Lodgepole Creek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When he unloaded his nuts into my guts and pulled out I felt empty. When I kept looking at the wall after he was done I think he figured out that I didn't want to talk, so he just said, "I'll speak up for you at the Council meeting next Monday." Then he left."

After he finished telling her what had happened he waited anxiously for her to say something. When she did she said, "Have you done that with other men?"

"No," he responded.

"Do you still give men mouth loving?" she asked.

"Only Captain Kirk since I left Nashville," he replied.

"Well that's nothing compared to what I did. Do you remember what Red Wagoner said about me?"

"Yeah. He was just being a dick to everybody," said Thomas with a shrug.

"Yes, that's true," agreed Kerry. "But he wasn't wrong about what he said, because George wasn't my husband, he was my daddy."

"Say what?" asked Thomas.

She just nodded her head.

"Why did you have people thinking that? he asked.

"My daddy was the only man I was sure would accept me the way I am," she began. "When I grew into my womanhood I'd pretend he was fucking me when I played with my pussy.

I told him that he was my man and he just smiled and went along with it. When me and him made our way out west from Georgia, I talked him into pretending we were married by telling him that I didn't want these wild men out here trying to court me."

She then looked into Thomas's eyes and said, "Playing like I was his wife, um, made me excited, so I started getting into bed with him when it was cold at night. And then one night I kissed him on his mouth while I took his hand and slid it under my nightgown like I'm doing with yours right now.

Then she gave Thomas some tongue and spread her legs for him. When his hand made it to the place where her thighs came together, he found a thick patch of hair and she was sopping wet down there.

But he also found something else; she had the biggest clit he'd ever dealt with. In fact he thought she had a cock. That wouldn't have been a tragedy for him, but he was glad that he found a set of pussylips and a vagina that was soft, warm and wet.

She involuntarily grunted as he touched her.

Were you fucking your daddy?" he asked while inserting his finger to the first knuckle.

"Sometimes," she replied as her breathing began to become shallow.

"Do you want me to fuck you like he did?" he asked.

"Yes daddy, I want you to fuck your daughter," she said breathlessly before pressing her lips to his and jamming as much of her tongue into his mouth as she could.

When she pulled back she said, "I hope I ain't too strange for you."

"We all have our peccadilloes don't we?" he asked with a smirk.

"Now that I know what the words mean, yes we do," agreed Kerry as she stood up. "C'mon," she said as she grasped his hand.

~

Moments later they were standing in her bedroom buck naked and looking at each other's body.

"Oh my goodness," she said. "You sure are hung heavy down there.

"I don't know if I can handle it," she added with a giggle.

He took a step forward and put his hands on her hips, then said, "You're a powerfully built woman and nearly as tall as I am. I'm pretty sure you can take all of me.

"We'll see won't we," she said with a smile as she put her arms around his neck.

He gave her a peck on her lips then said, "What was that that I felt between your legs."

"That's my little man in his boat," she replied while smiling big. "Except he ain't so little, that's why I didn't want no other man to see me down there."

"I figure you'll like him considering how you are." she said with a smirk.

"I expect I will," he agreed as both of them sat on her bed and kissed again.

After going at it patiently for a few seconds Kerry pulled away from him and scooted herself onto her bed, then she laid back and spread her legs.

Thomas glanced at her big clit for a second as he climbed into the saddle. Even as he was lining his cock up with her opening he was thinking about getting her thumb sized clit into his mouth.

Beginning the moment Thomas's thick cock began to enter her sex Kerry was saying, "Fuck me daddy, or it's your pussy daddy, when she wasn't yelling and screaming how good it was.

There was no tenderness on either of their parts, just raw animalistic rutting.

Thomas had never been with anyone as loud as she was or said such inappropriate things as she did.

He was surprised that her carrying on got him so fired up, that after he busted his first nut he kept right on fucking until he shot-off again a few minutes later.

Kerry had been afraid that she'd turn him off when she told him about her kink, but from the way he plowed her she could tell that he liked it as much as she did.

~~

After they dealt with their pent-up desire for each other they calmed down and talked about their personal situations.

"Daddy came out west after the war looking for gold," said Kerry. When he came back to Georgia to get me he said he had a cabin, a little piece of land and a few head of cattle. When I got here I found this pretty little ranch house, two hundred acres of land and fifty head of cattle." She then snuggled closer to Thomas and said, "I'm gon tell you something nobody knows, because I trust you with everything I am. Am I right for trusting you?"

At that point Thomas propped himself up on his elbow and looked her in her eyes then said, "I killed Red Wagoner because he insulted you."

"You have a point," she said. "Daddy found gold. He filled four sacks with about fifty pounds of it in each one of them, then he covered the little mine he dug before he abandoned his find, to keep from getting killed over it."

"Ok," he replied. "Just so you know that you can trust me. When I was a pimp I made thousands of dollars and I put most of it in a union bank. I also put most of the money I was paid for soldiering in the bank too," he shared with her.

"So together I'd say we're pretty well off."

~~

The next day he went to town and got his stuff from Matilda's boarding house and turned in his badge.

They were married a few days later and moved to Denver because Thomas knew he couldn't resist the white pussy and Dick Doone's dick if he stayed in Lodgepole Creek.