. She'd changed back into her dress and she looked like she'd washed her face. "Go wash up. I'm gon feed you before you go," she said.

A few minutes later he came inside and sat at the table. She fed him leftovers that she had stored in her icehouse, which he enjoyed a lot. They ate their meal without much conversation, but they communicated their contentment at being together by glancing at each other, as well as with the expressions on their faces.

He was tempted to ask her for some pudding pie for dessert, but he didn't know if she'd get the joke.

As for her part, her large clit had been swollen since he first rode up, and she wanted some more kisses.

After they finished their meal and he drank a glass of water she got up and stood beside him. "Scoot your chair out from the table," she said.

When he did as he was told she straddled him and sat in his lap. "I'd much rather to be sitting on your lap kissing you than sitting at the table eating," before wrapping her arms around his neck and pushing her delicate tongue as far into his mouth as she could. All the while she was kissing him she was wishing he'd put his hand up her floor length skirt because she was naked underneath it and her pussy was sopping wet.

~

After kissing him for a minute or so, she got control of herself then just as abruptly as she started she stopped. She then stood and walked him to her front door. "Thank you for coming by to check on me, and for keeping me company," she said. Then she put her hand in the center of his chest to keep him at a safe distance while she let him kiss her lightly before pointing at his horse.

"I'll check on you later in the week," he said, then put his hat on and left.

It was hard for her to send him away because she wanted to fuck him, but she was afraid he might not come back once he'd gotten the pussy. She hoped that by making him leave empty handed he'd keep coming back until he realized that he wanted to stay.

~~

As Thomas made his way back to town he shook his head at how much Kerry already had him wrapped around her finger. He'd never admit it but she had his nose open with just one real kiss.

~

When he did his nightly rounds starting at ten and found that Margaret's curtains were open and her lights were lit in her bedroom.

Whether Kerry had his nose open or not he was a man of many moral failings, so he stopped his horse and waited to watch Margaret play with her pussy. He didn't have to wait for long for her to come into the room and stand beside her bed. When she looked toward the window he knew that she knew he was there.

She calmly shed her housecoat then pull her nightgown off one of her shoulders, then the other before getting into her bed buck naked and commencing to pleasure herself. She cupped one of her small round breasts in her hand, then alternately kneaded it and pinched her nipple. Meanwhile her other hand was caressing her hairy muff. She rubbed her button for a bit, then spread her legs and inserted a finger into her cooter.

She always looked so sweet and innocent out in public, it was hard to believe the woman that the townspeople knew was the same one he was watching finger fuck her pussy. The thought had him so riled up that by the time she lifted her ass off the bed as she orgasmed his dick was so hard that he came without jacking off.

As soon as his nuts were empty he was thinking about Kerry again.

~~

When he stopped by Buck's livery on Tuesday morning he had a smile on his face. When Buck saw it he said, "Hey Marshal, what you so happy about?" Though he was sure it had something to do with a woman.

"Hey they-ah big man," replied Thomas. "I went to see Kerry Washington yesterday that's why."

"Ha haaa," went Buck happily. "She gave you some tail didn't she?"

"No, I won't lie on my dick, but she did throw a yard of tongue down my throat," he said, being honest.

"Did yawl talk?" asked Buck.

"Some," responded Thomas. "I'm gon ask her for a chance."

"I'm happy for ya man," said Buck as he went back to fixing a wagon wheel.

"I'll see you," said Thomas, then he left.

"Hey Marshal," Buck called after him. "Don't let on that I told you, but Sammy is throwing you a one month anniversary party this Saturday. The girls from the Lodgepole Creek Saloon gon tell you some made-up reason to get you to come by there.

"Maybe you should ask Kerry to come."

"Maybe I will," said Thomas then he left that time.

~

Later that day he rode out to Kerry's house, but she wasn't there so he wrote her a note asking her for a date.

She found it when she returned from checking on her heard. When she read it she smiled then looked towards the sky while shaking her head and said, "I can't believe he left me a note asking me to go off with him. Lord, what am I gon do with this man."

~~

It was taking all of his willpower to stay away from Kerry's ranch the next day. He stopped by several saloons supposedly keeping the peace but he was really just keeping himself occupied.

He was walking along the part of main street where the regular businesses were when he heard someone in the general store say, "Hey Marshal." When he looked into the store he saw Lacy Lagrette with a broom in her hands. "How're you doing today?" she asked.

"I expect I'm alright," replied Thomas cordially.

"Do you like doughnuts?" she asked.

"Um, as a matter of fact I do," he replied after hesitating for a second before answering, because it was such an unexpected question.

"Matilda said you really liked her apple pie, but I don't have any to offer you. All I have is doughnuts," she explained, then she chuckled before saying, "How many do you want?"

"How about a dozen of em?" he joked

"Don't tell me you gon eat all those by yoself," she said, then laughed out loud.

"I probly won't," he admitted.

"How many do you want for real?" she asked cheerfully.

"One will be plenty," replied Thomas as he was mostly accepting it in response to her friendly gesture, though he did enjoy doughnuts.

"Is there anything else you want?" This time she bit her bottom lip and there was a look in her eyes that was suggestive of something.

When he narrowed his eyes as he tried to read her, she made herself a bit more plain. "You can get anything from me you want, anything at all."

At thirty something she was at least ten years younger than Carolyn Express and twenty years younger than Matilda, but she was almost as experienced as they were because she'd been fucking since she reached the age of consent.

Thomas smiled with one side of his mouth and nodded slightly to acknowledge that he got her meaning, though he didn't say anything.

But being that she was a little tramp Lacy didn't do subtle so she added, "You can get it right now if you want it."

He smiled that half smile again then bit his bottom lip too. He couldn't believe it was happening again, with the fourth different woman no less. He wasn't particularly thirsty, in truth he was kinda lovesick for Kerry, but a woman offering him some new pussy was something his dick wouldn't let him say no to.

"Alright," he said.

"Let me lock the door and put out the 'be back soon sign'," said Lacy.

A moment later she headed toward the storeroom with Thomas on her heels. As soon as he walked inside she locked the door and unbuttoned enough buttons for her dress to slide off her shoulders and pool around her feet.

Thomas stretched his eyes and his head jerked before he smiled. "Mah goodness Ms Lagrette," he said as he looked at the curvy redhead standing there buck naked. She had a womanly body but his eyes were drawn to the fiery red hair in her crotch.

When he started to take his clothes off Lacy surprised him. "Keep em on," she said. "I like it better when I'm the only one naked. Just take your dick out and let me suck it before you fuck me." And that's what he did.

She squatted in front of him rather than kneel. Spreading her legs that way showed him how hairy she was down there. There was a treasure trail starting at her navel leading to her bush, and hair was growing an inch or two down her inner thighs. With her legs apart like that her swollen pussylips were separated and her clit was exposed to her fingers. For the first time ever Thomas watched a woman play with her pussy. She was also cupping his nuts while slurping on the head of his cock and looking up at him.

When she noticed his breathing start to become shallow she took her mouth off of his cock and said, "Oh no you don't cowboy. You got to fuck me before you cum."

"Yesum, I sure do," agreed Thomas as he grasped her under her armpits and helped her stand up before sitting her on a stack of sacks of flour. It worked out that her sex was at the perfect height for him to fuck her while standing up. He didn't even need to guide his dick into her gaping hole. He just stepped forward and went to hunching.

In that position with his knees slightly bent he had the perfect angle to go deep, and the leverage he needed to give that thing of hers a good thrashing. As his thick cock was pistoning in and out of her well lubricated chamber she whimpered every time his rod plunged inside of her to the hilt.

He took out all of the frustration that had built up in him as a result of holding back from taking Kerry.