Lodgepole Creek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time both of them got their nut he'd worked their combined sex juices into a creamy white froth and their was a wet spot on the sack of flour.

~

As he walked back to his office he could have kicked his own ass for giving in to his dick again.

~~

He was sitting behind his desk on Thursday morning as content as he'd been since he arrived in Lodgepole Creek when Carolyn Express opened the door at the same time she was knocking on it. She spoke to him frantically saying, "Thomas there's something I need to tell you," then she held eye to eye contact with him without continuing.

"For god's sake woman, what is it?" he said impatiently. "Why do women always do that?"

"Hm," said Carolyn as she glared at him for a second before saying, "Apparently Red Wagoner saw me go into your office and draw the shades the other morning. He came into the store a little while ago and made a comment to me that wasn't real subtle."

"What did he say?" asked Thomas with the muscles in his jaw flexing.

"He said that he saw me take you breakfast. Said he'd like to have some of what you had."

"Do you think he'll say anything to Mr. Express? asked Thomas.

"I'm not worried about Tony. He knows that I play, which I usually do when I'm out of town. What I'm concerned about is my reputation. I'm well respected in Lodgepole Creek and I don't want my business all around."

"Yesum," replied Thomas. "I'll talk with Mr. Wagoner."

"Is that all you're going to do to him?" she asked and smiled slyly as she felt stirrings in her nether region again because his commitment to defend her honor made her feel special.

He didn't answer, but by the look on his face she was satisfied that the problem would be handled.

~

He spent the rest of the day looking for Red Wagoner, but everybody claimed that they hadn't seen him. It was likely that he was holdup in his house and Thomas new he'd be committing suicide by going there to confront him, so he'd just have to wait him out.

~~

His suspicion that Red Wagoner was in town somewhere was born out by Lacy Lagrette on Friday.

Thomas was walking past the general store when she saw him through the window. She hurried to the door to speak with him. After exchanging greetings she told him about a conversation she'd had with Red Wagoner earlier that morning.

She said, "Red Wagoner came into the store this morning ranting and raving. He said he was watching the front of the general store from his office the day I put the 'be back soon' sign in the window with you in here with me. He kept track of how long you were in the store with me and figured it was long enough for a nooner.

"He also said that Carolyn Express had spent time alone with you, and that Margaret had made a fool of herself over you the other day at church. I don't know why he thought I needed to know their business."

Then she paused and grimaced before speaking quietly saying, "He called you a darky." She looked sorrowful for a second then she said, "And he said you were fucking all the best white women in town while he couldn't get a piece of pussy he didn't have to pay for." She broke out laughing after saying that.

Once she got past it she repeated Red Wagoner's threat. "He said he was gonna put an end to that one way or the other."

~~

The news put Thomas in a bind. He was going to have to get to Red Wagoner before he went to the women's husband's or Margaret the school marm's fiancé to tell them what he suspected, or even worse, before he started telling the women's business all over town.

But at the same time he didn't need to bring his beef with Red Wagoner out in the open by confronting him publicly. For the time being he was going to bring Kerry to Sammy's party and have a good time.

~

He took his weekly bath earlier in the afternoon than usual so he could get to Kerry's at the time he'd written on the note he left for her. When Matilda came into the bathing room again his eyes bucked wide open.

"What's the matter with you?" she asked.

"Uh, nothing," he replied.

"Oh don't worry, Carolyn told me about you and Kerry Washington. I wouldn't dare drain you before she gets to spend time with you," she assured. "I wanted to see it one more time before you leave me." Then she broke eye to eye contact with him when she saw the head of his cock rose out of the water.

When she bit her bottom lip while staring at it Thomas half smiled, then said. "You can touch it if you'd like to."

"I'd be obliged," she said, then she kneeled down and grasped it, before leaning forward and taking the head of it into her mouth. She sucked it for just a second, then licked and kissed it before standing up and leaving the bathing room.

~

Kerry waited until it was almost time for him to show up before she put on her dress. She'd only have made herself get nervous if she sat around fully dressed while waiting for him to get there.

She timed it just right and she'd just buttoned the last button on her blouse when she saw him ride up.

When she stepped outside his mouth dropped open again. She wore a narrow skirt with a jacket that really showed her shape, and a derby hat that he loved. What he didn't know was that she wasn't wearing anything underneath her outfit.

"Mah goodness, you're beautiful, " he exclaimed after climbing down from his horse.

"Do you like it?" asked Kerry while smiling big. Then her eyes were drawn to the clearly defined print of his semi hard dick under the thin material of his dress pants. "Apparently you do," she said while intentionally looking at it.

"Is it gon be like that all eve-nin?" she asked with an amused look on her face. "Do you need to tend to it before we leave?"

"Are you ready to go?" he said while glaring at her.

After clearing her throat to help suppress her smile she said, "Please get my buggy out of the shed while I get my handbag."

As he walked toward the shed the thought went through his head that perhaps he should have had Matilda finish him off when she came into the bathing room with him. His attention was brought back to the present when he opened the small barn and saw a carriage with a canopy and a cushioned leather seat. Looking at the quality of it, the size of her ranch house, and the fact that she had given him so much gold reminded him of the comment that Buck had made about suspicioning that George Washington had money.

~

Kerry powdered her nose one last time before coming back outside. She smiled big when she saw Thomas standing beside her carriage like a chauffeur.

"Your chariot awaits," he said dramatically.

"Thank you kind surr," she said before glimpsing his crotch, then accepting his assistance into the carriage. Once Thomas joined her in the carriage she thought about it for a few seconds, then slid over close to him.

"Oh Thomas thank you for escorting me tonight," she said.

~~

Thomas and Kerry Washington arrived fashionably late and all of the invited guests were already at the Lodgepole Creek Saloon chatting among themselves.

Margaret was looking as wholesome as she could and sitting with her man. When Thomas and Kerry walked into the saloon she looked at him and smiled warmly as they walked past them arm in arm.

"You really like that rugged frontiersman type don't you," said the conservative young lawyer who Margaret was engaged to.

"Not necessarily," she replied as she looked at Thomas longingly. "My interest is based on the fact that he's coloured." Then she licked her lips in a circular motion before adding, "That Kerry Washington is a lucky woman."

Her fiancé smirked obediently.

~

Mario Lagrette and Tony Express were trying a cold beer at Mary's recommendation.

~

Carolyn Express, Lacey Lagrette, Lorna Doone and Matilda Madison were playing cards for money when they saw Kerry.

"Lordy, ain't they pretty together," said Lacy. "I love her dark skin mixed with his fair skin.

"She is impressive looking isn't she," said Carolyn.

"I wish I had an ass like hers," said Lorna.

Matilda didn't comment on the couple, but she was both envious of Kerry and happy for both of them.

~

Across the room Mooney Baggs and the teller were talking with Dick Doone about their mutual interest, men.

~

Just as Thomas and Kerry began to greet everyone Red Wagoner walked into the bar and said, "How come I wasn't invited to the party?" He asked loud enough for everyone to hear. "What's the matter, ain't I good enough to associate with you snobs and your uppity coloured gun slinging she-man looking Marshal?" he asked angrily.

"Red Wagoner, you're drunk and you're embarrassing yourself," said Dick.

Red was drunk but he wasn't embarrassed. "Some of the soldiers from the fort say this half black he-she was nothing but a fucktoy when he was in the Army and I'm sick a having him for a Marshal is what I am," he stated insultingly.

"All of you upstanding proper women are using him to cuckold your men, ain't you Carolyn Express... Lacy Lagrette... Lorna Doone... Margaret, the school marm? Huh?"

"How about you Matilda? I've seen the way you look at him. I bet he's getting more than room and board from you."

"And Dick Doone, everybody knows why you like him."

"Red Wagoner, that's enough. Now get out of my place," demanded Sammy.

"Fuck you. You're living a bigger lie than any of em."

Thomas didn't know how much Red Wagoner knew about Sammy, so he decided to step in before he told too much of her business. He touched Dick on his arm to nudge him aside, then he stood in front of Red and said, "It's time for you to call it a night."

"The only thing I'm calling is you, out. Fight me or I'll shoot you," he said as he backed out of the saloon into the street.

Dick tried again to talk some sense into Red but he only became more enraged. "I know he's your new boyfriend and you're gettin some of his bootyhole, but this ain't your fight."

An audible gasp could be heard from several people in the crowd. It wasn't a result of shock or surprise at hearing the accusation. The startling thing was that Red used it against him.

"Red, everyone in here has their peccadilloes," said Tony Express.

"Pecca-what?" asked Red Wagoner.

When Margaret the school marm saw that everyone else looked confused too she said, "He means that no one is perfect."

"I don't need no counterfeit virgin smart mouthing me," Red Wagoner responded with hate oozing from his pores.

At that point Thomas had had enough of Red Wagoner disrespecting all of these people who'd befriended him. "Alright Red," said Thomas grimly. Then he headed into the street.

After walking away from the saloon to keep the people inside out of the line of fire he spoke in a monotone saying, "Red Wagoner you've got one last chance to shut your mouth and stay alive."

"If you don't draw I'm gon shoot George Washington's homely looking inbreeding daughter," said Red Wagoner

Everyone gasped again.

"Look at her, she's the spitting image of him," he stated.

"What did you just say?" asked Thomas.

"You heard me," responded Red Wagoner defiantly.

"You done fell and bumped your head talking to her like that, " said Thomas. "Choose your time to die Red Wagoner."

~

Thomas walked away from Red's body lying dead in the street seconds later.

~~

Given the circumstances around Thomas killing Red Wagoner the entire Town Council agreed that not only did Red deserve what he got, he needed it.

When Thomas looked at the couples who were at the party he was glad to see that no one seemed upset about the things Red Wagoner had said. It occurred to him that the husbands weren't surprised to hear that their wives had been fucking another man.

~~

Kerry was quiet until her and Thomas were on their way to her house. A few minutes into the trip she said, "What does a pretty man like you see in a homely looking woman like me.

"You look fine to me," he stated then waited a couple seconds before saying, "People are always saying that I'm better looking than other folks, and they want to be around me for that, but I don't want to choose people that I'm with because of how they look."

Kerry didn't say anything to that, but it made her feel better and some of the tension she was feeling drained from her.

After riding quietly for a bit she said, "Red Wagoner said some terrible stuff about both of us. Why did he say that about you?"

Her question made Thomas's butt pucker and he broke out in a cold sweat for a second. He sat there quietly for a minute or two, then Kerry said, "Thomas, I want to know why Red Wagoner said those things."

"No you don't," he stated.

"Yes I do, and you need to know why he said what he said about me," she insisted

She then stared at him for a few seconds before saying, "Thomas, I want to know who I'm getting myself tied up with, and so should you."

"Alright, but you might not want to get tired up with me once I tell you," he said.

"I just want to know," she said casually.

"Ok," he responded. "There was a lot of Union troops in Nashville, and plenty of them asked me for sex even though I was a man same as them. I ignored them until I ran out of money and I didn't have anywhere to stay and nothing to eat." He then paused to work up his nerve.

"And?" said Kerry after he was silent for a few seconds.

"The next time a soldier came onto me I sucked his dick for money," he responded, sounding dejected.

Kerry then caught him by surprise when she said, "You did what you had to do to survive. At least you didn't turn to stealing."

"No, I didn't," he agreed as he looked at her for a second before continuing to tell his story. "Then one day when I was in the red light district I saw a girl getting roughed up by a soldier. I threatened him with a knife to make him leave her alone. She told me that the man was refusing to pay her for sucking his dick and I made him pay double, then I kept half of the money for my trouble.

After the soldier left the whore thought I was like her and told me that she was actually a man who considered herself to be a woman. She looked as much like a female as you except that she had a penis. She introduced me to a group of other girls like her.

The women told me that some Army Officers preferred to get their dicks sucked by them, rather than to get pussy from the same whores as enlisted men because it would hurt discipline within the ranks. Not only that, they could get their dicks sucked and avoid catching a sexually transmitted disease since they wouldn't be fucking.

At that point I became their pimp, then me and the girls made a good living by being exclusive to Union Army Officers and Northern Politicians who preferred girls like them. If the men wanted a man to suck them I'd service them.

Kerry didn't say a word after he finished telling his story, but it wasn't because she was shocked or upset. To the contrary, she'd just found out that hearing Thomas say he'd sucked dick made her pussy get wet.

~

Just then they pulled into her yard. Thomas helped her down from her carriage then started toward the horse to tend to it, but Kerry stopped him and put her arms around him and laid her cheek against his. After hesitating for a second he held her tight and said, "I'm sorry you had to hear the things I've done .

"We can talk some more when you come inside," she said in a soft soothing voice.

~

When he went into her house a short time later he was surprised to find her wearing her nightgown and a robe. When he looked at her questioningly she surprised him again when she said, "I laid out one of George's nightshirts and his robe for you in the bedroom on the right. I'll have a cup of coffee waiting for you when you come back."

He still couldn't believe she hadn't been upset with him after hearing Red Wagoner tell everyone that he'd been fucking the wives of Lodgepole Creek, and then have him admit to her that he was a switch hitter.

When he came back into the room Kerry looked surprisingly happy as she took his hand into hers and led him to the kitchen table, then waited for him to sit down before she sat on his lap.

When he hesitated to embrace her she took one of his arms and put it around her waist, and placed his hand on her stomach.

It was obvious to him that she was nude underneath her gown. Her body was soft yet firm and his instinct was to strip her naked and fuck her right then and there, but he knew he had to control himself. However he did kiss her on the mouth.

She'd promised herself that she'd hold back and only talk, but she just couldn't help it and hugged his head to her bosoms.

After placing one of her hands on his cheek and kissing his forehead she said, "Tell me about Mr. Dick."

Thomas's butt puckered again.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked as she raised her eyebrows.

"Do you mean what Red Wagoner said about me and Dick?" he asked quietly.

"Mmm hmmm," she replied.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"If you gon be my man, I need to know what everyone else around here knows about you," she stated.

"Alright then," he said. "Well, uh, it was soon after I got to town... Before I was Marshal."

He then hesitated, but he could feel her eyes on him and he knew there was no getting out of telling her what happened. After licking his suddenly dry lips he said, "The way Dick looked at me the first time I met him was the same look I'd seen from the soldiers back in Nashville."

At that point much to Thomas's surprise Kerry kissed him softly on the mouth, then said, "Keep on telling me what happened."

Her show of acceptance sent a jolt of sexual energy right to his cock and it throbbed instantly. She felt his manhood stiffened and snuggled closer to him.

"What happened next baby?" she asked barely above a whisper.

"I guess he saw something that let him know that I knew what he wanted because he came to my hotel room a couple days later. When I opened the door for him he got right to the point and said, "I hope I didn't misread you the other day."

"What did you say back to him?" asked Kerry.

"I didn't say anything honestly. I left it up to him." admitted Thomas.

"What did he do?" asked Kerry as she stroked his face and neck.

"He closed the door behind him, then he said, "I got a wife who sucks me, but I like to get on top of a cowboy sometimes."

"And then what?" she asked.

"I told him that I wasn't a cowboy," said Thomas. "Then he pinned me against a wall and kissed me on the mouth with lots of tongue."

"Did you kiss him back?" she asked.

"No," he replied.

"Did you try to fight him off?" she asked.

"No, I just wanted him to take what he wanted," he replied honestly.

"Did he?" she asked.

"Yes," he replied.

"Tell me what he did," she said, as her heavy breathing became more apparent.

At that point Thomas's cock rose to full attention and he embraced her tightly while tongue kissing her. Once their mouths separated he looked into her eyes and said, "He turned me around, then pulled my pants and draws down far enough for him to get at my dick and my nuts. He surprised me when he said, "You do have a nice one. I imagine Lorna enjoyed it as much as she said she did."

At that moment Kerry licked his lips before softly kissing him while pushing the tip of her tongue in and out of his mouth a few times. "And then what did he do?" she asked after she backed off.

"He let go of my, my, privates and spread my asscheeks. I braced myself for his rough fingers, but he'd brought some grease with him. He played with me back there for a bit then I felt him push against my asshole with his pecker. I'll be honest with you Kerry, I liked it when his pecker forced it's way in. I didn't say anything or do anything but I loved it every time he hunched, and a long string of clear cum was hanging from my pecker to the floor.