Lodgepole Creek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was setting a trap by insulting the thief's ego.

~~

He then spent all day Tuesday waiting for the gang leader to show up, but It didn't happen. However Wednesday morning he heard a bell ring. He'd paid a boy one bit to stand watch in the church tower and ring the bell if he saw a group of men ride into town together. He was sitting in a chair on the sidewalk in front of the Marshal's office with his scattergun across his lap when four younger men rode up. "You Thomas Jefferson?" asked a young tough barely able to grow facial hair.

"Who's asking?" said Thomas.

"The man you called a degenret, whatever the hell that mean," he said with a scowl. "And you ain't askin ferr but 25 dollar re-ward ferr my head. Do you know who I am?"

"No I don't," said Thomas coolly. "But you're under arrest for stealing women's draws."

"I watn't tryin to steal no women's underthings," he insisted. "They just happened to be on the wagon."

"Right then," said Thomas. "How bout I arrest you for armed robbery. Would you like that better?

"Who da hell do you think you're smart mouthing, I'm goddamn Willie the kid you half black fucker," said the dimwitted in-bread outlaw.

"I'm tired a hearing this darkie's voice," said another wannabe gangster who reached for his gun. He was unsuccessful in getting it and dead from a shotgun blast before his body hit the ground. The rest of the gang raised their hands and Thomas locked them up, then he babysat them until Monday. They were put on trial by the Town Council and it turned out that The Kid was wanted for another robbery in which he killed his victims.

The Kid was strung up on Tuesday, and Wednesday Thomas took the other gang members to the prison in Julesburg where they'd serve their time.

~

Kerry had been on his mind the whole time he was stuck at the jail and he was thinking hard about that big ass of hers when Carolyn Express showed up at his office with breakfast.

"Good morning Mrs. Express," he said as he invited her in with a wave of his hand.

"Good morning Thomas, and its Carolyn," she said warmly.

"Good morning Carolyn," he corrected himself.

"Tony left the house at the crack of dawn. He's catching a train in Julesburg and going to Platt River. That means I didn't have anyone to eat breakfast with, and Matilda told me that you only take dinner along with your room," Then she smiled sweetly.

When he raised an eyebrow she said, "I've known Matilda for years. We tell each other everything. In fact it was my idea that she start taking in boarders after her husband was killed by a Cheyenne war party.

"Now let's eat."

~

Fifteen minutes later Thomas was the only one who'd eaten breakfast, since all that Carolyn brought for herself was cream and sugar to put in her cup of coffee.

Once she put the empty dishes in the basket she walked over to the door locked it and pulled the shade. After also pulling the shades at the windows she moved in front of him and stood close before reaching around him and cupping his ass in both of her hands.

Thomas looked down at her. Their faces were inches apart.

"Is there anything else I can do for you?" she asked.

He'd dealt with that situation before when his father's wife would corner him when no one was around. His doughy stepmother hadn't interested him, but this older woman was sexy as hell. As much as he wanted to concentrate on Kerry his cock was as hard as it is to get ahead in life and all it was thinking about was the mature pussy in front of him.

Without saying a word he grasped her biceps and turned her around then put his hand on her shoulder and gently bent her over his desk. When he lifted the hem of her dress and revealed her crotchless draws she giggled before saying, "Oh yes, you can have that."

"Thank you ma'am," he responded. "Mind if I look at it first?"

"Please do," she replied sultrily.

He then bit his bottom lip as he leaned to his right while spreading her asscheeks with his left hand, which revealed a pair of lips surrounded by long blonde hairs with a few random gray ones mixed in.

"Woo lawd, you have a pretty pussy," he complimented her. "It looks just like pink rose pedals with drops of dew on em."

"Aren't you sweet," she said while looking back over her shoulder at him.

"Mind if I taste it," he asked as he went to his knees.

"You'd better," she said breathlessly then let out a big sigh when she felt his nose press against her rosebud just before his tongue slid into her sex.

She smelled fresh and clean, mixed with the fragrance of her womanly musk, and Thomas got his face all up in there. He licked her from her clit to her pucker and tongue both her pussy and her asshole until he got her off orally. He then stood up, undid his pants and fished out his cock. When Carolyn felt him shuffle closer to her, she rose up so she could turn her upper body enough to be able to see his tool. "Oh my, it's darker than the rest of you," she said. When he pushed her back down she giggled again and complied.

She was one of the more respected women in town and carried herself in an upstanding and wholesome manner, but when Thomas sunk his fat cock into her depths she cursed like a sailor through her clenched teeth while he stroked her.

"Ohhh, you big dick motherfucker," she said between grunts of pleasure. "Tear it up god damn, tear it up.

Her pussy wasn't too loose or too tight, just soft and experienced and able to handle a good hard fucking, which he expertly delivered. "Ohhh yes Thomas. Right there, right there, right there, that's the spot. Oh yes, keep doing it just like that and you gon make momma cum soon."

Her words of encouragement served their intended purpose and she soon felt him pick up his pace. When she did she spoke in an urgent manner saying, "Oh no baby, you can't put your milk into me, momma is in her fertile time." Then she pushed him backwards until his cock was out of her vagina, before turning and kneeling in front of him and grasping his shaft.

She admired it for a second or two while breathing heavily, then she gobbled it into her throat as far as possible while shaking her head from side to side. After a moment of doing that she began bobbing her head with her mouth open as she throat-fucked herself while also kneading his nuts. When she felt the first spurt of his cream she pushed her face forward until his pubic hair tickled her nose and held it there, as his nectar flowed into her stomach.

Thomas flopped down onto his chair once she'd sucked out the last drop of his strength. He made a mental note of her technique in case he were to find himself on the giving side of a blowjob again someday, as he watched her demurely dab at the corners of her mouth with a napkin before standing and saying, "I hope you enjoyed your breakfast. I certainly enjoyed mine." Then she raised the shades, took her basket and wished him a pleasant day as she left.

~

Once Thomas was alone again he sat there dumbfounded. What the hell was going on? Just when he'd finally found a woman he wanted to court the two most respected white women in town had thrown themselves at him. If that wasn't unbelievable enough, his new buddy had offered to be cuckolded by him and he'd done it.

~~

He was sorta down in the mouth behind his inability to control his dick, as he headed to Kerry Washington's place on Friday after making his rounds for the first time in over a week. She was feeding her chickens when he rode into her yard. As soon as she saw him she grabbed the corners of her apron and flung it so all of the corn scattered on the ground. She almost ran to meet him and then she had to resist the urge to hug him when she got where he was standing.

Thomas felt pretty much the same, but he didn't act on it because in addition to his guilty conscience, he remembered what Carolyn Express had said about giving her time to heal and get used to being alone. Therefore he limited his side of the conversation.

"Hey Thomas," she said instead of calling him Marshal. She was cheerful and smiling as she greeted him.

"Hey they-Ah Mrs. Washington," he replied. "How've you been?"

"I'm doing fine, thank you," she said. "And you?"

"Tolerable," he responded. "Here's the receipt for your gold and the 300 dollars It traded for. Here's a receipt from the Express Company for your wire. And here's the rest of your money. I hope you didn't start to worry that I'd run off with your gold."

"Naw, I wasn't worried a bit," she assured him with a big grin. "Miss Carolyn told me that you was a good man."

Hearing her say that gave him pause for a second. "Carolyn Express is a schemer," he thought. "She was fucking him and matchmaking at the same time."

"Are you satisfied with the workers?" he asked after his momentary diversion.

"Uh huh, you musta put the fear of god into them cause they sure been working hard," she replied with a laugh. Then she put her hands on her hips and said, "When I asked them how much I was gon have to pay them, they told me that you said they was your responsibility." Once again she was tempted to hug him, but she didn't.

The way she was looking at him at that moment almost broke through his resolve, and he abruptly climbed onto his horse and said, "I'm going to check on the men's progress then get back to town. I'll see you in a few days." Then he tipped his hat and left.

She was disappointed that he took off so quickly and hoped she hadn't scared him off by being so forward. She resolved to stay in her place the next time she saw him.

~~

Thomas's feelings were weighing heavy on his mind on Saturday as he was walking the streets and inspecting the work he'd given to Buck's son the previous week. He was anticipating his weekly hot bath later that day and hoping that it'd relieve some of his stress. In fact he was daydreaming about soaking then rubbing himself down with Vaseline as he walked past the general store. That was when he glimpsed a woman loading a 25 pound bag of flour on her wagon and realized that it was Matilda. He immediately went to help her.

As he was placing the bag of flour on the wagon, the co-owner of the store Lacy Lagrette brought out a sack of sugar. He hurriedly took the bag from her and loaded it onto the wagon. Both women smiled big at him in appreciation of him helping them whereas other men just walked past them.

"Thank you very much," said Lacy Lagrette. "Aren't you a gentleman."

"He certainly is," agreed Matilda. "For that I'm going to bake an apple pie for dinner tonight."

"I'll look forward to it," he responded, then continued his inspection.

~

Two hours or so later he was soaking in the tub when Matilda came into the bathing room with him. He looked at her in disbelief as she said, "Your apple pie is ready." Then she playfully added, "Don't make me have to come drag you outta that tub."

"Ok," he responded as he tried to figure out what was going on. They'd become cordial during the time he'd been her boarder, but she'd always kept a respectable distance between them.

Now not only had she come into the bathing room with him buck naked in the tub, she surprised him even more when she bit her bottom lip and overtly admired his broad shoulders and hairless chest. He couldn't believe what was happening.

"Don't let it get out that I came in here with you... understand?" she stated firmly.

"Yesum," replied Thomas.

She then kneeled beside the tub and said, "Give me your rag; I'll wash your back."

He hesitantly did as she asked. He knew he should have asked her to let him finish his bath, but his curiosity about what it'd be like with an older woman overrode his conscience.

As she gently rubbed the rag over his back she said, "I'm usually not this forward, but Carolyn said such nice things about you."

"Yesum. What kind of things?" he asked as he looked out the corner of his eyes at her.

"She said I need not be embarrassed about talking about, um, sex with you, and that it would be ok for me to tell you that I love cock."

Hearing her say that completely destroyed the wall made of morals and values that he was trying to build around himself so he'd be worthy of Kerry. Instead, his dick got hard and stood up straight.

His remaining quiet gave Matilda the consent to continue talking. "Unfortunately for me there aren't any educated gentle men like my late husband here in town, so I make do when I have a desirable boarder that I think that I can trust. Thomas, I believe you're such a man. She then hesitated before saying, "Carolyn told me that she fixed breakfast for you Thursday morning."

"Yesum, she did," he acknowledged, speaking in a respectful manner.

"She told me what happened after you finished eating too," she said in a low measured tone.

Thomas raised an eyebrow as he looked at her.

She looked him in the eyes and said, "I wouldn't mind if the same thing happened between me and you." Then her face flushed.

Thomas grimaced at what he was about to say, because he knew he shouldn't, but he said it anyway. "It'd be an honor," he told her.

"Ok," she said. "Give me a minute to see if there's anyone in the house, then we'll go to my room."

~

Thomas had thought Carolyn was forward, but Matilda practically attacked him as soon as they were in her room. She pulled her glasses off and laid them on her dresser, then she removed the pin that held her hair in a bun before she began kissing her way downward as she hurriedly unbuttoned his shirt.

He was surprised at how expertly she undid his pants and how boldly she grasped his cock. The normally subdued woman sat on the side of her bed, then leaned forward and licked his package from his balls to the tip of his dick. After she sucked him vigorously until her need to be fucked was too strong to delay any longer, she deepthroated him one last time before taking her mouth off of his cock with a pop.

The staid looking woman surprised him by shamelessly exposing her private place when she laid back and propped herself on her elbows before lifting her legs and bending her knees while spreading them. The maneuver caused her dress to bunch up around her waist and reveal that she wasn't wearing anything underneath it. Thomas couldn't help but wonder if she went around like that all the time.

While he was thinking he wasn't getting down to business and waited too long for her liking, so she grabbed his cock and pulled it toward her slit. He forgot the thought after she did that.

At fifty something she was the oldest woman he'd been with and he was fascinated by the salt and pepper hair on her pussy as he watched his dick slide in and out of it.

After a minute or so of polite fucking he hooked his arms under her knees and went to town on her snatch. It was nice and tight due to infrequent use and it didn't take long for her to get close to her peak. When it got good to her she began to dig her heels into his asscheeks and pull his body toward her in rhythm with his thrusting.

She'd been stoic throughout their coupling, but when the end was inevitable she grasped his biceps with more force than he thought she was capable of and said, "Thomas I need you to fuck me hard, fast, and deep, which he did until both of them exhausted their passion.

Once he left her bedroom she was back to carrying herself in a wholesome way.

~~

Once again he was bummed out over what his moral failings had allowed him to do, so he decided to take himself to church on Sunday morning to try to make himself feel better. He put on the new suit and loafers that he'd ordered from back east, then brushed some of the curl out of his hair so that it hung past his shoulders. Without his hat he looked like a cross between a ruggedly handsome man and a beautiful woman.

When he walked into The Burning Bush Church everybody who was anybody in the town was in there and practically every eye was on him. He wasn't sure how he'd be received by the white citizens he was protecting, but his success at ridding the town of outlaws and criminals had earned him goodwill from them.

He was looking around the sanctuary for an empty spot on a pew when Margaret the school marm got his attention. She was sitting alone in the back, in the corner, in the darker part of the room. She was gesturing for him to come sit with her.

When he arrived at her row their eyes met. Of course he'd glanced at her when he'd seen her around town and through her bedroom window, but now that it was appropriate to hold his gaze on her he was captivated by her beauty.

"Miss Margaret," he said as he stared at her.

"Marshal," she replied as she demurely offered her hand to shake. It was as much an excuse to touch him as it was to greet him.

The look in his eyes caused her face to flush and her pussy to moisten as a result of the arousal she suddenly felt.

Dick Doone and Lorna were sitting in a nearby row with Carolyn and Tony Express. They were looking at them with an amused look on their faces until Dick finally cleared his throat and raised an eyebrow after he sensed that Red Wagoner had started to focus on them from his seat on the front row.

Margaret's trance was broken by the sound and she reluctantly withdrew her hand, then smiled at them sweetly before turning her attention to Thomas.

"I'm sorry for making a spectacle of myself," she said. "Please join me."

"No apology is called for," he said graciously as he sat down.

She then looked into his eyes and bit her bottom lip before leaning her head toward his and whispering, "It's just that you're such a pretty man, tall, well built, and you present yourself so elegantly."

Thomas smiled graciously then deflected her compliment. "I don't know about that, but I do know that I'm lucky to be sitting in the company of a beautiful woman."

"Aren't you the gentleman," she said. "It appears that we're mutual admirers of each other.

"Thank you, and yes I believe we are," he responded as he looked at her inquisitively.

"My fiancé may or may not make it here for Sunday morning services as he usually does and I'd rather not listen to the pastor's sermon alone," she explained.

Just then the Preacher stepped up to the podium. "Let us pray," he said.

While everyone's head was bowed and the pastor thanked the lord for all the blessings the townspeople had received since the last church service Margaret was sneaking a peek at the bulge in Thomas's crotch.

Once he finished thanking the lord for this, that, and a third he began his sermon.

Meanwhile Margaret resumed the conversation with Thomas using her in church during the sermon voice saying, "I hope you don't mind if I speak frankly. It's something we were encouraged to do in college."

"Not at all," he replied.

She then smiled sweetly and said, "I love how the cut of your lounge jacket defines your broad shoulders, and I like how your pants are just tight enough to show the outline of your cock, without it being offensive."

"Hm," said Thomas. "I gotta tell you, I sure wasn't expecting for you to tell me that... Especially here in church."

Margaret grinned mischievously as she touched her hand to her chest to calm herself. After closing her eyes and taking a couple of calming breaths as though she was in prayer she said, "I could see the ridge around its crown when you were walking toward me."

Thomas's jaw dropped open.

Margaret covered her mouth to mask her grin.

~

Over the next half hour or so Margaret stole looks at the bulge in Thomas's crotch as often as she looked at the pastor. When the service was over and everyone started to move about Margaret leaned her head in his direction again and said, "I saw you when you stopped outside my bedroom window when you were on patrol the other night."

When she said that a chill ran through Thomas's body and his pucker clenched so tight he nearly pulled a muscle in his groin, but he somehow managed to look unfazed by her comment.