Long Lost Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed at their misunderstanding of the situation and our relationship, but as I walked I considered that we had different last names, only met a few weeks ago, hung out together all the time, acted somewhat like a romantic couple, and never corrected anyone's comments. I smiled considering that we were having so much fun together and basically fooling everyone into leaving us alone by acting naturally but everyone else thought we were dating. I laughed to myself thinking of the first time we met when she lied to the drunken frat bro saying that she was taken and intimating that she was with me romantically. Thinking back, I wondered if our playful behavior ever made her uncomfortable. I frowned as I walked faster back to my room, wanting not to waste any more time away from my sister. I needed to make sure our behavior was OK with her. I didn't want to lose her.

After a hot shower to fully wake me up and a change of clothes, I met her just outside the cafeteria. She was already there waiting for me and her face lit up when she saw me. She was practically bouncing on her feet as I approached and seemed to be fighting off her usual urge to hug me. Smiling warmly at her, I pulled her into a hug as I said, "Good morning, beautiful. Sleep well?"

She immediately hugged me back and giggled at my banter before dropping her voice to say, "Much better than the other girls thought I did. They saw you leaving this morning and think we spent the majority of last night having sex. I already had bed hair and I was wearing the same clothes as I did last night, so they just assumed. One of them even asked how I was able to stay so quiet with you in my bed."

We laughed at this as we made our way inside. Her easy laughter at the other girls' misinterpretation of last night eased my worry that she might be uncomfortable, but just to be safe, I asked, "Do their comments and questions make you uncomfortable? We could always tell them the truth."

She shook her head and replied, "I like how we are around each other and I'm not going to stop or apologize for the way we treat each other. You're my brother, I love you, and I don't care what anyone else thinks."

I smiled proudly at her as she answered my questions and my unspoken worries. At times like this, it truly surprised me that we had only known each other for a few weeks and had already fallen into step as living siblings. She really made me smile when she turned to me with an adorably devious expression on her face, as she said, "Besides, it's fun to hear them gossip about us and what we do together. I overheard one of them saying they caught me blowing you last month in our kitchen."

I laughed as I added, "We hadn't even met a month ago and I had never been to your dorm until last Friday."

She snickered as she replied, "I know. And I haven't even blown a guy since I started college. Do you see what I mean, though? Listening to them all try to one-up each other is one of my favorite hobbies. I just wish I knew more about what they say about us. They are so funny sometimes."

I looped my arm around her waist and pulled her in for a sideways hug as I placed a kiss on her cheek, whispering, "Do we just carry on as we have or do you want to play along and toy with them?"

She beamed up at me as she asked excitedly, "How do you mean?"

I smiled deviously as I indicated silence while we went through the food line. She stayed quiet but kept glancing excitedly up at me as we walked to an empty table. Once we got there, she lowered her voice and demanded, "OK, we're alone now. Spill!"

I smirked at her enthusiasm as I answered, "Well, they already think we're a couple. Plus they think we spent last night having very quiet sex."

She smirked as she added, "Yeah, that's stupid because I'm a loud moaner."

Smiling at her easy playfulness and the ease at which we were able to express ourselves to each other, I added, "We really don't have to act any differently to make them keep believing that we're a couple. But we could do and say a few things to play with their heads and hear what they say about us."

Veronica smiled wider as she asked, "OK, like what? Holding hands as we walk is an easy one. What about having me sit on your lap when we sit together somewhere? What about if I took a picture of you as you're just getting out of the pool in your Speedo? I could 'accidentally' let them see it when I'm scrolling through my pics."

I nodded, liking her ideas. I then added, "I'm taking you to Six Flags next weekend for your birthday, remember? So when you get back, and they ask where you were, just smile secretively and say something like 'It was worth the bad room service' or something like that. Hint at a long weekend of sex in a fancy hotel, but don't actually say what we did or where we went. You could say something like, 'I didn't think we could go that long,' or 'I think my screaming disturbed the guests on either side of us.' See what I mean? They would assume you were talking about sex, but you would actually be describing our trip to the theme park."

Her eyes were twinkling with mischief as she smiled and giggled at my suggestions. She nodded and asked, "Would it be OK if I had one or two of the girls take sexy pictures of me if I told them that I wanted to send the pics to you? I could send you a picture of my butt as I wore tight pants and bent over provocatively, maybe with a caption that asked, 'Does my butt look too big in these pants?' You could even show them to the other guys on the swim or track team. And I could have one of them take some really risqué pics of me, maybe in only a towel or completely naked but positioned perfectly so no one could actually see anything."

I nodded as I thought of all the things her devious mind had already come up with. Thinking about the pictures, I asked, "Do you think it would play out better if one of the girls took pictures of you and that's how they know about them, or if I took pictures of you and you asked their opinions on which ones they thought I would like the most?"

She blushed as she considered my question. It seemed to me that she was excited at the idea of posing naked in front of me as I took risqué pictures of her. She finally said that both ideas were good and thanked me for offering my help. She then lowered her voice again as she practically whispered, "What if you slept in my dorm room again sometime, or if I slept in your room? That would get them talking."

I nodded as I considered this. I finally added, "Yeah, that should work. I got lucky and scored a single, so I don't have a roommate. What about yours? Wouldn't she have something to say about us sleeping together in your bed?"

Veronica blushed as she nodded about my room. Hearing my question, she replied, "She's only in the room Monday night through Thursday night. She doesn't have classes on Fridays and her new sugar daddy keeps her earning her gifts the rest of the time. I swear, I don't know why she's even bothering to go to her classes. Her future prospects all revolve around older men with money."

I chuckled at this as we continued eating and plotting our charade. By the end of the meal, we had come up with some great ideas. As we threw our food away and began walking to our classes, I grabbed her hand and interlaced our fingers. She leaned into my body and hummed contentedly as we walked together. I smiled down at her thinking that we had such a close schedule that we could spend most of our days holding hands. As we hugged goodbye I placed a kiss on her neck, making her giggle and swat my arm as she whined, "Baby, not now."

Over the next two weeks, we continued with our charade and always had to hold in our laughter when we heard one of the girls from her dorm make a comment about us. We had come to spend almost all of our free time together. We studied together in her dorm room, my dorm room, or the library. Even if we just spent the whole time reading up for a test or quiz, we would be together. When we studied in one of our rooms we ended up with her resting her head in my lap as I absentmindedly trailed my fingers through her hair while we studied silently. I had put her to sleep on several nights using this technique, leading to us sharing a bed even more than we planned, but neither of us ever complained.

For the next movie night when she was going to sit next to me, I pulled her into my lap and wrapped my arms around her waist. She giggled adorably and relaxed against me as she placed her hands over mine. She even started to come to watch my track and swim team practices. Over the weeks we had stayed the night in each other's dorm rooms numerous times and didn't bat an eye about sleeping in the same bed, with me in only boxers and her wearing panties and a sleep shirt. I came to expect and even look forward to sleeping with my sister in my arms all night. We had come to enjoy pretending to be a couple and it had come so easily to us that we barely had to think about it. We even joked about being so close that we were actually long-lost twins. Even though I was taking us to Six Flags for her birthday, I had to give my little sister an actual present for her birthday. One night when she kept in my room, she had asked if she could borrow a pair of my boxers to sleep in. Of course, I obliged and she had worshipped how comfortable they were to sleep in. Just before her birthday, I had been able to sneak off campus without her knowing and had gone to Victoria's Secret to buy her several pairs of silk sleep shorts. She had squealed in delight when she opened her present and hadn't stopped smiling for hours. She wore them to sleep every time I slept in her room and she looked adorably sexy in them. For some reason, she never remembered to bring them with her when she slept in my room, leading her to always need to borrow a shirt and boxers to sleep in, though I always suspected that she just enjoyed wearing my clothes. Our Six Flags trip was great and we had a fantastic time together. Neither of us thought twice about asking for a hotel room with a single king-size bed. After all of the nights that we slept in each other's arms, sleeping in the same room but in separate beds would have just felt weird. In the park, we continued as we had been acting, never caring that we were no longer playing a charade for the girls in her dorm.

The sexy pictures stored in our cell phones were a big hit with the girls in her dorm and my teammates. Though I had to admit, I never let them see any after the first pic of her bending over and asking about her butt. I justified this by telling myself that she was my sister and I didn't want these guys looking at her like that or adding her to their "spank banks." However, I didn't tell her that and I would always just tell my teammates to "get their own sex life" whenever they asked about new pics from Veronica. She always smiled and blushed when I told her that one of them had asked about new pics of her.

The girls in her dorm constantly harassed her about new pics of me after she "accidentally" showed them a pic of me soaking wet from the pool wearing only my Speedo. Several girls made comments about my dick size and how they should probably call Guinness for an official measurement. One of the girls apparently accused me of "Speedo padding," but Veronica had them all shocked when she proudly said, "Actually the pool was a little colder than usual that day and it is winter, so he was suffering from a bit of shrinkage. It was fine and after a few seconds with me to heat him back up, he was back to his normal self."

I caught several of the girls eying my crotch on different occasions after this, apparently trying to gauge my true cock size. Our pics to each other were beginning to border on pornographic after she had a girl take a picture of her just out of the shower, with a towel around her torso that teased a leak at her breasts and let her ass cheeks peek out bottom. The caption read, "My showers just aren't the same without you." Even though we had never taken a shower together, the other girls didn't know that. I upped the comic relief and the girls' heart rates when I sent her a picture of me standing in only a pair of boxer briefs as I held open the hemline and apparently looked at my cock, with a caption that read, "There's a pink lipstick ring around my dick. Babe, I'm pretty sure all the girls around here know I'm taken, there's really no need to leave evidence on your favorite part of me."

Even though she had been there to take the picture with my phone, she played the surprised girlfriend perfectly when I sent it to her. We had planned it so she was in the middle of a group of them, getting their opinions on which pictures to send me and what her captions should be. Needless to say, when that text pic popped up, it was a big hit. And caused a howl of laughter from them and many congratulations to her. When I had taken pictures of her, we had to plan the photo shoot so that we wouldn't get caught by the other girls and thus ruin the charade. The added fear and nervousness of being discovered added to our fun.

We started with a close-up of her upturned face, her eyes closed behind her glasses, and with her mouth open suggestively. Her glasses added to her adorability but were difficult to shoot without ending up with a glare or my reflection in them. Next, she had the idea of lying on her back on the bed, fully clothed but with her holding her legs spread as widely as she could, as she looked invitingly at my phone. After that, I suggested she lay on her bed on her side, fully clothed as she stared possessively at the camera, with a sensual smile, and held up a crooked finger as if inviting me to join her. We continued with suggestions and ideas as we tried to one-up each other with our devious minds. One of the last pictures was her idea and had her sitting backward in her wood desk chair in her room, completely naked, with her breasts hidden in the picture, her ass cheeks slightly exposed as she stayed seated, her butt crack erotically visible, and with her back to my phone as she turned her head to look at the camera with a smirk on her face.

We had so much fun taking the pictures that we had to hold in our laughter and banter so as not to ruin everything. She ran up to me the next day and jumped into my arms as she excitedly but quietly explained everything that had happened when she showed the pics to the other girls to get their opinions about the pics and what they thought the caption for each photo should be. The other girls had been impressed and had even asked if someone from the art department had taken the pictures for her. She had shrugged it off and said that the "artist" was a professional who respected other people's privacy, even if it was an erotic photoshoot designed to tease and entice the model's boyfriend. We had howled in laughter at the other girls' reactions to the pictures and their suggestions for the captions for each. Most were bland and cliched suggestions, but we both admitted that some were inspired.

We carried on as we had and didn't bother trying to think up any new ways to trick people into thinking we were a couple after another week or so. Our usual behavior and playfulness with each other was enough to make anyone believe that we were lovers. We often joked about this and feigned shock when we were alone if anyone commented on our relationship. The one thing that worried me was the upcoming Spirit Week on campus. More specifically the Friday of Spirit Week (Spirit Night), was treated like a second Halloween at our school. This year, Veronica's dorm was throwing a large costume party for the girls of the house plus one guest. The parties on Spirit Night were always legendary and the girls from her dorm were already planning on how to make the party games "more sexy." I suspected that the goal of the girls throwing the party was to ensure that everyone at the party had sex.

Veronica was excited about going to the party with me, but we were a little nervous about how we should proceed. Since this party was not a "frat party" and considering most frat bros would be at their own frat house parties, we looked forward to some fun. We discussed it, but neither of us thought we would be able to pretend to sneak away to her dorm room during the party to pretend to have sex and then return to the party afterward. We knew we would likely be involved in numerous games and activities that would have us doing things and acting in ways more appropriate to a couple than a brother and sister. We talked about the games that we knew about and every eventuality that we could think of, but in the end, we just decided to act normal for us and have fun at the party. We also both liked the idea of going as a couple to keep each other "safe" from drunken partygoers.

As Spirit Night arrived, I had settled on wearing a new pair of black Speedos under a white sheet wrapped around me like a toga. I even made a gold crown of leaves. As I arrived, I was greeted by a girl dressed up like a slutty witch: green face and hand paint, black witches hat, short black dress that barely covered her ass cheeks and gave a clear view of her breasts, black high-heeled knee boots, and a broom. Nodding and smiling at her, I figured this was a good sign of the costumes to come, as I walked inside and began looking around for my sister. I didn't see her and guessed she was still getting ready. I glanced around the halls and saw various costumes that screamed sex: nurses, catholic school girls, angels, demons, devils, cowgirls, policewomen, teachers, a female judge (that I suspected had nothing or very little on under her black robe), and several anime characters that I didn't recognize.

I sent Veronica a quick text telling her I was here and asking if she wanted me to come to her or vice versa. She immediately replied asking me to come to her. I grabbed two punch glasses, tasted mine to make sure they weren't "hard" yet, and then walked to my sister's room. She let me in and then quickly shut the door. I actually said, "Wow," when I saw her. She had on a skin-tight black latex catsuit with a long tail, high-heeled latex stilettos, face-painted whiskers and black nose, and her hair styled tightly above her to resemble a cat's ears. She had on her glasses and honestly, they added to her adorability while giving her an added bonus to her erotic costume. Quite frankly she looked incredible. She smiled adorably and blushed at my reaction before slowly turning around as she twirled her tail playfully. I handed her one punch glass, remarking it was still safe. We both downed the punch like we were doing shots before she looked me up and down suspiciously. She then crossed her arms disapprovingly as she said, "All you have on underneath that is your speedos, don't you?"

I smiled and pulled the sheet aside to prove her right as I proudly replied, "You know me too well. More proof that we really are twins."

She pursed her lips to keep from smiling at my comment and costume as she regarded me with narrowed eyes. I quickly trumped her disapproval by hugging her to me and smirking as I added, "You need to be careful out there, kitten. Do you have any idea what might happen to a sexy pussy like you at a Spirit Night party? Maybe I should find a leash to keep you close."

She giggled as she hugged me back and replied, "Cats don't respond well to leashes no matter how old they are. Plus I have you to protect me. You'd never let anything happen to me would you, big brother?"

I shook my head as I honestly replied, "Never."

I watched the blush appear on her cheeks as she smiled up at me. We stayed quiet for a few seconds before I asked, "Are you ready to join the party?"

She took a deep breath and nodded. I grabbed her hand and interlaced our fingers before opening her door and leading us into the hall. The party was fun and surprisingly without drama. We stayed together the whole time, usually holding hands or with her leaning backward against my chest with my arms around her. As the night wore on we noticed the punch bowl was refilled and began to grow more and more alcoholic. We paced ourselves and quickly changed to canned and bottled non-alcoholic drinks, but we were apparently the only ones that did.

123456...8