Long Lost Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party started getting lively soon the girls of the party were playing "Bob for slutty apples." Apparently, each apple had a string with a number hanging off it. Each number corresponded to a dare or a sexy act that the girl would then be required to do to her guest. We laughed and cheered as several girls went before Veronica and each got a different dare. One girl had to remove her panties and go commando the rest of the party. One girl had to eat a banana hanging out of the fly of her boyfriend's pants. Another girl had to grab her boyfriend's crotch and keep her hand there for an hour. The girl right before Veronica had to do a beer bong with the hose coming out of her boyfriend's fly. This was funny because the boyfriend jumped when the cold beer was poured down the funnel and into the tube leading into his pants. Apparently, he hadn't expected the beer to make the tube so cold. After the girl cleaned the beer off her face and everyone agreed that was the first beer facial they had seen, it was Veronica's turn.

She handed me her glasses and made short work of grabbing an apple with her teeth, before coming straight back to me with the apple still in her mouth. I smiled as she silently indicated that I should remove the apple, which I did before handing her glasses back to her. She replaced her glasses and moved to stand at my side as we read her dare, which was to give me a lap dance. I was worried at first, but her excited grin set me at ease. As I was led to a chair placed in the center of the room, someone began playing "Cherry Pie" by Warrant on the stereo. Veronica immediately got into the song and put on a very sexy dance. She ran her hands up her body erotically, bent over and shook her ass in my face, and then straddled my lap and began rolling her hips and writhing on my lap. Her glasses gave her a very erotic "librarian or nerdy pornstar/stripper" look. She pulled my head into her chest to rub her breasts against my face. She ran her hands up and down her body again and smacked herself on the ass as she gasped in pleasure. I felt my cock hardening in my Speedo and quietly whispered, "Oh, fuck."

She didn't miss a beat as she brought her mouth to my ear and erotically licked my earlobe before whispering, "Don't worry about it. We're both adults and I'm giving you a lap dance. I doubt you could do anything to make me feel embarrassed or embarrassed of you, big brother."

Hearing her calming words alleviated my fears of accidentally crossing the line with my sister. But I was shocked when she grabbed my hands and placed them on her ass cheeks as she moaned loudly and began grinding herself in my lap. She then placed my hands on her breasts and had me steady her as she bent over backward, putting her latex-covered crotch barely an inch from my face. The song must have been a special addition stripper version because it was longer than normal, not that either of us complained.

As the song ended, everyone cheered as Veronica straightened herself back to sitting on my lap as she smiled triumphantly. We then stood back up and settled ourselves off to the side and back into our preferred position of her leaning against my chest with my arms around her. I pressed my mount her ear and whispered huskily, "You're a frisky pussy tonight, little sister. You should dress in latex more often. She shivered in my arms and hummed noncommittally, but I could tell that she enjoyed my statement. We then continued to watch the other girls play the game until they had all had a turn. Next came a game where the guys had to compete and do the dares. This game was a variation of "Pin the Tail on the Donkey." Each guy took a turn being blindfolded and spun around ten times before being pushed toward a dry-erase board sectioned off with grids of numbers. The guy has to make a mark on a grid section and then do the corresponding dare. Each time a number was marked, that number couldn't be chosen again. The first guy went and immediately fell flat on his face. He eventually made it to the board and marked a number. He had to give his girlfriend a lap dance. I actually felt sorry for that girl, because he was not a graceful guy and certainly couldn't perform a sensual erotic dance. The girl was a good sport about it, but everyone could tell that she was embarrassed by his antics. Veronica stood on her tiptoes to whisper, "Well, that's one guy who isn't getting laid tonight."

I laughed as I hugged her tighter and placed my head on her shoulder next to her ear. She hummed softly when I gently kissed her neck and whispered, "Well, I'm having a great time with you and I'm not getting laid tonight. I'm still happy you're my date."

She pressed herself back into me and placed her hands on mine as we continued watching the game. The next guy had to drink a shot of tequila out of his girlfriend's belly button. Veronica scoffed, saying that it wasn't even a full shot. I laughed at her reaction and asked if she would prefer that the guy would have been dared to drink a shot out of his girlfriend's pussy or asshole, earning me an embarrassed giggle and a swat in my arm from her. I kissed her neck again and whispered soothingly, "Calm down, kitten. There's no need for violence."

She shook her head and gripped my hands as she relaxed against my body again. The next guy had to eat a peach from between his girlfriend's legs without using his hands. These two were both good sports about it and performed well. I whispered into her ear, "At least they aren't making him eat a can of tuna from between her legs."

Veronica laughed out loud hard enough to have several people look at her with questioning expressions. She responded by hiding her face and swatting me again. Once her embarrassment subsided I added, "I do love going down on a girl, but I hate tuna. I hate all seafood outside of sushi, actually."

Veronica upped the teasing game when she turned her head to smirk up at me as she purred, "That's good to know."

I was the next guy up and I think I performed the blindfolded spin and walk as gracefully as any other guy. At least I didn't hear any laughter. The number I marked was a dare for me to remove my underwear for the rest of the night. I shrugged, tugged off my Speedo, twirled it around my finger for proof, and then casually walked back to my smiling sister. As I retook my spot, I breathed out, "See, now there's no reason to be upset with me about wearing nothing but a Speedo underneath my toga. Problem solved, Speedo gone."

Veronica playfully elbowed me in the stomach before leaning her head back against my chest and sighing. We continued relaxing together as the game progressed. After the game finished, the guests mingled a little more as some people left while others had more punch, some used the bathroom, and others fixed their costumes. As we sat together on the couch, speaking with several other people. Veronica began fidgeting more and more on my lap. She was usually so relaxed when she sat on my lap especially if I had my arms around her waist, but now she just couldn't sit still. Finally, I quietly asked, "Is everything OK, kitten?"

She squirmed a little more and huffed as she finally admitted quietly, "This suit is just too hot. I think I might have to go change."

Knowing how hard she had worked on her costume, face paint, and hair, the last thing I wanted her to have to do was change into something else, especially since she looked so adorable and sexy in her latex catsuit. Looking down at her back I saw the zipper that ran from her neck down to just below her panty line. Moving slowly to give her plenty of time to disapprove, I slid the zipper down until it stopped. I then grabbed both sides of the suit and fanned them to give her skin some much-needed air. I noticed that I could see her sexy ass cheeks and then noticed that she wasn't wearing any panties. Looking at her back, I noticed that she also wasn't wearing a bra. She sighed and moaned out, "Oh, thank God! Thank you, babe, that feels sooo much better."

I continued to fan her catsuit until she leaned back into my arms with a sigh. I put my arms around her waist again and rested my chin on her shoulder as I whispered, "It's a good thing you didn't get dared to remove your underwear. I'm not sure what you could have done."

She giggled and whispered back, "The game was actually rigged. I helped pick the dares and set up the apples, so I tied the strings in certain ways so that I could tell which ones I would do and which ones I couldn't. The one I picked was one I wrote anyway."

I hugged her tighter as I teased, "So you wanted to give me a lap dance? You dirty girl."

I placed a kiss on her neck to let her know I approved. She giggled in my arms as she whispered back, "I seem to remember you enjoying my lap dance a great deal. And you did just unzip my suit. If anyone's the naughty one here it's you, big brother."

I laughed with her as I hugged her tighter and placed another kiss on her neck. As we continued talking with the other couples, Veronica began to slowly grind her hips on my lap. She was so slow and subtle about it that no one else could see what she was doing. Her bubbly ass felt amazing rubbing against my quickly hardening cock. I was able to hold in my moans by sheer force of will. The little vixen hummed innocently as she peaked at me over her shoulder and gave me a devious smile.

I tightened my grip on her body making her sigh as she shifted on my lap. I felt her maneuver her ass cheeks until my hard cock settled right between her cheeks. She leaned back against my chest and squirmed in my arms as she rubbed my throbbing cock perfectly. She turned her head and whispered so no one else could hear her, "What's wrong big brother? You seem a little tense."

I mock glared at her as I moved my arms behind her back and began slowly snaking my hands inside her catsuit along her glistening skin until my hands rested on her stomach. She sighed as I began to rub her stomach and tease the undersides of her breasts. She turned her head again as she rolled her hips to tease my cock and whispered, "What are you doing now?"

I breathed into her ear, "If you think you're the only one allowed to play, you're wrong."

She sighed again as I cupped her breasts and teased her rock-hard nipples. I gently bit her ear as I breathed huskily, "You're enjoying this aren't you, little sister? Feeling your big brother's hard cock between your ass cheeks and my hands on your tits. You loved putting on your little show for me, didn't you? I bet your little pussy was dripping wet knowing that you were rubbing your sweet ass and perky tits on your own brother in front of everyone tonight. You were excited to perform for me, you dirty girl."

She nodded her head as she rolled her hips on my cock and pressed her tits into my hands, before whispering, "I wanted to keep you all to myself, big brother. I've loved every second with you since we met. I wanted all the girls here to see you and know that you were mine. Every time I sent you a picture, I've wanted to show you all of me. I came so close to sending you pictures of my wet pussy and telling you that I was wet just from thinking about you. I know it's wrong, but I don't care. You're my closest family now. You're all I really have. Is it so wrong for me to want you if it feels so right?"

I ground my hard cock against her ass and gently pinched her nipples as I breathed out, "I knew there was more to us playing a couple than putting on a show for the girls in your dorm."

I trailed my hands up and down her chest and gently dragged my fingernails across her skin as she sighed in pleasure. She then stood up off my lap, held out her hand to me, and said, "Come on, babe. There's something you need to see."

I smiled up at her as I took her hand and stood up as she led us to her room. Once we were inside, she shut the door and locked it. She pushed me toward the bed and grabbed the sheet around my body, pulling it off me in one swift tug, leaving me naked and rock-hard in front of her. She trailed her hands down my stomach moaning at the feel of my abs until she reached my hard cock. She sighed as she grasped my cock and gently stroked me, saying, "I've dreamed about this hard cock, big brother. The first night you held me in bed, I wanted to strip you naked and take what's been denied to us our whole lives. We should have been raised together, but he kept us apart. Now that he's gone I can finally have you. No one ever had to know that I'm your sister. I could be yours if you want me."

I felt my hard cock jump in her hands as she poured out her heart to me while stroking my cock. I trailed my hands up her sides and groped her breasts through her catsuit as I moaned out, "I think we have a lot of sibling bonding that we need to catch up on, little sister."

She smiled up at me as she moaned out, "Get on my bed, big brother. It's time you saw what has been kept from you."

I sat down on her bed and inched backward until I was lying with my head on her pillows. First, she removed her glasses and sat them on the nightstand. Then she walked to the center of the room and slowly began peeling off her catsuit. She untied her heels and kicked them off. Then she pulled her catsuit down her shoulders, revealing her perky breasts. She pulled her arms out of the sleeves and continued pushing the tight latex down her hips. She had to shimmy her hips erotically to get the tight latex passed her bubbly ass cheeks and hips. I watched her stripping as she held my gaze with a determined look in her eyes.

As the catsuit slipped over her hips, she bent over to pull it off her legs, before kicking it away. She raised her arms and trailed her hands up and down her body seductively as she asked, "Do you like my body, big brother?"

I nodded as I breathed out, "I always have."

She fixed me with a possessive gaze as she stalked towards the bed. She crawled up my body and straddled my hips as she bit her lower lip and moaned out, "Every time you held me in your arms or sat me in your lap, my pussy was soaking through my panties. I've waited so long to feel your hands on my naked body. I think we've waited long enough."

She then leaned down as I sat up to press our lips together in a passionate kiss. We both moaned into the kiss as our hands clawed and groped each other's bodies. We were both saying the same things with our hands and mouths, "You are mine now and no one will ever take you away from me."

We clung to each other as our passions exploded into the kiss. We moaned and groaned, unable to hold each other tight enough or get close enough to satisfy ourselves. I trailed my hands down to her ass cheeks and groped her bubbly ass as I pulled her against my naked body. She moaned and snaked her hands behind my back, clawing and gripping me hard, desperate to hold me close. Our moans and groans filled the room as we clung together.

Knowing what she needed and wanted to hear, I moaned into the kiss, "You'll never be alone again. He might have kept us apart, but I have you now, little sister. Let me show you how much I love you."

She moaned and let out a shuddering breath as she heard my declaration. She ground her wet pussy on my hard cock, desperately needing more. I broke the kiss and latched my lips to her neck, kissing, licking, and biting gently. She moaned louder as she felt her pussy tremble at my touch. I laid back down and pulled her with me, as I inched down her body until my mouth kissed its way to her breasts. I took her nipple into my mouth and sucked and licked greedily. She moaned louder as she pressed her breast against my mouth. I sucked harder and flicked my tongue over her hard nipple as she moaned louder and ground her wet pussy on my abs.

I trailed my hands up her back as she braced her hands on the bed beside me. I smiled around her nipple as she gazed down at me through lidded eyes and breathed out, "Oh, fuck!"

I chuckled around her nipple as I let it fall from my mouth to grasp her other nipple with my lips as I began sucking it. She moaned again and continued to grind her pussy against me as she held my gaze to breathe out, "You always make me so wet, big brother. I never actually thought we'd be here. God, your cock is so hard and my pussy is so wet. I can feel my pussy juices spreading on your tummy. Mmm...I love having my juices on your skin. Do you remember the first time you picked me up and held me?"

I moaned affirmatively around her nipple as I sucked and licked. She sighed and continued, "I came so close to telling you that I was in love with you right there. Every time you held me in your arms and I looked into your eyes, I felt my heart clench. Seeing you walk towards me with a smile on your face makes me weak in the knees. Every time I laid my head in your lap, I wanted to kiss your cock and show you that I loved you. You're all I've thought about since I found out that you might be my brother. Meeting you and hearing you accept me as your little sister had my pussy trembling with need."

I trailed my hands down to her ass cheeks and held her still as I let her nipple fall out of my mouth to continue my journey down. I kissed and licked down her stomach as she gasped and panted with need. As I settled between her legs with her pussy right above my mouth, I looked from her pussy to her eyes and asked, "Is your pussy this wet and hot for me, little sister?"

She nodded and moaned out, "Yes, big brother."

I smiled up at her as I raised my head and trailed my tongue between her pussy lips to her clit and moaned in pleasure. I then pulled her down to settle her pussy on my mouth as I slipped my tongue inside her. She stiffened and moaned loudly as I licked deep inside her. She began grinding her pussy on my mouth and then gasped in shock as her clit rubbed against my nose. I held her gaze as I nudged her clit with my tongue, indicating for her to keep going. I smiled against her pussy as she started grinding against my face again. Her breath caught as she found the perfect technique to grind her pussy on my licking tongue as she rubbed her clit in my nose.

I licked as deep inside her pussy as I could reach as I moaned against her pussy. She was moaning in pleasure and grunting in exertion as she bucked her hips against my face, rubbing her clit on my nose and grinding her pussy on my tongue. I grabbed her ass cheeks as she moved her hips faster and her grunts and moans increased. I looked up and saw that her eyes were clenched tightly shut and her face was scrunched up as she focused all of her energy and determination to ride my face to orgasm.

I smiled as I realized that she would have her first orgasm with me as she covered my face with her pussy juices. Knowing that she would love the fact that she was once again spreading her pussy juices across my skin, I moaned into her pussy as I licked everywhere inside her. I watched as her mouth hung open in a constant string of moans and grunts and her arms shook with the effort of holding herself up. Seeing her work herself to exhaustion as she ride my face had my hard cock throbbing.

She then bucked her hips hard against my face as she went completely rigid. Her body began to shake as I felt her pussy clenching and trembling around my tongue. She then cried out as her orgasm crashed over her. As I continued to lick deep inside her, her pussy released a flood of juices into my mouth, which I gratefully drank. Feeling her orgasm on my tongue, listening to her moans of pleasure, and tasting her juices as she finally reached orgasm was amazing. She finally relaxed as she let out a long sigh of relief. I gently stroked her back and ass cheeks as she looked down at me with a satisfied smile.

Feeling her arms begin to shake, I gently held her as I turned us over. She let me guide her to lay on her back as I stayed between her legs with my tongue still deep inside her pussy. She looked down at me and bit her lower lip as she breathed out, "I've never orgasmed that hard in my life."

123456...8