Long Lost Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica never took her mouth off my cock, but nodded her head and moaned appreciatively at my suggestion. My little sister was quickly sucking me towards orgasm as she moaned in pleasure. I moaned as I felt my balls draw up signaling my impending orgasm. My little sister must have felt some movement from my balls and recognized what it meant, because she opened her eyes, looked up at me, and smiled around my cock as she stroked me harder. She concentrated all of her sucking and licking on my cock head as she brought both hands to my shaft to stroke. I moaned louder as my little sister opened her mouth and held my gaze she smiled triumphantly. I watched as she held my cock head just inside her mouth, but kept her mouth wide open so I could see as my cum spurted into her mouth. She smiled again and moaned in pleasure as she closed her mouth around my cock head and milked my hot cum into her mouth as she swallowed every drop.

Watching her performance, I smirked and said, "You have me beaten hands down with that little technique. There's no possible way I can return the favor to you when I make you orgasm by licking your pussy or sucking your clit. That little move only proves why are the undisputed champion of incestuous oral sex."

She giggled around my cock as she kissed my cock head after deciding that she had milked all of my cum out of my cock, for now. She then crawled up my body and threw herself into my waiting arms as we kissed and clung to each other's naked bodies. I moaned into the kiss, "You're such a dirty little sister. You just sucked your big brother's hard cock and moaned as you swallowed my cum. What kind of message does that send to other siblings?"

She giggled into the kiss and replied, "That incest is the best sex there is. You should know that, big brother. You've already said you wanted to 69 with me and that's after you've already licked my pussy, sucked my clit, fucked my tight little pussy, and tongue fucked my teeny tiny asshole."

We both laughed at our back-and-forth as we settled down to relax in each other's arms. We stayed quiet and relaxed for several minutes as we enjoyed each other's company. As she trailed her fingers across my abs, she asked, "When you licked my asshole, was that really enjoyable for you?"

I smirked at her as I trailed my hands up and down her back and replied, "Yes, it was. You have a very cute butt and your asshole looks adorable. But then again I think everything about you is cute and adorable. But I also knew that you had likely never experienced that before, knew that your shocked reaction would be incredibly cute, and knew it would push you into your next orgasm. But honestly, little sister, I love giving you oral sex, so you having another sensitive orifice allows me to surprise you with the unexpected. Plus I loved the way your asshole clenched around my tongue when you orgasmed."

She smiled up at me as she admitted, "No, I hadn't ever experienced that. It was unexpected and I did cum fast. I just didn't like the idea of you doing something that you thought was gross just to please me."

I smiled as I kissed her nose and said, "First of all, I don't consider your ass to be gross. Secondly, you have a very cute way of reacting when I do something unexpected, and I will continue to do things like that to surprise you and make you orgasm harder. Third, you are very hygienic and I doubt you would even leave your room, much less engage in amorous sex with your loving big brother if you considered you were gross that day."

She still seemed unconvinced as she looked up at me, so I added, "Consider this, little sister. I would never even consider sucking a cock or swallowing cum. Can you say the same?"

She shook her head as she replied, "No, of course not. I love sucking your cock and feeling you cum in my mouth. And I also enjoy the taste."

I shrugged as I replied, "See what I mean? It's the same way with me and loving to lick your pussy, suck your clit, and swallow your pussy juices. I enjoy the act, enjoy your taste, and thoroughly enjoy hearing you moan as you orgasm so hard your body shakes uncontrollably."

I said this as I tickled her sides playfully. She cried out in laughter, before calming back down and going back to relaxing against my side. Seeing she was almost convinced, I added, "Little sister, I promise that I haven't done anything with you or to you that I haven't enjoyed doing. Plus I promise not to do anything that I don't want to do even if I think you'll enjoy it. Fair enough?"

She smiled up at me, finally satisfied and content with my answer as she said, "Yes, that's fair, big brother. I really did enjoy it, though. It was a surprise and I was very surprised that I enjoyed it so much. I just wanted to make sure that you were OK with it."

She waited a few seconds before smirking as she taunted, "Plus I will want you to tongue fuck my teeny tiny asshole again, big brother."

We both laughed at her teasing as we held each other. She then stretched her body and sighed as she felt me trail my hands down her back and grasp her ass cheeks. I pulled her against me by her ass cheeks and moaned as I enjoyed the feeling of her bubbly butt in my hands. She moaned as I squeezed her cheeks then giggled as I shook her ass in my hands as she looked up at me and asked with a coy smile, "So, you're an ass man, big brother?"

I shrugged as I shook her ass again and said, "Well, I'm actually more of a full package man, but you do have a very cute and very squeezable ass, little sister."

I squeezed her ass in my hands as I said this making her giggle adorably, as I continued, "Luckily for both of us, you have the full package."

She moaned and smiled up at me as she asked, "And what is in my package, big brother?"

I smiled down at her, knowing how much she loved hearing me describe her sexy body. I arched an eyebrow as if I had to think about my answer until I finally replied, "Well, I've already described your ass, your big tits, your pussy, your clit, and your teeny tiny asshole, so you want me to tell you about the rest of your sexy body, little sister?"

She hummed for a second as she pretended to think, then folded her arms across my chest and rested her chin on her arms, as she smiled up at me and nodded. I smirked diwn at her and said, "Well, you're my little sister, so naturally everything about you is perfect in my eyes, but I suppose you would like specifics?"

She nodded again as she waited and began to slide her thigh up my legs with a taunting smile on her face. I smiled at her antics as I said, "Well, from what I've seen of your body..."

She interrupted me by finishing my sentence honestly as she quipped, "Which is everything, big brother."

I nodded as if I had forgotten, and began ticking off aspects of her body as if I had made a list. Each time I mentioned a part of her body, I made sure I was trailing my hands or groping that part. I smiled down at her as I continued, "You have the perfect ratio in your physique of big tits, bubbly ass, and a naturally firm body. Giving you the perfect hourglass shape. You have shapely legs that feel great in my hands and wrapped around my body. They are silky smooth, look great in tight pants or bare, and are incredibly flexible when taking risqué pictures. Your arms are strong enough to hold me tight in the throes of passion, but also soft enough to feel comforting when you hug your big brother."

I continued as I trailed my hand over her stomach, as I said, "Your tummy is flat and looks great in a tight shirt or flushed red from the shower. Your eyes can stop me in my tracks or silence me with a glance. I've seen mischief, humor, longing, love, desire, and many other emotions show through your eyes. Your lips are the perfect balance between full and thin, making them very kissable and soft to the touch. Seeing your lips quiver has pushed me into full protective big brother mode and always makes me want to soothe and comfort you. Plus they look incredible wrapped around my hard cock."

She burst out laughing as I said this, before puckering her lips and making kissing sounds. I smiled at her cute antics then continued as I wrapped my arms around her body, saying, "You're also smart and cunning. You can be deviously mischievous when you want to be. You can BS someone and lead them around by the nose without telling them anything. You're loving and loyal to those you care about. You're incredibly comfortable relaxing in bed as we study, without getting bored. You trust me unconditionally and know that I would never hurt you or take advantage of you. Sharing your bed all of those nights was so natural for us because we trusted and loved each other."

She held my gaze as she smiled shyly as I described her so faithfully. I held her tightly as I continued, "Your trust isn't easily earned and once someone loses it or betrays you, they're written out of your life even if it hurts. You're comfortable wearing only panties and a baggie shirt around me without worrying about how you looked when we shared a bed. You can dress in a sexy catsuit and enjoy yourself, without a constant need for compliments and approval. You can tease me without mercy when we banter, without being cruel or going too far. You're protective and territorial when you love someone. You're also attentive and supportive when you know someone is in need."

She blushed at my compliments and examples, as I continued, "You can be subtlety sexy or openly seductive when you want to, without making yourself look overdone. You love without limit and lust without distraction. You give without question and protect without hesitation."

Seeing she had tears of deep emotion in her eyes, I changed tactics to add humor and spike her lust, as I said, "You make adorable sounds when you're in the throes of passion. Your orgasms are sights to behold. You love knowing that your big brother is as dirty-minded as you are. You fuck like there's no tomorrow. You're still surprised when you learn that your big brother is as giving and attentive to your sexual needs and desires as you are to his. You're turned on knowing that the other girls in the dorm can hear us having sex. You were excited to show the other girls how sexy and seductive you can be when you want to be. You're proud to show me off to the other girls, knowing that you had all of my attention. You were aroused when you gave me a lap dance and you weren't afraid to cheat at the game to ensure you got to do it. You love the feeling of my hands on your body. Your passions increased when we flirted and teased each other in front of the other couples. Your greatest desires were realized now that you know that you can keep me all to yourself, I'll never leave you, and that sex with your big brother is as depraved, intoxicating, and amazing as you knew it would be."

Upping the ante on my goal of turning her on, I trailed my hands back to her ass cheeks, gripped them tight, and pulled her up my body until her thigh rested on my hard cock. She moaned under my touch and at the feeling of her thigh rubbing against my hard cock. She began to rub her thigh up and down my midsection, as she rubbed and teased my hard cock with her thigh. I arched an eyebrow at her as I continued, "You're small hands fit perfectly in mine as we walk or sit together, but they fit even better on my hard cock as you stroke me to orgasm or grasp me tightly to stake your claim to me. Your lips, warm mouth, and tongue taste and feel amazing to kiss as we hold each other tight, but your true skill of using them comes when you suck and lick my hard cock like a dirty-minded cum dump. You get so turned on when you work my hard cock with your pretty mouth. Your little tongue does such amazing things on my shaft and cock head. And your lips look so adorable wrapped around my shaft as you suck like a good little incestuous slut."

My descriptions and crude observations were working beautifully as she moaned and sighed at my words while continuing to slide her thigh over my rock-hard cock, as I continued to grope and squeeze her ass cheeks. I rolled my hips and ground my hard cock against her thigh as I continued, "Your ass cheeks are fucking amazing to look at while you walk, sit on my lap, or bounce against my thighs as I pound your tight little pussy from behind. I love feeling your ass cheeks squish in my hands when I squeeze them. Your asshole is so cute and tight. The sounds you make when I run you are adorably cute. I love feeling your asshole clamp down hard on my tongue as you orgasm. Your big tits feel perfect in my hands and mouth. They shake erotically as your chest heaves up and down when you're worked up. Sucking your hard little nipples makes you squirm and moan. When I flick my tongue over your hard little nubs, you practically ooze lust."

I'm smacked her ass cheeks and then gripped them tighter, making her moan and writhe against me as I added, "Your tiny clit gets so hard and sensitive when I tease it with my fingers or suck it between my lips as I lick and flick my tongue over it. You moan and gasp so adorably as I tend to your little pleasure button. Your tight little pussy goes crazy at my touch. It gets so wet if I'm anywhere near you. I've felt it tremble around my hard cock and on my tongue when you get worked up or orgasm. Your pussy lips taste amazing as I suck them between my lips and they spread your pussy juices all over me when you're lust spikes. It's so cute watching you get territorial towards me if another girl is around, I think that's why your pussy drips so much juice and you're always rubbing your pussy on my body. You're marking your territory. You love it when my cock explodes inside your tight little pussy. You orgasm so hard and it fills you with contentment and love knowing that I'm claiming you as well. Plus you reach your goal of being your big brother's personal incestuous cum dump."

She bit her lower lip as she listened intently. I could see the desire in her eyes. Without looking away from my gaze, she slid a hand down my stomach until she grasped my hard cock. She then moved as she said, "I'm going to put your hard cock inside my pussy, big brother. I'm going to ride this big hard cock and moan like a whore with you inside me. I'm going to orgasm as I feel you shoot your hot cum into my pussy. Then we're going to sleep in each other's arms all night so we can fuck again in the morning."

She held my gaze with heated eyes as she climbed up my body and straddled my hips. She moaned softly and placed her hands on my chest as she sat on my lap and ground her pussy on my hard cock. She continued to hold my gaze as she reached down to grasp my hard cock, guiding it to her pussy. She pushed her pussy down onto my hard cock with one swift plunge, taking my entire length inside her. She then sat up and braced her hands on my chest again as she began rolling her hips back and thrusting her crotch forward as fast as she could to pound her pussy on my hard cock. She immediately began moaning loudly as she closed her eyes and concentrated on showing me how enthusiastic, energetic, and determined she could be when she gets horny.

I was moaning in pleasure as I watched her working herself up to a frenzy. I trailed my hands admiringly up her sides and onto her big tits as I groped and teased them both. I rubbed the undersides of her breasts with my thumbs, surprising her, completely stilling her movements, and then making her whole body shake as she let out a surprised high-pitched moan before she started fucking herself again. I smiled up at her as she looked down at me in shock and surprise before smiling back at me with an excited smirk. I held her gaze as I lifted my head to take a nipple into my mouth to suck and lick. I wanted my little sister to be so hot and turned on that she would fuck herself to exhaustion on my hard cock. I sucked greedily and flicked my tongue over her hard nub. Smirking up at her, I then gently bit her nipple before pulling my head back, making her moan and whimper as I stretched her breast erotically. I was gentle enough not to cause discomfort but sadistic enough to give her a taste of pain that apparently went straight into her pussy, because she suddenly slammed her pussy on my hard cock as her orgasm ripped through her body. She cried out in pleasure and shock as her pussy spasmed around my hard cock.

She quickly resumed her fast hip movements to roughly fuck herself on my hard cock, as I moved to her other nipple to give it the same treatment. Once I had finished giving her other nipple the attention it deserved, I slid my hands back down to her ass cheeks and moaned as I groped her ass again. I lay my head back on her bed as I gazed up at her and taunted, "You're such a slut, little sister. Do you even know how many times your incestuous pussy has orgasmed on my hard cock or mouth since you took me as your lover? I bet you've lost count in your lust-addled brain. I doubt you care that you're making a mockery of the familiar way of life with your depraved thoughts and crude desires for me, little sister. Your incest-driven sexual fantasies and lust-filled actions have proven that your dirty-minded needs and desires can no longer stay relegated to your subconscious. Your need to fuck me and take me as your lover has finally been achieved, little sister. I doubt the incestuous nature and taboo of our new relationship doesn't bother you at all. In fact, I bet the depravity, lewdly erotic, completely sinful, and morally criminal acts that we've experienced tonight only fuel your lust and desires for more."

She moaned at my words as continued to taunt her viciously, spiking her lust and nearly making her go into a frenzy with desire as I continued, "You realize that everyone has believed we were dating for weeks now, little sister. We never corrected anyone and even pretended to be in a romantic relationship for fun, just to see what people would say about us. We flirted and cuddled in front of people, never letting on that were brother and sister. Deep down you must have realized that we had been acting inappropriately toward each other long before we started pretending to be a couple. And when we took pictures of each other, you were so excited and turned on from posing sexily for me that I'm sure your pussy soaked through your panties. Admit it, little sister, you would love nothing more than to spend the rest of our lives in a state of lust-filled incestuous bliss."

She was so far past responding to my taunts at this point that I wouldn't have been surprised if she hadn't actually been able to register what I had said. We were both moaning now as we worked ourselves towards orgasm. Her big tits were shaking erotically as she thrust and rolled her hips as fast as she could. Knowing how much she loved feeling my hands on her tits, I slid my hands back up her sides until I cupped them both in my hands.

She moaned louder and leaned towards me, pressing her tits into my hands as I groped her. Feeling my orgasm quickly building, I began thrusting my hips up as she would come down, driving my cock deeper and harder into her pussy. She smiled as she moaned and closed her eyes in ecstasy as she dug her fingers into my chest. Wanting us to orgasm at the same time, I moaned out, "I'm close, little sister. I'm about to fill your tight little pussy with another big load of hot cum."

She moaned louder and redoubled her movements as she opened her eyes and moaned out, "Do it, big brother. Fill me with your hot cum. I need to feel you breed my slutty fuckhole."

I moaned louder at her words and in pleasure as I felt my balls draw up. She held my gaze with a determined and heated expression that went straight through me to my hard cock as I exploded inside her. She immediately stiffened and cried out as her pussy trembled and her orgasm crashed over her. We stayed still as our orgasms rolled through us and left us panting for breath. She slumped forward onto my chest with a sigh of relief as we came together for a lazy kiss. We hugged and held each other as we enjoyed our post-orgasm highs and the intimacy of being in each other's arms, as my semi-hard cock remained inside her pussy.

1...345678