Long Lost Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally understood her fear. My little sister had been abandoned by our asshole father and had her mother die in a car crash, both in less than a year. She had been left alone. She had sung praises to her aunt and uncle for taking her in without a second thought and had treated her like a daughter, but they weren't her mom and dad. Having me enter her life, growing so close, bonding over our shared disgust for our dad and shared losses, and now taking me as a lover were all such high points and hopeful additions to her formerly lonely life that her past fears, personal demons, and self-doubts hit her all at once when she should have been overcome with pleasure and overflowing with happiness.

Knowing I had to stamp down on her fears and self-doubts and reinforce my love for her, lust for her, and my unwillingness to ever leave her right now, I suddenly stopped everything else and became serious. As I looked down at her with a serious but calm and determined expression on my face, I kept my hard cock inside her as I pulled my arms from around her body and pulled her arms from around my body. She sobbed again, fearing the worst, and was about to lose herself again when I forced her hands above her head and held them there securely, completely immobilizing her.

The expression on my face brokered no arguments from her and she went limp under me as I asked calmly but seriously, "Who's your big brother?"

She sniffled but answered shakily, "You are."

I asked in the same tone, "Who has always been there for you and has barely left your side since we met?"

She nodded as she breathed out, "You have."

I continued to hold her gaze as I asked, "Who loves you more than me?"

She shook her head as she sobbed, "No one."

I flexed my abs making my hard cock move inside her pussy as I asked, "Who loves me more than you, little sister?"

She shook her head violently as she replied, "No one, big brother."

I then leaned down and trailed my nose up her neck as I breathed out, "Who's my loving little sister?"

She moaned as she shivered and breathed out, "I am."

I placed kisses up her neck as I asked, "Who knows me better than you?"

She shuddered as I kissed her and said shakily, "No one, big brother."

I then trailed my tongue along her jawline making her moan as I asked, where is my hard cock, little sister?"

She moaned and clenched her pussy as she answered, "In my pussy."

I moved my mouth to her ear and gently bit her earlobe as I asked, "Who made you orgasm harder, faster, and with more emotion than anyone else in your life?"

She moaned under me as she ground her pussy on my hard cock as she breathed out, "You did."

I moaned softly into her ear before saying quietly, "You're my little sister and I love you. You're my closest family. We've been kept apart for too long. You're in love with me and I'm in love with you. Your sexy little body made my cock hard and mouth water even before I knew you wanted me as much as I wanted you. Now that I have you, the feelings are even greater. I'm not going anywhere and neither are you. We're going to fuck like the incestuous loving siblings that we are and no one will ever keep us apart again. Do you understand, little sister?"

She moaned and squirmed under me as she nodded and breathed out, "Yes, big brother."

Feeling her fears and self-doubts had been dealt with, at least for now, and that her natural lust and high libido had returned to her, I knew that I needed to not only fuck her deep and hard to keep her focused on us in this moment but also to cement my natural role as her soothing older brother and protector, I but her earlobe again as I moaned huskily, "I'm going to put you on your hands and knees and fuck you now, little sister. I'm going to fuck your tiny little pussy until my big hard cock explodes inside you, coating your insides with my hot cum. I'm not going to stop fucking you until your needy pussy shakes in orgasm around my hard cock. I'll never leave you, little sister, and I'll always be here for you. I know how much you love and need me. I also know that you are in desperate need of a deep and hard pussy pounding from your big brother's hard cock. So let me show you how a real loving big brother soothes his little sister's fears and nightmares."

She nodded silently as I slipped my hard cock from her pussy and stood up off the bed. I held out a hand to her and guided her onto her hands and knees facing away from me. Her pussy was at the perfect height for me to fuck her while standing up. I trailed my hands over her ass cheeks and smiled at her soft sighs. She looked over her shoulder at me as I grabbed my cock and trailed my cock head between her pussy lips, teasing her as I taunted, "You want this hard cock back inside your pussy, don't you slut?"

She moaned in desire as she nodded and breathed out, "Yes."

I slapped my hard cock against her pussy as I asked, "Do you want me to shove my hard cock into your wet pussy and pound you deep and hard, little sister?"

Veronica whined in desire adorably as she bit her lower lip and gazed at me with wide pleading eyes, before moaning out, "Please, big brother, pound my cunt deep and hard. I need you so bad."

I smirked at her pleading face, as I slowly pressed the tip of my cock into her pussy. She moaned and sighed as I entered her. I smiled deviously at her as I grabbed her hips and then shoved my hard cock deep inside her pussy. She cried out in shock and pleasure as I set a punishing pace, pounding my little sister's pussy. I watched as her ass cheeks squished and shook as I drive my hard cock deep and hard into her. Her whole body was shaking back and forth with the force of my thrusts. She was moaning loudly almost nonstop as I gave her what she had begged for and needed.

We both moaned in pleasure as I pulled her hips back to meet my forward thrusts, driving my hard cock deeper into her pussy. Veronica was moaning loudly enough that I was certain that she could be heard from the hallway and the rooms on either side. Wanting to taunt her more, I moaned out, "Little sister, you're such a slut for my hard cock, aren't you? I bet they can hear your moans throughout the whole dorm. Only a true incestuous slut would moan as loud as you are as your big brother pounds your wet pussy."

I smiled, recognizing that my little sister was beyond answering me by this point as my hard pounding had driven her pleasure and lust too high, far too fast. Her moans of pleasure were her only outlet as I kept my promise to soothe her fears and self-doubt by fucking her into exhaustion. I moaned as I watched her ass cheeks shaking erotically and hoped that I could soothe all her future issues by fucking her without mercy.

I moaned again as I watched her ass cheeks separating as they shook, to reveal her cute puckered asshole. I moaned but held myself back from teasing her puckered hole in any way at this time. Not knowing how she felt about anal sex or ass-play, I decided now was not the time to find out. I smiled as I imagined how to broach that particular subject. Looking away from her puckered asshole and back at her ass cheeks, I again was struck by how amazing her ass really was. I couldn't wait to show her ass the proper attention it deserved.

I grunted as I felt her pussy begin to tremble around my hard cock, signaling her imminent orgasm. I moaned again as I admired how susceptible and sensitive my little sister was to my touch. I smiled as I considered how much she enjoyed my protective and complimentary comments as well. My little sister was enamored with everything about me, just as I was with her. Even when we had just met, I had felt immediately protective of her when dealing with the drunken frat bro. Having her step closer and grab a hold of me, only added to my natural protective instincts in regards to her.

Bringing my attention back to my loudly moaning sister, I smiled as I watched her breasts shaking underneath her body. I was so intoxicated by her body and personality that I could barely imagine my life without her now. Hearing her moans rise in volume and pitch as her pussy continued to tremble around my hard cock, I guessed that she was moments away from reaching orgasm. I was proved correct as she suddenly cried out in sheer pleasure as her whole body shook. Her orgasm seemed to hit her in waves of pleasure as I watched her gasp and shake every few seconds. I moaned as I watched her orgasm wreck her completely.

She let out a long-winded moan as I watched her arms shake and finally give way. Her head and chest collapsed onto the bed as she sighed in relief. I had stopped thrusting into her as I let her ride out her orgasm. With her head and chest laying on the bed, her ass was left lewdly displayed in the air. I moaned as I trailed my fingers over her ass cheeks. She sighed as I gently groped and massaged her ass cheeks. Seeing her asshole so prominently displayed in front of me, I couldn't resist any longer. I slowly slid my still-hard cock out of her pussy, making her whine at the loss. Smirking at her adorable reaction, I smacked her ass cheeks hard enough to make her jump and yelp in surprise. I smirked as she let out a soft moan of pleasure before I said, "No whining little sister. I'm sure you want to keep my hard cock in you at all times, but when you display your cute ass in the air like this and flash your wet pussy to me, you have to expect there to be consequences and you'll need to accept my response. Now you be a good little sister and let me show you what happens when you tease your big brother with your sexy body."

She moaned as I trailed my fingers between her wet pussy lips. I teased her lips as I watched her pussy clench greedily before I moaned out, "You have an amazingly sweet pussy, little sister. And your pussy's so tight that even after my rough pounding, you're still keeping all of my hot cum inside you. You're a greedy slut for my cum, aren't you, little sister."

She moaned affirmatively as I continued, "Look at your pussy, little sister, after five orgasms it's still hungry for my hard cock."

She sighed as I trailed my finger around her clit, then gasped and jerked when I flicked my finger across her sensitive nub as I taunted, "Your little clit is so sensitive to my touch. Have you played with yourself as you thought of me? And as you fantasized about us together?"

She moaned affirmatively again as she pressed her clit back into my finger, desperately needing my touch. I pulled back as she whined adorably again before relaxing as she remembered my instructions. I smiled at the ease at which she submitted to me. I then grabbed both of her ass cheeks and began massaging them in my hands, earning another moan of pleasure from her. I didn't make it too obvious, but I continuously spread her cheeks to reveal her puckered asshole as I licked my lips at the sight. As I massaged her ass cheeks I moaned admiringly, "You have the cutest bubble butt I've ever seen. Of course, I'm your brother, so I should say that, shouldn't I?"

She nodded her head as she held her eyes shut and moaned affirmatively as I continued, "But your cute ass has held my attention since we met. You have an amazingly sexy body. Your big tits and bubbly ass give you the perfect hourglass figure. I've watched you shake your ass as you've walked so many times, little sister. When you shook your ass in my face while you danced, I came close to dragging you in here to fuck you. When you ground your ass on my hard cock in front of the other couples, you made my cock throb with need."

She bit her lip and moaned softly as she listened to my descriptions of her body and how hard she made my cock. Unable to wait any longer, I dipped my head and circled her asshole with my tongue. She let out a long moan as her asshole clenched and relaxed again as I teased her. Without warning, I then plunged my tongue deep into her asshole, making her jump and clench her asshole around my tongue. She gasped and squeaked out an adorable, "Oh," as I began tongue fucking her tight little asshole. I moaned against her asshole when she moaned out in incredible shock, "Big brother, you're licking my asshole!"

As I plunged deeper into her asshole, I began flicking my tongue up and down to gauge her reaction. She moaned again and gasped in pleasure as I explored her insides with my tongue, guessing that she had never been rimmed before and wanting to make her first time as incredible as possible, I let my spit lube and relax her asshole as I delved deeper. I continued like this for several minutes as she moaned and gasped softly. As I determined the technique that she enjoyed most, I began plunging my tongue in and out of her asshole and then flicking it up and down once I was deep inside her. Her asshole was clenching and relaxing around my tongue as she moaned and sighed in pleasure.

After I had sufficiently relaxed her asshole with my tongue and gotten her used to this new pleasure, I brought my thumb to her clit and began rubbing her sensitive nub. She gasped and stiffened as I worked her asshole and clit at the same time. She breathed out, "Oh, my god," as I moaned against her asshole and increased the pressure on her clit. She began moaning softly and gasping for breath as I worked towards her sixth orgasm of the night.

She breathed out an incredulous, "Oh, big brother," as I gently pinched her clit between my fingers. I moaned against her asshole, plunged my tongue in and out of her ass, flicked my tongue inside her, and worked her clit with my fingers as I pushed her toward her next orgasm. With all of my stimulation and her shock at having my tongue licking deep in her asshole, her breathing began to pick up as her ass cheeks began to shake. She began to moan out a continuous string of random exclamations including, "Oh, yes," "Big brother," "That's so good," "You're so bad," "You're in my ass," "Play with my clit," "I love you so much," and "You're making me cum."

I moaned again as her asshole began clenching and relaxing rapidly and her breathing increased in pace. Her ass cheeks continued to shake as her body suddenly went still. She let out another deep moan as her asshole clamped down around my tongue, and her hips jerked as her orgasm rolled through her body. She moaned long and deep as I eased back on my stimulations to let her enjoy her orgasm. She stopped shaking and sighed as her body relaxed again. I withdrew my tongue from her asshole before placing a tender kiss on her puckered hole. She giggled as I kissed her asshole, and then planted additional kisses on her ass cheeks.

I climbed back into the bed and slid down beside her as I pulled her against my body. She looked up at me with another satisfied grin as she trailed her hand down my abs to grip my hard cock. She held my gaze as she gently stroked me and announced, "I'm going to show you the attention and love that you deserve, big brother. Your big cock is still hard and I'll never let you go to sleep with a hard cock."

She changed her expression to one of pure innocence as she trailed her fingers teasingly up and down my throbbing cock as she said, "I'll never let this hard cock get lonely, big brother. I've spent too long dreaming and fantasizing about you to ever let my big brother's hard cock go to waste."

She then backed down my body and held my gaze as she slipped off of the bed onto her knees on the floor before settling between my legs. She smiled sweetly up at me as she gently stroked my hard cock and said, "You have such a handsome hard cock, big brother. I love that you get so hard for me. I've wanted to suck your cock for so long. I've played with myself so many times when I would watch you at swim practice. I memorized the way your cock fits in your Speedo. Seeing you climb out of the pool, all wet, with your Speedo clinging to your cock perfectly has made me orgasm on several occasions. I'm surprised you never noticed me rubbing my clit and fingering my wet pussy with a towel on my lap as I watched you glide through the water."

She looked down at my hard cock and placed a tender kiss on my cock head as she looked back up at me, before saying, "Now I want to show you how much I love you, big brother."

She held my gaze as she lowered her head and wrapped her lips around my hard cock. I sighed and she moaned as my little sister gently stroked my hard cock with one hand and massaged my balls with the other. She closed her eyes in pleasure as she began by sucking and licking my cock head, making my toes curl as I felt her trail her tongue along my cock head and right up my piss slit. She pulled her mouth off of my cock with a sucking "pop" sound, as she looked up at me and declaring, "I've wanted to taste this hard cock for so long, big brother. You have no idea how many times I've played with myself as I fantasized about sucking this big hard cock. Plus I love making you happy and hearing you moan."

She said that last part as she smiled cheekily and winked up at me. She then resumed her sucking and stroking my cock as she moaned in pleasure. I moaned as I watched her peaceful face, with her lips wrapped around my hard cock. She moaned again as she started bobbing her head up and down as she sucked and licked my cock shaft. I moaned softly as I felt her flicking tongue teasing my shaft.

Wanting to turn her on more and add to both of our pleasures, I taunted, "Mmmm...So my little sister is turned on by sucking my hard cock. I shouldn't be surprised, with your dirty-minded fantasies about us, why would you not love sucking your big brother's cock? I remember all of the times that you ran into my arms after watching me in swim practice. Sometimes you were full of energy and excitement to see me again and other times you looked exhausted but satisfied. I should have known that you had been playing with your pussy and clit while you watched me. If I had known, I would have sucked your pussy juices off of your fingers."

Veronica moaned and looked up at me as she enjoyed my taunts. I moaned again as I watched her eyes slowly close in pleasure. She continued to bob her head up and down as I added, "We're so obviously related, little sister. Both of us love being in an incestuous relationship, going down on each other, and making each other moan in pleasure. Did you know that I was rock-hard when I took all of those pictures of you and helped you pose? When you looked me in the eyes and posed on your bed while you held your legs spread, you got me so hard that my balls hurt. I was forced to go back to my room and jerk off as I looked at those pics of you. I jerked off again before I went to sleep that night imagining you posing like that naked."

I got quiet for several seconds as I stared down at her as she sucked my cock. When she noticed she glanced up at my face and stopped sucking as I said seriously, "Meeting you, taking you to Six Flags, sharing a bed with you, and spending time with you have been some of the happiest moments of my life. I honestly can't imagine my life without you, now. All of the great sex and flirting aside, you make me very happy just by being in my life."

She stayed completely still as she listened to my declarations. She held my cock head in her mouth and absentmindedly continued to lick and suck, as she held my gaze with tears welling up in her eyes. I smiled down at her as she took a deep breath through her nose, before throwing herself into sucking my cock. She seemed so taken aback by my serious declarations that now she wanted to use all of her emotions and feelings to give me the best blowjob of my life. She did not disappoint.

I moaned again loudly as my hips bucked when she tightened her grip on my cock shaft and stroked in sync with her bobbing head. I felt her moan around my cock as she sucked harder and faster. Knowing that she had fantasized about sucking my cock for so long, I figured she wanted to make up for lost time and show me how skilled she was. I smirked as I said, "I think next time we go down on each other we should 69. I usually prefer oral sex in the positions we've already used tonight, but I think your ass cheeks and pussy would look amazing as you lay on top of me and sucked my hard cock like the dirty little sister you are. Seeing your ass cheeks and pussy shaking in my face as you rock back and forth to suck my cock would make me so fucking hard and lead to you having your pussy licked and clit sucked until you shake in multiple orgasms."

1...345678