Lodgepole Creek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm Marshal Thomas Jefferson," he said.

"Marshal?" she repeated in disbelief.

"Yes ma'am. I took over for Marshal McGraw," he explained. "See my badge," as he grasped it.

"I got the man who murdered your husband, a fella named Bo Hogg. He was hanged this morning."

"I'm grateful for that," she stated.

"I brought you the deed to your ranch," he informed her.

"Don't get off your horse, I'm coming out there," she instructed as she pulled her rifle back through a slot in the wall. As she headed out the door her head was swirling from the relief she was feeling. In less than a minute she'd gone from thinking she was going to die, or maybe worse, have to kill someone, now this pretty man had brought her news that meant that she was safe.

She walked outside seconds later straightening her worn dress. She had average looks, but even with layers of clothes on Thomas could tell why Buck had said she was a stallion. She had to be near six feet tall, and even with layers of clothes she was wearing he could tell that her tiddies were the size of cantaloupes. She had broad shoulders and round hips.

For the first time in his life he was smitten.

"Marshal. Marshal," she said.

The second time she called his name brought him out of his trance. "Yesum," he responded, then he made eye to eye contact with her.

She glared at him disapprovingly although she really didn't mind him looking at her with lust.

"Beg pardon," Mrs. Washington.

"Marshal, my eyes are up here," she chastised him.

"Yesum," he responded. "Um, here's the deed to your property that Bo Hogg had stolen from your husband."

"Thank you," she said as she reached for it with her left hand while holding her rifle in her right hand because she could never be too careful. She looked at the document for a few seconds and read the note Mooney Baggs had written to explain the forged signature.

Thomas took note of the fact that she could read. "Thank you again," she said as she folded the paper.

At that point they stopped talking. She'd just met him and she knew the proper thing was for him to go, though a part of her didn't want him to leave.

Thomas didn't want to keep talking and seem too forward, besides, he liked what he saw and he intended to come back.

"Right then," he said finally. "I'd better get back to town."

"Ok," she said, sounding softer and more vulnerable than she'd intended to.

"I'll be back in a couple of days when I make my rounds again," he informed her, then he left.

~~

A short while later he was riding beside the stream that separated the Bar K from the Doone ranch when he saw a horse loping in his direction.

Lorna was on her way to the part of the trail from the Bar K to Lodgepole Creek that was closest to the Doone Ranch. There she'd planned to wait for Thomas. When she got close enough to see that it was him, she guided her horse to within a few feet of his before she pulled on its reins signaling him to stop.

"Hello Marshal," she said in her raspy voice.

"Ma'am," said Thomas as a greeting.

"I'm Lorna Doone, Dick's wife," she said to him, sounding sure of herself.

"I know Dick," he said.

"So do I, and I'm real partial to it," she responded along with a mischievous smirk.

Thomas suddenly felt a surge of sexual energy but he ignored it. He didn't know this woman and the last thing he was going to do was to say something that would put him in trouble.

Lorna then looked in the direction he was coming from and said, "How's Kerry holding up?"

"She's a strong woman," he replied.

"Yeah, but she's a woman who's by herself all the same," she stated.

"So are you," Thomas pointed out. "It's dangerous out here for you too."

Lorna was thoughtful for a moment before she replied. "I was thinking about her not having a man around, but I guess you're right. I'm as alone as she is when I come out here to the lake every afternoon to swim buck naked. A man could have his way with me if he wanted."

She then looked Thomas in the eyes before saying, "I feel a lot safer now that you're the Marshal ... And you've rid us of those awful Hoggs."

"Yesum," said Thomas as he tried to read whether she was only flirting or making him an offer. As he was considering his options he thought about Kerry and decided not to respond no matter what her intentions were.

"Right then Miss Lorna, I better git," he said.

"Ok Thomas. It was nice to meet you," she responded without resistance, but in truth she was disappointed that he hadn't taken the bait.

When she didn't signal her mount to move, he gave his horse a nudge.

~~

He ate dinner at the Lodgepole Creek Saloon again that evening. Sammy was her normal happy self and Mary was flirting as usual, but Thomas had Kerry on his mind.

He had his meal and had a glass of beer before heading out on patrol about an hour after dark. He'd gone out after midnight the first night, but he decided to switch it up so that the bad guys wouldn't know when to expect him.

He was rewarded for his decision when he rode by the school and saw that the young pretty school marm's bedroom curtains weren't completely closed and the light beside her bed was still on. The right thing to do would have been to ride off, but the chance to see some skin didn't come along that often, so he waited there several minutes. When she finally walked over to the bed she got on her knees and said her prayers. Afterwards she shed her housecoat before appearing to look out the window. She then got into bed and turned out the light.

As it turned out he didn't see much of her, but watching her in a private moment was enough to make him have to shift the position of his now erect cock.

As soon as the show was over he went back to thinking about Kerry.

~~

On Thursday he fought the temptation all morning to go to Kerry's, but he finally had to give in and head out to her place that afternoon. She was outside and she'd seen him coming before he rode up, and sorted herself. "Hello Marshal," she said, sounding way more at ease with him than she had on Tuesday.

"Ma'am," he said and nodded his head.

They then stared at each other for a minute without a word being spoken.

"I was making my rounds and I'm stopping by like I said I would," he lied because he'd only visited Kerry that day.

"I appreciate that Marshal," she replied, then waited for him to continue to lead the conversation.

After another awkward silence Thomas looked around the fenced in yard then said, "I hear tell you have a small herd of cattle."

"Yes I do," she said and left it at that. She wasn't being short with him on purpose, it was just that he was so pretty to her she was afraid she might tell her true feelings if she talked too much.

"She's a tough one," he thought to himself before saying, "I was thinking you might show me where to find them if they haven't scattered all over Colorado Territory."

"I was gon ask Mr. Dick Doone to have some of his men check on em," she replied, letting him see that she was aware of the situation.

"Suit yourself," he said, sounding as though he was about ready to cut his losses. He'd never had a woman be able to resist him and he didn't know how to handle it.

She picked up on his disappointment and said, "I don't mean to be ungrateful. I just don't want to be a burden."

"To be honest, I'd be honored to ride along with you," he replied more sincerely than he expected.

Kerry was thrilled on the inside, though her outside didn't show it. But if he'd known how independent she was, he would have realized that when she asked him to saddle her horse it was essentially her saying I want to fuck you.

"I'll be back in a few minutes," she said.

By the time he had her horse saddled she'd changed into a pair of men's pants. When she walked outside and he saw her his eyes bucked wide open and his jaw dropped. "Marshal...Marshal...Marshal, is something wrong?" he heard her call him after the third time.

She sounded concerned but she wasn't, because she was used to men carrying on that way when they saw how perfectly proportioned her Amazon sized body was. In fact she was actually straining to keep from laughing.

"Uh, what," he said as he took her all in. "Sweet lord Jesus," he thought to himself. "Look how big and fine her ass is."

He got a close up look at it when he helped her onto her horse, and she enjoyed watching his expression as he looked at it.

~

As they rode along Thomas looked at how comfortable she was on her horse and said, "Where did a farm girl learn to ride so good?"

"We came out here a few years ago," she replied. "We only had one hired hand so I had to help with the steers.

"Where did you and George come from?" he inquired.

"From Georgia," she replied. "And you?"

"Virginia," he responded. "Did you come out here along with Sammy, Mary, and Buck?"

"No, we come from a different part of Georgia than them," she said. "George came out west to look for gold. When he found a little of it he bought this ranch because he heard that other Georgia folks live here. Once he got things sorted out he went to Georgia to get me.

"How about you, how'd you get out here?

After riding along for a minute or so Thomas said, "My father set me free in 1863. I went from Virginia to Nashville where I was pulled into the Union Army.

"After the war I joined up again because there weren't many jobs for coloured men in the city and I didn't want to work on a farm.

"I understand," said Kerry as she studied him closely for a few seconds. "Why'd you get outta the Army this time?"

"I got tired of killing the red man for the white man," he replied while looking out across the plain."

~

Fortunately they found her steers and the headcount was right as far as she knew. As they sat on their horses out on the open plain watching them Thomas said, "Kerry, you need to fence your property. Do you know what barbed wire is?"

She gave him a blank stare before softly replying no.

"I'll have someone get started putting some up for you by Friday. You'll see what it is then. Do you have money to pay for it?"

"No, well I have a few dollars, but George would trade in some gold when we ran out of money."

Thomas raised an eyebrow before saying, "Have a few ounces of it for me when I come back with the workers and I'll sell it for you."

They then returned to her house, and satisfied that he was winning her trust he politely bid her goodbye.

~~

It turned out that he was on the trail near the Doone Ranch around the same time of day he'd seen Lorna out there on Tuesday.

She'd come out there on Wednesday hoping he'd be waiting for her, but he wasn't. When she tried it again Thursday, to her relief she saw him as her horse came trotting across the plain again. She waved one hand in the air to greet him, which he returned. This time she stopped at the lake instead of riding up to him.

He watched in anticipation as she climbed down from her horse and stripped off her shirt and buckskin britches. She looked in his direction, and when she was sure that he was looking at her she took off her camisole and draws. Her body was thick and muscular with round and puffy breasts and a big bush of blonde hair on her lower belly.

After looking at her strip naked Thomas felt his need start to build and he cupped his nuts through his pants as he watched her strode toward the water. "Down boy," he mouthed silently as he gave his manhood a squeeze. "I'm saving you for Kerry."

Lorna wasn't shy about letting a man see her body, and for the next several minutes it was on full display. When she wasn't floating on her back with her titties sticking out of the water she entertained herself with back and forward flips that showed off her hairy crotch. After watching her for a couple of minutes Thomas's moral failings kicked in again and he gave in to his hard cock.

He looked around to make sure they were alone then he guided his horse to the lake. When she saw him there she beckoned for him to join her.

At that point he was in full Cockhound mode, so he stripped off his clothes and started toward the lake. "Mmmmm," she said loudly. "Your horse isn't the only stallion out here is he?" As she watched his thick cock sway from side to side with every step he made.

When he waded into the water she swam to meet him. Seconds later she was standing in front of him in neck deep water slowly stroking his cock. "Are you ready for me big boy?" she asked before putting both of her arms around his neck and pulling herself up so she could put her legs around his waist.

She was a big boned Midwest cowgirl weighing in at a right and ready buck ninety he figured. With her hanging on him he felt her weight. He was glad that the water was deep enough to take some of the strain off his back.

His cock was sticking out as straight as an arrow and she quickly found its tip with her opening. As soon as she did she impaled herself to the hilt, then she went to hunching.

Fucking him in that position made it feel like the walls of her vagina were milking his cock. With her doing all the work he just put his arms around her waist and held on for dear life as she aggressively fucked him. After about fifteen minutes of playtime and several orgasms for her he finally busted his nut.

She then left the water and walked over to the bush where she'd hung her clothes and calmly got dressed. Watching her put on her underthings was as sexy as anything he'd seen that day.

"See you around Marshal," she said, before climbing onto her horse. He then watched her ride across the plain until she was out of sight, before he got dressed and climbed onto his horse then rode back to town.

He took solace in the fact that she'd been the aggressor.

~~

The next day a couple of wanderers stopped at Buck's livery looking for work and some hay to sleep in. Buck sent them to see Thomas, and he hired them to string Kerry's barbed wire. They were broke so he gave them a couple dollars each to get a decent meal and told them to be ready to ride the next morning.

After hiring the men Thomas headed to the Express Merchandise and Shipping Company to order the barbed wire for Kerry.

"Speak of the devil, there he is," Lorna Doone said under her breath to her friend Carolyn Express when she saw Thomas walk through the door. She'd come to tell her best friend and partner in debauchery about the tryst she'd had with him the day before.

"Isn't he beautiful?" said Lorna.

"Mmm hmm," agreed Carolyn. "If he hadn't just fucked you I'd have thought he was queer?"

"Dick's taken a liking to him, so you never know," replied Lorna.

"That is a clue. You two do have the same taste in men don't you,' "said Carolyn with a smirk.

"Oh my, is that a cockprint I see lying on his left thigh?" she asked with her hand shielding her mouth as she talked.

"Mmmmm hmmm," said Lorna. "You should see it hard, it's magnificent."

"I intend to," exclaimed Carolyn as her tongue circled her lips.

"Look at you," said Lorna teasingly. "You're practically drooling over his cock."

"Aw hush, whore," said Carolyn.

"Which one of us sucked the most dicks the last time we visited Cheyenne?" countered Lorna.

"Ummm, ok," acknowledged Carolyn before leaning closer to her and saying, "I think he's done shopping. I'm going to go talk to him.

~

"I'm Mr.s Carolyn Express," the elegant tall slender woman said to Thomas seconds later.

Her and her husband had the same accent that he'd heard from soldiers who came from the state of Massachusetts when he was in the war.

"Hey they-ah Ms Express," said Thomas.

Carolyn smiled big, then said, "I just love your southern drawl." Then she offered her hand to shake. When he accepted it she held on for a long time before letting go.

Thomas saw the thirsty look in her eyes and suddenly he felt as though he was a glass of water.

Then she looked at her blonde haired friend and said, "I believe you know my best friend Lorna Doone.

"Yesum," replied Thomas. "Hey they-Ah Mrs. Doone,"

"Hi Thomas," she replied.

Carolyn raised an eyebrow then sighed enviously at how familiar Lorna was with him.

~~

On Saturday morning Thomas rode out to Kerry Washington's place with the two men he'd hired. Stringing barbed wire around two hundred acres would keep them busy for a while. When they made it to her little house she came outside wearing a different dress and she had on a hat instead of a rag covering her head. She hoped that he thought that she was pretty.

"Morning Mrs. Washington," said Thomas as he noticed that she'd fixed herself up some.

"Mornin," she replied while shielding her eyes from the sun.

"I got two good men here to take care of the work that needs to be done around here," he said as he looked at the barn, the shed, and the fence surrounding the yard. "You have a nice place; it needs to be kept up."

"Yes-surr," she said as she held back her smile. She didn't mind a bit that he seemed to be taking an interest in her wellbeing.

~

After introducing the men to her and making it clear that any offense to her was an offense to him he asked her where Tony Express's crew had delivered the material needed to do the work.

"I ain't seen nobody," she replied.

"Hm," he responded. "Alright, I'll look into that.

He then rode the perimeter of the ranch with the two men before putting them to work cutting fence posts. When he returned to the ranch house Kerry had a bag with several ounces of gold in it.

"I reckon this will pay for everything," she said as she felt pressure in her groin from the sudden rush of blood to her abnormally thick clit.

"I'll be back," he said, then tipped his hat and quickly climbed back onto his horse because his dick was hard and he didn't want her to see it.

~~

He went to the Express Merchandise and Shipping Company when he got back to town. Carolyn came out from her office when she heard him greet her clerk. "Y hello there Thomas. How are you today?" she asked pleasantly.

"Hello Carolyn, um, Mrs. Express," he responded respectfully.

"My, don't you sound serious," she stated. "What's wrong?"

"Has Mr. Express come back from Julesburg?" he asked.

"Yes but he's at home. Do you need him?

"Yesum," he said.

"Jimmy would you go fetch Tony for me please?" she asked her go' for.

"Thomas I have to get back to my paperwork. Feel free to do some shopping until Tony gets here." She then started to walk away, but she retraced her steps and said, "Kerry Washington came here yesterday to buy a new dress. Said you'd come to see her after you rescued us from the Hoggs.

"I like her. Please go slow with her, give her time to heal. I suspect you'd be an easy man for her to fall in love with."

"Besides, there're plenty of us... I mean plenty lawman things to do around here until she's ready."

~

"Hiya Marshal," said Tony about ten minutes later.

"Mr. Express," said Thomas.

"I was going to come see you about the robbery, and let you know that Kerry's wire will be here Monday," stated Tony. "That's the second transport wagon that's been hijacked this month and the fourth one this year."

"I'm sure she'll appreciate that," said Thomas, then he looked thoughtful for a second before saying. "What else was in the shipment that was stolen?"

Tony Express showed him a list of everything then Thomas thanked him and was about to leave when Carolyn seemed to appear out of nowhere. She was repeatedly licking and biting her lips as she thanked him for his patronage, then he left.

~~

After asking around Thomas got a good idea who the thief was and came up with a plan to bring him in. He spent the better part of Monday riding to trading posts and towns putting up posters offering a 25 dollar reward for information about the degenerate who stole women's draws from the Express Merchandise and Shipping Company.